BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 23 1 2 21 22 23
Re: Girls 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI when you renew your membership it's allllll about the birth year!!!!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FYI when you renew your membership it's allllll about the birth year!!!!!!

Yep, that's when it will matter. A lot of MD girls are going to be moving up an age bracket or two when they have to renew their US Lax memberships this year. Those teams will look completely different next summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I suspect you will be seeing a few NY players moving up a bracket or two as well!
"Red shirting" goes on everywhere!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boy oh Boy,
This is a topic that just won't go away. Is it that hard to comprehend that possibly the MD teams some of you have seen are just better?? Didn't we just see that on the MD UA team there was just one girl, and only one girl, who could be classified as a holdback - and she had an August birthday so that holdback was marginal at best.
I think it's time you LI/NY parents come to terms with the fact the center of the lacrosse universe doesn't center around Lomg Islamd. And please please stop with the holdback excuse. You are embarrassing yourself. Say it after me.....Maybe that team from MD/NE/PA my daughter just played was better today.......
I noticed a quiet over the board when the top two teams in the UA tourney were NE and Philly. Other than the LI excuse that Philly didn't belong and the LI game was the real championship game. Didn't see Baltimore make the same excuse, they just got beat by a better team that day.
Enough with the hold backs. You should applaud the fact that lacrosse overall is getting better and other areas are improving. And come to terms with the fact that your daughters may not be as good as you think they are....it's a big world out there and many talented players from a variety of areas.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
speaking of holdbacks...anyone look at NE roster?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Page 23 of 23 1 2 21 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard