BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 51 of 55 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
32 is not even getting out of Division 2!!!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why isn't Smash going to young guns in M.D.?

Maybe they don't want to spend a beautiful July 4 holiday weekend sitting in traffic all weekend along the NJ Tpke.

B/c Diamondbacks beat them a while back and in this age group there are a lot of teams in Maryland that can beat smash any given day,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
once again Express sidelines are an embarrassment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why isn't Smash going to young guns in M.D.?
bcuz eclipse who they beat a lot to a little isn't going and they would have to play real teams

A better question would be why doesn't the MD teams go to Long Island and play???

Agreed, the traffic thing is getting OLD!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened with express sidelines today?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 2022 win Young Guns

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened with express sidelines today?
\

same stuff different day. parents whining and complaining and yelling. give it a rest already. can't even enjoy the games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congrats!! Any more word on the illegal players Cannons got caught with? Those players been on the team all year long?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Young Guns was a great tournament for 2022. Great kids, good competition, and good sportsmanship among parents and coaches. Maryland and Long Island get along just fine. Set the tone, and the kids follow suit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cannons had 2-3 illegal (older kids on the team) during the tournament and they got caught and should have been thrown out. Bottom line even with those kids they didn't advance to the semis and Igloo, Diamondbacks etc beat them. Only thing worse then them cheating is their parents. Us Maryland parents are ashamed of their behavior. We apologize on their behalf to all of you lacrosse and especially any teams that travelled to come play lacrosse in Maryland. Congrats to the Hawks on their victory.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congrats!! Any more word on the illegal players Cannons got caught with? Those players been on the team all year long?

What do you mean anymore on? They got caught and now they have lost 5 games in their last two tournaments after not losing a game all year prior to that. Think that says enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cannons had 2-3 illegal (older kids on the team) during the tournament and they got caught and should have been thrown out. Bottom line even with those kids they didn't advance to the semis and Igloo, Diamondbacks etc beat them. Only thing worse then them cheating is their parents. Us Maryland parents are ashamed of their behavior. We apologize on their behalf to all of you lacrosse and especially any teams that travelled to come play lacrosse in Maryland. Congrats to the Hawks on their victory.

As a fellow MD parent, I second that. The Cannons' parents are an absolute disgrace.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you kidding me, illegal players? No older kids on the team, same squad as all season, they added two 2023 to help out on depth and injuries, in fact no reclassified kids either. Is there some proof on this allegation?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What do you mean anymore on? They got caught and now they have lost 5 games in their last two tournaments after not losing a game all year prior to that. Think that says enough.

Too Funny! How everyone starts rumors, No illegal players on the Cannons 2022 team team. Crabs Lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Young Guns was a great tournament for 2022. Great kids, good competition, and good sportsmanship among parents and coaches. Maryland and Long Island get along just fine. Set the tone, and the kids follow suit.

I agree. Only time it got real ugly was when Madlax "Nationals" were knocked out by Igloo and the Madlax kids started throwing punches and swinging their sticks. Igloo parents held it together well when they had every right to be irate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of teams had a few kids that were not with the team in spring or earlier this summer. When you combine 4th of July vacations with the fact that Young Guns is probably the premier tournament of the summer, you will have a lot of roster wholes to fill and a lot of kids from teams that were not invited to fill them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you kidding me, illegal players? No older kids on the team, same squad as all season, they added two 2023 to help out on depth and injuries, in fact no reclassified kids either. Is there some proof on this allegation?

Yeah there's proof. Look at their record the last two tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah there's proof. Look at their record the last two tournaments.

What that they lost to 2 teams this summer that they did not play in the spring? Great proof, keep grasping, do you want the rosters with DOB? I'm sure I can get them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax kids were not throwing punches. An igloo kid went down at midfield and a Madlax kid ran at him and cross checked him in the neck/head while he was on the ground. This happened as game ended. Refs and coaches ran on the field to aid player on the ground and prevent any further nonsense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax kids were not throwing punches. An igloo kid went down at midfield and a Madlax kid ran at him and cross checked him in the neck/head while he was on the ground. This happened as game ended. Refs and coaches ran on the field to aid player on the ground and prevent any further nonsense.

So is this better or worse than throwing punches? It's not clear to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saw that looked like the Ref ejected the kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neither. One kid made a dirty play. There were not multiple kids swinging sticks or throwing punches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can I ask a question? This was my sons first year, and I would have thought that as the kids move year to year, the coaches would follow that year as they move up. But what I just heard means that is not the case? Is this normal? I'd much rather keep the same coaches as we have been extremely happy with them. Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can I ask a question? This was my sons first year, and I would have thought that as the kids move year to year, the coaches would follow that year as they move up. But what I just heard means that is not the case? Is this normal? I'd much rather keep the same coaches as we have been extremely happy with them. Thanks
that's normally in PAL. it should be like that in club too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nothing is "Norman" in youth lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]32 is not even getting out of Division 2!!!!!

Any reply now!

32 will beat United and then Smash in the Finals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did legacy beat Igloo at Maverick. Standings say Legacy won 9-1, I heard Igloo won all of their divisions at Maverick.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did legacy beat Igloo at Maverick. Standings say Legacy won 9-1, I heard Igloo won all of their divisions at Maverick.

I think igloo played up. Not sure which legacy team that was 2022 or 2021

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo 2022 beat legacy 2021 9-1 in championship. Schedule has it wrong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo did win 9-1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]32 is not even getting out of Division 2!!!!!

Any reply now!

32 will beat United and then Smash in the Finals.

You're a funny guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash where have you been hiding?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United beat smash congrats to both teams for making it to the finals and great win for United.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great game. Congrats to United.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United beat smash congrats to both teams for making it to the finals and great win for United.

Manhasset 32 will crush them both!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought united was the B team and smash was the A team. Looks like there might be a chsnge in the rankings for 2022. First 32 now united? The rest of the pack is closing in quickly. I guess they'll start playing up again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How'd United and smash do today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Co champs!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United is now the # 1 tea in the country. Congratulations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Co champs!

That's funny, Smash lost by one so I'm pretty sure that makes United the champs and Smash first loser.

Page 51 of 55 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard