BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 45 of 55 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Didn't you only beat them by 1 goal last time you played?

I heard United lost some key players from last year. They are not that strong this season. Their players are small and they have no depth. They are a team to watch in the future not there yet. Good luck holding it together.

That's a lot of "I heards" but from what I saw a few weeks ago very untrue. They rolled over express A , legacy and jesters beating them all by 9 or 10. Those teams aren't smash , but all decent at that age.

Sounds a lot like Titanium last year. So rest assured, half the team will be playing for Legacy next year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where'd the who called me a loser? so many cowards on here. a person can't make a general comment or observation without someone making a snide remark. I made an observation as an opposing coach that a particular player on United was excellent. how about this to the person that called me a loser.....what team does your son play on and what's his jersey number? I'll come watch him and come on here and post that he's good too. would you feel better

Last edited by The Hop; . Reason: Language
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where'd the who called me a loser? so many cowards on here. a person can't make a general comment or observation without someone making a snide remark. I made an observation as an opposing coach that a particular player on United was excellent. how about this to the person that called me a loser.....what team does your son play on and what's his jersey number? I'll come watch him and come on here and post that he's good too. would you feel better

Such anger, i wouldn't give you my kids team and number in a million years. I'd be afraid that you might attack him. And such homophobia leads me to believe there night be a little Bruce Jenner in you, did you ever consider gender reassignment? it might be good for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man you are one foul mouth jerk! So you would come on here to say a 5th grader is excellent and you are not the parent? If you coached against him, then after the game you go up to the kid and give him a pat on the shoulder and say you are some player. But no you coached against him and had to come on botc to say this. I find that odd.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man you are one foul mouth jerk! So you would come on here to say a 5th grader is excellent and you are not the parent? If you coached against him, then after the game you go up to the kid and give him a pat on the shoulder and say you are some player. But no you coached against him and had to come on botc to say this. I find that odd.

And a little stalker like.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah ok and everyone on here is a saint. go look in the mirror cowards

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn't hurt kids dope. I just speak to idiot adults that way after they call me a loser for making an observation about a player. Im right you're wrong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My man I'am no coward trust me. U were called out and you aren't taking the criticism well. End of story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I cant believe I just had to read this. You two going back and forth are probably little napoleons that have to sit behind a computer. Both of you guys are weak for going on this site to go after each other. LOSERS both of you...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we please get back to lacrosse?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the coliseum parking lot? Lmao. ok tough guy. white trash. go drive your town of Hempstead waste management truck. mma yeah that's great. how fars that got u. anyway I made my point two days ago. u came on and made an assumption. and tthat's that. hilarious though with the coliseum parking lot. typical lacrosse dad. tight shirt big gut telling sideline war stories. ok bro go finish your workout

You pick the spot, I'll Sumo wrestle you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
uhrite man. you're funny. enjoy the lacrosse season. and don't worry they'll pass your son the ball

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so get back to lacrosse then. no one's stopping you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
uhrite man. you're funny. enjoy the lacrosse season. and don't worry they'll pass your son the ball

He doesn't need the ball passed to him, he takes it or he kicks your........

You have fun too, I'm really enjoying it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just for clarification, did you just call your 10 year old a ball hog and a thug?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just for clarification, did you just call your 10 year old a ball hog and a thug?

Nope, called him a beast.....just give him the damn ball (to steal the famous line). The kind of kid who outworks and out hustles the others, plays smart and works well with his team mates. The kind you want on your team.

But his parents come with him. He excels despite us.....LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't I'm a coach maybe the other guy did. my kids are grown

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope, called him a beast.....just give him the damn ball (to steal the famous line). The kind of kid who outworks and out hustles the others, plays smart and works well with his team mates. The kind you want on your team.

Fair enough. Enjoy the summer!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fair enough. Enjoy the summer!

You too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lmao!! touche.....that is funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that's over let's get back to talking about lax. Outlaws, Jesters, Igloo and ICON playing this weekend at the JDRF. And next weekend Express and United representing in Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry to interrupt your obsession with your son's ten year old lacrosse team. go ahead go back to taking over the forum again and debating ten year old lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YOU ARE SOME LOSER..YOU EVER GRADUATE HS?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yup graduated hs and college. you're wasting time....go back to debating about youth lax like u said u wanted to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have a great summer 2022ers! Good lax kicks off tomorrrow with The Jesters, The Outlaws and Igloo playing. Next week on LI TLI will be in the mix with the Outlaws and Jesters. United & Express take it on the road in MD and vs the top teams down there. Everyone sit back and enjoy the next 6-8 weeks. Root your kids on and tell them how proud you are them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only Express will be playing the top teams from Maryland at beach lax. Express is playing in the AA division. United is playing in the A division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only Express will be playing the top teams from Maryland at beach lax. Express is playing in the AA division. United is playing in the A division.

Didn't United just beat Express 12-0 or something like that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well at least Express will beat the traffic coming home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank the 91 directors for placing teams in which divisions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't United just beat Express 12-0 or something like that?

They beat our boys 9-7 and 10-2. They are a really good team and well coached. Based in schedules too bad we won't get the opportunity to play them again this season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well at least Express will beat the traffic coming home.

Lol thanks for the support. Playing the Cannons, Hawks, and Diamondbacks. About as tough as it gets. Can't wait to see how the boys compete. I wish all LI teams well when playing out of state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Score was 10-1. And it wasnt even that close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Score was 10-1. And it wasnt even that close.

Thanks for the clarification. Good luck next weekend the team should do well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is United playing in the weaker division?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Smash do vs 2021 Icon Outlaws and Empire.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Smash do vs 2021 Icon Outlaws and Empire.

Won big over Empire and Outlaws. Lost to Icon 7-2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
old enough

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ca lm down sensitive Jack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that's over let's get back to talking about lax. Outlaws, Jesters, Igloo and ICON playing this weekend at the JDRF. And next weekend Express and United representing in Maryland.

So it's called representing ..I call it paying to play in a tournament out of state nothing more then that..Get a life . No one represents long island you are representing your organization at a tournament that some teams didn't go to . I hope your kids handle the pressure of representing all of us..Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah let's get back to talking about lax cuz apparently this guy has nothing better to do than to talk about eleven year old lax it's his life. please folks give him the microphone

Page 45 of 55 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard