BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 81 of 99 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 98 99
Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Previous Anonymous poster is clearly a Kool aid drinker.

Y's frequency in losing games to sec 1 teams is at an all time high and this season looks to be it's worst season against Sec 1 teams.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Previous Anonymous poster is clearly a Kool aid drinker.

Y's frequency in losing games to sec 1 teams is at an all time high and this season looks to be it's worst season against Sec 1 teams.

It only took Sec 1 60 years to catch up! Not sure I’d be celebrating that fact.

Now, how many times did you lose to Yorktown in your HS career? The salt is flowing through your veins. That’s sad, man.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yorktown didn’t have incredible teams every year for the past 40. Some teams won state championships and others lost handily to Long Island in the regionals. The competition was less in the section and when they won it, it was less obvious when they were stacked versus just good. As everyone knows the section is far more competitive across the board and the lesser Yorktown teams can’t skate through as easily. This is not one of their loaded teams with multiple D1 players. It’s a pretty good team but not dominant

Sometimes this is cyclical. 2018-2019 everyone thought John Jay was the new power. Now everyone is sure it is Bronxville, Briarcliff, Rye and Mamaroneck. They will all have down years at points in the future. The programs won’t be “broken”, it will be an indication that less lax athletes came through the system those few years.
Duke isn’t doing well this year. Are we ready to say they are washed up?

The Y has a very good youth program and will likely have some very good teams in the future that have success like those of old. The fact that the program is well above average each and every year should be more the focus and why every other succesful youth program has followed their model.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody talking JJ over Rye?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great win for the wolves…MB quickly rebuilding what the other guy destroyed…kids want to play and want to win!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It just happened but that is a clutch win and the first big W of the MB tenure

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Greeley comes back down to earth, Somers had a 4-1 lead early and didn't look back. final of 12-4 or 12-6 i think.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great win for the wolves…MB quickly rebuilding what the other guy destroyed…kids want to play and want to win!

Man, let it go. TS did not destroy anything. If he did, you think Yorktown hires him? Enough with trying to hammer TS, your bias is clear. No need to spoil a great win for the current staff and players that have nothing to do with the past. Enjoy it. it was a great win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great WIn and congratulations to the players and coaches!
Glad to see JJ is having a very good season so far.

I wonder if this game was a trap game for Rye, they just beat Cold Spring Harbor in a 7-3 game.
If JJ continues to have success, especially against Scar, Y, BH, Somers and TZ, then it wasn't a trap game.

It's safe to say that JJ should beat Greeley & Fox lane.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great WIn and congratulations to the players and coaches!
Glad to see JJ is having a very good season so far.

I wonder if this game was a trap game for Rye, they just beat Cold Spring Harbor in a 7-3 game.
If JJ continues to have success, especially against Scar, Y, BH, Somers and TZ, then it wasn't a trap game.

It's safe to say that JJ should beat Greeley & Fox lane.

FL and Greeley are going to be a walk in the park. Greeley hasn't challenged them since 2019 and with everything going on there its not likely to happen for years.

FL is young I don't think they have it this year, but in a year or two they might be back up there.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Surprised JJ beat Rye. But Rye def is off this year for some reason. They don't look right. On paper, they should be crushing it this year but they seem off. Barely beat TZ and WP.

CLASS A- Mmrnk seems to getting after getting destroyed by New Canaan- playing Farmingdale should be a great test. Arlington having a great year with lotsa close wins. Scarsdale tough to figure. White Plains quietly having good year.
CLASS B- tossup between Rye and YTown. Don't think JJ will win this but they make it real fun.
CLASS C- tough to know. 4 teams could win this- Pelham, TZ, Byram and darkhorse Hen Hud.
CLASS D- Briarcliff lost Waterhouse? Wow. Bronxville really playing well and tough comp. Pville playing really well. Powerhouse D programs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was away vacation and i'm back with game predictions.
Overall, 66-21.

Today's games are:

White Plains at Carmel: CRML

Briarcliff at Pearl River: Brcff

Irvington at North Rockland NR

Mahopac at L/P: LP

Pawling at Putnam Valley: PV

Brewster at Clarkstown South: CS

Eastchester at Haldane: HD

Ossining at Fox Lane: FOX.

Harrison at Byram Hills: BH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Surprised JJ beat Rye. But Rye def is off this year for some reason. They don't look right. On paper, they should be crushing it this year but they seem off. Barely beat TZ and WP.

CLASS A- Mmrnk seems to getting after getting destroyed by New Canaan- playing Farmingdale should be a great test. Arlington having a great year with lotsa close wins. Scarsdale tough to figure. White Plains quietly having good year.
CLASS B- tossup between Rye and YTown. Don't think JJ will win this but they make it real fun.
CLASS C- tough to know. 4 teams could win this- Pelham, TZ, Byram and darkhorse Hen Hud.
CLASS D- Briarcliff lost Waterhouse? Wow. Bronxville really playing well and tough comp. Pville playing really well. Powerhouse D programs.

At class A North Rockland is in the mix. They have already beaten Arlington and White Plains, and will play Scarsdale soon. They have maybe the best goalie in the section, are very good at face-off (but not as good as Scarsdale), and have a coach who is a good game tactician. If they beat Scarsdale they will be the favorite to make CG vs Mamaroneck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Class A: It's between Mamo, Scarsdale and NR. WP in the mix and also has a great GK, but I think they are on the outside looking in here. A Scarsdale/Mamo final rematch would make a FANTASTIC game.

Class B: I think you're sleeping on Somers. They lead class B thus far and have one loss - a close one to Yorktown. They still have JJ and Rye on the regular season, but I don't think it's as clear as Rye and Yorktown, especially after JJ beating the,. It's a 4-way between Jay, Rye, Yorktown and Somers. I don't think Mahopac has enough in the tank to challenge those 4, but in a one-game series who knows.

Class C is a complete toss up. TZ has been consistantly good all year, Pelham has a solid L to JJ, and have handled pretty much everyone else. They have certainly loaded up their schedule and will be well prepared going into the Playoffs. For my 2 cents, it's TZ, Pelham then everyone else with Byram a close second.

Class D is basically Bronxville's to lose. BUT Briarcliff has dominated everyone they've played with only losses to St. Anthony's and SWR. They play each other last game which will be your finals preview.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yesterday, 5-2 (with two game results pending: Irvgtn v NR and Hrrsn v BH), Overall, 71-23.
M-pac, WOW 12-5 win against L/P. Didn’t see that coming.

Today’s 5 game predictions:
Pelham at Bronxville: BXV

Wappingers at Arlington: Arlgtn

Eastchester at Rye: RYE

Somers at Fox Lane: Somers

John Jay at Yorktown. Some intangibles: Both teams are going into this game off a loss, JJ playing with chip, Y playing at Home, I expect a close game, with Y winning by 2.
I expect some post game chatter that Y is lucky to have won the game and that JJ was very close in winning the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Iona just beat Staples in OT. 14-13

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5-0 yesterday, plus a W with the BH results from Monday. Overall: 77-23.

Y slammed the door on JJ’s comeback to prominence, for this season.

Today’s game predictions:

Carmel at Mahopac: M-pac

Ossining at Lakeland/Panas: L/P

Putnam Valley at Croton: PV

Pleasantville at Byram Hills: Yikes, this one difficult. BH

New Rochelle at Scarsdale: Scar

White Plains at Mamaroneck: Mamo

Hen Hud at Lourde: HH

Pelham at Harrison: Plhm

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Y slammed the door on JJ’s comeback to prominence, for this season. ...

I'm going to strongly disagree with you here. Yorktown is good, no doubt, but they are hardly the dominant force they have been in years past. This was a tighter game than the score implies with 2 late empty netters and JJ having issues clearing the ball. Clean that up and it's a much tighter game than we are led to believe. I don't think this is as cut and dry as this statement suggests. This is stil the JJ team that beat Rye who has 2 All Americans on the team. That is no easy task.

Again, Somers is lurking out there. They are much better than I think they are being given credit for. I will reserve my final thoughts until they have played both JJ and yorktown and head into the playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE

I'm going to strongly disagree with you here. Yorktown is good, no doubt, but they are hardly the dominant force they have been in years past. This was a tighter game than the score implies with 2 late empty netters and JJ having issues clearing the ball. Clean that up and it's a much tighter game than we are led to believe. I don't think this is as cut and dry as this statement suggests. This is stil the JJ team that beat Rye who has 2 All Americans on the team. That is no easy task.

Again, Somers is lurking out there. They are much better than I think they are being given credit for. I will reserve my final thoughts until they have played both JJ and yorktown and head into the playoffs.

As I have stated before:

“wonder if this game was a trap game for Rye, they just beat Cold Spring Harbor in a 7-3 game.
If JJ continues to have success, especially against Scar, Y, BH, Somers and TZ, then it wasn't a trap game.”

And

“I expect some post game chatter that Y is lucky to have won the game and that JJ was very close in winning the game”

I’m on the belief that the JJ v Rye game was a TRAP game for Rye and post-game chatter advocating for a moral W against Y was anticipated.

JJ will definitely lose to Somers and League F will be won by Somers. JJ has a chance against with BH & TZ. But doubtful.

Class B will come down to Rye, Somers & Y. JJ is comfortable in 4th place.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by JimSection1

As I have stated before:

“wonder if this game was a trap game for Rye, they just beat Cold Spring Harbor in a 7-3 game.
If JJ continues to have success, especially against Scar, Y, BH, Somers and TZ, then it wasn't a trap game.”

And

“I expect some post game chatter that Y is lucky to have won the game and that JJ was very close in winning the game”

I’m on the belief that the JJ v Rye game was a TRAP game for Rye and post-game chatter advocating for a moral W against Y was anticipated.

JJ will definitely lose to Somers and League F will be won by Somers. JJ has a chance against with BH & TZ. But doubtful.

I agree with you on the 4 in Class B. I am not as worried about how JJ fairs agaisnt TZ or BH, they are class C teams so it's largely irrelevant come playoffs. I think it comes down to seedings. If JJ and Yorktown are the 1-4 or 2-3 with Rye vs. Somers in the other semi, it's going to get interesting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it's a bit premature to say Class D is Bronxville's to lose given Briarcliff's season. Even without waterhouse, I predict Briarcliff will win. Also curious how Bville will deal with great zone d.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As I have stated before:

And

I agree with you on the 4 in Class B. I am not as worried about how JJ fairs agaisnt TZ or BH, they are class C teams so it's largely irrelevant come playoffs. I think it comes down to seedings. If JJ and Yorktown are the 1-4 or 2-3 with Rye vs. Somers in the other semi, it's going to get interesting.

Somers will probably be the 1 seed in B with that cupcake schedule

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yesterday: 8-0, and 85-23 overall. Nearly, every game played in Sect 1 yesterday was a blow out, yikes.

Today’s prediction:

Pawling at Rye Neck: Pwlng
Rye vs. Fordham: Rye
Greeley at John Jay: JJ

Let's see how JJ responds today; I expect it to be a close game (within 4 goals). A blow-out WIN would make a statement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yesterday: 8-0, and 85-23 overall. Nearly, every game played in Sect 1 yesterday was a blow out, yikes.

Today’s prediction:

Let's see how JJ responds today; I expect it to be a close game (within 4 goals). A blow-out WIN would make a statement.
No chance this is a close game for JJ, this will be a blowout. Greeley has been running timed 3 or 4 times already by much lesser teams. Add in that it is also Senior night, this should be a clinic for JJ

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Today’s prediction:

No chance this is a close game for JJ, this will be a blowout. Greeley has been running timed 3 or 4 times already by much lesser teams. Add in that it is also Senior night, this should be a clinic for JJ

12-2 Jay and it wasn’t even close. A few pipes and the Greeley goalie making some nice saves it would have been a bigger margin. 2nd goal for Greeley was and empty netter on a 10-man ride. Jay had really good ball control on O and solid D.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2-1 in yesterday's game, 87-24 overall.

JJ beating Greeley like they are suppose too! Fox Lane is up next (Sat.) and should be another lopsided W.

Today's predictions:

Edgemont at Ardsley; Edg

Yorktown at Carmel: Y

Lourdes at Ossining: O

Irvington at Hastings: Irv

Rye Neck at Dobbs Ferry: Dobbs

Croton at North Salem: CHHS

Yonkers at Sleepy Hollow: SH

Briarcliff at Pleasantville: B!

Arlington at Clarkstown South: Arl

Suffern at White Plains: WP

Brewster at Hen Hud: HH

Kennedy at Putnam Valley: PV

Newtown (Conn.) at Scarsdale: Scars

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As I have stated before:

And

TZ, Rye, Wappingers (ok, they're off this year, but traditionally tough), White Plains (Better than usual) P'ville, Rye, Yorktown, Lakeland and Greenwich....

Yes, cupcakes all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As I have stated before:

And

TZ, Rye, Wappingers (ok, they're off this year, but traditionally tough), White Plains (Better than usual) P'ville, Rye, Yorktown, Lakeland and Greenwich....

Yes, cupcakes all.

Yes, cupcake. The teams that you have beaten have an overall record of 47-51 and the team that you lost to has a 5-5 record. Come on man.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, cupcakes all.

Yes, cupcake. The teams that you have beaten have an overall record of 47-51 and the team that you lost to has a 5-5 record. Come on man.[/quote]

Ok, one: stop with the "you," I have no association with Somers, I am a fan of Section 1 Lax. Two: I can read stats from Kevin Devaney's blog too - at least give him the credit for putting together the info, rather than pass it off as your own.

Somers has no control over OLL, L/P, Greeley, or Fox Lane's records. They are league or crossover games they have to play. They added non-league games with Yorktown, Rye, Wappingers, Tappan Zee, P'ville and Greenwich which are traditionally solid opponents. Yorktown is a .500 team right now and it's not like they are playing a soft schedule themselves. Somers is already in arguably the toughest league in Section 1 and THEN they added those teams. You are way off base on this one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
...the team that you lost to has a 5-5 record. Come on man.

That would be Yorktown who's losses are: Chaminade, CSH, Mamaroneck, Rye and Darien, 2 of whom are Top 25 in the Country.

Yeah - soft opponent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9-4 yesterday, 96-28 overall.

Most surprised about Suffern, they have been losing more games than I anticipated. They use to be the top dog in Rock.

Today’s predictions:

Ardsley at Nanuet: Nan

Keio at Briarcliff: B’f

Harrison at Warwick: WK (how about them apples)

Mamaroneck at Wantagh: Mamo

Clarkstown North at North Salem: CN

Byram Hills at Somers: Sms

Pelham at Tappan Zee: This should be a good game, it’s a toss up, but going with the home team, TZ

Fox Lane at John Jay: JJ, should win by 6, unless FX has more HHH.

Niskayuna at Lakeland/Panas: Nsk

Pawling at Pearl River: PR

Albertus Magnus at Blind Brook: AM

Bronxville at Rye: RY

Greeley at Haldane: G

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9-4 in yesterday's games; 105-32 overall.

Most surprised with Pelham with a road win against TZ.
Byram Hills showed up and won a tight game against Somers,
Class C is will be interesting to watch now that Pelham and Byram are playing at a higher level. TZ has a shot, but I doubt they will come over the bridge and pull out a win during the playoffs.

Rye slapped BXV with a 6 goal differential

JJ wins, but only scores 7 and only wins by 4. I expected double digit scoring, an 8-1 score a halftime and a 9 goal differential, especially with the JJ's supporters on the forum.

First round of the playoffs start May 16!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

10 days left in the regular season and things are fun. Playoff seedings will be real interesting. Some top teams taking on off tough schedules will lose home field for some games.

A- Mamo took L on LI but good that top teams keep testing themselves. Arlington and N Rockland having great seasons. Can 1 of them make it to finals vs Mamo? Yup. Scarsdale doesn't seem to have that magic from '21 but never say never.

B- Rye getting wins but not pretty. Y working hard. Somers looking good. it'd be weird to see Rye vs Y in semis instead of finals. On serious note- Whaling of Rye taking headshot that knocked him out late in game was awful to see. Hope he recovers and has no ill effects.

C- Pelham on top for now but TZ, Byram and Hen Hud gonna be put in a playoff blender. cant predict. Fun class led mainly by the junior talent.

D- Pville fought hard but Bcliff vs Bville regular season battle is likely preview of the title match. Another division where top teams endure losses against great comp so it'll impact playoff seedings. Bcliff and Bville insane rough schedules last 4 games of season: Rye, Pville, Shoreham-Wading River, Bcliff, Y, Ridgfield, etc. Impressive but too much? Its a shame only 1 can advance to states.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9-4 in yesterday's games; 105-32 overall.

Most surprised with Pelham with a road win against TZ.
Byram Hills showed up and won a tight game against Somers,
Class C is will be interesting to watch now that Pelham and Byram are playing at a higher level. TZ has a shot, but I doubt they will come over the bridge and pull out a win during the playoffs.

Rye slapped BXV with a 6 goal differential

JJ wins, but only scores 7 and only wins by 4. I expected double digit scoring, an 8-1 score a halftime and a 9 goal differential, especially with the JJ's supporters on the forum.

First round of the playoffs start May 16!

Pelham has been weird this year, they win a tight one against JJ ten drop ones you think they might win. Rye is a good if normally unsurprising w, but the year they are having who knows? I am not surprised there.

Not sure you are totally unbiased against JJ, you thought Greeley was going to be close and it was a blowout, now they win by 4 against Fox Lane - which while young aren't bad - and that's a miss on prediction too? Not sure what the aim is here, you got both W predictions correct.
Byram was a big win. They will see each other again in the playoffs, that will be one worth attending.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My predictions with JJ's games included the opponents intangibles. I thought Greeley would be better and I wasn't aware of it being senior night for JJ. So, after that win, I expected a similar blow out result and JJ didn't come through with a dominate score result.

Today's predictions:

Clarkstown North at Westlake: CN

Wappingers at Haldane: Wapp

Yonkers at Keio: Keio

Croton-Harmon at Nyack: Nyack

Blind Brook vs. North Salem: BB

Scarsdale at North Rockland: Scar

Dobbs Ferry at Albertus Magnus: AM

Ossining at White Plains: WP

Hastings at Nanuet: Nan

Edgemont vs. Eastchester: Ed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LoHud top 10 this week:
1- Iona
2- Briarcliff
3- Mamo
4- Rye
5- Yorktown
6- Bronxville
7- Stepinac
8- Scarsdale
9- JJ
10- Somers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6-3 in yesterday's games, 110-35 overall.

Today's predictions:

Yonkers at Edgemont: Ed

John Jay at Byram Hills: BH, If JJ shows up with HHH, it could be a close game.

Arlington at Mahopac: ARL

Hen Hud at Lakeland/Panas: HH

Haldane at Pawling: HD

Blind Brook at Keio: BB

North Salem at Putnam Valley: PV

Westlake at Briarcliff: B'f

Fordham Prep at Iona Prep: IP

Ardsley at Sleepy Hollow: SH

Lourdes at Brewster: Brwstr

Irvington at Rye Neck

Rye at Somers: RYE

Suffern at Warwick: WAR

Greeley at Fox Lane: FX

Pearl River at New Rochelle: PR

Tappan Zee at Clarkstown South: TZ

Yorktown at Wilton: Wilton

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, some shocking results in yesterday's games.

JJ with a BIG WIN!
Mahopac with an easy win
Suffern, showing some HHH
Greeley, surprising FX (and me too).

Yesterday's results 13-4 (without Iona/Ford results), 123-39 overall.

Today's predictions:

Pleasantville at Bronxville: BX

Carmel at Ossining: Car

Eastchester at North Salem: ESTCHR

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, some shocking results in yesterday's games.

JJ with a BIG WIN!
Mahopac with an easy win
Suffern, showing some HHH
Greeley, surprising FX (and me too).

Agree with you on JJ. Thats a confidence booster going into the last week of the season and into playoffs. They seem to be peaking at just the right time.
Rye handled Somers, looks like Somers is back to earth. I'm not counting them out yet, but that was a bit of an eye-opener
Greeley over FL wasn't as much of a surprise as FL is down this year due to youth. Flag-filled game for both sides. I'd love to see how many goals were on man-up. Greeley had to have had 5-6.
Yorktown is Jekyll and Hyde this year. I have no idea what team is going to show up when.

For my money - as of today (and this can changed by Saturday) I think Class B is Rye vs JJ The seedings will be key. BIG WEEK to determine that! Right now Rye and J are a semi-final game. There will be a ton of movement in the next 7 days.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you trying to impress people with picking high school lacrosse winners. Please understand. Nobody cares.

Like Reply Quote
Page 81 of 99 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 98 99
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard