BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,280
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 51 of 111 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 110 111
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Go back in the threads by year EVERY year the dads of rising sophomores always say their group will kill it and be a sure bet and be a varsity starter. EVERY YEAR it plays out the same. It doesn't happen.

Don't forget that at Chaminade you also need to play the politics game as well in order to play. Just donate a lot of money to the team or basically kiss [lacrosse] to anyone on the coaching staff (their egos are so big they eat that stuff up - it seems like the best way to get on the field).

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure seemed like there were a bunch of Chaminade grads playing significant minutes in the final 4 this weekend. Guess all that [lacrosse] kissing is still going on even after they start college

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure seemed like there were a bunch of Chaminade grads playing significant minutes in the final 4 this weekend. Guess all that [lacrosse] kissing is still going on even after they start college

It's not the top 4 guys I'm talking about - they would play no matter what. It's the next 10 guys where all the bs happens...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go back in the threads by year EVERY year the dads of rising sophomores always say their group will kill it and be a sure bet and be a varsity starter. EVERY YEAR it plays out the same. It doesn't happen.

Don't forget that at Chaminade you also need to play the politics game as well in order to play. Just donate a lot of money to the team or basically kiss [lacrosse] to anyone on the coaching staff (their egos are so big they eat that stuff up - it seems like the best way to get on the field).

OK, your idiotic post doesn't deserve a serious reply, but I'll take the bait. So you actually believe the Cham coaches play less talented kids because of donations and [lacrosse]-kissing? With (i) one of the toughest schedules in the country and (ii) with all the scrutiny and pressure that goes along with the lacrosse program at Chaminade, do you really believe these coaches don't play their top ~15 kids? You may dislike Chaminade or have an ax to grind, but don't insult our intelligence. Or perhaps you are a Cham daddy and little Johnny is parked on the bench. If that is the case, keep deluding yourself that it is all "political" if that helps you sleep better at night. You are just one among a large group of Cham-bashing clowns who knows nothing about the school or the coaches there. I played for JM and with 2 of the assistants currently on staff. If you knew these guys (clearly you do not) you might have a better understanding of just how idiotic you sound.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At my son's school, the coach sits down with every player at the end of the season and tells him what he'd like him to work on in the off season. This happens even with the seniors on their way to play in college. Do the Chaminade coaches care enough to do this with their players individually? Or is it just "coaching" based on fear and intimidation unless you are already one of the studs?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they tell your son, your father is a tool?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At my son's school, the coach sits down with every player at the end of the season and tells him what he'd like him to work on in the off season. This happens even with the seniors on their way to play in college. Do the Chaminade coaches care enough to do this with their players individually? Or is it just "coaching" based on fear and intimidation unless you are already one of the studs?

They don't have to, they are gonna see them all summer at Express !!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, didn't have to tell the kid...that's something that is understood by all so no need to mention it..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches do end of season "Exit Interviews " with the players and Faculty hear's confession.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Never in a million years would they take the time to do the right thing like this. Too busy cashing checks and riding the greed bus. I wonder if these fine men tithe 10% of their Express profits back to the Church?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any truth to the rumor that Chaminade and St. Anthony's are fielding 2 varsity teams next year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can you imagine the political implications??/ it would be awesome to listen to the pundits

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can you imagine the political implications??/ it would be awesome to listen to the pundits

The politics at Chaminade are already out of control - this will be awesome!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"my son is on the Varsity A team"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"my son is on the Varsity A team"

Exactly - your son is on the Varsity "B" team? Sorry you'll have to sit over there...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
always good to see the Chaminade site up and running.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't be silly. There will not be 'A' and 'B' teams, but instead 'AA' and 'A' teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
mommy will call them both AA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When there are 55 kids on the sidelines just standing there wasting their time, then it makes sense having two teams. The kids need to play and get experience before they all go to college.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
mommy will call them both AA

It's called we don't want the kid to transfer back to their public school. Helps enrollment and keeps the money coming in. Called a scam if they do it. No longer strong survive . More like a joke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's called we don't want the kid to transfer back to their public school. Helps enrollment and keeps the money coming in. Called a scam if they do it. No longer strong survive . More like a joke [/quote]
It will certainly keep the money flowing into Express's pockets. It will be an total SCAM...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any truth to the rumor that Chaminade and St. Anthony's are fielding 2 varsity teams next year?

I believe St A's has had a second team for years? No? I believe they call it varsity Gold.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok I have to ask why is it such an awful idea when they can easily field these teams. Not too many publics have 500 boys in one grade. It has no affect on the public school kids.

Yes maybe they want more spots to keep the kids that chose the chaminade education .

Every conversation to do with chaminade turns to insults, which is ridiculous. If you don't like the school then don't send your son there. If you don't them it really doesn't concern you.

I can't tell you how frustrating it is to have jock dads in my own neighborhood question my son about his choice of high school and whether he'd make sports at chs. everyone minds the chaminade business. Petty.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not petty, jealous. All their bosses are Chaminade men.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think its a great idea if the both fielded B teams with set rosters and had them compete in the lower tier catholic division. it would be better for all involved. smaller teams and more competitive games in D2.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's complete JEALOUSY!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just because no one in the office likes them isn't because they are bosses or better, just d bags .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Meanwhile, up in Lake Placid, Chaminade loses to Sweetlax 14-5

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No opponent should play the B team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the only D-bag here is the loser who starts this nonsense,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that a sign of what's to come next season? Or are just the B team kids playing ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it's great, my son plays with a lot of Chaminade kids on is club team, very good players some would not get any run on varsity . So two teams make sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it's great, my son plays with a lot of Chaminade kids on is club team, very good players some would not get any run on varsity . So two teams make sense.

Let's go with the LIE model and have three varsity teams. Then St. A's can have three varsity teams too and they can play each other three times a year, with the championship for next 30 years already set.. LOL
Team Wiezorek, Team Schreiber and Team Chanenchuk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude, you have way too much time on your hands....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Check the name on this thread.....I'm up at Lake Placid and my son is on Sweetlax. Lots of downtime. Should only the Chaminade is great items be posted?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Check the name on this thread.....I'm up at Lake Placid and my son is on Sweetlax. Lots of downtime. Should only the Chaminade is great items be posted?

Would you be so quick to post if Sweetlax got beat by Chaminade?
Go out, have some breakfast, workout in the gym....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No sense getting all worked up about summer league stuff.

(Though, on the other side of that, I'm happy to see that Chaminade won that National HS Lacrosse Showcase. Was this a real event? There seemed like a good amount of high school "teams" in attendance. Let's hope that success translates into a better spring season than last year's.)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this is going to get interesting! if Chammy makes two teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No sense getting all worked up about summer league stuff.

(Though, on the other side of that, I'm happy to see that Chaminade won that National HS Lacrosse Showcase. Was this a real event? There seemed like a good amount of high school "teams" in attendance. Let's hope that success translates into a better spring season than last year's.)

Not a Chaminade family but we have many friends on the current team. We were at the National High School showcase in Maryland and I can say without any hesitation that the competition was 1st class and Chaminade ran the table of all the top MIAA teams to win the championship. Based on what I saw, Chaminade has a chance to be one of the best teams in the country next spring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade ran the table of all the top MIAA teams to win the championship. Based on what I saw, Chaminade has a chance to be one of the best teams in the country next spring. [/quote]

Chaminade's varsity this year (11th & 12 graders) were the 1st two classes EVER at Chaminade to go undefeated as freshman and sophomores (33-0 for both classes). Big things are expected of them...

Like Reply Quote
Page 51 of 111 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 110 111
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard