BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,740
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 64 of 70 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Again.......only 1 goal differential.....not too impressive if I were the Outlaws. If it was "pre-season" then it was for both teams. What happened the rest of the summer was/is out of the team's control. Kids just play the games they are entered in and do their best, try to grow and get better. It's pathetic parents such as yourself that put the kids/organization down to make themselves feel better......GOOD JOB!!

Read your first sentence, then read your last. Seems your making yourself feel better and are putting down an organization. Even better job.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Again.......only 1 goal differential.....not too impressive if I were the Outlaws. If it was "pre-season" then it was for both teams. What happened the rest of the summer was/is out of the team's control. Kids just play the games they are enotered in and do their best, try to grow and get better. It's pathetic parents such as yourself that put the kids/organization down to make themselves feel better......GOOD JOB!!
Again .......YOU......LOST......
get over it the game is over. You can make up as many excuses as you want, the grass was to long, the goal nets had a hole, it was a sunny day, it was hot..... as long as empire plays down the team will never be considered to be a good travel team just an average B team. Good luck at your next tournament, have some fun and enjoy your summer.

I'm not even an Empire parent and I am rooting for them this weekend just to shut YOU UP! holy sht you have to be the most annoying person on this page!! and yes, every Empire comment must come from the same person bc there is no way there is more than 1 LOSER who is this OBSESSED with another team. I hope none of the Empire parents even entertain what a moron you are and that their boys have fun this weekend and win (or as you like to say "get a another tshirt". what a moron. wow.

Sorry but the only loser here is YOU, who keeps posting about how good empire is but keeps making up excuse after excuse as to why they loose then say that you aren't a parent just a concerned anonymous poster......you sir are a complete MORON... have a great day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep pretending your not an Empire parent.You are a pathetic parent bashing the Outlaws.Great job, they are kids you idiot. You can't beat the Outlaws or beat an A team,we all know that! Nobody respects a team that plays down. Keep paying to play so you can winBtournaments. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not sure what is sillier...

All this talk of "nobody respects ****" or "**** will not be taken seriously"

or

Folks taking the time to care about, try to respond to and dispute such drivel!

It is 11 year old lacrosse folks and the sports talk radio mentality on this website is really sad. To have an opinion about a team your son doesn't play for is so juvenile and sick. To care what other people think about your sons team is just as sick, albeit a little less creepy lol.

IS your son playing?
Is your son improving?
Is your son having fun?

This is truly all that any parent should care about.

If you don't have an older son who has been through this process, trust me you will absolutely agree with me when you grow up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Again.......only 1 goal differential.....not too impressive if I were the Outlaws. If it was "pre-season" then it was for both teams. What happened the rest of the summer was/is out of the team's control. Kids just play the games they are enotered in and do their best, try to grow and get better. It's pathetic parents such as yourself that put the kids/organization down to make themselves feel better......GOOD JOB!!
Again .......YOU......LOST......
get over it the game is over. You can make up as many excuses as you want, the grass was to long, the goal nets had a hole, it was a sunny day, it was hot..... as long as empire plays down the team will never be considered to be a good travel team just an average B team. Good luck at your next tournament, have some fun and enjoy your summer.

I'm not even an Empire parent and I am rooting for them this weekend just to shut YOU UP! holy sht you have to be the most annoying person on this page!! and yes, every Empire comment must come from the same person bc there is no way there is more than 1 LOSER who is this OBSESSED with another team. I hope none of the Empire parents even entertain what a moron you are and that their boys have fun this weekend and win (or as you like to say "get a another tshirt". what a moron. wow.

Sorry but the only loser here is YOU, who keeps posting about how good empire is but keeps making up excuse after excuse as to why they loose then say that you aren't a parent just a concerned anonymous poster......you sir are a complete MORON... have a great day

It's "miss", not Sir. Jackass.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do your homework, and why not try out for other teams for the competition and to get a feel for the dynamics, "test the waters". Help you son to be happy and develop his skills. Money is an issue for most families, t's understandable to feel shy about changing teams and all the backlash. However, I believe in loyalty to a team, but sometimes you have to do what's best for your family. I heard there are non-for-profit club teams in this age group, $1k less than some other clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bracket at PrideFest was 2023/2022 NOT 2023 only - so there were kids that were 2022 on that team. Recon coaches didn't tell their parents that, so many were upset when they played Hitmen who were mostly 2022. But again it was a 2023/2022 bracket.

Recon coaches told all the parents that it was a 2022/23 bracket multiple times at practices. Unfortunately, Hitmen did what they always do and play older kids. I saw four boys on that team that are going into 8th grade (2021). I know cause they had been on my older sons team a couple of years back. Hitmen are known to sandbag since they started their club a couple of years back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is on the Hitmen 2022 team and I can tell you that that team was all 6th grade (2022) with a few 5th that they asked to play up.
I think the issue with them is that they have kids play with their grade then will also have that player if he is good enough play up. So people see him on two teams. I know a few 2020 guys for Hitmen who also play on the JV team so if you didn't know better you may think he's playing down with 2020 when that is actually his grade and played up with JV.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bracket at PrideFest was 2023/2022 NOT 2023 only - so there were kids that were 2022 on that team. Recon coaches didn't tell their parents that, so many were upset when they played Hitmen who were mostly 2022. But again it was a 2023/2022 bracket.

Recon coaches told all the parents that it was a 2022/23 bracket multiple times at practices. Unfortunately, Hitmen did what they always do and play older kids. I saw four boys on that team that are going into 8th grade (2021). I know cause they had been on my older sons team a couple of years back. Hitmen are known to sandbag since they started their club a couple of years back.

It's funny I have two sons one on the 2020 (hes 2021) and the 2022 team. He's the only 2021 player on the 2020 team. The 2020 team has 22 kids - 20 of them are 2022 and two are 2023. So I'm not sure which 4 2021 kids you saw there.

I've been with them since they started 6 years ago. We've never played down. In fact our 2022 team scrimmaged your 2020/2021 B team because they felt you guys weren't strong enough to play us. We beat that team and they had about 30 kids on it.

It sounds like you are upset we beat you handily in the championship game. Even with that we passed the ball around for the last 20 minutes of the game and stopped taking faceoffs. It's frustrating to be on the losing side our 2022 team last year was very very weak, but we got some very good talent that put us in the B+/A- range this year. There's no need to spread false rumors. You have a nice 2023 team but going up against a strong 2022 team results in what happened.

Trust me if our older kids played you it would have been even worse. Both the 2021/2020 and 2022 team finished in second out of about 18 teams at Hershey this past weekend.

I'm good friends with Harry, he doesn't stand for this type of behavior and false rumor spreading. Hitmen and Recon scrimmage a lot and help each other out. I'll be forwarding this to him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your a mom on here. A real loser then. Get back in the kitchen

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Excuseeeeee meeeeeee!!!!! I am a mom and I AM BOTC. You better check yourself!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. I'm sure your wife and kids would be proud.
And it's you're.
Hope your son has better academics and class than his chump daddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

Excuseeeeee meeeeeee!!!!! I am a mom and I AM BOTC. You better check yourself!!!!

She told you!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know what you are talking about people starting to hate the coach on Levitown PAL. My son is from another town and plays on Recon, it seems you are the joke. It's a good first year team with some very good players, they have an excellent winter training program. This team has a bright future and is going to be exciting to watch in the coming years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's funny I have two sons one on the 2020 (hes 2021) and the 2022 team. He's the only 2021 player on the 2020 team. The 2020 team has 22 kids - 20 of them are 2022 and two are 2023. So I'm not sure which 4 2021 kids you saw there.

I've been with them since they started 6 years ago. We've never played down. In fact our 2022 team scrimmaged your 2020/2021 B team because they felt you guys weren't strong enough to play us. We beat that team and they had about 30 kids on it.

It sounds like you are upset we beat you handily in the championship game. Even with that we passed the ball around for the last 20 minutes of the game and stopped taking faceoffs. It's frustrating to be on the losing side our 2022 team last year was very very weak, but we got some very good talent that put us in the B+/A- range this year. There's no need to spread false rumors. You have a nice 2023 team but going up against a strong 2022 team results in what happened.

Trust me if our older kids played you it would have been even worse. Both the 2021/2020 and 2022 team finished in second out of about 18 teams at Hershey this past weekend.

I'm good friends with Harry, he doesn't stand for this type of behavior and false rumor spreading. Hitmen and Recon scrimmage a lot and help each other out. I'll be forwarding this to him.

How was it a championship game if it was only the third game Recon played out of 4 games. Didn't even see a championship bracket for this tournament on Tourney Machine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire Green defeated Outlaws Black (not select) 6-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another b tournament for them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who said they don't belong in the B bracket. Team full of studs that don't share the ball. Draw and Draw no dump is clearly their motto. What is that Coach thinking ? It is a free for all to get to the cage. No ball movement at all. Looks like a bunch of the top PAL players all on this team with no coaching. Either they score or the ball is coming back in a matter of seconds. You better be in shape though to play them because they will run you to death with the turnovers. I thought the coach would slow down the pace but he just keep pushing. The whole game was in transition. His offense mindset doesn't consider that the Defense needs a break. If they would have played a third game against Three Village today they would have lost for sure. Just on the fact that their defense must be shot after just two games. Our boys were done after one game with them. But Empire is in second place. Three Village will probably lose the first game, but I doubt Empire will be able to substain thier crazy pace for the whole day and win the championship game which should be the rematch of first game tomorrow after semi finals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's it only by 3 goals? That's funny stuff. I am sure the other B teams are happy you are there. Why is it that empire always can find the B tournaments but cant find the A ones. Do you guys need help finding them? I am sure a lot of teams would love to see you play A. Jus kidding stay where you belong in the B division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire will beat 3v in the finals. 3v lost their best player and empire beat them last yr. Empire will beat them by atleast 5.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B champions again?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's it only by 3 goals? That's funny stuff. I am sure the other B teams are happy you are there. Why is it that empire always can find the B tournaments but cant find the A ones. Do you guys need help finding them? I am sure a lot of teams would love to see you play A. Jus kidding stay where you belong in the B division.

Here come the "it's not our fault we are in b division speech". At least they won. They must not have had the sun in their eyes and had balls on the end lines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's a lot of money to be an Supposedly A team and play all B tournaments. Waste of money and time. Maybe time to find a new team that wants to play the best?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's a lot of money to be an Supposedly A team and play all B tournaments. Waste of money and time. Maybe time to find a new team that wants to play the best?

Maybe time to focus on your own kid and his team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next year they'll really be a B team since most of their best players are jumping ship after tomorrow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it's time for all of the Empire "bashers" to man-up and state what team/organization they are with. What great "A" organization are you with that rises up above all others? Stop hiding behind this forum you coward. I see you wasted no time in racing home to post on the site. Keep beating your chest while you bash on 11 year olds....If it is a disgruntled parent from the organization.....THEN LEAVE if you are that unhappy......spread your cancer elsewhere and glad to get rid of you. "Little Johnny" isn't as good as you think he is! This is a team game and not PAL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next year they'll really be a B team since most of their best players are jumping ship after tomorrow.

Oh come on. This hast be gongas posting this crap!! Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gongas has arrived. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough with the Empire discussion. Might as well be speaking about E3, Tomahawks and Bluefish....middle of the road B reams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im baffled at how many lax dads sit on here and bash the so called mediocre B team. Why do you even care then? No one talks about a middle of the road B team team. If you werent intimidated by Empire you wouldnt be worried about what tourneys they play, what bracket. But clearly you see they are on the door step of success and are worried. So keep hiding behind your anonymous post and sit on the sidelines just watching and waiting to post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough with the Empire discussion. Might as well be speaking about E3, Tomahawks and Bluefish....middle of the road B reams.

Bluefish were a C or D team. They would lose to E3 by double digits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a new app called "The Official" that does age verification and can be used by the refs at the games to verify the kids on the field. Why don't all the tournaments use this?? Instead of carrying player cards like soccer the player's verified ages are in the app.

This is the 21st Century

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why can't we talk about the B teams. Not everyone is obsessed with their kid playing on an A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a new app called "The Official" that does age verification and can be used by the refs at the games to verify the kids on the field. Why don't all the tournaments use this?? Instead of carrying player cards like soccer the player's verified ages are in the app.

This is the 21st Century

This would be done before games? It would only create more complaining and excuses. There would be games starting late because of it so people would complain. The server would go down or tech problems and people would scream about the fix being in because such and such kid wasn't verified and then didn't play in a game that was verified. You need to understand that all teams have kids that were held back. All of them. That's why no one checks. It doesn't matter. You think your kid is not getting a fair shake playing against older kids, but the parents on the other team are saying the same thing. In 2 years it won't matter because they'll all be playing against each other in middle school and then on JV and varsity after that. Take a deep breath and realize that 5th grade lacrosse is not that important.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why can't we talk about the B teams. Not everyone is obsessed with their kid playing on an A team.

This guy gets it... The rest of you are nuts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes since most of us are on B teams can someone give me the top 5.

This guy gets it... The rest of you are nuts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes since most of us are on B teams what are the top 5 2023 B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thinking of trying out for Bluefish, any thought on the team or coaching?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws Black
True Blue
Empire Green
Recon
Express Channy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws Black
True Blue
Empire Green
Recon
Express Channy

How many games did outlaws black win this weekend?

Page 64 of 70 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard