BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,959
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 25 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25
Re: Girls 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Chicken dinner
As a parent of a Heros 2020 Green, I will say that YJ and Heros have played some great games this year. All 4 games the parents have very complimentary and we've had no issues with anyone in the YJ program. I hope we play them more, it's really good competition.

Heros wasn't even on anybody's radar until this year, obviously they had some roster movement that is working out well for them and M&D and Skywalkers have taken a step backwards

What's funny is some of the roster movement is girls that were cut from M&D went to Heros and have made that team better.

The top 4-5 kids on the field can be accounted for in evenly matched games, it's the bottom half that will decide who wins and who loses

What r u talking about. Kids 6-12 decide the game. The bottom half of Curcio is on the bench.

I guess you did not go to the LFC tournament , I forgot you are TG so will be going to The Grind to avoid any actual competition. Maybe this time someone other than the next transfer can score a goal.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a parent of a Heros 2020 Green, I will say that YJ and Heros have played some great games this year. All 4 games the parents have very complimentary and we've had no issues with anyone in the YJ program. I hope we play them more, it's really good competition.

Heros wasn't even on anybody's radar until this year, obviously they had some roster movement that is working out well for them and M&D and Skywalkers have taken a step backwards

What's funny is some of the roster movement is girls that were cut from M&D went to Heros and have made that team better.

The top 4-5 kids on the field can be accounted for in evenly matched games, it's the bottom half that will decide who wins and who loses

What r u talking about. Kids 6-12 decide the game. The bottom half of Curcio is on the bench.

I guess you did not go to the LFC tournament , I forgot you are TG so will be going to The Grind to avoid any actual competition. Maybe this time someone other than the next transfer can score a goal.

ENOUGH with the next transfer CRAP! If the kid is not happy on her current team she should leave! Until it actually happens for the love of god please LEAVE IT ALONE! It's old and redundant!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

last i checked there are 11 players on the field, top 5 cancel each other out in evenly matched games and the team with the next best 5-6 players wins - very simple to sse that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously don't watch or you just make things up. Curcio plays kids evenly. Don't believe this - ask the bottom half of the team. They all play in every game equally.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously don't watch or you just make things up. Curcio plays kids evenly. Don't believe this - ask the bottom half of the team. They all play in every game equally.

LOL....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL....

They play as much as the soon to be transfers from TG , TG is losing more than the one everyone knows about, at least 5 more are asking about leaving unfortunately for them YJ will only put the best on top team. Say what you want but TG has quickly been dismantled by the YJ machine. Good luck but the club is now officially a B level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL....

They play as much as the soon to be transfers from TG , TG is losing more than the one everyone knows about, at least 5 more are asking about leaving unfortunately for them YJ will only put the best on top team. Say what you want but TG has quickly been dismantled by the YJ machine. Good luck but the club is now officially a B level.

yawn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL....

yawn

What's so interesting about your yawn post is that obviously the poster got under your skin which is clearly what they were trying to do , instead of letting his comment fall on deaf ears you could not help yourself. I will say this ,seems YJ has managed to swing the momentum back to their club in terms of elite top teams but has come at a cost. 2020 top team seems to have corrected the ship but did some things early on that is difficult to justify and the 2019 top team and its daddy coach are even more of a horror show. Both those teams are glowing examples of why a daddy or mommy coach should never be left in charge. Will be interesting to follow both clubs and see where they end up in a few years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL....

yawn

What's so interesting about your yawn post is that obviously the poster got under your skin which is clearly what they were trying to do , instead of letting his comment fall on deaf ears you could not help yourself. I will say this ,seems YJ has managed to swing the momentum back to their club in terms of elite top teams but has come at a cost. 2020 top team seems to have corrected the ship but did some things early on that is difficult to justify and the 2019 top team and its daddy coach are even more of a horror show. Both those teams are glowing examples of why a daddy or mommy coach should never be left in charge. Will be interesting to follow both clubs and see where they end up in a few years.

Yawn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL....

yawn

Yawn

There are other daddy coches in the system doing just fine. I would rather that then an overmatched immature college player in flip flops

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL....

yawn

Yawn

Jeopardy answer " what your wife does everytime you go to bed"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have asked. Most are not happy. You need to live in reality.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

last i checked there are 11 players on the field, top 5 cancel each other out in evenly matched games and the team with the next best 5-6 players wins - very simple to sse that

Must be the new math. I thought there was 12.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL....

I'm not TG but what exactly is B level? I agree that YJ Curcio is the top team but there are plenty of teams that compete in every game. IMHO there are a number of teams that I've seen that have looked pretty good. They would be Elevate Blue, M&D Black, Heros Green, Skywalkers Blue, Steps and YJ Jones. Even Legacy blue has shown to be competitive in their first season. If you honestly don't include TG Black in that conversation, it's just absurd. The idea is to get the girls on the field to play competitive lacrosse. At least that's what most parents want regardless of the daughters talent level. And I think that the teams that I've listed are doing that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL....

I'm not TG but what exactly is B level? I agree that YJ Curcio is the top team but there are plenty of teams that compete in every game. IMHO there are a number of teams that I've seen that have looked pretty good. They would be Elevate Blue, M&D Black, Heros Green, Skywalkers Blue, Steps and YJ Jones. Even Legacy blue has shown to be competitive in their first season. If you honestly don't include TG Black in that conversation, it's just absurd. The idea is to get the girls on the field to play competitive lacrosse. At least that's what most parents want regardless of the daughters talent level. And I think that the teams that I've listed are doing that.

Skywalkers Blue? Not the 2020 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

sounds like those parents and kids are the ones who need to live in reality

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG black is in Top 3 of 2020

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is reality. Any top team that goes to a certain lineup of players in certain games in order to win is going to have unhappy kids and parents. On B, C teams its not for club supremacy and you may not see it pushed so hard to win. I have the flip side argument, it is very frustrating as a player and a parent when the bench is not shortened in important games and you end up losing because of it. So you have a choice, which half of the players and parents are you gonna try to keep happy, the players you want on the field in crunch time or the players you want on the bench during crunch time? The choice for the coach, club and director is simple, play to win. So the hard choice is left for the players on the bench and their parents. Do you go the the B team and maybe be the player on the field in crunch time, or be happy to be on the top team and be happy with playing most games? There are a hundred players that would be happy to be in that position and take the place, even if it means sitting during crunch time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You obviously don't watch or you just make things up. Curcio plays kids evenly. Don't believe this - ask the bottom half of the team. They all play in every game equally.

LOL....

Only the best kids and those who pay Curcio an absurd amount of money for private lessons and security on the team. They are not even the best kids in the YJ program. Jones has players that are better than some of the Curcio kids and that's the truth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know of any camps this week?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You obviously don't watch or you just make things up. Curcio plays kids evenly. Don't believe this - ask the bottom half of the team. They all play in every game equally.

LOL....

Only the best kids and those who pay Curcio an absurd amount of money for private lessons and security on the team. They are not even the best kids in the YJ program. Jones has players that are better than some of the Curcio kids and that's the truth.

Politics in every club. But Curcio is on the rise in CR's inner circle. Kid's that keep paying many of these coaches (not just curcio)whether they go to their private camps or clinics or private lessons seem to be protected a little more than those that don't, that's real life. its a business

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank god only 1 more away tournament traffic has never been worse! This is getting so old traveling to play weak teams. Looking forward to sending her with a friend to the LI tournaments so I can actually get something done around the house. Hope for dry weather on the weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank god only 1 more away tournament traffic has never been worse! This is getting so old traveling to play weak teams. Looking forward to sending her with a friend to the LI tournaments so I can actually get something done around the house. Hope for dry weather on the weekend

if your daughter is enjoying herself it should be worth dealing with traffic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Always wondered why YJ makes families drive 100s of miles to play other YJ teams. Especially at the younger ages. My favorite was father's day in Connecticut all we did was play other older YJ teams and get blown out. What fun!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good God... what else can you find to complain about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ did not go to Conneticut this summer stop with the BS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is take at the top ten 2020 club teams for the girls. I am open to any suggestion on who I might have missed

1. YJ Curcio
2. M&D Black
3. Top Guns Black
4. Hero's Green
5. Tie: Towson Lacrosse Club and Integrity
7.MC Elite
8.Pride (VA)
9. Legacy
10. Stars (VA)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are nuts after the first 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity 2020 looked pretty good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If this 4-10 is off base let us know what it should be? Maybe MD United East? NEMS? PA Express? Steps? YJ Jones?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Considering Heros beat 1 and 2 this year if anything 4 is low

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the teams that won the consolation bracket at Club National Championship this weekend posting on their sites that they won the championship. Anything to get people to pay your dues I guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the teams that won the consolation bracket at Club National Championship this weekend posting on their sites that they won the championship. Anything to get people to pay your dues I guess.

Who did that

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
1. YJ Curcio
2. HEROS
3. M & D
4. Top Guns Black

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To an earlier post you are right they will always cater to the top half of the roster because they are the ones that win the big games and keep the gravy train rolling. They also know that everyone aspires to be on blue even if they ride the bench so they will never have a problem filling out the bottom half of their roster. What people don't realize is that come recruiting time its better to play 80% of minutes on a solid B team then 20% of meaningless minutes on an A team. Recruiting coaches want to see you in action not sitting on the bench with a BEE on your jersey.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To an earlier post you are right they will always cater to the top half of the roster because they are the ones that win the big games and keep the gravy train rolling. They also know that everyone aspires to be on blue even if they ride the bench so they will never have a problem filling out the bottom half of their roster. What people don't realize is that come recruiting time its better to play 80% of minutes on a solid B team then 20% of meaningless minutes on an A team. Recruiting coaches want to see you in action not sitting on the bench with a BEE on your jersey.

Very true. With all the complaining you'd think that more than 1 kid would have left.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. YJ Curcio
2. HEROS
3. M & D
4. Top Guns Black

Move Tg to number 5 put Integrity at 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who did that

Take a look at the website of the club that won the 2020 and 2022 consolation brackets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]If this 4-10 is off base let us know what it should be? Maybe MD United East? NEMS? PA Express? Steps? YJ Jones?

YJ Jones? Why don't we put Elevate in there also

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who did that

Take a look at the website of the club that won the 2020 and 2022 consolation brackets

Who are the 'Redshirts'? Where are they from?

Page 22 of 25 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard