BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,788
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 70 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? It ain't over 'till we say its over!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? It ain't over 'till we say its over!
Germans?

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Germans?

What the [lacrosse]???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Germans?

forget it he's rolling

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did 91 Bandits do in the box tournament?

Lost in championship to a team from Ottawa Canada. Nice tournament express 22 Mesa, Philly Wings, tri state, BBL and a team from Alleghany reservation. The Ottawa team was very skilled and very large beat everyone by a bunch. Our express team played them tight early then they pulled away second half,they were twice the size of every team

Yes. And if this guy got suckered into dropping even more coin on a different type of lacrosse, in addition to his kid's PAL and regular travel team, then how dare you question its viability! Of course it makes them better! The Canadians won the Olympics! I think that was the same year they put a man on the moon!

one "kid" had facial hair. Its ice hockey without skates. Not sure if it translates into better lax players. Almost a different sport.

I call your post and say that you were not there. If you were and your son played Box, you'd know why the Canadians won the Olympics, Denver won, and who the Thompsons are.

was I talking to you?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
Germans?

What the [lacrosse]???

You've never seen Animal House???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did 91 Bandits do in the box tournament?

Lost in championship to a team from Ottawa Canada. Nice tournament express 22 Mesa, Philly Wings, tri state, BBL and a team from Alleghany reservation. The Ottawa team was very skilled and very large beat everyone by a bunch. Our express team played them tight early then they pulled away second half,they were twice the size of every team

Yes. And if this guy got suckered into dropping even more coin on a different type of lacrosse, in addition to his kid's PAL and regular travel team, then how dare you question its viability! Of course it makes them better! The Canadians won the Olympics! I think that was the same year they put a man on the moon!

one "kid" had facial hair. Its ice hockey without skates. Not sure if it translates into better lax players. Almost a different sport.

I call your post and say that you were not there. If you were and your son played Box, you'd know why the Canadians won the Olympics, Denver won, and who the Thompsons are.

was I talking to you?

Only if you are a Penguin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the Bandits trying to prove paying all that money to play pathetically weak competition. This tournament has gone downhill rapidly. Seems like a joke! Dicks could care less. Has not even updated the website since 2013

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the Bandits trying to prove paying all that money to play pathetically weak competition. This tournament has gone downhill rapidly. Seems like a joke! Dicks could care less. Has not even updated the website since 2013

You sound like sour grapes. Your son got cut from the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be looking at a different website because one I looked at is updated It is a great mid winter championship,format tournament Not sure they have too much more to prove they are playing up against older comp. 91 and express have long been involved in this tournament as has igloo, and a host of others. Stop hating and have a catch with your boy or bring him to a clinic

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be looking at a different website because one I looked at is updated It is a great mid winter championship,format tournament Not sure they have too much more to prove they are playing up against older comp. 91 and express have long been involved in this tournament as has igloo, and a host of others. Stop hating and have a catch with your boy or bring him to a clinic

Why so negative. Was only pointing out that they have no competition in Florida. Did not see one other competitive team in the mix. Used to be a prestigious tournament. Does not look that way anymore. Just wondering, what does my son's lax skills have to do with this? Paranoid much?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why so negative. Was only pointing out that they have no competition in Florida. Did not see one other competitive team in the mix. Used to be a prestigious tournament. Does not look that way anymore. Just wondering, what does my son's lax skills have to do with this? Paranoid much?

Btw, no other no other 91 or Express team is there! Seems as if other top teams are not in attendance anymoe. A shame!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits are only 2023 team in attendance all other teams are 2022 and 2021. If you look at the age cut off teams will have a number of 12 year olds

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits are only 2023 team in attendance all other teams are 2022 and 2021. If you look at the age cut off teams will have a number of 12 year olds

They are in the u11 bracket where they belong. 5th graders have already started turning 11. If they were playing up they would be in u13, no? Should be a bunch of blowouts, definitely not worth the cost of travel. But people can spend their money any way they wish. Good luck and have fun!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which is I'm sure exactly why they are there ! Which my sons team was there good luck igloo and bandits

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

pretty sure they have a 12 year old playing for them also

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why go to Tampa where it's in the mid 80s and sunny to play some lax. I'd much rather be sitting around on a rainy day sharing my opinions on a lax blog...lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why go to Tampa where it's in the mid 80s and sunny to play some lax. I'd much rather be sitting around on a rainy day sharing my opinions on a lax blog...lol.

Plenty of kids playing lax outside here on LI the past week, weathers been great! and saved $$$$$. Heard Dicks now has the nerve to charge for parking too? Not enough that they run a non-competitive tournament in the middle of nowhere and charge a fortune for it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As long as teams make age cutoff it is not an issue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

this tournament is set up as the last tournament for 2014-15 season and uses the age guidelines for last summer. So the teams should be 2022 and 2023 with age cut-off for u11 6/1/03. 2021 team wouldn't be eligible

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some young 2021 are eligible

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some young 2021 are eligible

Not likely, are there actually any 2021 in the u11 division? Or are you just making stuff up? Nsuf

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6/1/2003 must be born after

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wish I was in Florida right now ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes with a June birthdate so quit stirring the pot . Get the facts out from the start and end the long jib jab beat around the bush blogging about a kid who is legitimately eligible but you jeolous parents who hate on the dad insist otherwise that he is cheating .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes with a June birthdate so quit stirring the pot . Get the facts out from the start and end the long jib jab beat around the bush blogging about a kid who is legitimately eligible but you jeolous parents who hate on the dad insist otherwise that he is cheating .

Lol. easy bro. all within the rules but just don't say they are a 2023 team playing up. Call them the bandits but its more like Bandits with a few special guests.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wish I was in Florida right now ...

Who is this? One of the Bandits who got displaced by Jr and his friends?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. easy bro. all within the rules but just don't say they are a 2023 team playing up. Call them the bandits but its more like Bandits with a few special guests.

Exactly, enjoy it because soon everyone will begin to grow, similar to the parents. Then things change!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kid on the bench due to the legitimate age player showing up is who should be pissed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To be honest coach actually has not played him much at all and he does practice with the boys every time we practice. So he didn't just show up Happy new year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That team? Wrong again... you are just tired, bitter, angry and hateful that your little Johnnie is not good enough to be there in Florida with the Bandits (or anywhere with Crush). All that hate must sap you of any energy. If what you say is so true, then the roster would not be very long, now would it. Looks to me like they have LOTS and LOTS of Happy Campers. Count me in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i have nothing to do with the Bandits but I think you are a complete loser

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
I have had enough of deleting all of this pure crap being posted about a kid. Are you people that stupid? Hate anyone you like but leave the children out of it. Knock it off now!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have had enough of deleting all of this pure crap being posted about a kid. Are you people that stupid? Hate anyone you like but leave the children out of it. Knock it off now!!!

The fact that you needed to post this in 4 different age groups speaks volumes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please post the half-time score.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

The fact that you needed to post this in 4 different age groups speaks volumes.

Totally pathetic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're asking for people to post the score of a 5th grade lacrosse game?

Really? Nothing better to do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're asking for people to post the score of a 5th grade lacrosse game?

Really? Nothing better to do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope, no good bowl games. Maybe some video highlights on YouTube, too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo wins handily! Guess that puts all the Bandits hype to rest. Good luck to Igloo in the championship! Go LI

Page 28 of 70 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard