BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,324
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Top 3 by Grad Year...
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Just collecting thoughts... No B/S on this. Not meant for back and forth... simple opinion based on grad year. Will publish consolidatd results in few weeks (no player names please... Solely based on your exp. watching games): List top 3.

2025:
2024:
2023:
2022:
2021:
2020:
2019:
2018:
2017:
2016:

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Top 3 by Grad Year...
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Laxdad2026
Just collecting thoughts... No B/S on this. Not meant for back and forth... simple opinion based on grad year. Will publish consolidatd results in few weeks (no player names please... Solely based on your exp. watching games): List top 3.

2025:
2024:
2023:
2022:
2021:
2020:
2019:
2018:
2017:
2016:

2018 Extreme, FCA, Express
2020 Crush, Express, Crabs
2021 Igloo, Sons, Express
2022 Smash, Diamond Backs, Cannons
2023 Bandits, Express, BLC Blue

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2025:
2024:
2023:
2022:
2021:
2020:
2019:
2018:
2017:
2016:

Boys or Girls?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams? or Players?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2025 your kidding right ?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 -pack, taz, avengers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beyond 2019 who really cares...and it's unfortunate we need to discuss the 2019 class already.

Morons, get a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Beyond 2019 who really cares...and it's unfortunate we need to discuss the 2019 class already.

Morons, get a life.

2025's will be spending $30,000 PLUS over the next 10 years so you can bet your life mom and dad are going to be on here telling you how good their kid and team is!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This guy has no life to come up with an idea like this. Top three 2016's ? Are u kidding ? They don't even play club anymore. Should be committed by now. Enjoy your sons time on Wolfpack or Bandits . I see u getting excited and stuff but truth is he might not be on that team in 2/3 years. Unless your up coaches [lacrosse] to earn a spot on the sideline

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Morons, get a life.

If you don't like it, don't read it. Go to threads you consider worthy of receiving your input and leave us morons alone. No one held a gun to your head and forced you to comment here so take the insults and the superiority complex and go away. Far away. Really far away. Thanks.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Morons, get a life.

If you don't like it, don't read it. Go to threads you consider worthy of receiving your input and leave us morons alone. No one held a gun to your head and forced you to comment here so take the insults and the superiority complex and go away. Far away. Really far away. Thanks.

Are you the King Moron? Stupid posts sometimes require comment--as is the case with this nonsense. Best 2nd grade teams....? You are morons because this is another step towards ruining this sport and you are taking this seriously. Get a life and let the kids enjoy themselves. Your son will know soon enough his Dad is a loser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 United igloo express

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 Crabs will be very tough. Many got significant time on Varsity as Freshman.

Have also had more time to get to know new teamates..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In No Order

2018: Team 91, SweetLax, LIE Terps, Dukes
2017: SweetLax, Turtles, Dukes, Crabs
2016: Crabs, SweetLax, Dukes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah right

2022 - Smash, United, TLI

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah right

For more than the last 18 months, someone keeps throwing TLI up here - what tournaments are they playing this year? Where did they beat Express and Igloo last year that would warrant them being this high on the list?

And is Smash actually playing in any 2022 brackets this year? If not, are we going to put them near the top of the 2021 rankings?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah right

For more than the last 18 months, someone keeps throwing TLI up here - what tournaments are they playing this year? Where did they beat Express and Igloo last year that would warrant them being this high on the list?

And is Smash actually playing in any 2022 brackets this year? If not, are we going to put them near the top of the 2021 rankings?

Many of the really good team regularly play up to challenge themselves. Smash plays up all the time (except maybe occasionally in MD) because they don't get challenged in their age bracket. I am not trying to brag about them but just stating a fact. TLI beat Igloo by a lot last year. It wasn't close. They may not play in a lot of tournaments but that is by their choice and does not mean they are not in the top 3 in this age group. They are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2016 Hillary, Bernie, Wally

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah right

Many of the really good team regularly play up to challenge themselves. Smash plays up all the time (except maybe occasionally in MD) because they don't get challenged in their age bracket. I am not trying to brag about them but just stating a fact. TLI beat Igloo by a lot last year. It wasn't close. They may not play in a lot of tournaments but that is by their choice and does not mean they are not in the top 3 in this age group. They are.

They are not!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They beat express last year by about 12 goals. How can you say smash is not tested when they beat united by 1 goal. They routinely get beat by middle of the pack 2021 teams also.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
couple good pick up teams in 2021 but I wouldn't rank them high sinceits of those kids play for the money grabbers first

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best 2019s are Edge Canada, 2nd would be Crabs, 3rd would be Mesa. Let the whining of the reclass begin

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mesa? hahahahhahahahahahah

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mesa doesn't make top 10 in 2019. No way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 dune dogs are back still have not been beaten!!whos next?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dune dogs....same dune dogs coached by that Canadian hoser eh!?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait....I'll call ESPN and get their latest poll.
Give me a break.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
poll deez nuts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best 2019s are Edge Canada, 2nd would be Crabs, 3rd would be Mesa. Let the whining of the reclass begin

What is the difference between HHH and Dukes or are they the same team? Often have different schedules so may be diff but are part of the same program / alliance?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where are the long island voices!? too many people on this thread talking about Canadian and Maryland teams no one's heard .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where are the long island voices!? too many people on this thread talking about Canadian and Maryland teams no one's heard .

Because no one cares. Let's do it at the end of July, not preseason.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Considering Edge blatantly advertises that this team is for 9th graders, hard to say they are the best 2019 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Considering Edge blatantly advertises that this team is for 9th graders, hard to say they are the best 2019 team.

9th graders who start school a year later than kids in US.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

9th graders who start school a year later than kids in US.

Now you know that's a lie. Canadian Kindergarten starts at age 5, just like the US. The difference is, they base their "Graduation Year" on their typical post-grad year. Hence a 9th grader this year graduates from post-grad in 2019.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Yeah right

Stop ranking 5th graders
by HS many wont even be playing and as for now it is just embarrassing to you your kid and sport
enjoy the time you have it goes fast

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

This will never change until lax gets on board and uses birthday as guideline for age group and not school grad year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by GG1 N J18

This will never change until lax gets on board and uses birthday as guideline for age group and not school grad year

I honestly don't have a problem with grade based. It's just that Edge has decided that it's not grade based, it's grad year based. And since Canadian kids have a post-grad year, they don't go to college until a year later than american kids. So their 2019 grad year kids are currently in 9th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and this year Express beat them by 3 or 4 !!!! if your ranking 2022 its Diamondbacks, Smash and Cannons. Don't tell me United because they are entered in the B division this weekend. I don't care who they beat if they really thought they were a top A team they should be in the top Division this weekend!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and this year Express beat them by 3 or 4 !!!! if your ranking 2022 its Diamondbacks, Smash and Cannons. Don't tell me United because they are entered in the B division this weekend. I don't care who they beat if they really thought they were a top A team they should be in the top Division this weekend!!!!

Are the Diamondbacks and Smash playing this weekend/this summer?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is your problem with United ? Did your son get cut this year or something ? Spending a lot of time an energy on this subject.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express also lost to igloo by 3-4 goals. Then they beat igloo by 3-4. Any of these teams can beat eachother, they're 10-11 years old. TLI shouldn't be in there either. A few older kids on that team. They play in 1 tournament this year on long Island and the play bay shore, jesters and outlaws? A town ream and 2 middle of the pack teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is what's wrong with youth lacrosse. Top three teams of second graders? Really? Although the OP may defend this by saying it's all in good fun and makes for interesting forum fodder , what is ti really doing? It's taking the focus away from what should be the true purpose of youth sports; learning the fundamentals, learning team sports, cultivating a love and respect for the sport, and most importantly, having fun. This is telling the parents of 7 and 8 year olds that team performance , at this young age, is important. And don't think the club teams aren't eating this up (at least the ones that get mentioned). What great marketing...

Go ahead and flame me, tell me to lighten up, whatever. 5 or 6 years from now, "most" of the parents of these second graders will agree. The rest will be responding to the top three 2033 teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is what's wrong with youth lacrosse. Top three teams of second graders? Really? Although the OP may defend this by saying it's all in good fun and makes for interesting forum fodder , what is ti really doing? It's taking the focus away from what should be the true purpose of youth sports; learning the fundamentals, learning team sports, cultivating a love and respect for the sport, and most importantly, having fun. This is telling the parents of 7 and 8 year olds that team performance , at this young age, is important. And don't think the club teams aren't eating this up (at least the ones that get mentioned). What great marketing...

Go ahead and flame me, tell me to lighten up, whatever. 5 or 6 years from now, "most" of the parents of these second graders will agree. The rest will be responding to the top three 2033 teams.

in an ideal world id like to say you are right. In this crazy world we live in those 2nd graders are the ones who are a leg up going into this travel HS or College scene. Sure you have a small percentage who switch to play later on and the puberty factor always helps but as long as you don't over extend and keep a family balance those that get after it since 2nd grade will be the ones you see as you go through the years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 Crabs beat 2020 Crush at beach lax final, so:

2020 Crabs, Crush, LI Express

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I live in PA and I am pretty sure I have heard the crying periodically over the last 24 hours from my deck...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I live in PA and I am pretty sure I have heard the crying periodically over the last 24 hours from my deck...

Probably a very small deck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably a very small deck.

LOL, you guessed it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are LI Express going to Denver? Seems like they try to be where Crush isn't, can't say that I blame them.

Have they played any of the other top MD teams - Looney's, Hawks, Breakers, FCA - this season?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Have they played any of the other top MD teams - Looney's, Hawks, Breakers, FCA - this season?"

I know they beat Looney's

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 LI teams (after 1/2 of LaxFest) Wolfpack, Taz, and Igloo.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo parents feeling good about their 2 wins vs the CT teams, or could this be disgruntled Titans Daddy? I'm going to guess it's Titan's daddy becasue Igloo has a good group of parents.

Just curious if Igloo has won any tourney's this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wasn't there but didn't they have borrowed kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo parents feeling good about their 2 wins vs the CT teams, or could this be disgruntled Titans Daddy? I'm going to guess it's Titan's daddy becasue Igloo has a good group of parents.

Why are you attacking Igloo, do you have a powder blue envy complex? What did they do, just win? We know they aren't the Pack, and we know after Saturday that Taz sure isn't the Pack, so enough already. If you pay attention to your own team maybe they will get better too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are you attacking Igloo, do you have a powder blue envy complex? What did they do, just win? We know they aren't the Pack, and we know after Saturday that Taz sure isn't the Pack, so enough already. If you pay attention to your own team maybe they will get better too.

No attack. They are a good team, well coached. They have a good group of parents, minus you, but was wondering if they won any tourneys yet or even made it to any finals? Usually that's what the kids play for. You are judging them on some loser brackets wins in MD and half of lax fest results. Might need to see a bigger body of work before you put them 3rd on LI.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a complete loser, talking about 9 yr old kids like that. Get a life man. Kids are having a good time, getting better, playing a sport. Why is there always one jackass who has to knock them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a complete loser, talking about 9 yr old kids like that. Get a life man. Kids are having a good time, getting better, playing a sport. Why is there always one jackass who has to knock them.

Don't have your Daddy's posting ubsurd comments like igloo is the 3rd best team in 2024 and they just win. Whoever posted that is the loser and nobody is knocking the kids. It's the idiot parents that post ranking of 8 and 9 year olds that are the real issue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any parent who does that is an idiot. But here's the question. How do you know its a parent. The kids won, they are happy. Parents pay a lot of money and time getting the kids to practice and tournaments. Why can't you be happy and say good for them. It dosent effect you or your son. Its ok for other teams to do well and be happy, is it not. Dont be that guy. Nobody likes a guy like that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any parent who does that is an idiot. But here's the question. How do you know its a parent. The kids won, they are happy. Parents pay a lot of money and time getting the kids to practice and tournaments. Why can't you be happy and say good for them. It dosent effect you or your son. Its ok for other teams to do well and be happy, is it not. Dont be that guy. Nobody likes a guy like that.

I'll for all the kids/teams getting better. Hopefully there are even more quality 2024 teams next year. Crazy to think but most teams only have 2, maybe 3 tourneys left this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo parents feeling good about their 2 wins vs the CT teams, or could this be disgruntled Titans Daddy? I'm going to guess it's Titan's daddy because Igloo has a good group of parents.

So who is 3rd? The Avengers team that lost to one of those same CT's that igloo beat?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares. What are you guys 14 yr olds, ranking kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo parents feeling good about their 2 wins vs the CT teams, or could this be disgruntled Titans Daddy? I'm going to guess it's Titan's daddy because Igloo has a good group of parents.

So who is 3rd? The Avengers team that lost to one of those same CT's that igloo beat?

Until they all play each other nobody knows. Avengers are a good team though, so is Millon, The Longboards, TLI, E3, and Storm is getting better, so is Express. It's safe to say all these teams are good solid teams. To say one team is better than the other based on half of lax fest is nuts. So if it didn't rain and Igloo lost to both 91 teams on Sunday would we even be posting about who's 3rd? I don't think so.
Let's th kids enjoy the rest of the season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2025:
2024:
2023:
2022:
2021:
2020:
2019:
2018:
2017:
2016:

Don't care about 2nd or 3rd place, so here goes. Only #1's

2025: My grandson's team
2024: My nephew's team
2023: My son's team
2022: My son's team
2021: My son's team
2020: My son's team (wow, was on quite a roll there)
2019: My boss's son's team (not really, but trying to keep my job)
2018: My neighbor's son's team
2017: My son's team
2016: My son's team (same son,held him back so he gets to play both)

That'll do it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2025:
2024:
2023:
2022:
2021:
2020:
2019:
2018:
2017:
2016:

That'll do it

That's Great!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Until they all play each other nobody knows. Avengers are a good team though, so is Millon, The Longboards, TLI, E3, and Storm is getting better, so is Express. It's safe to say all these teams are good solid teams. To say one team is better than the other based on half of lax fest is nuts. So if it didn't rain and Igloo lost to both 91 teams on Sunday would we even be posting about who's 3rd? I don't think so.

Who's Nuts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Until they all play each other nobody knows. Avengers are a good team though, so is Millon, The Longboards, TLI, E3, and Storm is getting better, so is Express. It's safe to say all these teams are good solid teams. To say one team is better than the other based on half of lax fest is nuts. So if it didn't rain and Igloo lost to both 91 teams on Sunday would we even be posting about who's 3rd? (No who's on 1st) I don't think so.

Who's Nuts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has Igloo ever beat Avengers? NO. TIE once in a pathetic game where Avengers goalie was insured and balls rolled into the goal because the kid in goal never played before. Both are good teams but you can't say Igloo is better when in fact they have never beat the Avengers. This is THIRD grade! Take a chill!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't Avengers just lose 14-3 to Legacy Taz. you might want to "chill" and don't pick on your goalie, he is in 3rd grade

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has Igloo ever beat Avengers? NO. TIE once in a pathetic game where Avengers goalie was insured and balls rolled into the goal because the kid in goal never played before. Both are good teams but you can't say Igloo is better when in fact they have never beat the Avengers. This is THIRD grade! Take a chill!

Because the "fields were too bad to play on" we may never know but the evidence shows that igloo would have beat them since the Avenger lost 7-5 to Eclipse-Solar Team 2024 and Igloo won 7-4.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really!! Wake up- have a clue- Wolfpack and taz are 2 elite teams - that for a few years will be untouchable. Taz has not beaten Wolfpack but will never avoid them like most so called A teams do.

Other A teams - tli- express- igloo- 91 avengers( they are not 91b team they hold their separate tryouts out west and hand picked kids) E3, longboards, hurricanes, express, outlaws.

None of these teams have played taz or Wolfpack - many of these teams have played legacy 2024 b team not taz and sure would have also played 91 b (Titans)team that folded over winter.

If your posting as a parent from the other A team tell your coach to reach out and scrimmage taz/Wolfpack and you will see where u stand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really!! Wake up- have a clue- Wolfpack and taz are 2 elite teams - that for a few years will be untouchable. Taz has not beaten Wolfpack but will never avoid them like most so called A teams do.

Other A teams - tli- express- igloo- 91 avengers( they are not 91b team they hold their separate tryouts out west and hand picked kids) E3, longboards, hurricanes, express, outlaws.

None of these teams have played taz or Wolfpack - many of these teams have played legacy 2024 b team not taz and sure would have also played 91 b (Titans)team that folded over winter.

If your posting as a parent from the other A team tell your coach to reach out and scrimmage taz/Wolfpack and you will see where u stand.

Wolfpack is Elite AA. Taz is very good but when you lose 14-0 you can't be called elite. Definitely 2nd best team on LI though.

Also, Avengers played Taz 4 times this year. One Scrimmage, 2x at Pro Player and 1x at lax fest. Lost them all but will only get better for it. And yes, they are 91's B team but have yet to play in a B division. Their coaches understand they are not in the Pack/Taz class but are committed to getting better as a team.

Also, the Pack usually play up so most of the 2024 don't have a lot of chances to face them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You guys kill me. Taz is the second best team and they are very very good. All of the parents on that team think their kid is the greatest. Because of this, the best Taz players are going to move over to Wolfpack next year so they can play for the best team (Assume the top middie line and a righty attack). Wolfpack parents are going to cry because their kid got bumped by someone better. And this will continue to happen for the next 4-5 years. Team 91 holds a monopoly on the top teams for each age group. It's just the way it is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because the "fields were too bad to play on" we may never know but the evidence shows that igloo would have beat them since the Avenger lost 7-5 to Eclipse-Solar Team 2024 and Igloo won 7-4.
What are you a detective? Evidence shows? You play the games for a reason. You don't make assumptions, especially since Avengers clearly beat them in the scrimmage and they tied at JDRF.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of your kids must play for 91...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Laxdad2026]Just collecting thoughts... No B/S on this. Not meant for back and forth... simple opinion based on grad year. Will publish consolidatd results in few weeks (no player names please... Solely based on your exp. watching games): List top 3.

2025:
2024:
2023:
2022:
2021:
2020:
2019:
2018:
2017:
2016:

That'll do it

All of your kids must play for 91...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You guys kill me. Taz is the second best team and they are very very good. All of the parents on that team think their kid is the greatest. Because of this, the best Taz players are going to move over to Wolfpack next year so they can play for the best team (Assume the top middie line and a righty attack). Wolfpack parents are going to cry because their kid got bumped by someone better. And this will continue to happen for the next 4-5 years. Team 91 holds a monopoly on the top teams for each age group. It's just the way it is.

Crazy thing is the attackman is only a 2nd grader...the kid is so good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are you a detective? Evidence shows? You play the games for a reason. You don't make assumptions, especially since Avengers clearly beat them in the scrimmage and they tied at JDRF.

Monkeys at the zoo throwing poo at each other are more entertaining than this discussion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

on which team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

on which team?
TAZ

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is not one Wolfpack kid that is worried about losing their position to a Taz kid. Are you people blind? The first line middies on Taz couldn't get a decent shot off against the second line of middies on the Wolfpack. There is not one player on Taz that matches up to the first line positions on the 'pack. The second grader you speak of is the owner of Legacy's son so he's not going anywhere. As far as the rest of the Taz they will have to really step their game up to take a position from one of these 'pack boys. 14-0 and if you watch the game it should have been 20-0. Wake up Taz daddies, you're a A'ish squad in the big picture. Not AA. Far from it. Wolfpack parents cry when their kid loses their position to better player? I can guarantee you its not from the TAZ. You guys really need to wake up. 14-0 and still running your mouths. Classic

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't want to knock your reading comprehension skills and I don't have a dog in the fight between you two but that was clearly written by an igloo or Avenger parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't want to knock your reading comprehension skills and I don't have a dog in the fight between you two but that was clearly written by an igloo or Avenger parent.

you mean Average-rs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you mean Average-rs

Titans Daddy is back...at least you went away after the Avengers took the Forsberg A bracket. Hopefully the boys win again this weekend so you can go back on your hole.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you mean Average-rs

Titans Daddy is back...at least you went away after the Avengers took the Forsberg A bracket. Hopefully the boys win again this weekend so you can go back on your hole.

Average tournament for Average-er teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has igloo won a tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has igloo won a tournament?

[lacrosse], has Igloo even played Taz?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you care what 9 yr olds kids win a tournament. Get a life man. Do you realize what a complete jerk off you sound like. You know they haven't won a tournament. Get a life man, be an adult.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Has igloo won a tournament?"

Wolfpack hasn't won a spring tourney yet as well. Does that mean they stink?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you care what 9 yr olds kids win a tournament. Get a life man. Do you realize what a complete jerk off you sound like. You know they haven't won a tournament. Get a life man, be an adult.

Maybe you should have your buddy stop digging on the Avengers every week. It's obvious both teams are on the right path but Titan Daddy just can't control himself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Has igloo won a tournament?"

Wolfpack hasn't won a spring tourney yet as well. Does that mean they stink?

They play up though and you might as well give them the LaxFest ship.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is not one Wolfpack kid that is worried about losing their position to a Taz kid. Are you people blind? The first line middies on Taz couldn't get a decent shot off against the second line of middies on the Wolfpack. There is not one player on Taz that matches up to the first line positions on the 'pack. The second grader you speak of is the owner of Legacy's son so he's not going anywhere. As far as the rest of the Taz they will have to really step their game up to take a position from one of these 'pack boys. 14-0 and if you watch the game it should have been 20-0. Wake up Taz daddies, you're a A'ish squad in the big picture. Not AA. Far from it. Wolfpack parents cry when their kid loses their position to better player? I can guarantee you its not from the TAZ. You guys really need to wake up. 14-0 and still running your mouths. Classic

Keep telling yourself that, Pack Rat. The discussions have already taken place.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So it's okay to call the Avengers the Average-rs on a consistent basis but once you mention winning tourney's you are complete jerk off. I get it, no double standard there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't say that about avengers I'm 47 yrs old. Dont you get it. Im not a kid. Be an adult. You are arguing with a kid or some loser adult who has nothing better to do, than argue about 9 yr old boys lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talking to other teams while your son plays for another squad? I don't have a dog in this fight but that is weak. Good loyalty my man.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talking to other teams while your son plays for another squad? I don't have a dog in this fight but that is weak. Good loyalty my man.
what post are you referring to

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The guy who's calling the other guy 'pack rat. Making deals with other coaches while his son is on another team. Way to teach your son loyalty. Guys like this are the never were's of the Lax world. Great Dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The guy who's calling the other guy 'pack rat. Making deals with other coaches while his son is on another team. Way to teach your son loyalty. Guys like this are the never were's of the Lax world. Great Dad
got ya but I doubt that this is happening. I think the coaches are just worried about getting through this season. They have invested an enormous amount of time in effort into these boys . I highly doubt they're talking to anyone. This is just a s$&t stirrer trying to cause drama. The Wolf Pack parents should pay no attention to this crap.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok Weirdo guy from Igloo or the insane PAL B - division Avenger squad. I feel so much better that you have reassured me that my son is safe. " I don't have a dog in the fight though". Toolbag

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So it's okay to call the Avengers the Average-rs on a consistent basis but once you mention winning tourney's you are complete jerk off. I get it, no double standard there.

I say if the shoe fits, it must be Average-er

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo rocked the RVC kids from Avengers tonight

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So if my son (and I) are not happy with his team we have to keep playing for it to be "loyal"? Legacy screwed us. He loves lax but is miserable. Now some of the boys are moving on. That's how it goes. I'm putting my son in the best position to be successful on a more stable club. Yes, that makes me a good dad. Sorry if he takes your kid's spot, but being on that team when you're 7 doesn't make it your team for life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey Titans Dad. Sorry to correct you but there is really no crossover with RVC Future and the Avengers outside of one kid. Two totally different teams but you knew already. You just wanted to get in that Avenger dig because little Jimmys Titans folded and you where upset the Avengers didn't come calling. What a tool.

I'm sure all the igloo dads were excited their kids beat a town team last night. Good for the kids though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This dad is a complete jerk BUT unfortunately he is right.
No matter how good my son is he will never play for teams like the Pack. Why surround yourself and your kid with people like this? He can have fun and still learn the game on plenty of other teams were you don't have to deal with guys like this. Simply trash!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No matter how good my son is he will never play for teams like the Pack. Why surround yourself and your kid with people like this? He can have fun and still learn the game on plenty of other teams were you don't have to deal with guys like this. Simply trash!

I don't know what was terrible about what he said. I would want my son to play for the best possible team that he could. Unfortunately (or not), he's not an elite player yet. But he'll keep working to move up in the ranks of club lacrosse. But if he didn't like the team he was on I definitely wouldn't keep him there. Especially if another, better, team wanted him to play for them. That kinda seems like a no-brainer to me. Am I way off base for thinking that??? Also, I'm sure that teams replace 4-5 kids every year. No matter how good your son is, chances are there's someone better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you hear yourself? There are multiple kids on TAZ that could displace Wolfpack players. They are 9 years old! FYI, your Wolfpack superstar may not even make the squad next season so stay humble and be grateful you are on a good team. That 14-0 game was an exception not the rule. TAZ took 50 penalties and set themselves up for failure. Two weeks prior to the game at laxfest, TAZ scrimmaged Wolfpack and lost 9-7 (TAZ actually lead 6-4 after 40 minutes!).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you are knocking a team without actually being part of it. Of course there are bad apples on every team, but I have been involved with 2 different organizations, and MOST of the parents and kids have been awesome. Just make sure you want your kid on a team so he can get better, not just be on the "best team". That only makes parents feel good. I would worry more about who is coaching than if you win all the time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

got ya but I doubt that this is happening. I think the coaches are just worried about getting through this season. They have invested an enormous amount of time in effort into these boys . I highly doubt they're talking to anyone. This is just a s$&t stirrer trying to cause drama. The Wolf Pack parents should pay no attention to this crap.

They've invested and enormous amount of time so the kids shouldn't be worried? This must be your first kid playing travel because you are completely delusional! That team will upgrade as many positions as possible in September and then invest an enormous amount of time into that team. Then they will do the same thing the following year. Here's another thing for you to think about.... Since you're clearly one of the obnoxious Pack parents that gives the team a bad rap, coaches will get rid of kids just because their parents suck. That's a fact and it happens every year. Sleep tight Wolfpack daddy... Sounds like your days are numbered.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is the same $%#@ stirrer from the other threads. The person writing this stuff is not even on the Wolfpack. You are bashing pack parents and calling them names and its some crazy person making stuff up. Don't fall for this guys crap, he has some vendetta and obviously psychological problems with this team. Everyone knows how travel continues to upgrade. Calling someone a Wolfpack daddy is ridiculous when its not even a team member who's writing it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you hear yourself? There are multiple kids on TAZ that could displace Wolfpack players. They are 9 years old! FYI, your Wolfpack superstar may not even make the squad next season so stay humble and be grateful you are on a good team. That 14-0 game was an exception not the rule. TAZ took 50 penalties and set themselves up for failure. Two weeks prior to the game at laxfest, TAZ scrimmaged Wolfpack and lost 9-7 (TAZ actually lead 6-4 after 40 minutes!).
and 40 of those 50 penalties on Saturday came from same player. Looking forward to NXT. Confident history will not repeat itself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He has a point though...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why so confident it won't happen again at NXT?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny, I heard RVC Futures won.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]why so confident it won't happen again at NXT? [/quote you don't go from a scrimmage as close as that to a massacre in 2 weeks. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that if the coaches go with the same lineup hey had at lax fest they're setting themselves up for failure. Everyone that watched that game knows it. The coaches will make adjustments and like I said I'm confident that the score will be a more accurate representation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Titans Dad had no idea of the score...he was just trying to knock the Avengers. Par for the curse with him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Titans Dad had no idea of the score...he was just trying to knock the Avengers. Par for the curse with him.

Didn't have the Averagers stat mommy there to track everything, that's why! LOL!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So if my son (and I) are not happy with his team we have to keep playing for it to be "loyal"? Legacy screwed us. He loves lax but is miserable. Now some of the boys are moving on. That's how it goes. I'm putting my son in the best position to be successful on a more stable club. Yes, that makes me a good dad. Sorry if he takes your kid's spot, but being on that team when you're 7 doesn't make it your team for life.
how did Legacy screw you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you notice how nobody on this thread is talking about the best 2016 or 2017 teams?

Because their parents have been through it and realize now that it is MEANINGLESS who has the best team. Winning a game or tournament is way down the list of important achievements, and you fools will realize it someday, too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you notice how nobody on this thread is talking about the best 2016 or 2017 teams?

Because their parents have been through it and realize now that it is MEANINGLESS who has the best team. Winning a game or tournament is way down the list of important achievements, and you fools will realize it someday, too.

I am not sure it doesn't matter. May not matter as much but going through it we do say yeah that kid played True Blue that kid played Express that kid plays Jester Ssting ect.

It is also happening with those turtle kids, people are saying wow that is a TT. So it does matter where you play, just to make sure you are getting the most for your child but you need to put your child in the best spot for them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone want to try any age groups again?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone want to try any age groups again?

1st - Crush

Like Reply Quote
User
User

Exactly right!!!!

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard