BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,292
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 46 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who is playing at pro play on May 2nd? I know both 91 teams, Legacy Taz, and Igloo so far.

RVC's travel team is playing

Under RVC or 91 AVENGERS?

Both are playing...I think only one kid plays on both teams

Most of RVC would love to see the Avengers get a hometown beat down from the RVC Futures kids! I am hopeful that the Town kids can take down the hand picked, no tryouts B team.

You will be eating some eating humble pie after pro-player.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does RVC think they can run with Wolfpack and legacy Taz or did they just sign up to get a shot at the avengers. Is this the same rvc team that lost to commack and Levittown at autism night?

I know one of the dads thinks they are the best 3rd grade team on LI and that includes the Pack and Taz. I guess reality will set in on May 2nd.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does RVC think they can run with Wolfpack and legacy Taz or did they just sign up to get a shot at the avengers. Is this the same rvc team that lost to commack and Levittown at autism night?

I know one of the dads thinks they are the best 3rd grade team on LI and that includes the Pack and Taz. I guess reality will set in on May 2nd.

And I know many of the RVC dads (of which I am one) that are fully aware this is 9 year old lacrosse and the focus is on the boys learning the game and playing the hardest they can against equal competition and couldn't care less about the SHEER LUNACY this thread has degenerated into.

Here's a novel idea.....why don't we use the thread to discuss best use of practice time.....or post links to great defensive drills so the boys can learn to actually play defense opposed to running around waving their sticks like oversized fly swatters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is playing at pro play on May 2nd? I know both 91 teams, Legacy Taz, and Igloo so far.

RVC's travel team is playing

Under RVC or 91 AVENGERS?

Both are playing...I think only one kid plays on both teams

Most of RVC would love to see the Avengers get a hometown beat down from the RVC Futures kids! I am hopeful that the Town kids can take down the hand picked, no tryouts B team.

You will be eating some eating humble pie after pro-player.

I said people from Town are hoping that they can beat them. No need for humble pie from me if they don't win, the hand picked 91 travel team is supposed to win. But how will they explain it away if they lose?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It would be bad if the Avengers lost to a town team, especially RVC Futures but I just can't see that happening. I guess we will find out at Pro Player

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It would be bad if the Avengers lost to a town team, especially RVC Futures but I just can't see that happening. I guess we will find out at Pro Player

Bet that the RVC team gets the Pack and not the B Team unless the Pack plays up. I suspect they will not put their B kids in a bracket where they can get embarrassed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bet that the RVC team gets the Pack and not the B Team unless the Pack plays up. I suspect they will not put their B kids in a bracket where they can get embarrassed.

Makes no sense...a town team would get a B team. Come on now, you are better than that. Even 91 is not that ruthless. Of course if there is only 4 2024 teams that sign up everyone is playing the Pack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Makes no sense...a town team would get a B team. Come on now, you are better than that. Even 91 is not that ruthless. Of course if there is only 4 2024 teams that sign up everyone is playing the Pack.

And getting pounded!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the Igloo vs Express scrimmage end up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It would be quite a surprise if igloo didn't control the game. I suspect they didn't play right through without stopping to teach, so I wouldn't ask who won, but I'll bet igloo showed as the better team right now.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express won!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express dominated

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express dominated

That doesn't bode well for Igloo if true...they have been practicing all winter and Express just started a few months ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is coaching for express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

express or igloo parent, don't be so lame. You obviously want to tell us. You don't have to pretend to not have a boy on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is coaching for express?

Jim Hughes & Bill Snyder

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

express or igloo parent, don't be so lame. You obviously want to tell us. You don't have to pretend to not have a boy on the team.

So how did this scrimmage actually go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like a good group of this team this weekend:

Team Igloo 2024
Legacy 2024 Storm
Legacy 2024 TAZ
Team 91 2024 Avengers
Express NYC 2024
Team 91 2024 Wolfpack

plus 2 2025 teams
Legacy 2025 Golden Geese
Li Hurricanes 2nd Grade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team Igloo 2024
Legacy 2024 Storm
Legacy 2024 TAZ
Team 91 2024 Avengers
Express NYC 2024
Team 91 2024 Wolfpack

plus 2 2025 teams
Legacy 2025 Golden Geese
Li Hurricanes 2nd Grade

I wonder if that Express NYC team is the same one that scrimmages Igloo, Avengers, etc? Good group of teams indeed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what happened to the 2024 Titans?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They folded and moved them to the Hurricanes 2023/24 team or the 2025 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They never really had a full team coming out of tryouts and kids went elsewhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team Igloo 2024
Legacy 2024 Storm
Legacy 2024 TAZ
Team 91 2024 Avengers
Express NYC 2024
Team 91 2024 Wolfpack

plus 2 2025 teams
Legacy 2025 Golden Geese
Li Hurricanes 2nd Grade

Where did you find that? I don't see any links to the tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know Legacy Taz is their A team and Storm the B. Hopefully they get scheduled accordingly otherwise Storm may not have a fun day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team Igloo 2024
Legacy 2024 Storm
Legacy 2024 TAZ
Team 91 2024 Avengers
Express NYC 2024
Team 91 2024 Wolfpack

plus 2 2025 teams

Legacy 2025 Golden Geese
Li Hurricanes 2nd Grade

Where did you find that? I don't see any links to the tournament.

Tourny machine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know Legacy Taz is their A team and Storm the B. Hopefully they get scheduled accordingly otherwise Storm may not have a fun day.

There is 2 of everything
2x A teams - Wolfpack and Taz
2x B teams - Avengers and Storm
2x new B Teams - Igloo and Express (new to tourney play anyway)
2x 2025 teams - Geese and Canes

What ever happened to the big bad RVC future team? Maybe the coaches realized they should stick to town brackets

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Thanks for that break down I'm new to the whole tournament thing. "If" this is the end result for attendance will they generally move the A team up to play 2023? Or do 2 B team suffer and they make a pool or 2 A / 2 B and then 2 B / 2 2025. Or is it possible there is more teams other that what is listed on Tourney machine?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by thavngr98
Thanks for that break down I'm new to the whole tournament thing. "If" this is the end result for attendance will they generally move the A team up to play 2023? Or do 2 B team suffer and they make a pool or 2 A / 2 B and then 2 B / 2 2025. Or is it possible there is more teams other that what is listed on Tourney machine?

If this is how it ends up they will keep the 2025 teams away from the Wolfpack and Taz. The B teams are fair game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More teams may sign up before the final schedule comes out on Wednesday (generally schedules come out the Wednesday before the games). Because they're still so young, you'll see a bunch of 2025/2024 brackets. There are not too many more teams than what you will see this weekend. I think you should get accustomed to seeing Taz and Wolfpack. One of them will probably win every tournament; but playing against them will make your son's team better. Wolfpack is a very good team and may play in the 2023 B divisions this summer and be very successful. Although winning is fun, it's about teaching them the game. They'll learn more playing against quality competition.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Thanks again for the info!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No doubt Wolfpack is good, but no one ever gets to see how good their 2nd or 3rd string are. They only play their top kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No doubt Wolfpack is good, but no one ever gets to see how good their 2nd or 3rd string are. They only play their top kids.

Come on now...they play everyone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on now...they play everyone

They play everyone. What's the sense of lying? You know tournament season is coming: here come the Wolfpack haters!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schedule is out on tourney machine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack vs 2nd graders?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If this is how it ends up they will keep the 2025 teams away from the Wolfpack and Taz. The B teams are fair game.

Geese get the Pack... Ouch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack vs 2nd graders?

Pack gets 2025 Geese And avengers get Hurricanes 2025. 91 hooking up their Teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy Storm also got Hurricanes 2025, Express got 2025 Geese, & Igloo got 2025 Geese... So not really hooking up 91. They have to play someone. Just tough for them to play Wolfpack. But with only 2 2025 teams, its to be expected.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack vs 2nd graders?

Pack gets 2025 Geese And avengers get Hurricanes 2025. 91 hooking up their Teams.
remember , the canes are basically 91 teams too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
great job Pro player, 2024 91 wolfpack playing 2025 legacy geese, probably the best team (91) at 2024 playing a bunch of 2nd graders.the physical pounding those kids will recieve will be criminal, i would not fill out my waiver as well as many others, ensure safety of kids not wallets. im sure coach will do the right thing but very hard for kids to understand to back off.

Page 25 of 46 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard