BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,198
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 54 of 55 1 2 52 53 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
igloo went up 11-1 and sat all their starters. Same thing outlaws would do if they were playing a totally inferior team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong.....it was 5-4 at the half. Get your facts straight. How'd your team do this year NP daddy? Not good. But keep bashing your former team. Move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They are both A teams. United 1A, Deez nutz 1B.

United played B at the beach in Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny, Outlaws make it to the finals and lose to a town team but are somehow now an A team that can compete with Igloo, 32, Primetime, CSH, Port, Express etc. By that logic all teams are A teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny, Outlaws make it to the finals and lose to a town team but are somehow now an A team that can compete with Igloo, 32, Primetime, CSH, Port, Express etc. By that logic all teams are A teams.

I will agree they are all A teams including OUTLAWS Jacka$$!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately not all teams can be A teams. If it makes you sleep better you can call outlaws an A team and both 91 teams, express, igloo, 32, port, GC, prime time, 20 teams in Maryland/PA/CT/NJ etc. are all AA. But good for you, your son made an A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen we understand that Northport Daddy has a issue with the Outlaws.
But you don't even give facts. You list a bunch of teams and say Outlaws can not play with them. What is your criteria for playing with them. If the game is close for a half, you can play with a team. What that usually means is you do not have the depth to run for a full game. Outlaws played Express to a Braveheart a Championship game in the fall and lost to Primetime in the Tri Lax Clash by a goal. Unlike you Mr Northport Daddy, I don't judge my son or his team by wins and losses. He is playing against the top teams around, getting quality minutes and learning what it takes to succeed in the real world. All you are teaching your son is to run from team to team. You complained about Outlaws and now we all hear you are complaining about Express. I am sure that where ever you end up next season you will be unhappy as well. At some point you need to look into the mirror and realize that the common denominator in the unhappiness is you!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Something in the Northport water?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 outlaws are a B team, sorry I know they are 11 but their parents aren't and this is directed at them. They are a competitive B team but have NEVER won against an A team, forget how close you got or only if, or it was a close first half, or it ended in a brave heart. You never beat an A team, you won no tournaments, you have lost to multiple town teams. You would not be ranked in the top 10 LI teams when considering club and town. I don't know them all but two 91 teams, express, igloo, team LI, 32, GC, CSH.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man, after that you must be really passed that your kid is not playing for the outlaws. You sound like a man after they are divorced but is still in love with his ex wife. Haha.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any positive feedback on coaches 2022 and 2023 teams ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't igloo blow them out in a tournament? Outlaws Is a B team, perhaps a better B team but can't play with 91, igloo, express, 32, CSH, Northport, port and several other elite town teams. I would say that in order to be considered a true A team you need to be able to beat all town teams at a minimum. Just my 2 cents.

Since Smash lost to Manhasset, that means they are a B team too?
Outlaws are an A team but not at the top tier.

the middle tier has already beat the top tier in some games...try again.

United, Smash and Igloo are the top teams
Manhasset-32 , Express are Middle Tier
Team LI, Outlaws, Garden City-34 and Jesters are the lower Tier...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me get this straight Smash is the "A" team and United is the "B" team. Then you say Smash is the best team on Long Island. But you
disregard the fact that said "A" team lost to said "B" team. I don't ever remember an "A" team getting beat by their own "B" Team. As an outsider looking in, I have never thought of United as a "B" team. To me they were always a top 3 team in the age group. The win vs Smash tells me that they are the team to beat now at 2022. Fact is United is the best coached team in the age group. Does not matter if you like JM or not he is the best coach in the age group. Its not even close.

Team to beat got beat today....twice

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any positive feedback on coaches 2022 and 2023 teams ..

yes. my son is a first year A player on 2022 Express. He got his lumps handed to him at times but got better. the got better was what we were looking for so I give an A to the coaches. they played all the kids which is not for everyone but if you want your kid to thrive they need to be on a team like that no matter how much the parents complain about kids they don't want playing. The best clubs play everyone and attract all players. Let's face it things change after 10 and 11 years old. Kids level off, kids get worse (usually for burn out) and kids get better. you have to find the best fit. I do give a positive review for the 2022 coaches at Express. My kid got better! I wish more posts on here would be positive. there are too many negative posts. thanks for boldly asking. can't wait to see the posts to follow. I hope more positive people chime in if they are listening.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't igloo blow them out in a tournament? Outlaws Is a B team, perhaps a better B team but can't play with 91, igloo, express, 32, CSH, Northport, port and several other elite town teams. I would say that in order to be considered a true A team you need to be able to beat all town teams at a minimum. Just my 2 cents.

What make Express middle tier? They lost as many as they won???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC34 beat Express as well as the other lower tier teams. Why aren't they also considered middle tier for 2022?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC34 beat Express as well as the other lower tier teams. Why aren't they also considered middle tier for 2022?

I don't know why anyone is even entertaining the united/smash/igloo dads analysis. it is what it is gentleman. stop grandstanding. it's getting old. after tryouts who knows what will be left standing on any team. good luck to all the boys in their upcoming tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish my Dad were as happy with my team as I am. I like the kids and we do ok. He wants me to be on a better team though. he thinks I should be onm Man-up too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
32 seems to be imploding across all classes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish my Dad were as happy with my team as I am. I like the kids and we do ok. He wants me to be on a better team though. he thinks I should be onm Man-up too.

nice dose of reality.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous] Didn't igloo blow them out in a tournament? Outlaws Is a B team, perhaps a better B team but can't play with 91, igloo, express, 32, CSH, Northport, port and several other elite town teams. I would say that in order to be considered a true A team you need to be able to beat all town teams at a minimum. Just my 2 cents.

So if 32 beat smash....
and Legacy beat 32.....
and Jesters beat Legacy....

What does that do to your tier system?

I am just asking because that all happened in one week!! You know what it means? That they are 11 and you never know what will happen and everyone should relax about what team you are on and find a good coach and nice bunch of kids and have fun!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Classic. All this chest beating about A teams and rankings are crap the dads care about. They want to feel like big shots or brag to their buddies or at the office and wear their silly team hats and [lacrosse]. The kids just want to play some ball with kids they like and have fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous] Didn't igloo blow them out in a tournament? Outlaws Is a B team, perhaps a better B team but can't play with 91, igloo, express, 32, CSH, Northport, port and several other elite town teams. I would say that in order to be considered a true A team you need to be able to beat all town teams at a minimum. Just my 2 cents.

So if 32 beat smash....
and Legacy beat 32.....
and Jesters beat Legacy....

What does that do to your tier system?

I am just asking because that all happened in one week!! You know what it means? That they are 11 and you never know what will happen and everyone should relax about what team you are on and find a good coach and nice bunch of kids and have fun!

Express will have major turnover . Kids were out there that didn't belong on team. They even had kids playing for them who didn't make it at the tryouts which made it even more crazy. The quality was bad at times

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not imploding, but at most ages they're "allowing" the kids to play for outside travel teams. Don't worry, they'll still field a town team that will dominate for town tourneys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not imploding, but at most ages they're "allowing" the kids to play for outside travel teams. Don't worry, they'll still field a town team that will dominate for town tourneys.

It will be interesting to see where the 32 players end up. I would expect to see changes this year. Smash still should be considered the top team but there air of invincibility is gone by losing to 32 and United. Do they look at poach some top talent from other teams to reclaim their dominant position?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A good group is playing in Lax4BackPax this weekend. Farmingdale, Team LI, CSH, West Islip and a few others. A nice way to end the season and for a great cause.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is Pink team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got to be a mistake. its a girls team from NC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got to be a mistake. its a girls team from NC

Wrong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls team from Nassau County?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls team from Nassau County?

Are u mad your son wasn't asked to play with them???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
go ahead..have your son play on the girls team..he will tear it up and look unstoppable out there...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
go ahead..have your son play on the girls team..he will tear it up and look unstoppable out there...

Stop being a moron

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
backpax has been a fun, stress free tournament each of the past 4 years. who cares who Pink is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
backpax has been a fun, stress free tournament each of the past 4 years. who cares who Pink is

Only person who cares is the person who likes to stir the pot. Wrong place to do it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really, what a waste of a weekend! TLI playing against town teams just a joke!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Pink is a team made up mostly of Igloo BOYS!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI should be careful writing off the "town teams". Never know who's hiding under those helmets! And how embarrassing if you lose!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are NO Championship games. So Who Cares who is playing? Show up in Farmingdale on Sunday and see the amount of school supplies that everyone donates. Truck loads! Go Dalers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really, what a waste of a weekend! TLI playing against town teams just a joke!

And what about team Long Island? I haven't seen them in so long I don't even remember what color their uniform is. They've been hiding out pretending to be a great team talking smack we'll see what happens Sunday

Page 54 of 55 1 2 52 53 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard