BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21
Re: Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There were no weak teams at G8. Another person that never watched YJ C.

Ask yourself why there are no other teams from Long Island at the G8?
The answer is simple, CR has a say in who plays there and who doesn't. She would rather see the weak Bs and Cs play than another LI team that might show her teams up. It eliminates her competition on LI, the perception is that the other LI teams are not even as good as the other teams there. Get it? From a profit/business perspective it's genius!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another person who doesn't know girl's lacrosse . and drinks the Koolaid. The 4th bracket at G8 was a collection of B & C teams. They are weak teams, sorry. This is the problem w you YJ bumper sticker crowd. You think because you play Capital Orange (and lose btw) or Skywalker White and win by a couple or M&D Red and win by 1, that you are playing "strong" teams because of the club name. Not the case. Sorry to burst your bubble. It's the same mentality that gets you cutting that YJ check, buying the jackets and t-shirts and traveling the Pike every weekend. It's for suckers. Queen Bee hustled you.

Or you could drive all the way to New England and play zero competitive teams....

This is true. Elevate does play in weaker tournaments but there are some college coaches at them. Biggest elevate problem is director. He wants 1500 by tomorrow to keep a spot. That says he knows anyone given a choice woukd go. he wants payment in 3 days. If your happy there pay up and be prepared To Pay for Lots More, if you're unsure walk away. Do not be pressured into playing for any club!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another person who doesn't know girl's lacrosse . and drinks the Koolaid. The 4th bracket at G8 was a collection of B & C teams. They are weak teams, sorry. This is the problem w you YJ bumper sticker crowd. You think because you play Capital Orange (and lose btw) or Skywalker White and win by a couple or M&D Red and win by 1, that you are playing "strong" teams because of the club name. Not the case. Sorry to burst your bubble. It's the same mentality that gets you cutting that YJ check, buying the jackets and t-shirts and traveling the Pike every weekend. It's for suckers. Queen Bee hustled you.

Or you could drive all the way to New England and play zero competitive teams....

This is true. Elevate does play in weaker tournaments but there are some college coaches at them. Biggest elevate problem is director. He wants 1500 by tomorrow to keep a spot. That says he knows anyone given a choice woukd go. he wants payment in 3 days. If your happy there pay up and be prepared To Pay for Lots More, if you're unsure walk away. Do not be pressured into playing for any club!

They really ask for $1500 up front? NO club does that. Are you sure? Every club asks for $500 to hold a spot but NOT $1500.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another person who doesn't know girl's lacrosse . and drinks the Koolaid. The 4th bracket at G8 was a collection of B & C teams. They are weak teams, sorry. This is the problem w you YJ bumper sticker crowd. You think because you play Capital Orange (and lose btw) or Skywalker White and win by a couple or M&D Red and win by 1, that you are playing "strong" teams because of the club name. Not the case. Sorry to burst your bubble. It's the same mentality that gets you cutting that YJ check, buying the jackets and t-shirts and traveling the Pike every weekend. It's for suckers. Queen Bee Your hustled you.

Your reading skills need work. You're making an argument that the team is one of the top teams in the land. Nobody putting this team as one of them. We get it, your daughter and her team is way better.

You did. Keep calling them "legit". We get it. You are desperate for your daughter and her team to be better than they are. Ok, I will say it for you. YJ C is one legit team. There. Does that feel better? Now back to reality, where they are not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TE wants $500 up front like EVERY other club. Don't spread rumors.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another person who doesn't know girl's lacrosse . and drinks the Koolaid. The 4th bracket at G8 was a collection of B & C teams. They are weak teams, sorry. This is the problem w you YJ bumper sticker crowd. You think because you play Capital Orange (and lose btw) or Skywalker White and win by a couple or M&D Red and win by 1, that you are playing "strong" teams because of the club name. Not the case. Sorry to burst your bubble. It's the same mentality that gets you cutting that YJ check, buying the jackets and t-shirts and traveling the Pike every weekend. It's for suckers. Queen Bee Your hustled you.

Your reading skills need work. You're making an argument that the team is one of the top teams in the land. Nobody putting this team as one of them. We get it, your daughter and her team is way better.

You did. Keep calling them "legit". We get it. You are desperate for your daughter and her team to be better than they are. Ok, I will say it for you. YJ C is one legit team. There. Does that feel better? Now back to reality, where they are not.

Why would anybody have their daughter play on a C team? It's a waste of time and money if you can't be competitive with the better teams. I could maybe see for a a couple of years when you're young, but after 6th grade it's a sign that this is not the right sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would anybody have their daughter play on a C team? It's a waste of time and money if you can't be competitive with the better teams. I could maybe see for a a couple of years when you're young, but after 6th grade it's a sign that this is not the right sport.

Thats like saying, why play for some A teams, because they are a waste of time also.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats like saying, why play for some A teams, because they are a waste of time also.

I am not from YJ however I will say that their C team is as good as any clubs B team with the exception of YJ Mitchell. That said they can not compete with the so called " big dogs " . They have some nice players who will go onto play in college if they want. Nothing wrong with playing for a B or C if it's the right place. The college ranks are filled with 2nd team players at all levels

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This whole thread is a little ridicules, My daughter is almost done with college, and I have been through the process and seen a lot of how this works.

The best players will always go to the top college teams in any sport

Playing for a club will allow college coaches to see your kid play in a game setting but remember they see you also. They also see your kids instagram, snap chat, Facebook.... along with yours.

Playing for a top club is not the best or only way to get recruited. I have seen girls from every club go on to play and be successful.

Any school is good if you put in the effort and really try to make something of yourself. Yes the Ivy's and N.D. N.U. Stanford etc. are nice and help a lot, but going to school and learning a skill is still important. I have seen girls graduate from the best schools and the not so good schools and come out and be successful because of the effort they put in (and thats the real lesson of Lacrosse)

Legacy at any college plays a huge roll in recruiting, especially at the Ivy's

Going to camp is equally as important as club ball (this mistake my daughter learned the hard way)

I have seen some of the highest touted players from every club (especially the Y.J. ) go to college and never touch the field, or drop Lacrosse all together.retention after soph year drops dramatically

I have seen 2nd and 3rd team girls far outshine 1st team played in college.

Only 5 teams have won tournament in the last 20 years, your daughter will probably never win, let her play because she loves the game, not to win you a ring (does anyone remember who was in goal 5 years ago in champ weekend)

Let you and your daughter enjoy her time in the game because for 99.9% of them its over at 23 years old

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its $500 not $1500 just like all the clubs, full payment plans

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its $500 not $1500 just like all the clubs, full
payment plans

This whole thread is a little ridicules, My daughter is almost done with college, and I have been through the process and seen a lot of how this works.

Playing for a club will allow college coaches to see your kid play in a game setting but remember they see you also. They also see your kids instagram, snap chat, Facebook.... along with yours.

Playing for a top club is not the best or only way to get recruited. I have seen girls from every club go on to play and be successful.

Any school is good if you put in the effort and really try to make something of yourself. Yes the Ivy's and N.D. N.U. Stanford etc. are nice and help a lot, but going to school and learning a skill is still important. I have seen girls graduate from the best schools and the not so good schools and come out and be successful because of the effort they put in (and thats the real lesson of Lacrosse)

Going to camp is equally as important as club ball (this mistake my daughter learned the hard way)

I have seen some of the highest touted players from every club (especially the Y.J. ) go to college and never touch the field, or drop Lacrosse all together.retention after soph year drops dramatically

Only 5 teams have won tournament in the last 20 years, your daughter will probably never win, let her play because she loves the game, not to win you a ring (does anyone remember who was in goal 5 years ago in champ weekend)

Let you and your daughter enjoy her time in the game because for 99.9% of them its over at 23 years old

its $500 not $1500 just like all the clubs, full payment plans

Well hurry up you only have 3 hrs to decide!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why are we talking about TOP club teams in an Elevate forum. This is the last place the conversation belongs!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess the same could be said about Elevate Blue, why would anybody play on that so called "A" team? They can't beat any of the great teams and struggle against the better mid teams. It's a waste of time and money if you can't be competitive with the better teams. I could maybe see for a a couple of years when you're young, but after 6th grade it's a sign that this is not the right sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess the same could be said about Elevate Blue, why would anybody play on that so called "A" team? They can't beat any of the great teams and struggle against the better mid teams. It's a waste of time and money if you can't be competitive with the better teams. I could maybe see for a a couple of years when you're young, but after 6th grade it's a sign that this is not the right sport.

No argument here. Both YJ C 2019 and Elevate A 2019 suck. Thanks for playing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Name 4 2019 teams in NY better than YJ C and or Elevate Blue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ A
YJ B
Liberty Black
Top Gun Black
Salt City Snipers
Common Goal Orange
Lady Roc Yellow

Oh whoops, was supposed to stop at 4 ...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ A
YJ B
Liberty Black
Top Gun Black
Salt City Snipers
Common Goal Orange
Lady Roc Yellow

You're hilarious....you name the 4 teams that are indeed better than name 3 teams that you Google searched "teams in NY".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[lacrosse], I can name 3 2020 teams that are better than those teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ A
YJ B
Liberty Black
Top Gun Black
Salt City Snipers
Common Goal Orange
Lady Roc Yellow

You're hilarious....you name the 4 teams that are indeed better than name 3 teams that you Google searched "teams in NY".

Those other teams r indeed better that YJ C as well. The fact that you think someone would have to look those teams up is hysterical. Your C team doesn't play them so they must be garbage hahahaha. Just ask the Northwestern commits or the Ohio State commits or many of the others on those teams if they might just have an itsy bitsy chance of beating your silly C team. Got any of those type of players (other than your daughter of course) on the YJ Cs? You obviously have no clue. Feel bad for your daughter. She's not living up to your unrealistic expectations. Shame.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ A
YJ B
Liberty Black
Top Gun Black
Salt City Snipers
Common Goal Orange
Lady Roc Yellow

Those other teams r indeed better that YJ C as well. The fact that you think someone would have to look those teams up is hysterical. Your C team doesn't play them so they must be garbage hahahaha. Just ask the Northwestern commits or the Ohio State commits or many of the others on those teams if they might just have an itsy bitsy chance of beating your silly C team. Got any of those type of players (other than your daughter of course) on the YJ Cs? You obviously have no clue. Feel bad for your daughter. She's not living up to your unrealistic expectations. Shame.

Yet another person that never watched YJ C team play. Never once did I state they are the best of the best. Yet any parent that has a daughter on an A team is so quick to shame the C team. Yes, it's YJ C team......but they are full of A and B players. To reiterate, the C team is a very good team and not many other than several teams in the state of NY are better. But hey, keep shaming them. And good luck luck at NW and or OH and maybe even the Olympic team one day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ A
YJ B
Liberty Black
Top Gun Black
Salt City Snipers
Common Goal Orange
Lady Roc Yellow

Yet another person that never watched YJ C team play. Never once did I state they are the best of the best. Yet any parent that has a daughter on an A team is so quick to shame the C team. Yes, it's YJ C team......but they are full of A and B players. To reiterate, the C team is a very good team and not many other than several teams in the state of NY are better. But hey, keep shaming them. And good luck luck at NW and or OH and maybe even the Olympic team one day.

Love it. The C team is full of A players ... oh that is soooooo funny. You keep making the point of the other posters. You are cray cray. They are a C team. They are not full of A players. What is wrong with you????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ A
YJ B
Liberty Black
Top Gun Black
Salt City Snipers
Common Goal Orange
Lady Roc Yellow

Love it. The C team is full of A players ... oh that is soooooo funny. You keep making the point of the other posters. You are cray cray. They are a C team. They are not full of A players. What is wrong with you????

You should watch them before you shame them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yet another person that never watched YJ C team play. Never once did I state they are the best of the best. Yet any parent that has a daughter on an A team is so quick to shame the C team. Yes, it's YJ C team......but they are full of A and B players. To reiterate, the C team is a very good team and not many other than several teams in the state of NY are better. But hey, keep shaming them. And good luck luck at NW and or OH and maybe even the Olympic team one day. [/quote]

Love it. The C team is full of A players ... oh that is soooooo funny. You keep making the point of the other posters. You are cray cray. They are a C team. They are not full of A players. What is wrong with you????[/quote]
You should watch them before you shame them. [/quote]

Really? I have seen them. And I have seen the teams they play. Guess what? They are not "A" players. Just like Capital Orange and Hero's White are not "A" players. You poor thing. Why are you so desperate to want your little angel to be an "A" player? It's just lacrosse. She's a C lacrosse player, and I'm sure a very nice young woman. Hopefully she studies hard and ignores the pressure you put on her to be something she isn't. I'm sure she will get to a great college (if she's smarter than you) and have a great time. It just won't be playing lacrosse with "A" players. No biggie. #CisthenewA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love it. The C team is full of A players ... oh that is soooooo funny. You keep making the point of the other posters. You are cray cray. They are a C team. They are not full of A players. What is wrong with you????[/quote]

Really? I have seen them. And I have seen the teams they play. Guess what? They are not "A" players. Just like Capital Orange and Hero's White are not "A" players. You poor thing. Why are you so desperate to want your little angel to be an "A" player? It's just lacrosse. She's a C lacrosse player, and I'm sure a very nice young woman. Hopefully she studies hard and ignores the pressure you put on her to be something she isn't. I'm sure she will get to a great college (if she's smarter than you) and have a great time. It just won't be playing lacrosse with "A" players. No biggie. #CisthenewA

[/quote]
You never watched them. Don't pretend you did. You must of gotten bullied in school and now you're the bully on an anonymous forum. Good luck with your superstar.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
You never watched them. Don't pretend you did. You must of gotten bullied in school and now you're the bully on an anonymous forum. Good luck with your superstar. [/quote]

#CisthenewA ... that's funny.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You should watch them before you shame them.

[/quote]
You never watched them. Don't pretend you did. You must of gotten bullied in school and now you're the bully on an anonymous forum. Good luck with your superstar. [/quote]

#CisthenewA ... that's funny.[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing, very funny.
I can probably make a case for a few of the top B players to be able to swap out with the bottom A players. Then the same would hold true that a few of the top C players could swap out with the bottom B players. And could a girl on C have gotten overlooked that could play on A. Yes, but that would get corrected in a year. So on this 2019 team going into 11th grade, if it hasn't happened yet, you are likely delusional thinking you have multiple A team players stacked up on the C team. I am sure these players look great playing amongst other C players and in C brackets in tournaments against other C teams. Most of the time the C teams go to entirely different tournaments than the Aand B teams. To put it into context I have watched many, many of the players who have gotten moved to A teams over the years and be careful what you wish for. So many stud B players get the nod, then disappear in a crowd of ball hog superstuds, and it is a completely different ballgame when they play against other truly elite teams and elite offenses and defenses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please keep discussion to Team Elevate ...

Like Reply Quote
Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard