BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 70 1 2 3 4 69 70
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody holds a gun to those families' heads. Kids leave clubs to go to the Crabs for good reasons. Get over it.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nobody holds a gun to those families' heads. Kids leave clubs to go to the Crabs for good reasons. Get over it.

I agree that Crabs get the talent. I wonder with the explosion of Club teams will Crabs in next few years be as dominant. FCA will probably get CH and Loyola boys. And other Clubs will get some of the better talent. Dont know but suspect at youth level Crabs will have a harder time as years go by..Maybe top HS teams will be really good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree that Crabs get the talent. I wonder with the explosion of Club teams will Crabs in next few years be as dominant. FCA will probably get CH and Loyola boys. And other Clubs will get some of the better talent. Dont know but suspect at youth level Crabs will have a harder time as years go by..Maybe top HS teams will be really good.

It all ready shows now with the Crabs younger teams now. They are not very good. They need some hold backs to win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
totally agree...the younger their teams the less holdback, lol...It would be interesting to see their teams compete at a level where the kids are the same age, not just the Crabs but all programs.

It's an argument that will continue unless changed. Everyone wanted to go grade base and this is the outcome, holdback after holdback...what a joke.

It's just one more year of youth club ball payment to pad the Administrators pockets!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed the top 2 HOCO teams versus the top 2 NPYLL teams at each division, it would be interesting but believe the NPYLL Teams would win at each age group.

2019 Crabs
2020 Crabs
2021 Bethesda
2022 Cannons
2023 Madlax

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 FCA
2020 Crabs
2021 Koopers
2022 Arden
2023 madlax

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There isn't a 2023 Madlax team

No team in the area is more dominant than the 2021 Bethesda team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There isn't a 2023 Madlax team

No team in the area is more dominant than the 2021 Bethesda team

Don't know about that. 2022 Arden is pretty dominant.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 FCA
2020 Crabs
2021 Koopers
2022 Arden
2023 madlax

What is this list supposed to mean? Besides 2022 Arden, all these teams have lost to other local teams recently.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 FCA
2020 Crabs
2021 Koopers
2022 Arden
2023 madlax

What is this list supposed to mean? Besides 2022 Arden, all these teams have lost to other local teams recently.

I am assuming these are the top teams at each age group. Interesting

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 FCA
2020 Crabs
2021 Koopers
2022 Arden
2023 madlax

I am assuming these are the top teams at each age group. Interesting

Should read 2022 Diamondbacks, most of those kids or parents don't know how to spell Arden, much less know where it is

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? Arden did not even win NPYLL last year and I don't think year before either....... And already lost a hoco game this year - not sure what fuss is about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda 2021 has not lost to a 2021 Maryland team in 2 yrs and has played everyone multiple times. Hawks/crabs/green turtle after that.

Bethesda has top team at 2021, 2023, 2024 and will be in mix this year at 2022.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost to who?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2022 Diamondbacks lost to the Cannons in preseason event. Cannons beat Madlax, Crabs, Hawks, LI Express, Koopers, FCA, etc. The played up last year in the NPYLL and held their own playing against 2021 players. It would be a good game and would enjoy to watch the talent on both teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? Arden did not even win NPYLL last year and I don't think year before either....... And already lost a hoco game this year - not sure what fuss is about.

what HOCo team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 Diamondbacks did not play up in NPYLL last year. They lost to Breakers in semi who beat Hawks in championship.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree - Cannons are top 2022 Team - till someone beats them they are it - they have beaten everyone else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree - Cannons are top 2022 Team - till someone beats them they are it - they have beaten everyone else.

3 games into a season with some mean less preseason games and now they are the top 2022 team. Congrats.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 FCA
2020 Crabs
2021 Koopers
2022 Arden
2023 madlax

What local team has beaten 2019 FCA?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda 2021 has already beaten Koopers, Hawks, Crabs - 2x each - this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are 3-0 in HOCO and have out scored opponents 46-7. Not sure what HOCO team you are talking about but it surely wasn't this year. They were undefeated in NPYLL last year and lost to a breakers team playing with half 2021 kids in playoffs. I'm not a Diamondbacks parent. My kid plays for crabs but they are far and away the best 2022 team I have seen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are 3-0 in HOCO and have out scored opponents 46-7. Not sure what HOCO team you are talking about but it surely wasn't this year. They were undefeated in NPYLL last year and lost to a breakers team playing with half 2021 kids in playoffs. I'm not a Diamondbacks parent. My kid plays for crabs but they are far and away the best 2022 team I have seen. [/quote]

That Breakers team had no more than 7 2021 kids for the season; that was the rule last year. And the Breakers didn't go undefeated, they lost to the Hawks in the regular season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are 3-0 in HOCO and have out scored opponents 46-7. Not sure what HOCO team you are talking about but it surely wasn't this year. They were undefeated in NPYLL last year and lost to a breakers team playing with half 2021 kids in playoffs. I'm not a Diamondbacks parent. My kid plays for crabs but they are far and away the best 2022 team I have seen.

That Breakers team had no more than 7 2021 kids for the season; that was the rule last year. And the Breakers didn't go undefeated, they lost to the Hawks in the regular season.[/quote]

I know breakers wasn't undefeated last year. I said Diamondbacks were until they lost in playoffs. So 7 of the 19 kids on the breakers roster? Diamondbacks were all 2022 players as they should have been to be in the U-11A bracket last year.

My point was that the diamondbacks are the best true 2022 team that I have seen. Better than Cannons. Certainly better than breakers 2022 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That Breakers team had no more than 7 2021 kids for the season; that was the rule last year. And the Breakers didn't go undefeated, they lost to the Hawks in the regular season.

I know breakers wasn't undefeated last year. I said Diamondbacks were until they lost in playoffs. So 7 of the 19 kids on the breakers roster? Diamondbacks were all 2022 players as they should have been to be in the U-11A bracket last year.

My point was that the diamondbacks are the best true 2022 team that I have seen. Better than Cannons. Certainly better than breakers 2022 team.[/quote]

91 Smash beat them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Diamondbacks were in the U11A bracket last year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My point was that the diamondbacks are the best true 2022 team that I have seen. Better than Cannons. Certainly better than breakers 2022 team. [/quote]

Back to the same moaning about last year's lost to Breakers. Get over it Diamondback guy. Breakers were right where they were supposed to be. They were age base team not grade and had zero holdbacks on team. And lets not go again to trying to say a U11A division was actually supposed to be a 2022 division but they called it a U11A division for no reason. Please get over the lost, it was last year!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If it didn't matter why do breakers 2021 and 2022 teams stink this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 Breakers are 3-0.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a fool if you don't think any one of these teams could beat the other on any given day. Cannons, Diamondbacks, Bethesda, Hawks and Breakers all have quality players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 Breakers are 3-0.

Against the three worse teams. We'll see what happens starting this weekend when you play the real teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just so I'm clear, we're pounding our chests about 5th graders, right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's pounding their chests?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 Bethesda is very good . But dominate, I don't think so. They beat the 2021 Hawks by (1) one goal. Hmmmm, doesn't sound like domination to me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 2021 and 2022 teams no one cares.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 Bethesda is very good . But dominate, I don't think so. They beat the 2021 Hawks by (1) one goal. Hmmmm, doesn't sound like domination to me.

They haven't lost a league game regular season or playoffs in two years
They haven't lost a tournament game to a team not named Igloo in two years

Not sure how that isn't dominant

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure why you are obsessed over the actions of 6th grade boys. Get a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]2021 Bethesda is very good . But dominate, I don't think so. They beat the 2021 Hawks by (1) one goal. Hmmmm, doesn't sound like domination to me.

Not sure why you are obsessed over the actions of 6th grade boys. Get a life.

He was probably in the "band" growing up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the Parents should worry about if there kid is getting better, getting push to be better and learning to play the game correctly. The wins or loses go away the min the game ends. I have a older son and looks at his youth lacrosse as a whole and the complete thing not how many wins or loses he had. And he has had both.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly. When these helicopter dads have sons who are in HS, they'll realize how idiotic they've been.

It's about having fun and getting better - not who wins a tournament.

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 70 1 2 3 4 69 70
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard