BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,090
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 225 of 327 1 2 223 224 225 226 227 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Humble and well adjusted at 11 years old, be serious. That game wouldn't even be close. If 2020 doesn't hold back, 15 goal difference. There are 3 middies on that team that NOBODY on 2021 can hang with.

M&D 2021 is probably the best team at that age right now and they get run off the field in practice my M&D 2020. You're crazy if you think that YJ 2020 couldn't easily do the same to YJ 2021. Too much of a size/speed difference at that age.

Agree. Girls hit that massive growth and development spurt right around this age. It is likely the biggest difference you can find as any and all teams pass through the age. In a couple years the drastic difference in physicality fades away. In any event, there is no way in [lacrosse] these stupid comments are coming from someone on either 2020 or 2021 blue. No doubt from outside organization or someone feeling slighted on a lower team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Top 2021 blue players would run right by top Curcio players. Faster and more talented. [/quot

Are you really this pathetic.It is no wonder that your wife is cheating on you.

Easy honey. Btw I love the north fork!! Lots of cheating. Wink wink.

What does that mean , I thought west hampton was on the south fork.lol.

Who mentioned WH? Hmmm...what it means...deception is no good.

Well you remind me of the coward that keeps mentioning WH . You and that guy if you are not actually the same person are such a bunch of cowards that you would not even think about approaching any of these people you despise so much because as already stated your a coward . Now go back to your crumbling TG team .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Top 2021 blue players would run right by top Curcio players. Faster and more talented. [/quot

Well you remind me of the coward that keeps mentioning WH . You and that guy if you are not actually the same person are such a bunch of cowards that you would not even think about approaching any of these people you despise so much because as already stated your a coward . Now go back to your crumbling TG team .

Really???
How about your fellow "pathetic" YJ (yes from the north fork) telling someone their wife is cheating on them. Huh? Then your West Hampton YJ chiming in for no reason.
To top it off they are anonymous like you are calling others a coward. What's your name? What's their names? Tell us you freaking cowards! That's what I thought. You got nothing. You YJ parents on here are all loud mouth punks with "pathetic" points of view. Now go back to your bottle of wine and drown your sorrows.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do

I know of at least two people that keep posting WH with the sole purpose of getting under your skin and they both do it with no knowledge of who you are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really???
How about your fellow "pathetic" YJ (yes from the north fork) telling someone their wife is cheating on them. Huh? Then your West Hampton YJ chiming in for no reason.
To top it off they are anonymous like you are calling others a coward. What's your name? What's their names? Tell us you freaking cowards! That's what I thought. You got nothing. You YJ parents on here are all loud mouth punks with "pathetic" points of view. Now go back to your bottle of wine and drown your sorrows.

Well that is kind of the point , you and your boyfriend seem to believe you know who these people are but they do not seem to know anything about you. If you know who they are then they are no longer anonymous to you so you and your boyfriend must be some pathetic cowards in that you are too afraid to confront them in person .Ball is in you and your boyfriends court to stop the anonymous cowardly posting, you could just approach these gents , lol, like that is going to happen.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To post such ridiculous crap under the cloak of anonymity is one thing, somebody actually knows this person? How utterly embarrassing. Complete loser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really???

Said the anonymous poster... You're all embarrassing yourselves. Go back and re-read some of your posts and thing about whether you would want your kids, or your parents, or your friends to know you wrote them. I doubt it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous

Really???

Well that is kind of the point , you and your boyfriend seem to believe you know who these people are but they do not seem to know anything about you. If you know who they are then they are no longer anonymous to you so you and your boyfriend must be some pathetic cowards in that you are too afraid to confront them in person .Ball is in you and your boyfriends court to stop the anonymous cowardly posting, you could just approach these gents , lol, like that is going to happen. [/quote]

So says Anonymous. Coward too?

Like Reply Quote
User
User
After review I have determined that it has gone far enough. Move on to another topic.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AMEN! How about stepping up and monitoring this crap from the get go. This is absolutely pathetic! This whole site is a disgrace and YOU (monitor) are equally responsible as the uneducated, classless people who post for allowing it! Step up and change it!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ home page states there are "Open spots" available for both the 2017 and 2019 teams.
Any takers??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ home page states there are "Open spots" available for both the 2017 and 2019 teams.
Any takers??

4 2018's on a 2017 roster? For high school ages, have only seen goalies play up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any takers??

4 2018's on a 2017 roster? For high school ages, have only seen goalies play up.

Had to fill out that 4th team roster - otherwise they would have lost tuition payments for the sixteen 2017's.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AMEN! How about stepping up and monitoring this crap from the get go. This is absolutely pathetic! This whole site is a disgrace and YOU (monitor) are equally responsible as the uneducated, classless people who post for allowing it! Step up and change it!

If you don't like the way the sites run, don't come here.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Its funny how you throw stones and attack the monitors. We do our best. Sorry if its not up to your standards. I can only speak for myself but I am trying to keep a tighter rein on things to prevent BS. I have spoken to HOP and he feels the same.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
The standards for this website are what they are. Kids to not come here and post. It is the parents. Do not apologize to him. We are not censors. We (monitors) are not making these posts. He is the one who made the posts he is complaining about. Those posts were made by "anonymous"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any takers??

Had to fill out that 4th team roster - otherwise they would have lost tuition payments for the sixteen 2017's.

Can you actually compete at legit tournaments with mixed age HS teams? Thought they didn't allow it with the exception of goalies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any takers??

Can you actually compete at legit tournaments with mixed age HS teams? Thought they didn't allow it with the exception of goalies.

A that age it doesn't matter who wins its mostly showcase tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any takers??

At what age does it matter?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought you had to play in the graduating year of the oldest girls on your team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see you are now monitoring the posts directed at you (the monitor). Funny how when you see the content is about you, it strikes a chord I guess and you don't want people to see the recommendations. (I can say with certainty since you didn't post my last two posts challenging you to step up and do something to protect these girls) Please consider a mandatory login. You know this is is a bunch of lunatic parents who cause havoc and it spills onto the kids. It would be nice to see someone looking out for them. Again, we can't do anything about it and my last few posts you didn't even put up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any takers??

They mean can you even play. At some tournaments you are not allowed to even step on the field if your HS team is mixed grad years

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR has a piece of the action for every tournament she enters...What do you think?
Any takers??

They mean can you even play. At some tournaments you are not allowed to even step on the field if your HS team is mixed grad years

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its a commission or finders fee

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DELETED...This poster has been eliminated.

Last edited by The Hop; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
get a life..add something of value or please be a fool on someone else's time. Parents want quality information here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does YJ put the directors win/loss record on her bio? Who cares? Other club teams put the director/coaches bio or resume' on their pages, but I can't seem to find any other that actually shows the win/loss record. Interesting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does YJ put the directors win/loss record on her bio? Who cares? Other club teams put the director/coaches bio or resume' on their pages, but I can't seem to find any other that actually shows the win/loss record. Interesting.

Are these tournament won/loss records? If so, only YJ would actually keep those records.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The site doesn't say. It just shows the numbers, with her bio listed below.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are these tournament won/loss records? If so, only YJ would actually keep those records.

Shouldn't it be about .500 since the YJ teams always play each other?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The site doesn't say. It just shows the numbers, with her bio listed below.

Maybe Chris Robinson should put 112-0 on his bio

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR is too classy to do that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CR and classy should never be used in the same sentence.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the first thing you see when you open her directors bio is her won-loss record

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Said no one ever!

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

That statement is a great illustration of an oxymoron. They use this example in all English classes at Northport High School.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Posted in another thread, but really is on point:Much of the vitrol comes from parents here on Long Island because it is sickening to see some of these YJ parents walk their child in on a pedestal to a PAL or HS event and act like they are the cat's meow all because they think their kid is better than everyone else because their kid is an "Elite" Yellow Jacket (and yes some girls are very good, but no more than 1 in 12 yellow jackets can say they are good, especially when there are 6-10 good girls on a blue team and then 4-6 other teams in that age group of average to poor players). But everyone regardless of who they are, think they are elite because they pay their fee and get a jacket that says elite on it.

Then you have the coaches of PAL who kids have been playing YJ since 3rd grade and are on a blue team as a legacy or political favor (in 5th or 6th grade because once they get to HS they usually get dropped from those teams to make way for Northport girls or other HS girls connected to the directors) (we will keep your kid up here if you keep sending more kids for our 3rd 4th 5th and 6th teams. These guys think their sh*t don't stink and walk around like they are the foremost expert on Lacrosse and you should be priveldged to talk to them or have your daughter on the same field as them (of course everything is built around showcasing their daughter on the field too). These guys you want to just punch in the face.

The problem with YJ parents is that they think that they are Long Island Lacrosse and there is no room for anyone else. They have bought into that even is your daughter is on the 2nd or 3rd team (or4th or5th) they are elite and better than any other clubs 1st team girls.

That is why you are hated and why other parents can't stand you. Dispute it all you want (and there are some rational parents in YJ, but you are over-shadowed by the other (which unfortunately rational YJ parents are out numbered in YJ land).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was referring to Chris Robinson (CR), not CR-R. Sorry for the confusion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is Chris Robinson

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Director of M&D, in Maryland. Refer to the post about 9 spots above.

Like Reply Quote
Page 225 of 327 1 2 223 224 225 226 227 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard