BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,198
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: ESM Girls Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who cares where your daughter plays if you don't have a horse in this race stay off the creaking track pal and go back to your nationally ranked sidelines!! Oh and if your googling about where ESM is and posting here guess what buddy you too have too much time on your hands. Some of us are trying to save a coach no one cares about your comments nor do we want them here!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
Originally Posted by Anonymous
For somebody from the outside looking in, this is just as crazy as the SWR thread last year. What gives in the water out that way? Something to do with the power plant? You do realize that outside of your little bubble that this program is pretty insignificant in the regional landscape. I can't believe the mommies in this district have so much time to be obsessed with the issue. I barely heard of this district (had to Google it to see if it was legit) before stumbling into this thread and my daughter recently finished playing in one of the nationally ranked programs in Nassau. ESM is where? Nowhere. Give it a rest.

So insignificant that a jack off like you is commenting on it. Guess that makes you the fly that feeds on the [lacrosse] huh? Congrats on the Nassau...(or is it Queens with higher taxes) address.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop
For somebody from the outside looking in, this is just as crazy as the SWR thread last year. What gives in the water out that way? Something to do with the power plant? You do realize that outside of your little bubble that this program is pretty insignificant in the regional landscape. I can't believe the mommies in this district have so much time to be obsessed with the issue. I barely heard of this district (had to Google it to see if it was legit) before stumbling into this thread and my daughter recently finished playing in one of the nationally ranked programs in Nassau. ESM is where? Nowhere. Give it a rest.

So insignificant that a jack off like you is commenting on it. Guess that makes you the fly that feeds on the [lacrosse] huh? Congrats on the Nassau...(or is it Queens with higher taxes) address.
thanks Hop!! It was a nice respectful conversation until he came in to stir the crap!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are showing your stupidity

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who cares where your daughter plays if you don't have a horse in this race stay off the creaking track pal and go back to your nationally ranked sidelines!! Oh and if your googling about where ESM is and posting here guess what buddy you too have too much time on your hands. Some of us are trying to save a coach no one cares about your comments nor do we want them here!!

You can be sure that no coach has ever been fired, hired or retained because of whatever has been discussed on this or any other internet chat board. Your wasting your time here when it should be discussed in meetings with actual face to face dialogue. Nothing that is said here will make a bit of difference.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm still wondering how a.successful coach who brings a winning program is having her job threatened. unheard of. no one is giving a real reason. just dancing around why and talking about inclusion and laws. those who want her out want her out because they're daughters aren't getting much playing time. stop it. I'm coaching a long time

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm still wondering how a.successful coach who brings a winning program is having her job threatened. unheard of. no one is giving a real reason. just dancing around why and talking about inclusion and laws. those who want her out want her out because they're daughters aren't getting much playing time. stop it. I'm coaching a long time

if you have coached a long time then you understand that BOE's don't like drama or conflict they only care about the class room. Good coaches get cut all the time and then they hire off a long list of resumes a new coach making $6k a year. The only ones that care about our sport are the 20 parents on the team and the coach, that's it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do understand it. trouble is the boe should stick to books and exams. still no one is explaining to me what this coach did so wrong

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
in our district horrible coaches have kept their jobs for decades in other sports without winning because they never ever give the administration a reason to cut them (besides their record which the BOE doesn't care about). While some of our best coaches have been removed (while winning) because they do what good coaches have to do ... tougher practices, sterner voice, salty language, not playing kids... These types of coaches get fired all the time.

If you want to keep your $5 - $7 thousand dollar coaching check you better not [lacrosse] ANYONE off administration or parents

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's seriously take a step back the BOE or the AD are not looking at this board. How many times has this board read that a coach was being fired and it didn't happen. Good Luck Sharks vs Wantaugh on Saturday make history and achieve what others said couldn't be done!! Prove everyone wrong!! If you believe it you can achieve it!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do understand it. trouble is the boe should stick to books and exams. still no one is explaining to me what this coach did so wrong

Read the entire thread - bullying players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

bullying and abusing players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
in our district horrible coaches have kept their jobs for decades in other sports without winning because they never ever give the administration a reason to cut them (besides their record which the BOE doesn't care about). While some of our best coaches have been removed (while winning) because they do what good coaches have to do ... tougher practices, sterner voice, salty language, not playing kids... These types of coaches get fired all the time.

If you want to keep your $5 - $7 thousand dollar coaching check you better not [lacrosse] ANYONE off administration or parents

My wife has been a coach for many years. She does it for the kids and her competitive nature. She certainly does not do it for the $. After all of the off season clinics, time watching film, and winter leagues she probably makes .25 -.50 cents an hour!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look at the idiot Middle School Coach in Sayville. He got a DWI last year, is being sued by Bill Smith's niece for bullying her in the school hallways, even when she wasn't playing for him and was on the JV team as an 8th grader. He knows nothing about lacrosse, (gets by because there are a ton of travel girls who play in their youth program), and he is still coaching. He is connected to their teacher union, that's why he still has his job. It's about who you know and who likes you. Nothing to do with wins or losses.

Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User

I suggest you read the thread. Also, it is absolutely not unheard of for a winning coach to be fired. Happened recently to a well known boys coach. Again if you read the thread I'm sure you will be more informed.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it's disgusting that you people want this coach's head. and Tommy Rotanz could Care less coached for thirty years put his sons through college. problem is you parents want coaches you cam control. the coach at swr now is soft. the parents will have him on puppet strings quickly. and as for Mary Ellen Dowsett who so boldly threw her name up on here a day or two ago. she's another one with the mommy ball as a coach only looking out for her daughter. listen stop trying to control the coaches. u people are going through coaches in ESM like water. u should be embarrassed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good coaches get fired for doing bad things... Bobby Knight

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Examples of bullying by the coach are...
They said the last two coaches they got fired at ESM were bullying too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
define how the coach is bullying players. and don't say by playing better players over your kid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
good luck ESM girls against wantagh. go get em. as for you idiot ESM parents who want the coach fired. I hope the next coach you get loses every game for the next ten years. you people have no idea what it takes to be a coach or the hours you put in. I challenge anyone of you crybabies asking for this coach's job to coach the team next season. can you do a better job? I doubt it!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
good luck ESM girls against wantagh. go get em. as for you idiot ESM parents who want the coach fired. I hope the next coach you get loses every game for the next ten years. you people have no idea what it takes to be a coach or the hours you put in. I challenge anyone of you crybabies asking for this coach's job to coach the team next season. can you do a better job? I doubt it!!!
AMEN!!! You people are complete idiots!!! Go Sharks!! 💙A proud Alumni

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AMEN!!! You people are complete idiots!!! Go Sharks!! 💙A proud Alumni

Wantagh in a rout. Bank it. Watch the replay of how they beat Manhasset if you don't think so.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm the previous poster and am not even a ESM alum nor do I have a kid in the district. my kids play lax in a neighboring district. but I'm rooting for ESM girls lax as well ad their coach. as a coach myself I know what you're dealing with

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they already have a better candidate

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good coaches get fired for doing bad things... Bobby Knight

Great example!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh yeah? who's the candidate? someone's mom?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bobby knight started losing in first round of tournaments or not making it at all before he got fired. get your facts straight

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh yeah? who's the candidate? someone's mom?

nope...can't say...you'll see soon enough

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
still no examples of how the present coach bullies players. all BS. again go get wantagh girls. don't let the couple idiots in the stands ruin it for you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is no one up for the job - this poster is just stirring the pot. A teacher will put in for it because current coach's job is being excessed. Just like the bullying and abuse allegations this person has nothing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bobby knight started losing in first round of tournaments or not making it at all before he got fired. get your facts straight

You are right the ESM coach is far better than Bobby Knight ever was LOL You guys are very entertaining!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is no one up for the job - this poster is just stirring the pot. A teacher will put in for it because current coach's job is being excessed. Just like the bullying and abuse allegations this person has nothing

Her job is being excessed?? We all know a certain daddy coach administrator will pull some strings to allow her to stay. After all, still has other daughters coming up the line!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Her job is being excessed?? We all know a certain daddy coach administrator will pull some strings to allow her to stay. After all, still has other daughters coming up the line!

That's not how it works but you sound worried and a little obsessed with this family.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's not how it works but you sound worried and a little obsessed with this family.
just going to say this and sign off the coach your talking about needs to pull no strings...his daughter made U19 and excels bc she works hard and trains even harder. The sun is shining go outside and play with your children instead of putting down another man and his family...maybe your kids will get better too!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're comparing Division I Men's Basketball criteria for being fired with public HS coach that's abusing young girls? Nice...you don't get it either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
someone brought up Bobby knight and why he was fired and I corrected him. sigh.....can the mother's just go back to raising kids?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

just going to say this and sign off the coach your talking about needs to pull no strings...his daughter made U19 and excels bc she works hard and trains even harder. The sun is shining go outside and play with your children instead of putting down another man and his family...maybe your kids will get better too!!!

Never mentioned his daughter. She's a great player and deserves the accolades she gets. But the relationship between the dad and coach (nothing sexual intended so don't read into it too much) leads to a loss of impartiality. As long as he has other daughters coming up the line, there will be a bias. And thank you for the tip but my kids are good enough without your advice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ESM girls play yet?? they beat wantagh? I really hope so. so that coach can raise.their.finger as long island champs. if it was me I'd raise my middle finger towards section of stands where the parents who hate me or kids don't play sit.seriously if this coach is removed I hope all of you sit in the stands next season and watch that team lose each and every game. I really do. I'm recently retired ans my kids are grown so all I have is time. think I'm gonna come out and watch a couple next year. I pray if this coach is removed I pray you lose every game from then on. ungrateful bastards.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ESM girls play yet?? they beat wantagh? I really hope so. so that coach can raise.their.finger as long island champs. if it was me I'd raise my middle finger towards section of stands where the parents who hate me or kids don't play sit.seriously if this coach is removed I hope all of you sit in the stands next season and watch that team lose each and every game. I really do. I'm recently retired ans my kids are grown so all I have is time. think I'm gonna come out and watch a couple next year. I pray if this coach is removed I pray you lose every game from then on. ungrateful bastards.
can I sit next to you please!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sure ungrateful sports mom

Like Reply Quote
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8