BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,672
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 65 of 111 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 110 111
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U know nothing about Chaminade, my kid is a top player in a very good public school he would not start at Chaminade, he plays club with kids that will not play much at Chaminade, some would start on our team, they are stacked with talent , heart is another question.

seriously? who decided that your program or kid is a top player?
you can be a top player at a good school that's possible...
doesn't mean its a top lax school...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Get yourself a tutor. A "Tudor" is a style of home.

Hilarious. Tudor refers the House of Tudor, the monarchy that ruled the Kingdom of England in the late 1400s and 1500s. Think Henry VIII. The style of home is a reference to the Tudor monarchy. Nice try though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
youse mean ta tell me dat they named a kingdom in England after a house in the united states? whoa...thanks mr. hand

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
youse mean ta tell me dat they named a kingdom in England after a house in the united states? whoa...thanks mr. hand

I think you can get a handy at Chammy if you know what I mean.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you can get a handy at Chammy if you know what I mean.

The boys there know to go to your wife for that

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stay classy guys, stay classy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fast Times at Ridgemont High reference...well played. That guy was awesome...totally awesome.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow Battle of GC vs Chammy. If it was all about lax why is it that more of the "good" players don't stay at GC HS. Of the good ones that do stay at GC the question is how many of them took the entrance exam??

And because you are all about LAX Better question is in the past, lets just say 5 years how many GC HS kids participated in the D1 playoffs ? By participate I mean actually played in the game not stood on the sidelines or watched from the stands. I would bet if you just took how many Chammy kids participated from the final 4 teams the past 5 years they would double the GC number.

As for education how many GC kids that went away are back already or transferred to another school?

If you look at GC lax you will keep saying the same names over and over again. The few (3 or 4) that were the chosen. Chammy has too many to list

I think I gave you enough ammo to keep you going for a while

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another never played a TEAM sport guy speaks! The playoffs have nothing to do with it. You see GC kids know the SCHOOL maters first, not the program. Typical IDIOT, your kid must be a loser like you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK Mr played a sport guy and now thinks he knows everything. Lets look at where the kids who played lacrosse at GC ended up and compare to Chammy. Should be easy for the GC squad most ended up at same D3 school or won't pick up a stick ever again. EXCEPT FOR THE SAME 3 CHOSEN FEW

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chammi has been a wonderful pipeline for the NYPD and NYFD over the years. I guarantee if you scour the ranks you will find far more from Chaminade than from Garden City. Ditto for Corrections Department and High School ball coaches as well. Keep up the good work Chaminade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This forum was about Chaminade lacrosse, yambag.
Typical elitist GC Assclown ripping Chaminade for having leaders of men go into the civil service, NYPD, FDNY.

Tell your Wife she can meet us all on St. Patrick's Day, on the Upper East Side, or Long Beach before she met you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade make up bodes well for every occupation. Homegrown GC from Homegrown GC family would not even think about the FDNY or NYPD. Daddy can't hand it to him. Another situation where you have to earn it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can say the same thing about a certain type of facility and GC kids.
Lets see how many out of state trips the lax team takes next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This forum was about Chaminade lacrosse, yambag.
Typical elitist GC Assclown ripping Chaminade for having leaders of men go into the civil service, NYPD, FDNY.

Tell your Wife she can meet us all on St. Patrick's Day, on the Upper East Side, or Long Beach before she met you.

you really think a tool like this dbag has a wife?...and not a inflatable pal?
wait, he's on phone hold for Mike Francesa

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are you getting your stats for Chaminade kids on the NYPD and FDNY? Either show me numbers or I call you a loser and your kid too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are you getting your stats for Chaminade kids on the NYPD and FDNY? Either show me numbers or I call you a loser and your kid too.

Any thread or forum that degrades the men and women of the FDNY and NYPD isn't worth reading. Whether a Chqminade parent made this comment or some other idiot, Ask yourself where you were in the days and months after 9/11 when they were digging out bodies and going to funerals. Better yet, how willing are you to go into a burning building or patrol a housing project for the good of others. Your kids would be better off as members of those departments. They would definitely have superior leadership and direction than they are getting at home. Done with this crap.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there jerk, so as I am a member of one of those agencies for the past 26 years I'll say what I want! So do me a favor, kiss my [lacrosse]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there jerk, so as I am a member of one of those agencies for the past 26 years I'll say what I want! So do me a favor, kiss my [lacrosse]

I was there as well. Post was meant for earlier comment. Hit quote accidentally in my annoyance with where this thread has gone. Get back to lacrosse everyone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any thread or forum that degrades the men and women of the FDNY and NYPD isn't worth reading. Whether a Chqminade parent made this comment or some other idiot, Ask yourself where you were in the days and months after 9/11 when they were digging out bodies and going to funerals. Better yet, how willing are you to go into a burning building or patrol a housing project for the good of others. Your kids would be better off as members of those departments. They would definitely have superior leadership and direction than they are getting at home. Done with this crap.

It's a choice to be a fire fighter or in law enforcement. A well paying choice with lots of great benefits. Lots of bad apples in that group as well as good ones. When you CHOOSE this career if comes with risks as well as many great bonuses, good pay and pension. Just like the kids who commit to academies and get free tuition in exchange for service. It's a job. Now the volunteers who risk their life without any monetary bonus are another story.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My nephew is on FDNY, makes $140,000 a year works 3 days a week and rides his Mike do work, and can only fire himself. I will take that tomorrow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I rest my case...aim high Flyers... 140k

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it possible both schools/both lax programs produce good kids and players?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no its not possible only Chaminade produces good players. Didn't they tell you that...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of bad apples amongst the PD and FD, LOTS? If there are lots of bad apples in those groups, stock brokers, bankers, and lawyers are 90% crooks. Maybe 99 %

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mozultov and Happy Chanucka

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My nephew is on FDNY, makes $140,000 a year works 3 days a week and rides his Mike do work, and can only fire himself. I will take that tomorrow.

good for him for coming out, hope the family likes Mike!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of bad apples amongst the PD and FD, LOTS? If there are lots of bad apples in those groups, stock brokers, bankers, and lawyers are 90% crooks. Maybe 99 %

Everyday in the Newspaper you read about the corruption, law breaking, even vehicular homicide DUI by those supposed to be protecting and enforcing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyday in the Newspaper you read about the corruption, law breaking, even vehicular homicide DUI by those supposed to be protecting and enforcing.

Perfect, so you were referring to the cops! Every day in the paper I read about a lot of things, except I don't believe it. You, moron do. By the way, I know the type, how many DUI's do you have? Always the case.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can tell you for a fact I know a lot of Chaminade grads, that are day trading to survive that would take a steady pay check.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A steady pay check, that began at under 25K a year. try supporting a family in Long Island on that, oh and that fat pension, I paid for it. Hey it's Christmas, but I'll be working, New Years Eve too, as a matter of fact worked NYE for the last 20 + years. My wife stays home and watches it on TV. You have no idea what the sacrifices these jobs are, but keep reading Newsday and The Daily News to get the truth!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perfect, so you were referring to the cops! Every day in the paper I read about a lot of things, except I don't believe it. You, moron do. By the way, I know the type, how many DUI's do you have? Always the case.

Even IF the hype was true, how many total does that represent of a force of ~34.4K? Do the math and then realize how rediculous your perception on this issue is!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The very idea that anyone would denigrate the people who are our Bravest and Finest is incomprehensible. And to do it on a Lax site is mind boggling.
Stick to Lax, and when your house is broken into in GC, or a GC cop pulls you over for DWI, tell him your thoughts--see how that goes.
Merry Christmas.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even IF the hype was true, how many total does that represent of a force of ~34.4K? Do the math and then realize how rediculous your perception on this issue is!

I think I have you figured out, 2-3 DUI arrests, plus God only knows how many times you took a pinch for smacking the old lady around? At least 3-4, plus I figure a couple of collars for possession of blow, and you definitely got nailed for propositioning an underage pros a few times. Therefore the anger at the cops. Keep it up winner, let me know how the market is doing, crooked blood sucking leech.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rediculous?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

good for him for coming out, hope the family likes Mike!

post of the week, deserves more recognition

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A steady pay check, that began at under 25K a year. try supporting a family in Long Island on that, oh and that fat pension, I paid for it. Hey it's Christmas, but I'll be working, New Years Eve too, as a matter of fact worked NYE for the last 20 + years. My wife stays home and watches it on TV. You have no idea what the sacrifices these jobs are, but keep reading Newsday and The Daily News to get the truth!!

Nobody forced you, in fact these jobs are sought after. You must take a test and pass to get in. Then there are politics. No doubt it is a dangerous profession. But it's choosen, with nice salary and benefits. You know what you're signing up for so don't complain. You are not the only one working holidays either, and you are being well compensated for that. Stop with the sacrifices. We all make them and you are no better than any other hard working parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is true, a cop recently drove drunk the wrong way after being at a bar with OTHER cops, and killed people. Oh, and I don't drink, so no DWI's here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody forced you, in fact these jobs are sought after. You must take a test and pass to get in. Then there are politics. No doubt it is a dangerous profession. But it's choosen, with nice salary and benefits. You know what you're signing up for so don't complain. You are not the only one working holidays either, and you are being well compensated for that. Stop with the sacrifices. We all make them and you are no better than any other hard working parent.

Better than you market weasel who never did a thing for anyone other than himself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is true, a cop recently drove drunk the wrong way after being at a bar with OTHER cops, and killed people. Oh, and I don't drink, so no DWI's here.

Right, not a drinker, a wife beater I'm sure. Guys who bark the loudest are always the biggest losers.

Like Reply Quote
Page 65 of 111 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 110 111
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard