BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17
Re: Boys 2025-3rd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
what are the top clubs at this age ..... I know its 3rd grade

Legacy, 91, Express all have returning teams

Express? Getting mauled in one tourney in late July doesn't qualify as a returning team

Third grade now, so they were coming off of 1 season of competitive play. And they got "mauled"?! Seriously? Maybe there was a big birthday party the night before.

That's it they didn't play a season like legacy or 91. They played one tourney with an invite only team and weren't ready. So.....would put them with all the orgs with first time teams this year.

Wrong again...June Start, 2x Tourneys (Lax Clash and Lax 4 BackPax) and 1x scrimmage (Geese) and about 15 practices. All for half the price that the other teams charges. We know you hate the coach but at least get your facts straight.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spallina is coaching 91 2025. Should be interesting, as he does not like to lose, and already practicing 2x a week!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are you kidding me?...even though you said "I know its only 3rd grade'?....you are what's wrong with kids sports, my man

You're incorrect. People are on this site for just this kind of info/opinion. You should relax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spallina is coaching 91 2025. Should be interesting, as he does not like to lose, and already practicing 2x a week!

Shhhhhhhh!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there actually coaches, in any sport that like to lose.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Are there actually coaches, in any sport that like to lose.

Absolutely not!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Making their debut this weekend. No pressure on them or anything but Joey did tell the parents they would never lose a game. NX

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great game in the finals today. 91 outlasted Express 8-6 in a back and forth game. Congrats to both teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You realize that wasn't the finals. They took 3rd place. Behind orange and white. Orange and white were the final two teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually the express took 4th place behind Million.
You realize that wasn't the finals. They took 3rd place. Behind orange and white. Orange and white were the final two teams.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually the express took 4th place behind Million.

What was the score when Orange played Millon and White again. I missed that..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never is hard to believe. Legacy will beat them once again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great game in the finals today. 91 outlasted Express 8-6 in a back and forth game. Congrats to both teams.

What a great game for 3rd grade fall ball. Well done boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a great game for 3rd grade fall ball. Well done boys.

Couldn't agree more. Fun and competitive game. These two teams will get to match up plenty. Some really good talent out there for 3rd grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There was no final. White and Orange wouldn't play each other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's why the winner of the two 2-0 teams (Express and 91 Orange) was awarded the t-shirt. And all the kids were winners yesterday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's why the winner of the two 2-0 teams (Express and 91 Orange) was awarded the t-shirt. And all the kids were winners yesterday.

White received shirts too. Good for the boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys have nothing better to do than talk about third grade lacrosse.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
CREEPY.....same guys who walk around in David Wright jerseys and bring their gloves to games...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Making their debut this weekend. No pressure on them or anything but Joey did tell the parents they would never lose a game. NX

Told you all they would not lose! There is a reputation to maintain!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and that is the reputation of being a jacka$$ unsportsmanlike D-bag cheating coach who plays kids down when any of their orange teams need to win ? Yeah, sounds like the 91 reputation will continue. Great job.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and that is the reputation of being a jacka$$ unsportsmanlike D-bag cheating coach who plays kids down when any of their orange teams need to win ? Yeah, sounds like the 91 reputation will continue. Great job.

Suck it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I knew this was a good place to stop by for a laugh. Some really angry people on this board.

The Express v 91 Orange game was a great game to watch. Real nail bitter. Ended with a sick save by the '91 goalie man down in the last minute. All lacrosse games should be that exciting. I think both teams will be looking forward to a rematch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Suck it!

Truth hurts doesn't it 91 daddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Say what you want about the unsportsmanlike that's your opinion. Having seen his older teams they nearly always play up so if playing up is cheating then Bingo Now get out back and have a catch with Junior

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3rd grade lacrosse most can't spell their names

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3rd grade lacrosse most can't spell their names

Maybe you need to have your son put down his stick and do some homework

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my third grader picks up ground balls and then hustles to open space just like he is taught, then he sees a choo choo train go by and drops the ball and runs to look at the train. he is getting there, we are very proud of the way he is still amazed by choo choo trains and firetrucks and sometimes airplanes. Hurts his goals scored stats, but I am sure his college coach will understand with a little explaining when he asks "what happened in 3rd grade?"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure there is point to that paragraph.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
think the point is that folks who blog about 8 year old boys playing travel lax need to get a freakin' life...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's funny, and if you dont get the point you are a fool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Say what you want about the unsportsmanlike that's your opinion. Having seen his older teams they nearly always play up so if playing up is cheating then Bingo Now get out back and have a catch with Junior

Bandits played in the 2023 group on Saturday. They played the 91 Warriors in the finals. Crush didn't play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
think the point is that folks who blog about 8 year old boys playing travel lax need to get a freakin' life...

You know this is the 3rd grade forum? I mean, this is the place people are supposed to talk about 8 year old boys playing travel lacrosse. That is it's purpose. You're here trolling the forum so what does that make you exactly? Since you must not have a 3rd grader. Maybe you're a pedophile who likes to read about little boys? Creepy. Sorry for out-ing you. Don't get upset, just move on to another forum and bother them. Or you can blab some more and continue to look like an idiot. Your choice of course. I don't expect you'll go away, idiots rarely make good choices. I expect you'll prove that soon enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
spoken like a true travel team director...ok, you win...I am the creepy troll...feel better?...I wish only good things for your 8 yr old son....I hope when he realizes that has father , who never touched a lax stick in his life, and who is the guy standing on sidelines yelling at the top of his lungs during the game, is a dbag, the creeps will have the last laugh...keep writing those travel checks for little Anthony as the coach tells him that he really has what it takes to play college ....tool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I still don't know what that guy talking about choo choos and airplanes is talking about. My son is 8, I don't think he used the word choo choo since he was 3. He has for 5 years been using the word TRAIN.If your son is using the word choo choo, and he is on a 3rd geade lacrosse team, I agree he should be doing more homework. Alot more homework.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Suck it!

Truth hurts doesn't it 91 daddy.

Doesn't hurt a bit because it just isn't true. Say what you want, but just because you write it here anonymously doesn't make it true. Just keep up with your gutless lies. They amuse me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I still don't know what that guy talking about choo choos and airplanes is talking about. My son is 8, I don't think he used the word choo choo since he was 3. He has for 5 years been using the word TRAIN.If your son is using the word choo choo, and he is on a 3rd geade lacrosse team, I agree he should be doing more homework. Alot more homework.

If that Choo, choo story is even close to true, his kid probably needs to go for serious occupational/speech/physical therapy. Let's hope he is just a troll.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the point was that they are kids playing a game and could change direction at any moment. Choice of words was probably to show they are closer to babies then to grown ups. I thought it was a funny post and can see my very smart child sitting down to play monopoly, usually lasts 15 minutes before we are on to something else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is a returning player on Orange and I would just like to say that you people are pathetic.
I stumbled upon this site while searching for an upcoming tournament schedule.
The new and returning players, parents And Coaches were amazing this weekend. We stood Next to our opponents cheering both teams on enjoying watching our boys play.
I am disgusted at some of the lies written on here. Get a life people. These kids are 8 and this supposed to be fun. My husband and I are damn proud that our son is playing Along side such an amazing group of boys.
How dare you critique the way 7 year olds played last season with such animosity?!
They. Were. 7.
And as for as your rant on the "Commack Dads" one is nicer then the next.
I pity your wife and children having to live with such a pompous [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the point was that they are kids playing a game and could change direction at any moment. Choice of words was probably to show they are closer to babies then to grown ups. I thought it was a funny post and can see my very smart child sitting down to play monopoly, usually lasts 15 minutes before we are on to something else.

Well my kid might do that when playing monopoly (IT'S BORING DAD!) but he can lax for most of the day with focus. That tells me he is ready, maybe it is not the norm, but we believe that knowing our son is part of being a parent.
It is clear that not all are ready but those that are should absolutely be able to play. Hey look, there is travel in every sport at this age. Lacrosse is not more nuts than the other sports.

Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard