BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 31 of 46 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of the 91 kids will be 10 this year you moron.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are all 3rd grade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I definitely agree!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seriously? Both teams played great! Relax! It was a scrimmage. Both coaches were great. Let the kids learn, play and have fun! They are 8 & 9 years old. It was a good game. Fun to watch. If they dropped a ball... Guess what ... They are 8 years old... They will try harder the next time. This page is getting worse and worse. These are young boys who try hard and the more they practice and positive experience they have the better they will get. Enjoy watching them and STOP shooting each team down! If they don't "match"up to Taz or Wolfpack when they are in 3rd grade big whoop! They have YEARS to grow! Enjoy and watch them grow.

And some of the 91 kids will be 10 this year.
I am certain you are either confusing Wolfpack with the Bandits or your just making things up because you have nothing better to do. I Think it's the latter but in any event your wrong. ALL 20 of those boys are either 8 or 9 years old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will avengers have open tryouts in the fall? 91 Nassau would be great.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are all 3rd grade

But some will turn 10 this year. Go ahead, ask Coach O'Toole he can't deny it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll bet you 5 Time Outs there are!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll bet you 5 Time Outs there are!

Typical 91 move. Find the big, old ones!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure the coach scouted big, old ones. Really? Listen to yourself. The team is mixed and the smaller ones are fast as lightening!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure the coach scouted big, old ones. Really? Listen to yourself. The team is mixed and the smaller ones are fast as lightening!

Not that fast when you compare them to others that turn 10 this year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even if they are 10, didn't they lose to legacy by a wide margin? It's not like they are dominating. Let them be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even if they are 10, didn't they lose to legacy by a wide margin? It's not like they are dominating. Let them be.

So true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes let's leave the Averagers alone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Avengers has a nice group of boys and parents. They won't comment on any stories made up here. So don't bother.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Avengers has a nice group of boys and parents. They won't comment on any stories made up here. So don't bother.

Then who posted the score? And this comment? Oh wait, some bragging crazy person trying to tell us all something about how great these kids and the coaches and parents are. Sounds to me like all of the parents are not following the team rules stat mom.

Don't make me laugh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then who posted the score? And this comment? Oh wait, some bragging crazy person trying to tell us all something about how great these kids and the coaches and parents are. Sounds to me like all of the parents are not following the team rules stat mom.

Don't make me laugh.

Wow...Titan Daddy still upset little Johnny had to tryout for Igloo, pay three grand and still lose to 91's B team. Get over you hatred and move on. At least your son has a nice gear bag. Haha!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't make me laugh.

Wow...Titan Daddy still upset little Johnny had to tryout for Igloo, pay three grand and still lose to 91's B team. Get over you hatred and move on. At least your son has a nice gear bag. Haha!

Oh boy, you again? After you wash down that 5th hot dog (with no bun but two hands) be sure to try on those velour sweats. It's almost tournament season and guessing they may need some extra room.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't make me laugh.

Oh boy, you again? After you wash down that 5th hot dog (with no bun but two hands) be sure to try on those velour sweats. It's almost tournament season and guessing they may need some extra room.

I think they have a special on those suits in ladies XL at the 91 on line store, you can get express delivery just in time to wear it at JDRF. See you and your chunky butts and stat books there. Don't worry, you can start your zone diet the Monday after the Tounament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talking about the Avengers and Igloo is like talking about which weak kid will win in a fight. Who cares?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talking about the Avengers and Igloo is like talking about which weak kid will win in a fight. Who cares?

I agree...enough already. Let the kids have fun no matter what team they are on. It's the parents that are crazy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You should be ashamed of yourself. I am pretty sure that if you were identified as the person that wrote this you would be mortified. What would your spouse or friends think of you. More importantly your children...Think about that next time you choose to write hurtful things like this. It's my experience that adults that feel the need to bash children are trying to make up for some sort of inadequacy. Your a disgrace!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still bitter the Titans disbanded. Get a life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't make me laugh.

I am not upset at all that Johnny tried out and earned his spot on his team as compared to your kid who got on a team because you sucked up to the Coach or he is playing for daddy. That isn't the way 91 preaches how it works. But it is fine, Johnny has earned his spot on his own and your little boy knows in the back of his mind that his path was a lot easier and it might even bother him.

Remember, sooner or later, it will even out and your boy will be on his own.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When will JDRF schedule come out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

E-mail to MLC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Titans? Avengers? Igloo? Why are these teams even drawing opinions. Haha too funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 is a strange group bc of the drop off. Is this normal from years past? Or will pack and taz be the stronghold for years (ie, bandits, badgers and so on)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 is a strange group bc of the drop off. Is this normal from years past? Or will pack and taz be the stronghold for years (ie, bandits, badgers and so on)

Pack'

Taz

Everyone else

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pack'

Taz

Everyone else

You are giving Taz way to much credit there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pack'

Taz

Everyone else

I agree. Not even close

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pack'

Taz

Everyone else

I agree. Not even close

Pack parents stop beating your chests and go back to bed- Do not worry your Massapequa buddy took care of you in the JDRF. Only easier teams would be town teams for your 2023 schedule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pack'

Taz

Everyone else

I agree. Not even close

Pack parents stop beating your chests and go back to bed- Do not worry your Massapequa buddy took care of you in the JDRF. Only easier teams would be town teams for your 2023 schedule.

Same guy bashing the 'pack. Step your team up and beat them or is the reality your a second tier dad with a second tier lacrosse player? Ouch the stings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pack'

Taz

Everyone else

I agree. Not even close

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I watched these boys play in a couple of tournaments. I highly doubt they need to be walked through a tournament. Pretty solid group for 8-9 yr olds. If you are going to try to undercut this team make a legitimate argument.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pack'

Taz

Everyone else

Pack AA+
Taz A
everyone else B

I agree. Not even close

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I watched these boys play in a couple of tournaments. I highly doubt they need to be walked through a tournament. Pretty solid group for 8-9 yr olds. If you are going to try to undercut this team make a legitimate argument.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pack & taz have been playing together since last year. You are judging the other teams that have just STARTED their 1st tournament season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pack & taz have been playing together since last year. You are judging the other teams that have just STARTED their 1st tournament season.

Average-rs and Igloo have been playing full time since fall, but they do not have the talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Says the dad who knows so much about lacrosse and gets this from watching one game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Average-rs and Igloo have been playing full time since fall, but they do not have the talent.

Right...
-Pack and Taz have been playing together for 2 years now. Both teams are great
-Igloo, Avengers, Million, etc have been playing since the fall and they are all good teams
-For all of the teams that started in the spring the jury is still out on them

It's actually nice to see some many 2024 sign up for JDRF.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Says the dad who knows so much about lacrosse and gets this from watching one game.

91 has been in 3 or 4 Tournaments. Average-rs, just Average. Nothing wrong with that.

Page 31 of 46 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard