BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 55 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 54 55
Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hats off to the league for calling them out. Are the wins in a sixth grade league really that important? Change the name of the team to "Cheating Parents". Also after the season they should teach all the kids how to cheat on the SATs and their taxes.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Excellent response from the Mid-Atlantic Spring League - if you do play in the league you should be glad the directors have the stones to respond like this and you should thank them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And you have to remember Pa is an earlier cut off date so those 7 graders can be a lot older.
I play the rising sons team once I said to the coach these kids can not be the same age look at the physical maturity
This was 2020 team. a couple of years back.
I also played a Philadelphia team in a championship game that I lost to and the parents from the winning team told me the coach cheated took players from his older team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He has always done this and he is buddy's with looneys 2020. Hey but it doesn't really matter cause 91 crushes both of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you Viper for hosting the three way day of scrimmage with express wolverines and igloo.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you Viper for hosting the three way day of scrimmage with express wolverines and igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes it was great day of lacrosse for our boys, 3 very good teams having a fun day. Too bad the 4th team backed out but nice format with the 30 minute runs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 very good teams!!! Please there is a reason why only those teams were invited. When the tournaments start we will all see how these 3 really good teams are. They are going to get blown out by crush Terps and legacy. Double digit losses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
3 very good teams!!! Please there is a reason why only those teams were invited. When the tournaments start we will all see how these 3 really good teams are. They are going to get blown out by crush Terps and legacy. Double digit losses.

I'm not sure what your point is as I doubt you really have one except perhaps for the point on top of your head. Crush, Terps and Legacy are the top 3 teams in this age. I don't think anyone has argued about that for a couple of years now. If those teams want to scrimmage each other, I'm sure they could set it up quite easily. But they don't. So no one else in this age should be allowed to play since they aren't as good as the top 3?!? You are an idiot and should just stay in your mother's basement where you belong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree - after the top 3 it seems like there are a 1/2 dozen teams that are all equally competitive.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He didn't say they were the best.....he said "very good" which they are. In your misguided world apparently Crush, Legacy and Terps are the only quality teams on LI. I don't think anyone would argue they aren't the top three. However, if we search really, really hard maybe, just maybe, we can find a few kids who aren't on those teams who have somehow learned to throw and catch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Were birth certificates checked before the scrimmage? Would love to hear some parents cry today about "age appropriate" players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He didn't say they were the best.....he said "very good" which they are. In your misguided world apparently Crush, Legacy and Terps are the only quality teams on LI. I don't think anyone would argue they aren't the top three. However, if we search really, really hard maybe, just maybe, we can find a few kids who aren't on those teams who have somehow learned to throw and catch.

Well said.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree - after the top 3 it seems like there are a 1/2 dozen teams that are all equally competitive.

After the top one there is a precipitous drop to numbers 2 and 3. Legacy would lose by double digits to Crush. The Legacy dad likes to put them in a group with Crush which is humorous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After the top one there is a precipitous drop to numbers 2 and 3. Legacy would lose by double digits to Crush. The Legacy dad likes to put them in a group with Crush which is humorous.

Not as funny as you.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where does BBL stand/stack up vs. other jersey programs? save the bashing if that is your first inclination, unproductive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sons got caught with holdbacks....what do you have to say now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Coach at Malvern Prep and the Coach at Spring Ford were both aware of the cheating and were involved....not good examples

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what teams are going to the World Series of Youth Lacrosse in Denver this July?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what teams are going to the World Series of Youth Lacrosse in Denver this July?

Crush will be there, beyond that does not really matter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any non Crush parents care to respond?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard nobody else from LI was invited.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Money grab again. Joke is on the parents

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams I know of that are attending are Crush, crabs! west coast starz, Denver elite, laxachusetts, leading edge, Sons, Edge from Canada,. TZ tried but tournament did not allow them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our Legacy boys were told by TZ we were attending then we heard it was invite and Legacy did not receive a bid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wrote the Crush comment and I am not a Crush parent, just giving the team their props. Double edged sword there - extremely talented, disciplined team but the most crass and obnoxious parents that I have ever seen.

Realistically, everyone else playing for second, so what's the point given that it's just a money grab anyway (as was pointed out by another poster)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Igloo '20 look/perform this past weekend? what teams did they play. Curious if this program blossoms beyond its marquee '21 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Igloo '20 look/perform this past weekend? what teams did they play. Curious if this program blossoms beyond its marquee '21 team.

They won both games vs Vipers & Express Wolverines

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They won both games vs Vipers & Express Wolverines

Igloo must be very solid as I know Express Wolverines have many good players on the team. Was the score close or did Igloo pull away?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
igloo beat Viper 10-7
not sure of exact express score

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
igloo beat Viper 10-7

Igloo beat Express 10-6

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
igloo beat Viper 10-7

Igloo beat Express 10-6
Viper beat Express 8-6

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
igloo beat Viper 10-7

Igloo beat Express 10-6
Viper beat Express 8-6

Did Express win any games? I didn't realize Viper was a solid team. Good for them. Nice to hear smaller clubs doing well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
igloo beat Viper 10-7

Igloo beat Express 10-6
Viper beat Express 8-6

Did Express win any games? I didn't realize Viper was a solid team. Good for them. Nice to hear smaller clubs doing well.
these are combined scores from both games. Exprezs beat viper 5-4 and lost 4-1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
games were 30 minutes, one team stayed on the field for 2 30 minute games and played the other 2 then rotated. For what it was worth the 3 teams all looked like they were testing things so to speak, moving kids around different lines etc. as it should be in a scrimmage. Good day of lacrosse though, all teams played good clean ball and the refs did a nice job of keeping the games moving.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
games were 30 minutes, one team stayed on the field for 2 30 minute games and played the other 2 then rotated. For what it was worth the 3 teams all looked like they were testing things so to speak, moving kids around different lines etc. as it should be in a scrimmage. Good day of lacrosse though, all teams played good clean ball and the refs did a nice job of keeping the games moving.

Do any other teams have plans for a similar setup for scrimmages coming up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are they any decent lacrosse summer camps people would recommend, local(meaning long island) or away ? please list what you think would be top five for each. Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry about the spelling above. I did not have my glasses on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Money grab again. Joke is on the parents

Look Everything about this sport has turned into being all about the money. Not to may people hold free clinics or tournaments just to teach the kids and make them better. Do you think most of these tournaments or clubs really care about the kids. One or two in each age group do but most don't. Most or all are making a living off this sport so they don't have to get real jobs. But I bet if your son or daughters team was invited to play then it would have been the real deal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree about the money grab (Team 91 charging $450) but is there really something good for the children for skills ??

Page 23 of 55 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard