BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 76 of 83 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 82 83
Re: Girls Spring 2014 High School Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wantagh beat Garden City 8-7! Great game!

2 years in a row for Wantagh girls!

Has wantagh ever win a state title. Just asking out of curiosity.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wantagh is a better coached team, and their top players played well. GC looked tight and made many errors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK WHOS GONNA WIN NORTHPORT OR WEST ISLIP TO GET TO THE FINALS

I WILL HAVE TO SAY NPRTHPORT !!!! BY 2-3

Who won when they played earlier this year?

WI won. Think WI will win it. They have no super studs but work really well together as a team. Very well coached. Think they have a shot at MC as well if they win on Friday. Good luck to WI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wantagh is a better coached team, and their top players played well. GC looked tight and made many errors.

take it easy with the better coached nonsense. GC has a trophy case full of state titles that say otherwise. tough loss and the other comments are accurate, but two trips to the county finals doesn't even put the coaches in the same conversation

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Wantagh is a better coached team, and their top players played well. GC looked tight and made many errors.

take it easy with the better coached nonsense. GC has a trophy case full of state titles that say otherwise. tough loss and the other comments are accurate, but two trips to the county finals doesn't even put the coaches in the same conversation [/quote}

GC has a great program and some of these Girls have been playing great games against each other for years now. For her second year the new coach seems headed in the right direction. let not start sounding like some Suffolk Parents on this blog. A Wantagh Parent. Congrats to the Wantagh Girls for last night.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Wantagh they were the better team yesterday, great win.
Good luck against Manhasset.

A Garden City varsity parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess all is well in ESM land. No drama now that they made the county finals. What a difference a week makes. Good luck on Tuesday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess all is well in ESM land. No drama now that they made the county finals. What a difference a week makes. Good luck on Tuesday.

It's not well at all but will be soon, when she's gone! Just being kept quiet until the end of the season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WI won. Think WI will win it. They have no super studs but work really well together as a team. Very well coached. Think they have a shot at MC as well if they win on Friday. Good luck to WI.

I guess you havent watched WI too much and you just look at stats and whats your description of a super stud someone who scores 10 goals against Longwood?? We have a 10 grader who will be Suffolk County Player of the year in two years start watching instead of stat checking and yes we have two great coaches.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess you havent watched WI too much and you just look at stats and whats your description of a super stud someone who scores 10 goals against Longwood?? We have a 10 grader who will be Suffolk County Player of the year in two years start watching instead of stat checking and yes we have two great coaches.

Couldn't stand the thought that someone didn't identify a super stud on WI? Too funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Relax Dad.... Didn't say your daughter wasn't good. Just she does not carry the team or clearly stands out above other teammates. Post was actually a compliment to West Islip girls working as a whole unit. Don't need to see stats, could care less about them. I was at the game when my daughter played West Islip. Go back to your red cups and getting lit before your daughters games,,,,classy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First off I don't need you to tell me my daughters good and save your compliments my fat wife.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Be nice everyone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First off I don't need you to tell me my daughters good and save your compliments my fat wife.

Guess I hit a sore spot huh!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Relax Dad.... Didn't say your daughter wasn't good. Just she does not carry the team or clearly stands out above other teammates. Post was actually a compliment to West Islip girls working as a whole unit. Don't need to see stats, could care less about them. I was at the game when my daughter played West Islip. Go back to your red cups and getting lit before your daughters games,,,,classy!

Zero chance player of the year will be from WI , just got to watch a group of very talented 10 th graders from LI at school girls tourney and sorry to say they are head and shoulders above the rest .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Zero chance player of the year will be from WI , just got to watch a group of very talented 10 th graders from LI at school girls tourney and sorry to say they are head and shoulders above the rest .

I think the post said in 2 years, not this year. That would make the player an 8th grader. There were more than a few 8th graders making impacts on their teams this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This was obviously someone stirring the pot about WI. They do not have any 8th graders on Varsity this year and only one on JV and she is a goalie. WI only has had one 8th grader in their history on Varsity and she is an exceptional athlete. Move on to something else there is no story here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No offense but you guys need to reread the original post .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who won when they played earlier this year? [/quote]

WI won. Think WI will win it. They have no super studs but work really well together as a team. Very well coached. Think they have a shot at MC as well if they win on Friday. Good luck to WI. [/quote]
I guess you havent watched WI too much and you just look at stats and whats your description of a super stud someone who scores 10 goals against Longwood?? We have a 10 grader who will be Suffolk County Player of the year in two years start watching instead of stat checking and yes we have two great coaches. [/quote]

Relax Dad.... Didn't say your daughter wasn't good. Just she does not carry the team or clearly stands out above other teammates. Post was actually a compliment to West Islip girls working as a whole unit. Don't need to see stats, could care less about them. I was at the game when my daughter played West Islip. Go back to your red cups and getting lit before your daughters games,,,,classy! [/quote]

Zero chance player of the year will be from WI , just got to watch a group of very talented 10 th graders from LI at school girls tourney and sorry to say they are head and shoulders above the rest . [/quote]

I think the post said in 2 years, not this year. That would make the player an 8th grader. There were more than a few 8th graders making impacts on their teams this year. [/quote]

Wrong, the post said current 10th grader will be player of the year in 2 years - when she is a senior. You are the first to mention 8th graders and then somebody else jumped on it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not well at all but will be soon, when she's gone! Just being kept quiet until the end of the season.

I just want to know what administration in their right minds would fire a coach who has brought the program to the county championships four years in her five years of coaching!! Just saying!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I just want to know what administration in their right minds would fire a coach who has brought the program to the county championships four years in her five years of coaching!! Just saying!!!

Ok, I'll fill you in. Every administration is obligated to protect the well-being of young girls, and give them ALL a positive, healthy experience, which they're entitled to, without being bullied, and verbally and mentally abused. Based on your post, I know you don't understand, but believe it or not, that's more important than winning. Nobody is saying the new coach can't be tough on them, but you need to know where to draw the line. Our younger ESM girls will be better off with someone who's more positive, even if they win a few less games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When is everyone going to wake up? Administrations are there for education and athletics just comes along for the ride. Any drama or controversy and the coach is out whether they are winning or not. Happens at schools every year. Schools with a 100-150 million budget operation and thousands of employees and you think they care about a $5,000 a year coach? More parents should be thinking like the administrations do and worry about your daughters education first and everything else second. If athletics is everything to you, go play club they will all take your money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok, I'll fill you in. Every administration is obligated to protect the well-being of young girls, and give them ALL a positive, healthy experience, which they're entitled to, without being bullied, and verbally and mentally abused. Based on your post, I know you don't understand, but believe it or not, that's more important than winning. Nobody is saying the new coach can't be tough on them, but you need to know where to draw the line. Our younger ESM girls will be better off with someone who's more positive, even if they win a few less games.

Problem is its impossible to give every player a positive experience. Name one program where that happens. There are too many varied expectations among players and parents of what a positive experience should be. We had a coach years ago that the girls really like personally but she played all kids almost equal time and we were barely competitive, the better players started to resent it and losing gets old in a hurry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O

Problem is its impossible to give every player a positive experience. Name one program where that happens. There are too many varied expectations among players and parents of what a positive experience should be. We had a coach years ago that the girls really like personally but she played all kids almost equal time and we were barely competitive, the better players started to resent it and losing gets old in a hurry.

That's why the better players have their club teams, where competing comes first, and where the college recruiting is done. Problem solved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Club girls only pass to other club girls on our team. Where do we get to complain about that? Impossible to make everyone happy. Hope you have a fair, knowledgeable, respectful coach and then it is what it is...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O

That's why the better players have their club teams, where competing comes first, and where the college recruiting is done. Problem solved.

That's ridiculous , its a varsity sport , play to win . If you want your kid to get more playing time have them play JV. Actually things should be the exact reverse of what you are saying, club teams should play the kids relatively equal time as they have all paid the same and its about recruiting more than winning. Varsity sports should be about winning ,again if you just want your kid to play stay on JV.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Play to win is the way of life for varsity sports. If you don't like that then pu your kid now bc there are many college kids who see no time who were superstars in high school. Take that silver spoon out of your daughters mouth before it's too late!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Play to win is the way of life for varsity sports. If you don't like that then pu your kid now bc there are many college kids who see no time who were superstars in high school. Take that silver spoon out of your daughters mouth before it's too late!!

looks like the point was lost again somehow. the story about the coach being removed had nothing to do with winning or losing. she definitely wins, but that's not the point. she's going because of the way she treats the kids in the process, that's all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

looks like the point was lost again somehow. the story about the coach being removed had nothing to do with winning or losing. she definitely wins, but that's not the point. she's going because of the way she treats the kids in the process, that's all.
this goes on in EVERY school and there are more who will say they love her then hate her so good luck with your quest to ruin someone's life bc your precious little princess doesn't like to be yelled at!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

this goes on in EVERY school and there are more who will say they love her then hate her so good luck with your quest to ruin someone's life bc your precious little princess doesn't like to be yelled at!!!

ruin someone's life? princess being yelled at? you have no idea what you're talking about and what goes on at ESM certainly DOES NOT go on in EVERY school. we'll see what happens.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know the west islip vs Middle Country score?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Islip wins 11-10. No studs but another county title

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MC lost by 1 in OT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will let you guess it's back to back county champs 11-10 Overtime

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WI won in dbl or 11-10

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MS over BBP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

12-11 W.I. in Double OT! Congrats and great win!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mt Sinai beat BBP 7-4
West Islip beat Middle Ctry 11-10

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MC lost by 1 in OT

It is hard to go undefeated in Suffolk Div 1. Even harder to beat a good team twice in the same season.

Page 76 of 83 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 82 83

Link Copied to Clipboard