BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 32 1 2 30 31 32
Re: BOYS PAL League
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hills through the grades at PAL is a bunch of morons. Believe me, it starts in 1st grade where they are loathe to institute a 1 pass rule to get other kids involved. Just want to see there kid with the ball--its why they never win when they get older...

So let me get this straight. Teaching the kids to pass in first grade before directly going to the cage is a recipe for bad coaching?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hills through the grades at PAL is a bunch of morons. Believe me, it starts in 1st grade where they are loathe to institute a 1 pass rule to get other kids involved. Just want to see there kid with the ball--its why they never win when they get older...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They were in the county semi-finals this year. Not saying it's the championship but I wouldn't necessarily call it not winning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, PAL is for the coaches kids and their friends to get plenty of playing time!

Farmingdale follows that path....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard a crazy ridiculous story about the Hills 2025 PAL coach who's kid plays on 91. He has been benching kids this season because apparently going undefeated in PAL against teams that have evenly split squads is very important. Telling his son to go to goal on every possession. What a clown...

and the quest for the perfect season is unfortunately ended at Rockville Centre with a tie.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays for that hills team. It is split into east and west NOT A and B. That coach does not bench kids to win. Everyone cycles through the lines . You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays for that hills team. It is split into east and west NOT A and B. That coach does not bench kids to win. Everyone cycles through the lines . You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

That guys another disgruntled Blast parent trying to rip the coach. What a loser

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That hills coach that is such a "clown" took two kids with special needs on his team that another town said no to because they were "too competitive". If your son played for him you would know that he told the kids before the game that he didn't care about going undefeated, and that they played that game to win because they dedicated that game to Ray Pfeiffer, the FDNY lieutenant who died over Memorial Day weekend. The only clown is anyone who talks crap when they know nothing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jealousy is the greatest form of flattery!

Love,
The Hills Lax Coaches

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Said the guy who has no idea what he is talking about

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In first grade, yes you have to encourage passing other wise the game will come down to my best guy vs. your best guy (usually the coaches sons) and the ball is their sticks the whole game and no one else touches it. This is fact, not conjecture. I'm a coach, not a disgruntled parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, PAL is for the coaches kids and their friends to get plenty of playing time!

Farmingdale follows that path....

So does Wantagh.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some parents don't understand when our kid is on a fast break down the middle passing to your kid on attack who happens to be guarding the defensemen isn't the best move. That same coaches kid gets thrown on D and in goal because no one else volunteers. He gets hacked to crap because the other team doubles him because your kid doesn't understand to cut when someone is driving towards him. You don't understand when we are working on these very things in practice your kid is goofing off in the back. He is only pretends to like lax because you and his brother love it. His main goal in a game is to get in and out without making a mistake that you are going to yell at him about. That is why when it his turn in the rotation he slides back to the end of the line. Sorry for those that it offend but I promise most coaches wish they didn't have to coach their kids. I also understand there are dad's coaching that only do so to control their kids playing time. It is the reason why I volunteer every year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some parents don't understand when our kid is on a fast break down the middle passing to your kid on attack who happens to be guarding the defensemen isn't the best move. That same coaches kid gets thrown on D and in goal because no one else volunteers. He gets hacked to crap because the other team doubles him because your kid doesn't understand to cut when someone is driving towards him. You don't understand when we are working on these very things in practice your kid is goofing off in the back. He is only pretends to like lax because you and his brother love it. His main goal in a game is to get in and out without making a mistake that you are going to yell at him about. That is why when it his turn in the rotation he slides back to the end of the line. Sorry for those that it offend but I promise most coaches wish they didn't have to coach their kids. I also understand there are dad's coaching that only do so to control their kids playing time. It is the reason why I volunteer every year

It simply comes down to if you don't like your pal team or how the league is run then go elsewhere or get involved and advocate for change. If that doesn't work at least you made an effort..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like this Hills Coach has a bit of a complex.. hahaha

Did you pick up your trophy for winning almost all your games in PAL this season. Oh that's right there are no trophies in PAL 4th grade lax.. Your the best coach, you know that in your heart even without the trophy..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PaOriginally Posted by Anonymous
Some parents don't understand when our kid is on a fast break down the middle passing to your kid on attack who happens to be guarding the defensemen isn't the best move. That same coaches kid gets thrown on D and in goal because no one else volunteers. He gets hacked to garbage because the other team doubles him because your kid doesn't understand to cut when someone is driving towards him. You don't understand when we are working on these very things in practice your kid is goofing off in the back. He is only pretends to like lax because you and his brother love it. His main goal in a game is to get in and out without making a mistake that you are going to yell at him about. That is why when it his turn in the rotation he slides back to the end of the line. Sorry for those that it offend but I promise most coaches wish they didn't have to coach their kids. I also understand there are dad's coaching that only do so to control their kids playing time. It is the reason why I volunteer every year

It simply comes down to if you don't like your pal team or how the league is run then go elsewhere or get involved and advocate for change. If that doesn't work at least you made an effort..

Point well made but unfortunately much easier to [ChillLaxin] and complain on this forum of higher learning than to try to make any real change

Like Reply Quote
Page 32 of 32 1 2 30 31 32
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard