BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,633
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17
Re: Boys 2025-3rd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's coming.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's coming.

Lol! Gotta love these 91 Orange parents. They seem to think that this team is in the same realm as the ones ahead of them. Pack, Bandits, Smash, Crush, all were way ahead of this group at 3rd grade. More and more teams and parody which is a good thing. I'm sure this will be a good team but not a dominant one. They will get smacked around this weekend when playing the 2024s. (as they should at this pt). Express north will beat them by 10 goals easy. This team should be playing at Mustang or lehigh in a true 2025

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's coming.

Lol! Gotta love these 91 Orange parents. They seem to think that this team is in the same realm as the ones ahead of them. Pack, Bandits, Smash, Crush, all were way ahead of this group at 3rd grade. More and more teams and parody which is a good thing. I'm sure this will be a good team but not a dominant one. They will get smacked around this weekend when playing the 2024s. (as they should at this pt). Express north will beat them by 10 goals easy. This team should be playing at Mustang or lehigh in a true 2025

It's parity dope. And if you expect to see that this year you are crazy, the others had their chance. It's coming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express north will beat them by 10 goals easy. This team should be playing at Mustang or lehigh in a true 2025

I'll take that bet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This has to be that commack dad. You know who im talking about. Screams like a lunatic. Has his stick in his hands up and down the sidelines.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's coming.

It's parity dope. And if you expect to see that this year you are crazy, the others had their chance. It's coming.

Orange could not play in the mustang. They have to go where ever JS goes. That's how he is able to fool every parent in to thinking hes coaching their little boy or girl. I guess by the parents seeing him there makes them feel better about themselves. Best of luck and hopes that makes you sleep better in Yale. It's Coming

Your right it is coming, time for you to pay JS and make him rich.lolol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This has to be that commack dad. You know who im talking about. Screams like a lunatic. Has his stick in his hands up and down the sidelines.

Z Z Z Z go to X

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know all the 91 Orange parents are laughing at you, right? Your ignorance is telling. Amusing even. You have no idea what you're talking about and there is no point in clearing it up for you. It is more fun to just sit here and snicker at you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's coming.

Orange could not play in the mustang. They have to go where ever JS goes. That's how he is able to fool every parent in to thinking hes coaching their little boy or girl. I guess by the parents seeing him there makes them feel better about themselves. Best of luck and hopes that makes you sleep better in Yale. It's Coming

I get plenty of rest and have already paid in full. My boy and our family have received our money's worth. If Coach gets rich, good for him! Don't be bitter about someone else just because they are successful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope. Don't know that guy. Just seen both teams play.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's coming.

The funny thing, and sad at the same time, is that the 91 dooshbaggery that has been perfected years ago has fully indoctrinated another round of chest pounding 91 fools for parents. Collectively the greatest pack of classless individuals in the game of lacrosse. Sad to see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express north will beat them by 10 goals easy. This team should be playing at Mustang or lehigh in a true 2025

I'll take that bet.

Trust me, it won't be close. I feel bad for both teams. Neither get anything out if it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know all the 91 Orange parents are laughing at you, right? Your ignorance is telling. Amusing even. You have no idea what you're talking about and there is no point in clearing it up for you. It is more fun to just sit here and snicker at you.

He right you know. JS will not be the coach all season. He coached like 4 other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I get plenty of rest and have already paid in full. My boy and our family have received our money's worth. If Coach gets rich, good for him! Don't be bitter about someone else just because they are successful.

Actually, thats the thing. We all paid for the Summer 2016 program. Coach doesn't get paid for fall or winter. So all the coaching he's been doing, it's on him. He's not making one cent from Team 91 or us for all the time he's been giving the team. That's why the jokes on the haters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hate to break it to you buddy but he most certainly does get paid for the fall. Goes to show how much you really know about this business. And the winter...that will be extra out of your pocket. Learn the business buddy, learn it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I utterly enjoy the Legacy Crazies same as the 2024 board as well as 2020. This is the point Legacy Daddy realizes his boy is on a minor league club. Here's what I know JS TR and JG are putting a large amount of time into the kids and developing them By watching JS other teams as we practice side by side we are all in. Are we the best team right this second? Probably not if we stay at this pace then the kids will be fantastic while learning the game at a high level. Enjoy the ride with your kid trying to find fault in Us Practicing a ton or playing in certain tournaments is an indictment of your character. Fall is about skill development 91 orange last year was a train wreck this year it has been world class!! And while your attacking some 91 parents have a talk w your Daddy that wears Tank on his back lololol embarrassing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hate to break it to you buddy but he most certainly does get paid for the fall. Goes to show how much you really know about this business. And the winter...that will be extra out of your pocket. Learn the business buddy, learn it.

Without getting into detail, you're mistaken. Sorry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll take that bet.

Trust me, it won't be close. I feel bad for both teams. Neither get anything out if it

Have you seen Express North 2024 play? I have at the Blatant Fall Jam. They're a solid B team. Well rounded. Nice kids. Nice parents. Don't expect a blow out either way. It will be a good game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I utterly enjoy the Legacy Crazies same as the 2024 board as well as 2020. This is the point Legacy Daddy realizes his boy is on a minor league club. Here's what I know JS TR and JG are putting a large amount of time into the kids and developing them By watching JS other teams as we practice side by side we are all in. Are we the best team right this second? Probably not if we stay at this pace then the kids will be fantastic while learning the game at a high level. Enjoy the ride with your kid trying to find fault in Us Practicing a ton or playing in certain tournaments is an indictment of your character. Fall is about skill development 91 orange last year was a train wreck this year it has been world class!! And while your attacking some 91 parents have a talk w your Daddy that wears Tank on his back lololol embarrassing

When you say We and Us you really mean the kids and the team, right? You're not on the team big fella

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll take that bet.

Have you seen Express North 2024 play? I have at the Blatant Fall Jam. They're a solid B team. Well rounded. Nice kids. Nice parents. Don't expect a blow out either way. It will be a good game.

agree for 2024. i also saw 91 orange at HH. They are a decent 3rd grade team. They are going to get crushed. Nowhere near ready to play with solid B 2024 teams. They lose by 10 goals at least

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I utterly enjoy the Legacy Crazies same as the 2024 board as well as 2020. This is the point Legacy Daddy realizes his boy is on a minor league club. Here's what I know JS TR and JG are putting a large amount of time into the kids and developing them By watching JS other teams as we practice side by side we are all in. Are we the best team right this second? Probably not if we stay at this pace then the kids will be fantastic while learning the game at a high level. Enjoy the ride with your kid trying to find fault in Us Practicing a ton or playing in certain tournaments is an indictment of your character. Fall is about skill development 91 orange last year was a train wreck this year it has been world class!!

Wow 91 parents are crazy tonight, please keep it going. It just gets better and better. What jokes

When you say We and Us you really mean the kids and the team, right? You're not on the team big fella

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Newsflash it's Fall ball it isn't about a T shirt or medal it's about challenging the kids While other 2025 teams are playing some 2026 teams the kids will get challenged playing 2024 and 2025. It's FALL ball !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok

I'll take that bet.

agree for 2024. i also saw 91 orange at HH. They are a decent 3rd grade team. They are going to get crushed. Nowhere near ready to play with solid B 2024 teams. They lose by 10 goals at least

Express North will win by at least 10 goals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both groups have very good kids and it doesn't matter who wins. The boys like the rivalry but it doesn't consume them one second after they leave the field. Legacy does have a solid group of coaches also at this age and kids enjoy playing for them because it has never been about winning. The boys play much better without the pressure and have a lot more fun. Hopefully all the parents on both sides can all learn from that.

As for Express north 24 last year they played in the b division against the 2025 teams with atleast 3 kids from the regular 2023 team. Not sure you gain much by playing up this early in the year but good luck and hopefully you win it all.

Where is LI Empire ? Would have been nice to have another 25 team at mustang

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Newsflash it's Fall ball it isn't about a T shirt or medal it's about challenging the kids While other 2025 teams are playing some 2026 teams the kids will get challenged playing 2024 and 2025. It's FALL ball !!

see there's where you are wrong. JS has never had a team lose a game in 3rd grade and he only cares about the t-shirt. this is not one of those same elite teams.

you don't get better getting pounded by older kids which is what is going to happen with express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

see there's where you are wrong. JS has never had a team lose a game in 3rd grade and he only cares about the t-shirt. this is not one of those same elite teams.

you don't get better getting pounded by older kids which is what is going to happen with express.

On age you are correct his other teams have not lost. this teams he's had two months Funny how the Legacy daddy's think mustang classic is a big tournament ha. Embarrassing Gonna be cold Saturday hopefully Dads w kids name and number on their back have sweatshirts SMH Remember Fall ball!! And saying the only concern is winning is wrong, if that was 91 orange only goal they'd play mustang classic against younger teams like others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No I'm not. Nothing is free with 91. You may think it is but in reality it's not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck this weekend to all the teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous
you don't get better getting pounded by older kids which is what is going to happen with express.[/quote]

Actually they do. They learn a) about hubris; there is always someone bigger/stronger/faster than you, train to be better than them even if you've never met them b) you can have the best individual skills in the world but if you don't work as a team, you'll lose.

I think it will be a good learning experience. Individually the 91 boys are probably a little better skill wise than Express North from what I've seen. That will challenge Express more than you think. As a team, Express is more polished which will set a good example for 91.

Time will tell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
on an individual basis - express north has about 10 kids that could play A on most teams aside from the pack- they are not a big team in terms of size, but they are quick, They have had some goalie issues express north does not pass the ball well, it is a team filled with individuals and when u play weaker teams , you are not forced to move the ball as a team- when they played 91 national- they were exposed as that team moved the ball very well. I dont know 91 orange from anything, but if they move the ball well, shoot when the opportunity presents itself , they will have a good shot at being competitive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a championship format play four games go home Called fall ball

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if the #1 seed in south bracket plays #1 seed in North bracket- wouldnt the winner of hat game be the champion?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone needs to sit back and relax this is 3rd grade lacrosse , it all means nothing . If your kid is having fun on whatever team they are on then it is all good. A word of advice do not use this forum as a bashing tool it only breeds hate, just sit back and enjoy watching your 8 year old develop into a lacrosse player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are playing at Yale because your coaches are there with their other teams. Keep sipping the Orange Kool Aid.Also make sure your kid get his JS picture signed now because Womens Lax and MLL start up soon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if the #1 seed in south bracket plays #1 seed in North bracket- wouldnt the winner of hat game be the champion?

Any tournaments run at a college can not have "champions " due to NCAA rules So no T shirts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3rd grade lacrosse. Man. You guys bashing people over 3 rd grade lacrosse. Let me ask you a question. If kids and parents are happy with a team. Why does this bother you. How do other people enjoying a sports team affect your life. Don't be that miserable guy , trying to stir s**t. Word of advice , nobody likes a guy like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if 91 orange wins both brackets, they will still be the champion? who gives a [lacrosse] about t shirts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just havin fun. Wish all teams good luck and good weather this weekend .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To be honest I don't think there's anything wrong with playing a mixed bracket in the fall 2024/25 To really be honest I would rather our legacy boys be doing that than playing against 2026 teams at mt sinai

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with previous post. I'd rather lose to an older, better team 7-4, then beat a younger team/beginner team, 11-0..

Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard