BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16
Re: 2015 NPYLL Score and Results
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]How were the West Coast Stars teams and games?

2019 Crabs 13, WCS 2

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the Breakers 2019's fare?

S
Shi Thead
Unregistered
Shi Thead
Unregistered
S
2021 Crabs 14 Hawks 10

Good game to watch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Breakers 2019 beat MLC badly. I cant believe that. MLC must have been missing kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Breakers 2019 beat MLC badly. I cant believe that. MLC must have been missing kids.

MLC 2019 has not won a game all season

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are - best MLC 2019s now on Crabs 2020 team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The West Coast teams were pretty good. They probably lost all of the games at UMD on Saturday afternoon. Three games back-to-back - those kids had to be tired by end of the games.

WCS 2019 vs Annapolis Hawks 2019
WCS 2019 vs Crabs 2019
WCS 2019 vs VLC 2019

WCS 2020 vs Annapolis Hawks 2020
WCS 2020 vs Crabs 2020
WCS 2020 vs Looney's 2020

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have the results of these games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have the results of these games?

2019 Hawks Black played WCS 2020 AA and won 10-4, don't think WCS 2019 team was here. If they were here, don't think they played either 2019 Hawks team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 2019 beat WCS 10 to 0 on Sunday

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both Crabs 2019 and VLC 2019 beat WCS 2019

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The VLC team that is playing in the A div. of NPYLL, Hope they put the trophy up there website and are proud of playing down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The VLC team that is playing in the A div. of NPYLL, Hope they put the trophy up there website and are proud of playing down.

Hi, Madlax dad. Good to know you are still using the same material.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well if you are going to brag about beating the WSC on here you should be ready to answer the question of why you are playing A div. not AA. I just think its funny MLC and Next level have more balls then you guys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Well if you are going to brag about beating the WSC on here you should be ready to answer the question of why you are playing A div. not AA. I just think its funny MLC and Next level have more balls then you guys.

They have more balls, they just don't throw enough into the nets on game day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone asked who won those games. Reporting the result of two games doesn't constitute bragging.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 cannons 11
2019 hawks 8

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 Hawks - 6
2021 Bethesda - 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 Hawks - 6
2021 Bethesda - 3

Details? Hawks dont look that good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't look that good compared to who?

Last three games between 2021 Hawks and 2021 BLC:
BLC +1 (Summer Exp), BLC +1 (Bullis last month), Hawks +3 (today). All good games.

Hawks D finally getting healthy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 2021 Goalie, FOGO, and Poles were very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shi Thead-- Curious, what are your ties to 2021 Hawks? Were they missing D guys to injuries or something?

S
Shi Thead
Unregistered
Shi Thead
Unregistered
S
Shi Thead-- Curious, what are your ties to 2021 Hawks? Were they missing D guys to injuries or something?

I have two that play for Hawks. The 2021 team is pretty healthy. One kid in a cast that I know of. I havent posted since we lost to Crabs almost two weeks ago. Lots of good lacrosse games being played. Victory of Club Blue and Bethesda. Hawks look good, playing much more confident

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just a general question about the Hawks. I saw that the website has a price of 1500$ for the complete 12 month season. Do the coaches get paid? Is there more fees that come up not mentioned on the site? If this is true that is a heck of a deal for how good of a club they are as a whole. Is there a better club for the money in the NPYLL? You have to be good also not just the cheapest.

S
Shi Thead
Unregistered
Shi Thead
Unregistered
S
I have no clue about coaches getting paid and its not my business. I have not paid any other fees other than what I have paid. Skill sessions are free and well run and my kids benefit from the extra work. Lots of good clubs in the DMV area. Hawks is a good fit for my kids and my family, it may not be for others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just a general question about the Hawks. I saw that the website has a price of 1500$ for the complete 12 month season. Do the coaches get paid? Is there more fees that come up not mentioned on the site? If this is true that is a heck of a deal for how good of a club they are as a whole. Is there a better club for the money in the NPYLL? You have to be good also not just the cheapest.

Hogan runs a number of his own tournaments, so he saves money there. However, $1500 is pretty much in line with most other clubs. What club are you referring to that is noticeably higher in cost that Hawks?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks seem like a heck of a club and that's a big win. That's a good 2021 team. Crabs seem much improved over how they did in the GT Fall Invitational, based on the NPYLL scores.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone tell me who the 2019A Hawks are playing this Sunday?

S
Shi Thead
Unregistered
Shi Thead
Unregistered
S
2021 Hawks, Crabs are all playing well, all are well coached and have been for years. This weekend is a big weekend. Crabs vs Bethesda

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone tell me who the 2019A Hawks are playing this Sunday?

Bethesda 3:30 at home(AACC)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the info. Madlax Blue plays VLC at 1:30. Some how the tie breaker in 2019A is not head to head. Which means Madlax Blue is ahead of the Hawks by 7 G.A. in the standings. Madlax should lose this game going by other scores in the league. But if Beth. can pull off the upset Madlax will still be in 2nd if the G.A. are still better for Madlax. I think its crazy they are not doing a 4 team playoffs in the 2019A bracket. The league fees should be able to handle this. I thought all involved would like to know this info.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting, the league bylaws say that any league with 11 or fewer teams will have 4 teams in their playoff, any league 12 or more teams will have 6 teams in their playoff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is NYPLL and Koopers league checking rosters this weekend before playoff games? Calls have already gone out for reinforcements for several teams that made it to the playoffs with their rostered team yet want to win the title. Sad but these leagues need to get on this and make sure the same kids that played all season are the only ones stepping foot on the field this week. No borrowing players from another club to substitute for an injured player, No bringing players like they do for tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is NYPLL and Koopers league checking rosters this weekend before playoff games? Calls have already gone out for reinforcements for several teams that made it to the playoffs with their rostered team yet want to win the title. Sad but these leagues need to get on this and make sure the same kids that played all season are the only ones stepping foot on the field this week. No borrowing players from another club to substitute for an injured player, No bringing players like they do for tournaments.

NPYLL playoffs do not start this week

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playoffs start in two weeks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Koopers start this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Koopers start this weekend.

HoCo also starts this weekend. If they want anyone to take their league seriously and maintain integrity, all of them should be doing roster checks since everyone knows it is being done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the info. Madlax Blue plays VLC at 1:30. Some how the tie breaker in 2019A is not head to head. Which means Madlax Blue is ahead of the Hawks by 7 G.A. in the standings. Madlax should lose this game going by other scores in the league. But if Beth. can pull off the upset Madlax will still be in 2nd if the G.A. are still better for Madlax. I think its crazy they are not doing a 4 team playoffs in the 2019A bracket. The league fees should be able to handle this. I thought all involved would like to know this info.

If Hawks win this week and VLC beats Madlax, the Hawks should play VLC for the Championship. They would both be 3-2 and Hawks beat Madlax head to head.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would agree but the standings have Madlax in 2nd place and the Hawks in 3rd right now. So to me that says if they both lose Madlax should still be 2nd place I would think? I agree with you that Hawks should be the 2nd place team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would agree but the standings have Madlax in 2nd place and the Hawks in 3rd right now. So to me that says if they both lose Madlax should still be 2nd place I would think? I agree with you that Hawks should be the 2nd place team.

If both teams lose Madlax will play for the Championship, like I said if Hawks win and Madlax loses, then Hawks will be in Championship game, Madlax has a one game lead, but Hawks have tie breaker.

Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard