BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 89 of 97 1 2 87 88 89 90 91 96 97
Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its been a thing for a little while without much momentum. New name and packaging this year. Not many top players as they're at other tourneys. Bunch of players who werent at tryouts will appear. pretty typical summer lax thing. if you do it for fun, good. If you do it for recruiting, bad.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This unsafe air situation better not end the season for Scarsdale, Rye and Pville. They need to have these games in a dome because the air quality will be the same at this time tomorrow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This unsafe air situation better not end the season for Scarsdale, Rye and Pville. They need to have these games in a dome because the air quality will be the same at this time tomorrow.

It was announced mid-day today that they moved to Friday and the finals to Sunday. Expectation is things will be clearing up into the weekend.
There is NO WAY they are not getting this done this close to 2020....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clean sweep by LI in the state semifinals.

A - The battle of the ‘dales resulted in a Farmingdale win. Scarsdale hung around for a while but ultimately didn’t have the firepower. Great season for Scarsdale and it will be interesting to see how they fare next year without their FOGO. They do bring back a bunch of pieces so I believe they will still be able to be in the mix for a section title.

C - Rye gave Manhasset all they had. The Indians are a legit top 10 team in the nation and they had a great first half and surprised a lot of people. They did all this without their star player. A lot of pieces will be coming back for Rye assuming they don’t leave for a prep school.

D - Pleasantville falls to CSH in a boring and ugly game. The Panthers were in it the whole time. CSH got the lead in the 2nd quarter and held the ball for the rest of the game. Pville will not forget this and brings back their entire team next year. They will be a fun team to follow as some consider them the best in the section going into next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that the HS season is over, let's start discussing summer and club lax.

Ossining is running a HS summer league, mostly river town teams. Also, there is a HS summer league on Friday nights in Fairfield CT. I definitely miss the good old days of Sound Shore and Van Cortlandt summer leagues.

In regard to the club, whenever I asked others about the state of club in Westchester/CT, I have heard rumors about PT & 2w. However, I always ignored the chatter, because it was always secondhand info.

Well recently, outside of lacrosse and in the professional world, I met a current assistant PT coach and he assured me that it’s not rumors!

Early on, PT worked with 2w when 2w started. PT even loaned players to DE. Eventually, there was a falling out between the directors, ND and DE. Since PT is an affiliate member of the National Lacrosse Federation, 2w is black listed for all NLF events. Which I just started to follow and noticed that they are not in NLF events (hmmm).

Well that [Censored] for the 2w players and shame on ND. I understand this is a business, but clearly ND is ultimately punishing the 2w players and limiting club lax growth in the area.

Obviously, ND feels threatened by 2ws growth and appeal to players/parents.

Please reframe from 2w bashing in regard to holdbacks and country club privileges. Because it’s evident throughout nearly all programs in the CT/NJ/NY area.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ossining is running a HS summer league, mostly river town teams. Also, there is a HS summer league on Friday nights in Fairfield CT. I definitely miss the good old days of Sound Shore and Van Cortlandt summer leagues.

In regard to the club, whenever I asked others about the state of club in Westchester/CT, I have heard rumors about PT & 2w. However, I always ignored the chatter, because it was always secondhand info.

Well recently, outside of lacrosse and in the professional world, I met a current assistant PT coach and he assured me that it’s not rumors!

Early on, PT worked with 2w when 2w started. PT even loaned players to DE. Eventually, there was a falling out between the directors, ND and DE. Since PT is an affiliate member of the National Lacrosse Federation, 2w is black listed for all NLF events. Which I just started to follow and noticed that they are not in NLF events (hmmm).

Well that [Censored] for the 2w players and shame on ND. I understand this is a business, but clearly ND is ultimately punishing the 2w players and limiting club lax growth in the area.

Please reframe from 2w bashing in regard to holdbacks and country club privileges. Because it’s evident throughout nearly all programs in the CT/NJ/NY area.
So to summarize... Let's Bash Prime Time and their director by name - cmon with the initials - BUT DON'T BASH 2Way!

What, exactly is the point of this?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who’s in westchester war games next week 2030?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So to summarize... Let's Bash Prime Time and their director by name - cmon with the initials - BUT DON'T BASH 2Way!

What, exactly is the point of this?
Youre nuts. ND is not hampering growth and runs the best program around. You can bash what you want, maybe try an anti trust suit or be upset at DE for whatever he did but PT's results speak for what they do. 2 way seems more than fine doing the Great 8 and their other TV event. Also, 2way are not the only team that not invited to NLF events. Most likely due to local market clubs being NLF Members. Taz is out because of 91LI, Next Level is out because of Madlax, 2way is out because of 91 Tristate, lol! Knowing which tournaments your club will play at should be part of your selection process.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is an idiotic take and clearly you have an issue with the Prime Time Director. Take it up with him. No one is stifling club growth anywhere, if they could it would be a brilliant business decision to do so. I have direct knowledge of the club landscape in westchester and there is more cooperation to grow the game than there is to stifle competition. Is there competition between 2way and PT for the best players? Yes. As there is with all the other clubs. Might there be some animosity between those two particular clubs? Possibly, but if there is, it's been kept relatively quiet and behind the scenes. Thanks to you coming on here to blow that out of proportion for no particular reason, they will both likely have to address it.
I hope this self-serving post worked in your favor, because it contributed nothing to the overall landscape of Westchester/CT club programs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you want to get recruited div1- you play for PT , it is that simple . the guy is a genius - the guy hustles his a ss off

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I raised the post that has caused so much angst. To address some comments:

“What, exactly is the point of this?” It’s on a forum discussing lax in the appropriate thread. Also, if you read the forum rules; No names can be used.

“ (ND) runs the best program around”. I agree with. My niece played on PT and she went on to DI. According to my brother, one of the best business decisions by PT is having a singular team, per grade. Nearly all of the other AA programs run multiple teams, which can cause envy and wrath. So kudos to ND on being focused.

“ Also, 2way are not the only team that not invited to NLF events”. Excellent point.

“ Knowing which tournaments your club will play at should be part of your selection process”: Knowing which tournaments a program does isn’t as easy as you make it think.

“I hope this self-serving post worked in your favor, because it contributed nothing to the overall landscape of Westchester/CT club programs” Get a grip buddy. Of course it contributed something. It at least created 4 responses (most likely by the same person too).

“the guy is a genius - the guy hustles his a ss off”; Wow, a genius?!? That’s a far stretch; maybe a little narcissistic OR please do tell us why you think he’s a genius. I highly doubt you’ll be able to make a case that ND is a genius. However, I do agree 100% that he works his [Censored] off.

I started the post because I heard directly from a PT assistant coach, which validated the rumors that I have heard before. It was refreshing to hear from someone on PT talk about it.

I met the coach randomly and outside of lacrosse, he was genuine and informative.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would be very surprised if PT merged with 2w, ND is a bit of a control freak, so sharing control and decisions with someone like DE doesn't really fit the bill, but on paper, would be a powerhouse program.

genius is prob not the correct word, but, he has pretty much cornered the mkt in lacrosse

1- gets more committed d1 than pretty much anyone around- just understands how the system works and understands how to get it done
2- runs some of the biggest recruiting events in the summer and fall circuit
3- runs the hospitality company that sells you the rooms for every tourney and showcase etc.

so yeh genius may be a stretch, but savvy biz man at a minmum

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“What, exactly is the point of this?” It’s on a forum discussing lax in the appropriate thread. Also, if you read the forum rules; No names can be used.

“ (ND) runs the best program around”. I agree with. My niece played on PT and she went on to DI. According to my brother, one of the best business decisions by PT is having a singular team, per grade. Nearly all of the other AA programs run multiple teams, which can cause envy and wrath. So kudos to ND on being focused.

“ Also, 2way are not the only team that not invited to NLF events”. Excellent point.

“ Knowing which tournaments your club will play at should be part of your selection process”: Knowing which tournaments a program does isn’t as easy as you make it think.

“I hope this self-serving post worked in your favor, because it contributed nothing to the overall landscape of Westchester/CT club programs” Get a grip buddy. Of course it contributed something. It at least created 4 responses (most likely by the same person too).

“the guy is a genius - the guy hustles his a ss off”; Wow, a genius?!? That’s a far stretch; maybe a little narcissistic OR please do tell us why you think he’s a genius. I highly doubt you’ll be able to make a case that ND is a genius. However, I do agree 100% that he works his [Censored] off.

I started the post because I heard directly from a PT assistant coach, which validated the rumors that I have heard before. It was refreshing to hear from someone on PT talk about it.

I met the coach randomly and outside of lacrosse, he was genuine and informative.
And I'm the guy who asked what the point of your post was and you haven't answered that either. You heard a rumor then happen to bump into one of the assistants on PT that "confirmed" that rumor. Okay, so what? What does coming on here and running with that information do? What are you hoping to accomplish in doing this?

You also said, "Well that [Censored] for the 2w players and shame on ND. I understand this is a business, but clearly ND is ultimately punishing the 2w players and limiting club lax growth in the area."

In no way is that happening, and you saying it, doesn't make it true. This entire conversation seems like a salty parent who didn't get what they wanted and are trying to make PT look bad.

Then again, this is BOTC, so par for the course I guess?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you want to get recruited div1- you play for PT , it is that simple . the guy is a genius - the guy hustles his a ss off

2way does very well. PT does great. Clearly both are doing a good job

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You make no sense, "Knowing which tournaments a program does isn’t as easy as you make it think."
Another absurd statement, google and youll find it and more specifically usclub lax gives you scores, tournaments, websites and more. So basically you had a bone to pick and came on here to act the f00l

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PT has had best teams for a while now-- PT get best players for the most part, hit the key tourneys, does their own tourney and get players recruited.
2W learned to create their own alternate world-- it's been successful recently, fully leaning into Brunswick partnership for players, doing own tourney, hitting non-NLF tourneys, building hype for good players.

To original poster, kudos for stirring the pot. To add salt to your wound 2W is country clubs, prep schools and holdbacks, check the rosters, they seem to embrace it, you should too but appreciate you bringing up a banned talking point.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, there is lax going on or is it taboo to discuss lax in the HV/CT thread.

How about Express North winning the World Series of lacrosse. Congrats to at least the two Bedford players on Express North.
Also, congrats to the program-who-must-not-be-named, which is also in our backyard.

Anyone playing in the Ulax summer league down on MV?

I do miss Soundshore and Cortlandt men's league.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what time are you referring who must not be named

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PT has had best teams for a while now-- PT get best players for the most part, hit the key tourneys, does their own tourney and get players recruited.
2W learned to create their own alternate world-- it's been successful recently, fully leaning into Brunswick partnership for players, doing own tourney, hitting non-NLF tourneys, building hype for good players.

To original poster, kudos for stirring the pot. To add salt to your wound 2W is country clubs, prep schools and holdbacks, check the rosters, they seem to embrace it, you should too but appreciate you bringing up a banned talking point.

PT has some great old teams on their way out. 27s and below are amongst the weakest in the area. PT hasn't made the world series several years in a row while Eclipse, Express North, 2W always there now. PT youth teams are not strong and do not bode well for the future of PT. Rest of the clubs seem to be thriving. Eclipse and 2W very strong at youth ages. North just won the world series. Hard to argue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PT has some great old teams on their way out. 27s and below are amongst the weakest in the area. PT hasn't made the world series several years in a row while Eclipse, Express North, 2W always there now. PT youth teams are not strong and do not bode well for the future of PT. Rest of the clubs seem to be thriving. Eclipse and 2W very strong at youth ages. North just won the world series. Hard to argue.

I recognize that you are referring to PT's Boys side and you're correct about their world series track record. However, the Girls side of PT is thriving and many of their teams are ranked in the top 20, so don't paint PT with a broad stroke.

Also, let's include Preds and True to the subject. With so many Boys programs in the area and with the upcoming (2023-2024) age based verification to the youth levels, it's going to be interesting and nearly impossible to replicate program's past performances.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I recognize that you are referring to PT's Boys side and you're correct about their world series track record. However, the Girls side of PT is thriving and many of their teams are ranked in the top 20, so don't paint PT with a broad stroke.

Also, let's include Preds and True to the subject. With so many Boys programs in the area and with the upcoming (2023-2024) age based verification to the youth levels, it's going to be interesting and nearly impossible to replicate program's past performances.
Not necessarily. Isn't the age grouping for "age based lacrosse" an 18 month window?
PT HS will surpass those other youth teams. Just look at recruiting performance and all the good kids will move on to PT.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not necessarily. Isn't the age grouping for "age based lacrosse" an 18 month window?
PT HS will surpass those other youth teams. Just look at recruiting performance and all the good kids will move on to PT.

Exactly this. PT HS teams, at present, are top notch in large part because the best players from other teams moved there in their late middle school years. While there are no guarantees and no one can claim to know what will happen, it will surprise no one if around 5-10 of the best players spread out amongst these other programs move there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly this. PT HS teams, at present, are top notch in large part because the best players from other teams moved there in their late middle school years. While there are no guarantees and no one can claim to know what will happen, it will surprise no one if around 5-10 of the best players spread out amongst these other programs move there.

Not true. Check with PT families first. No one moves in high school. Boys 22's, 23's, and 24's have always been good. Studs on the teams in high school were all there in youth. 25's are the only team that came together "late", but that was middle school. No team miraculously becomes elite in high school. When the stakes are the highest. After middle school, it's impossible to revive a team and ask people to take a chance when it matters the most. PT 27 to 32 are not anywhere close to as good as their HS teams. None of them are top 20 teams. None of them are able to really compete against the top youth clubs in the area (North, Eclipse, and 2W). Hoping they will be saved by 5-10 elite players deciding to move to PT in high school is a big big ask.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With tryouts in the Westchester/CT area now completed, what's the word?

Any clubs rising/falling?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With tryouts in the Westchester/CT area now completed, what's the word?

Any clubs rising/falling?

Well, as per the kool aid drinker(s), all of the top HS players have migrated to PT.

Joking aside, PT's 2025 is the best. Come September 1, let the fun begin.

For the 2026, the top five are : 2w black, Eclipse Black, Express North Black, Preds AA and PT (alphabetical order).
Cavalry and True are trending upwards.

2027: Eclipse Black stands alone on top, followed by 2w, PT, Express North Black and Preds.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on True Westchester? I believe this was their first year in the area but it seems everyone I speak to has nothing but great things to say about the program and how its run. Wonder if they can make another leap next year in a tough market.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on True Westchester? I believe this was their first year in the area but it seems everyone I speak to has nothing but great things to say about the program and how its run. Wonder if they can make another leap next year in a tough market.

Yes, first year completed. My son is not a member, but we did have an extended tryout.

Very impressed with the Director (BB) and with most of the staff. Haven't looked up all of their the coaches, but the ones I have; they are excellent.

I appreciate the year round team practices and Pace University's facilities. True Westchester is trending upward.

I only wish they started 4 years ago.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Copied/pasted from the Boys 2028 2022-2023 thread:

Any word on the CT / Westchester teams?

2 Way- always solid and should get better as we get closer to HS as this team feeds Brunswick.
Express North- Have to imagine that being World Series Champs helped them at tryouts / made it hard for their best players to leave.
Eclipse- Always good but seemed to fall off a bit towards the end of the year.
Primetime- Definitely got better towards the end of the year.
Preds- Only know they have a bunch of reclass kids and still didn't do very well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PT has some great old teams on their way out. 27s and below are amongst the weakest in the area. PT hasn't made the world series several years in a row while Eclipse, Express North, 2W always there now. PT youth teams are not strong and do not bode well for the future of PT. Rest of the clubs seem to be thriving. Eclipse and 2W very strong at youth ages. North just won the world series. Hard to argue.[/quote]

Also, let's include Preds and True to the subject. With so many Boys programs in the area and with the upcoming (2023-2024) age based verification to the youth levels, it's going to be interesting and nearly impossible to replicate program's past performances.[/quote]
PT HS will surpass those other youth teams. Just look at recruiting performance and all the good kids will move on to PT.[/quote]

Exactly this. PT HS teams, at present, are top notch in large part because the best players from other teams moved there in their late middle school years. While there are no guarantees and no one can claim to know what will happen, it will surprise no one if around 5-10 of the best players spread out amongst these other programs move there.[/quote]

Not true. Check with PT families first. No one moves in high school. Boys 22's, 23's, and 24's have always been good. Studs on the teams in high school were all there in youth. 25's are the only team that came together "late", but that was middle school. No team miraculously becomes elite in high school. When the stakes are the highest. After middle school, it's impossible to revive a team and ask people to take a chance when it matters the most. PT 27 to 32 are not anywhere close to as good as their HS teams. None of them are top 20 teams. None of them are able to really compete against the top youth clubs in the area (North, Eclipse, and 2W). Hoping they will be saved by 5-10 elite players deciding to move to PT in high school is a big big ask.[/quote]

Not correct, the best PT players for 26, 27, 28, 29 are playing up a year on 25,26, 27,28. And the tryouts for all these years had hundreds of new players from all the local teams. Was impressed with my two boys teams and the quality of the tryout. Reasons given for influx was coaching, tournament quality, practices, and the ability for high school and college advancement. We have a lot of good local options with PT, Eclipse, Express North, 2W so no downside at any. Smart parents come to PT early. Good to see loyalty pays off

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Copied/pasted from the Boys 2028 2022-2023 thread:

Any word on the CT / Westchester teams?

2 Way- always solid and should get better as we get closer to HS as this team feeds Brunswick.
Express North- Have to imagine that being World Series Champs helped them at tryouts / made it hard for their best players to leave.
Eclipse- Always good but seemed to fall off a bit towards the end of the year.
Primetime- Definitely got better towards the end of the year.
Preds- Only know they have a bunch of reclass kids and still didn't do very well.

PREDS ON THE RISE!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s pretty sad to see 91 tristate become a B level program over the last few years. With 91 LI being such a powerhouse, you would’ve thought the name and success would cary over, much like it did with Express. I hear they are now trying to tell people it’s an AA program. I think it’s a little too late for that. Too many other great programs around with better offerings.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Overall:

Doing well: Preds, 2way, Eclipse, Express North 28’s

Falling: Every other express north team, 91 tristate, PT

Rising fast: True Westchester

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Overall:

This is an emotional post and/or focused on b level player with an axe to grind.
True is Pride. No big advancement here other than ala carte purchasing of everything and yet another national team. True, WW and 91ts know their nitch and do very well with their family friendly basic lax offering. 91TS will try to offer that NLF path and say AA but against the local teams they are B.
Preds are a joke top to bottom. If you live in Rye you need to play for Preds is breaking up a bit with the reclasses but it is a disjointed program offering no ins to showcases or top tournaments and recruiting is a non existent. In fairness, it is the second job for all the staff.
2way- yes, facilities, pipeline and prep schools but recruiting and tournament selection leave a bit to be desired.
Eclipse and PT always solid, hard to rise when you're always at the top. and as previous poster said, half of the 25 team is playing up right now.
EN- congrats on Wolrd Series but how many teams in the program at each age class and have always wondered why they do not place anyone in top D1 or place several kids anywhere for that matter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Overall:

This is an emotional post and/or focused on b level player with an axe to grind.
True is Pride. No big advancement here other than ala carte purchasing of everything and yet another national team. True, WW and 91ts know their nitch and do very well with their family friendly basic lax offering. 91TS will try to offer that NLF path and say AA but against the local teams they are B.
Preds are a joke top to bottom. If you live in Rye you need to play for Preds is breaking up a bit with the reclasses but it is a disjointed program offering no ins to showcases or top tournaments and recruiting is a non existent. In fairness, it is the second job for all the staff.
2way- yes, facilities, pipeline and prep schools but recruiting and tournament selection leave a bit to be desired.
Eclipse and PT always solid, hard to rise when you're always at the top. and as previous poster said, half of the 25 team is playing up right now.
EN- congrats on Wolrd Series but how many teams in the program at each age class and have always wondered why they do not place anyone in top D1 or place several kids anywhere for that matter.

Agree with most of this. Not a 2way fan as they have been reclass central but objectively they do very well with recruiting. They play in decent tournaments and they even host their own and attract good teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kudos to Tri state 91 to finally enter real AA tourneys - this will help them attract and retain players

EN- has significant talent with very little college placement, those that do make it to the next level are somehow doing it on their own. on average, they sell you AA schedule , but deliver B- results in terms of recruiting . Schreiber should consider hiring a college recruiter

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what will age based do to the landscape?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kudos to Tri state 91 to finally enter real AA tourneys - this will help them attract and retain players

EN- has significant talent with very little college placement, those that do make it to the next level are somehow doing it on their own. on average, they sell you AA schedule , but deliver B- results in terms of recruiting . Schreiber should consider hiring a college recruiter

Totally agree that they could do much better on placement and much of it is driven by the athlete themselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally agree that they could do much better on placement and much of it is driven by the athlete themselves.

Definitely something strange with EN ability to get kids placed. I think the 2025 team is pretty solid. Will be interested to see how it plays out come September and October. 2023 and 2024 team lagged in recruiting. I do think recruiting is less a function of the program than it is of the kids on the field but EN still lags.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely something strange with EN ability to get kids placed. I think the 2025 team is pretty solid. Will be interested to see how it plays out come September and October. 2023 and 2024 team lagged in recruiting. I do think recruiting is less a function of the program than it is of the kids on the field but EN still lags.

I would agree with this for the most part. However I would say that recruiting is really all about connections once you get to a certain level and if you have two equivalent kids, one from EN and one from another club, let’s say PT or 2W, the latter is more likely to get recruited to a school as EN just didn’t put in the work. They do need a full time recruiter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can someone please explain why EN is unable to get kids placed to high-quality d1 schools when their teams are always highly ranked?

Like Reply Quote
Page 89 of 97 1 2 87 88 89 90 91 96 97
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard