BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,633
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 21 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 20 21
Re: Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know about the 2022 team?
Hows the coach at that level? & what about the parents?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah but I bet if you were asking or emailing about the next college bus tour, some private lessons, or the latest TE sweatshirt for sale you would get immediate response..go figure

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

which team? I believe there are 3 teams at this level

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elevate doesn't have 3 teams at any level anymore. There are two teams. The "better" team is coached by 2 parent coaches and the "2nd" team is coached by one parent coach. Don't you see them at practice?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elevate doesn't have 3 teams at any level anymore. There are two teams. The "better" team is coached by 2 parent coaches and the "2nd" team is coached by one parent coach. Don't you see them at practice?

So which team is the "better" team? RED, WHITE, BLUE?
and Who are the coaches at this level?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
again, why not just ask Dk?...you have his cell # don't you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First of all, there are only 2 teams so there are only 2 colors - not 3..... what are you a YJ parent? The top Team is BLUE and the 2nd Team is RED. The coaches are parents as it is stated above. They are parent PAL coaches, what more do you want, their SSNs?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

First of all, there are only 2 teams so there are only 2 colors - not 3..... what are you a YJ parent? The top Team is BLUE and the 2nd Team is RED. The coaches are parents as it is stated above. They are parent PAL coaches, what more do you want, their SSNs?

I am sure that you mean well BUT you are feeding the trolls.. Best to just ignore them..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you call people trolls?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Why do you call people trolls?

Are you serious?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes why the name calling

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes why the name calling

Trolls are people who go on websites and post outrageous stuff anonymously just to stir the pot. They love to get a rise out of people just because they can.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your passive aggressive energy is so apparent in your response to me. As is your contempt for women.... why don't you take my advice and take your small hands, loud mouth and hateful persona and get lost. Clearly, you are not busy making a living for your family....and I do hope you don't raise your daughter with the same condemnation of which you type towards women. We don't need more basket cases in this world. you are enough..... sincerely Elevate and Judge Judy watching Mom.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are you so vindictive I have seen first hand the cheating disrespectful full of bull nature of coach Kotowskifir those girls and parents that are happy with elevate great but I appreciate the warnings from the other parents about Dave kotowski. I think it's great people are able to voice their opinions on this site. Why the name calling

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Small hands? Wait, size matters? Now I'm confused...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Judge Judy/Elevate..I see you typed up your post at almost midnight...up waiting for hubby to come home from "work'?...or is he out with "the boys" again...helps explain the anger issues you got going on..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Judge Judy/Elevate..I see you typed up your post at almost midnight...up waiting for hubby to come home from "work'?...or is he out with "the boys" again...helps explain the anger issues you got going on..

or hitting the bottle pretty hard on a Tuesday night? She probably won't remember posting last night once she gets up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is true..but hey, the latest Elevate beer muggs that DK peddles do a great job of holding the Popov that she was swilling....again, waiting for hubby to get home from "work"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

or hitting the bottle pretty hard on a Tuesday night? She probably won't remember posting last night once she gets up.

"OH WOW- I SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD THAT OTHER BOTTLE OF CHARD"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its glorified PAL team. They cant compete with the very good teams. The coaches are parent coaches that coach PAL and that would be the extent of their coaching experience. Why would anyone pay all that money, drive to MD, etc. just to extend the PAL season?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate people only, what have you done about hotels? The website a moth ago said something about room blocks but I never heard anything nor did my friend. Have you just booked on your own?

Here is a little advice you should take action on ASAP. There are no room blocks at least none that we heard of from the club. We have 2 kids and emailed DK and VK and never heard anything. So, I asked others and everyone is doing their own thing. Some parents on one of my daughters teams are coordinating something but the other I just booked. Its very late in the game so book something ASAP and good luck. This our 2nd year on Elevate and the difference in communication and coordination is dramatically less. Last year we knew everything that was going on about our team. Not sure what is going on, maybe somebody in the know can give better guidance. That said, good luck and start looking now.

Does anyone really know what happened to this club this year? They seemed to fall pretty far pretty fast from several perspectives (number of teams dropped, player quality dropped, winter clinics and off-season training dropped, and it is very disorganized and the lacks tremendous communication). Just curious?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse - April Camp
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, how would you rank the Elevate events from this weekend (in order of bad to worse). I am stuck, help me out!

1) All the losses to the YJ Teams
2) Director getting 2 yellow cards
3) The new amazing ILLIGEAL uniforms the parents paid for

[/quote]

This is easy. Number one (losing to YJ is expected), number two has a very high probability based on past experience, number three is by far the worst as it would involve the incompetence of sooooo many people. The club designing them, the store they are working with and the manufacturer, all who should know the rules. So from bad to worse (1,2,3). Typical Elevate weekend. I guess the question is, what do you do about the uniforms now? [/quote]

Did Elevate ever fix these uniforms?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those are all the reasons why we left last year and I suggest you do the same next year elevate is Sooo not what it used to be

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, how would you rank the Elevate events from this weekend (in order of bad to worse). I am stuck, help me out!

1) All the losses to the YJ Teams
2) Director getting 2 yellow cards
3) The new amazing ILLIGEAL uniforms the parents paid for

This is easy. Number one (losing to YJ is expected), number two has a very high probability based on past experience, number three is by far the worst as it would involve the incompetence of sooooo many people. The club designing them, the store they are working with and the manufacturer, all who should know the rules. So from bad to worse (1,2,3). Typical Elevate weekend. I guess the question is, what do you do about the uniforms now? [/quote]

Did Elevate ever fix these uniforms?[/quote]

What happened to the uniforms? why are they illegal?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those are all the reasons why we left last year and I suggest you do the same next year elevate is Sooo not what it used to be

What club did you move to?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its glorified PAL team. They cant compete with the very good teams. The coaches are parent coaches that coach PAL and that would be the extent of their coaching experience. Why would anyone pay all that money, drive to MD, etc. just to extend the PAL season?

Here's my two cents on parent coaches in youth sports in general. Yes they dedicate time and energy and do seem to enjoy the sport but make no mistake, their kid comes first and they really don't care about anyone else. My experience is that most ( I said most) have kids that are average at best and would not be on the better teams or see the field nearly as much had mom or dad not been the coach.

Now to take the same mom and or dad coaches and put them on a travel lax team is a recipe for disaster. Sorry but I would run away as fast as I could to a different program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like the 2021 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why anyone would pay that travel $$ fees to have a Mommy/Daddy coach is nuts...even if those Mommy/Daddy's were former college lax players and PAL coaches...seems like you open up yourself to having uneeded headaches..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boy, you people have conspiracy theories a plenty. In my experience with my kids, parent coaches have all been excellent and if anything, their kids are slightly persecuted as a result of being the sons or daughter of the coach to ensure they were not perceived as biased. In not every case the coaches kid was one of the best on the field--why, its what they are into and they spend the time with their kid enjoyably when away from the team practice. I understand some parent coaches may not behave that way, but there are plenty that do and I thank them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's ok, keep drinking the Elevate Kool-Aid and tell yourself that everything is just swell!
The rest of us will listen to the "conspiracy theories" and wait for you to jump ship next year.
See how long the Elevate brand lasts when folks start to realize that parents are the teams coaches--glorified PAL teams with better swag.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boy, you people have conspiracy theories a plenty. In my experience with my kids, parent coaches have all been excellent and if anything, their kids are slightly persecuted as a result of being the sons or daughter of the coach to ensure they were not perceived as biased. In not every case the coaches kid was one of the best on the field--why, its what they are into and they spend the time with their kid enjoyably when away from the team practice. I understand some parent coaches may not behave that way, but there are plenty that do and I thank them.

But do you really want them coaching your daughters travel lax team?

I want someone with real experience and more importantly connections and the ability to help us navigate the right path for my child.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I want someone with real experience and more importantly connections and the ability to help us navigate the right path for my child.

Hey, that's why Dave is there, silly boy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey, that's why Dave is there, silly boy

I can't tell you how many times I heard he will be personally involved and coaching the team!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I totally agree with your statement and I guess yo maybe right when its a pay for travel--I wasn't specifically speaking about eleveate or any other program. That being said most of the good pal coaches that i know that played at a high level--its all their contemporaries that are now running almost all the major D 1 programs men or woman and they have relationships with them. It still is a relatively small community.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like the 2021 team.

I really hope we get matched up this summer and get to see the look on your face after we knock you off your perch!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
grrr, Elevate mom....cat fight!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the 2022 Elevate Team competitive with teams like YJ, and Top teams I MD?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your daughter can make the a or b team at yJ then don't go near elevate

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your daughter can make the a or b team at yJ then don't go near elevate

A team yes, B team well that's debatable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every B team at YJ would beat A teams at elevate now

Like Reply Quote
Page 10 of 21 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 20 21
Quick Reply