BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,725
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: ESM Girls Lacrosse
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
Two down one to go.
Mt Sinai and West Islip are State Champions!! Complete the 631 sweep ESM!

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
ESM LEADING 4-1 in 1st with 10 minutes to go.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
8-2 ESM. HALFTIME

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
ESM Class B Champions!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop
ESM Class B Champions!
class B Champs

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
wow two and three years ago huh? and most of those girls are in college and as the coach wins a LI championship that's when parents from two and three years ago want her fired? WOW

another one who's lucky that your kid hasn't been hazed and abused by a coach and thinks it's all about winning in HS. you don't get it either but you're certainly not alone!

It is all about winning...go get your participation medal at Gymboree! BABY

You're a moron

A moron who values winning! BABY.... What does the shirt say? FAST or LAST! It's sports, not church. Win or go home, losers walk, etc. etc. I've given our coach the green light to push my kid who thrives under a firm hand. Call it what you like, but it seems to me that ESM is getting results. And results/winning are what matter in sports and ultimately life. Get used to it, or better, get your kid used to it because it is a cruel world out there that celebrates Winners!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awesome job ESM. Congrats to Coach Thorn and the girls . happy that they didn't let all the nonsense hold them back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats Becky Thorm and all the coaches and players!!! It's nice to see that in five years this coach turned the entire program from worst to first!!! Way to go Thorn!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
way to go coach!!!! enjoy the next ten years at ESM

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats Becky Thorm and all the coaches and players!!! It's nice to see that in five years this coach turned the entire program from worst to first!!! Way to go Thorn!!!

And were does the youth program come into play? No help from them. Parents putting in the time to coach and invest in travel.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awesome job ESM. Congrats to Coach Thorn and the girls . happy that they didn't let all the nonsense hold them back.

Yes, now they can move on with the new coach and a state championship!

Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
Wow.
The celebration turned quickly to comments familiar to this thread.
Too bad

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
now you see the craziness that we deal with at ESM !
Give it a rest and let the kids, coaches and community savor the win
your kids don't play anymore move on and find something else do with your time

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And were does the youth program come into play? No help from them. Parents putting in the time to coach and invest in travel.
I'd that why you do things to get thanked. That's sad!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, now they can move on with the new coach and a state championship!
you truly need a life...end of discussion!! I commend Coach and her staff for putting up w the nonsense and while all of this was going on focusing on what counts most the kids!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are savoring it, which they should, my daughter still plays, and this doesn't take up much of my time

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah very crazy parents. not all but some obviously

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are savoring it, which they should, my daughter still plays, and this doesn't take up much of my time
I think at some point as a grown up you should move on. If your kid is still playing then clearly she wasn't that abused as others are stating. The problem here is the parents not the coach...parents today blow everything WAY out of proportion from what I was able to see by the outpost of support last night as the girls got home all are happy and people are stirring the pot who have nothing to even do w the program anymore. Move on with your lives leave the high school girls alone and their coach!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yup grow up. if your daughter I'd no longer playing for ESM because she GRADUATED then move on already.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think this page should just be deleted.... ESM should not have there own page to talk all this bullcrap. Let that be handled with the school not for everyone in the world to see and write nonsense on. ESM community is better than this, they just won a freaking state championship, that comes from dedication of both the players and the coaches

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone give me any recommendations on someone to train my daughter? she is mostly defense but plays midfield when needed. colleges wants to see her improve on her defense any one know of any players or alumni that are good defense trainers?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think this page should just be deleted.... ESM should not have there own page to talk all this bullcrap. Let that be handled with the school not for everyone in the world to see and write nonsense on. ESM community is better than this, they just won a freaking state championship, that comes from dedication of both the players and the coaches

ESM community is definitely NOT better than this! It's right up their alley, based on what I've seen over the years!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ESM community is definitely NOT better than this! It's right up their alley, based on what I've seen over the years!!
ESM Community in my opinion is the best place to live!!! A community that stands behind each other in good and bad times. I'm proud to call it my home and I agree let's get rid of this page bc truth be told most who post on here are pot stirrers and probably know nothing about about the truths of the program. To the poster asking about a trainer post on the FB Page if you live in this community there are many alumni willing to help im sure!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Becky Thorn...Coach of the year!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's unfortunate that character is not considered when choosing a Coach of the Year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's unfortunate that character is not considered when choosing a Coach of the Year.
umm no......I believe character is considered. you're 100% wrong. a lot goes into voting for those accolades be it for players or coaches......but mainly I'd like to say congrats coach Thorn. well deserved all around.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

umm no......I believe character is considered. you're 100% wrong. a lot goes into voting for those accolades be it for players or coaches......but mainly I'd like to say congrats coach Thorn. well deserved all around.

It's based purely on results unfortunately.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She's a good coach and obviously will be back for years to come. Get passed it now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well then why not west islip or Sinai coach? Just be happy for the her and ESM or not. Nothing anyone says on here will take away from these children the incredible year they had. I'm so happy for all of the kids and coaches. ESM administrators are the ones with no integrity - different rules for different sports. an athlete from another sport breaks a huge zero tolerance rule yet because it's softball it's ok and is still allowed to attend huge sporting event in uniform. A couple of years ago a player was kicked off the baseball team for something that happened off school property. This offense this year was on school property and super and principal give the child a pass. At least a little consistency would be nice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not positive but I think that was an opinion post vote for coach of the year, I think I heard someone else won that award for that division. Don't know for sure though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well then why not west islip or Sinai coach? Just be happy for the her and ESM or not. Nothing anyone says on here will take away from these children the incredible year they had. I'm so happy for all of the kids and coaches. ESM administrators are the ones with no integrity - different rules for different sports. an athlete from another sport breaks a huge zero tolerance rule yet because it's softball it's ok and is still allowed to attend huge sporting event in uniform. A couple of years ago a player was kicked off the baseball team for something that happened off school property. This offense this year was on school property and super and principal give the child a pass. At least a little consistency would be nice.
Wow I didn't know that. that's a shame. was it a bad offense worth removing her from the team? the softball player I mean

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just like year end awards that usually go to stat leaders, the coaches awards usually go to winners.

Its not rocket science. If you have read newsday over the years you understand this.

Great honor that usually comes from people that just read boxscores!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just like year end awards that usually go to stat leaders, the coaches awards usually go to winners.

Its not rocket science. If you have read newsday over the years you understand this.

"Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing"

UCLA Bruins football coach Henry Russell ("Red") Sanders

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe that quote was from Vince Lombardi

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we still talking about this? ESM won the NYS championship. BT is returning.... Deal with it and move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe that quote was from Vince Lombardi

Lombardi borrowed it....everyone gives him the credit, but he wasn't first to say it. Look it up.

Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
Winning doesn't overcome behavior. Just ask Bobby Knight and Joe Paterno.
Just saying.....

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The entire BSM program from second grade to high school is filled with nothing but favoritism and politicsand we all know Becky's favorites are selected early and taking care of

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just saying.....
Joe paterno huh? poor example. move on the man is dead

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just saying.....
Actually I'm wrong it was a good example. I'm thinking of something else

Like Reply Quote
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard