BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 173 of 220 1 2 171 172 173 174 175 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That post was most likely somebody from another club trying to rattle Topgun 20 team . Fear and jealousy make people say crazy things..

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So I am an idiot and prove it every time I open my eyes in the morning!

Sounds like you are from another club trying to stir something up. You really need to get a life, spend more time helping your kid get better.

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That post was most likely somebody from another club trying to rattle Topgun 20 team . Fear and jealousy make people say crazy things..

Deleted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly, most teams feel they will beat Topgun 2020. Unfortunately they haven't when it matters. The more you write the more ignorant you sound.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Deleted

How do you suggest BS deal with that "style" of play? At this point what can be done? Can't possibly be good for a team of 22 and only one scorer. How does that boost player morale and keep the girls happy and wanting to come back?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly, most teams feel they will beat Topgun 2020. Unfortunately they haven't when it matters. The more you write the more ignorant you sound.

I am just a mean spirited and jealous fool.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I doubt it , if they were from another club they would not have said anything to win as most other clubs now feel they will beat 2020 TG . That being said I think only 1 kid left in order to move away from that " style " of play .

I know only one scorer..... omg what will we do?? I hope somebody else figures out how to score or morale will be so down. Thanks for your concern.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly fall tourney!! Not the summer when it counts.
Sorry you haven't had any real success yet.
Good luck you'll need it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My mama didn't love me so I am damaged and have to try and hurt everyone else's kid.

I am so jealous that I can't see..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I promise to behave..

I am an idiot

LMAO

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will stop hitting the bottle so early in the morning as I can't control myself.

Oh please - not this nonsense crap AGAIN!! It is far to early in the year to start this now!! Summer lax season hasn't even started yet!!! The girls who stayed did so because they wanted to and the girls who left did so for the same reason!! No one forced anyone to stay or leave!! Let It Go!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"So are all my fellow TG 20 parents "

You are so clearly not a "fellow" as we do not treat each other this way.

TG2020's: Lets just respond with "go away TROLL" whenever they try to stir. We are all good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

EAll I speak is rubbish

I write posts and then answer them so that people think that I am not the only idiot in here.

Legacy? Losing coach and some players now makes them beatable to other top teams, sorry Legacy is not an other top team, not close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go away troll you're the only one who cares

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well said!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Exactly, most teams feel they will beat Topgun 2020. Unfortunately they haven't when it matters. The more you write the more ignorant you sound.

DELETED Complete and utter nonsense!!!!

Obviously written by someone from yj who has a hatred for some girls on both teams. Please take your medication because I'm pretty sure everyone is happy.... except you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blah blah blah blah blah Waa Waa Waa Waa

DELETED

westhampton

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Deleted

DELETED

westhampton

Oh good the obsessive clown who is too afraid to speak directly with the object of his affection is back.

Like Reply Quote
User
User
[quote=Anonymous]Exactly, most teams feel they will beat Topgun 2020. Unfortunately they haven't when it matters. The more you write the more ignorant you sound.

DELETED.

DELETED [/quot

Obviously written by someone from yj who has a hatred for some girls on both teams. Please take your medication because I'm pretty sure everyone is happy.... except you

Your obsession with this "one" 7th grade girl is concerning and in poor taste. Please message me as soon as possible as I have been contacted by a parent.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
User
User

DELETED

Deleted

After reviewing your posts we see a past nasty conflict you had with other posters concerning cheating and other ridiculous back and forth posts. With the addition of the post singling out a 13 year old girl and a complaint received I will again tell you to message me or be banned from BOTC. I prefer Handling it between us as opposed to getting others involved.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop
[quote=Anonymous]Exactly, most teams feel they will beat Topgun 2020. Unfortunately they haven't when it matters. The more you write the more ignorant you sound.

DELETED.

DELETED

After reviewing your posts we see a past nasty conflict you had with other posters concerning cheating and other ridiculous back and forth posts. With the addition of the post singling out a 13 year old girl and a complaint received I will again tell you to message me or be banned from BOTC. I prefer Handling it between us as opposed to getting others involved.

I would prefer to be banned as I do not believe my last 2 posts which were in response to other peoples posts were in any way nasty and were really about style of play. I will help you out and implement a life time ban of my own as your ever changing editing process and obvious bias make it too easy to distort peoples words.This will be my last post and I will block this site from my computer so as no others can post.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by The Hop

DELETED.

DELETED

I would prefer to be banned as I do not believe my last 2 posts which were in response to other peoples posts were in any way nasty and were really about style of play. I will help you out and implement a life time ban of my own as your ever changing editing process and obvious bias make it too easy to distort peoples words.This will be my last post and I will block this site from my computer so as no others can post.

You are a very disturbed individual and good riddance to bad rubbish, as they say. I got rid of all of your nastiness in here. What a very small person you are to attack children. What's wrong... your mama didn't love you enough?

Stay gone.. I will be watching and if I see you back in here, you will be banned. Let's hope you get some help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got to see a small amount of TG2020 vs Redshirt2020 today. Looked like a good game and good competition. Didn't know who was ahead or behind because there was no score table, what was the score on that game?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Total of 15 Long Island girls are playing in the first round of the NCAA tournament, Fairfield vs. Princeton, being played at Stony Brook this Friday at 7pm. Come out and cheer for the local young ladies......Winner plays Stony Brook on Sunday...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It looks like TG 2021 is registered for National Draw and Rock the Fields the weekend of 6/19. I would think this would be hard to do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It looks like TG 2021 is registered for National Draw and Rock the Fields the weekend of 6/19. I would think this would be hard to do.

No TG teams in Maryland that weekend, all at Draw

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG 2021 will have no impact on tournaments this summer. They were "ok" last summer and most teams got increasingly better. They seemed to stay the same or slide slightly. Wont be in the top 5.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened with 2017 rosters?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG 2021 will have no impact on tournaments this summer. They were "ok" last summer and most teams got increasingly better. They seemed to stay the same or slide slightly. Wont be in the top 5.

Thanks for the insightful comment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why must you people come on here and be idiots. Maybe people affiliated with the club would like to use the thread for what it's intended. For getting information. Get a life

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why must you people come on here and be idiots. Maybe people affiliated with the club would like to use the thread for what it's intended. For getting information. Get a life

And these are young girls. Our job is to build them up. Not come one here and insult them or rip them apart. Would you say this to a girls face? I doubt it. People like you hide behind your keyboard like a coward bully. Shame on you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you're worrying about 6th graders having an impact on your summer then you need to get a life

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the top 2021 teams? I am guessing that Top Guns is among them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D, then YJ and then there is a big gap to the #3 team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG 2021 lost to elevate last summer

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MD United is probably the second best 2021 team in MD, but I agree. There is a big gap between M&D/YJ and everyone else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can not say TG is in the "top 3" … to be honest, it is not a good sign for a program that had been on the rise (won the U15 Nationals against YJs to gain notoriety in 2012) to lose "top tier" players to the YJs each year, and most notably (this past fall) in the 2019 and 2020 years. TGs, at all levels, just not what it used to be… or what it is cracked up to be. That said, the summer season will be telling. Will those new YJs, former TGs, be feeling relieved they left… or sorry?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can not say TG is in the "top 3" … to be honest, it is not a good sign for a program that had been on the rise (won the U15 Nationals against YJs to gain notoriety in 2012) to lose "top tier" players to the YJs each year, and most notably (this past fall) in the 2019 and 2020 years. TGs, at all levels, just not what it used to be… or what it is cracked up to be. That said, the summer season will be telling. Will those new YJs, former TGs, be feeling relieved they left… or sorry?

Some have already been making calls to come back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go away trolls

Like Reply Quote
Page 173 of 220 1 2 171 172 173 174 175 219 220
Quick Reply