BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,090
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Re: National Premier Youth Lacrosse League - Spring 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good to get the Spring lacrosse banter rolling again!
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]How much you wanna bet? you'll see Crabs isn't that good. Madlax is sick and if they keep that kid under 6 goals it will be a miracle.

OK Madlax kid, get off your dad's computer and get on the wall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't care who was missing, no way that team beats Crabs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This year's Crabs U15 team has 7 holdbacks from last year's U15 team. Plus, whatever additions from outside the program. Lacrosse is a team sport and one "super star" will not make Madlax a superior team. Crabs will dominate!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you'll see GURANTEE it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is in championship game each age AA and A?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Zingo's ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats the madlax team. The kid i was talking about was not there.
Madlax 2019 best player is going to be playing Varsty for his High school team as a 8th grader. They should have all there other best players for the spring. The National team really only gives them one great pole and one great middie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Zingo's ??

Maryland Extreme vs Zingos in every final!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2019 best player is going to be playing Varsty for his High school team as a 8th grader. They should have all there other best players for the spring. The National team really only gives them one great pole and one great middie.

I've seen that team. The competition in this area for that year is pretty weak. They are a good, not great team. Other teams from other areas are better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've seen that team. The competition in this area for that year is pretty weak. They are a good, not great team. Other teams from other areas are better.

I can agree that there is a team better then them, But how many other teams do you think are better then them. 1 or 10? If they are in the top 10 in the U.S. that is more then impressive for a group of kids from the DMV.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats the kid from Madlaxs name does he have a highlight video?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes but they do not like for us to put names of kids on this website.

Last edited by The Hop; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is really a sign that everything has been lost in this sport to see 8th graders posting videos on paid recruiting sites and for club coaches and owners to add endorsement banners. I'm sure there are very excellent 2019 players out there this year, and same will be the case for 2020s next year. That said, I have maybe seen 1 or 2 examples of a 14 or 15 year old player I could extrapolate to be a college level player with a straight face in my many years of coaching in the youth game. It is another bad sign to see the gamesmanship of being a varsity kid as an 8th grader as a ceremonial credential. This can only happen at private schools and isn't allowed in public high schools. Yet another socioeconomic barrier for kids whose families can't play this repeat grades and go private game for notice. Shame on Madlax, shame on Garrett Ince and shame on parents who pay money to basically throw these children in the vortex of being public figures when they should be focused on other things. Like having some fun, and god forbid focusing on improving their fundamentals and skills.

User
User
Yes but they do not like for us to put names of kids on this website.

Thank you for not posting a kids name.

Last edited by The Hop; .

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is really a sign that everything has been lost in this sport to see 8th graders posting videos on paid recruiting sites and for club coaches and owners to add endorsement banners. I'm sure there are very excellent 2019 players out there this year, and same will be the case for 2020s next year. That said, I have maybe seen 1 or 2 examples of a 14 or 15 year old player I could extrapolate to be a college level player with a straight face in my many years of coaching in the youth game. It is another bad sign to see the gamesmanship of being a varsity kid as an 8th grader as a ceremonial credential. This can only happen at private schools and isn't allowed in public high schools. Yet another socioeconomic barrier for kids whose families can't play this repeat grades and go private game for notice. Shame on Madlax, shame on Garrett Ince and shame on parents who pay money to basically throw these children in the vortex of being public figures when they should be focused on other things. Like having some fun, and god forbid focusing on improving their fundamentals and skills.

I played Varsty Football as a freshman Its not a big deal for a 8th grader to play Lacrosse as a 8th grader if he has the skill. As for you shaming Garrett Ince you can not be more off base. He is a great Kid who cares about every kid he comes in contact with. You can bad mouth the owner all day but shaming him is way out of line. So how many of the MLL guys or D1 stars where great in 8th grade I am guessing all or 90% of them? But you are correct not all great 8th grades are going to be D1 stars. I am also glad you care about all the groupies these 8th graders are having to deal with. Whos going to keep the agents away from these famous star 8th grades that Madlax and Crabs have made into stars. Its the internet it takes 8 dollars a month to have a site for your kid. How can those public school parents every afford such crazy money? Every 8th grader in America has a twitter and facebook and they are telling anyone who cares what they do all day every day. Its 2015 people like list and like to hear and read about the next great thing. No one is going to track down a kid in 8 years and ask him why he did not make it. Its harmless like you said the kids care about the game no matter who is watching. So get on the 2015 bus or get out of the way sorry its not 1985 when a 1000 kids played lacrosse. Everyone plays the game and by the way lifes not fair no matter how old the kids or adults are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can agree that there is a team better then them, But how many other teams do you think are better then them. 1 or 10? If they are in the top 10 in the U.S. that is more then impressive for a group of kids from the DMV.

If you look at the 1-3 best teams in the DMV for other years (e.g. 2015, 2016, 2017) many of those teams are near the top for any club in the country.

The 2019 class in this area is pretty weak overall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I played Varsty Football as a freshman Its not a big deal for a 8th grader to play Lacrosse as a 8th grader if he has the skill. As for you shaming Garrett Ince you can not be more off base. He is a great Kid who cares about every kid he comes in contact with. You can bad mouth the owner all day but shaming him is way out of line. So how many of the MLL guys or D1 stars where great in 8th grade I am guessing all or 90% of them? But you are correct not all great 8th grades are going to be D1 stars. I am also glad you care about all the groupies these 8th graders are having to deal with. Whos going to keep the agents away from these famous star 8th grades that Madlax and Crabs have made into stars. Its the internet it takes 8 dollars a month to have a site for your kid. How can those public school parents every afford such crazy money? Every 8th grader in America has a twitter and facebook and they are telling anyone who cares what they do all day every day. Its 2015 people like list and like to hear and read about the next great thing. No one is going to track down a kid in 8 years and ask him why he did not make it. Its harmless like you said the kids care about the game no matter who is watching. So get on the 2015 bus or get out of the way sorry its not 1985 when a 1000 kids played lacrosse. Everyone plays the game and by the way lifes not fair no matter how old the kids or adults are. [/quote]

Thanks for the post Mr. Caught in High School Rob Lowe. I remember when I got my first varsity letter too. Look, it MIGHT be unfair to tee off on the Maxlax version of the same guy in isolation, but it isn't unfair onto Ince or anyone who is a club hype machine middle school teams coach or owner to sell 13, 14 and 15 year olds like cattle to colleges. I am sure most of these guys do really care about each and every fee paying family in their programs. That's their job. Get on the bus or get out of the way? Gee, I have middle school and elementary school aged kids who should get of your way too? While you may be spot on that a good many college or MLL lacrosse players were also very good youth players, that isn't the point. At all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for the post Mr. Caught in High School Rob Lowe.

Rob Lowe repeated eighth grade, so did Chad, didn't help Chad as much

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I played Varsty Football as a freshman Its not a big deal for a 8th grader to play Lacrosse as a 8th grader if he has the skill. As for you shaming Garrett Ince you can not be more off base. He is a great Kid who cares about every kid he comes in contact with. You can bad mouth the owner all day but shaming him is way out of line. So how many of the MLL guys or D1 stars where great in 8th grade I am guessing all or 90% of them? But you are correct not all great 8th grades are going to be D1 stars. I am also glad you care about all the groupies these 8th graders are having to deal with. Whos going to keep the agents away from these famous star 8th grades that Madlax and Crabs have made into stars. Its the internet it takes 8 dollars a month to have a site for your kid. How can those public school parents every afford such crazy money? Every 8th grader in America has a twitter and facebook and they are telling anyone who cares what they do all day every day. Its 2015 people like list and like to hear and read about the next great thing. No one is going to track down a kid in 8 years and ask him why he did not make it. Its harmless like you said the kids care about the game no matter who is watching. So get on the 2015 bus or get out of the way sorry its not 1985 when a 1000 kids played lacrosse. Everyone plays the game and by the way lifes not fair no matter how old the kids or adults are.

Thanks for the post Mr. Caught in High School Rob Lowe. I remember when I got my first varsity letter too. Look, it MIGHT be unfair to tee off on the Maxlax version of the same guy in isolation, but it isn't unfair onto Ince or anyone who is a club hype machine middle school teams coach or owner to sell 13, 14 and 15 year olds like cattle to colleges. I am sure most of these guys do really care about each and every fee paying family in their programs. That's their job. Get on the bus or get out of the way? Gee, I have middle school and elementary school aged kids who should get of your way too? While you may be spot on that a good many college or MLL lacrosse players were also very good youth players, that isn't the point. At all. [/quote]

The point is the Hype Machine as you call it does not effect these 8th graders one bit in there daily lives. If I post a funny video of my kids on Youtube and it gets 100,000 veiws are there lives going to change any. I would say no. So if they have a site where coaches can see and watch videos of kids they will be offering colleges options to in 1 or 2 years what is the big deal. Everyone young and old is all over the internet its how it is the "HYPE Machine" is harmless. or no worse then Facebook.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Be careful or Massapequa, I mean Meathead Rob Lowe will pound you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The worst is that photographer guy who sucks up to the Madlax owner because it means more photos and money for himself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The worst is that photographer guy who sucks up to the Madlax owner because it means more photos and money for himself.

Stop the personal attacks please. By my count there are dozens of videographers looking to make a buck out of lacrosse parents. This guy does high quality work at a very good price. And I am not a Madlax parent. Pretty sure whoever would have written this has a kid who did/is doing a highlight video.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know that guy with a business trying to get more business. What a greedy evil man! I am sure all the other Madlax parents are so upset they have a really good photo of the kids doing something we all love. Man I really wish that evil man would take his great videos and pictures and go away. I want to take all my pics with my crappy Iphone. He must of took one of those evil college classes about networking and pairing your business with another business that could use your business. And this one time when he went around and snatched all the camaras of everyone else at the game so we could only buy his videos and pictures, that was nutts. I didnt think Madlax was at the top but with all this 'Hate" they must be the best around. There is around 260 kids playing on Madlax teams so that makes around 520 parnets at any season. Thats a lot of parnets that like,love or put up with Madlax every season. And there is no way to tell but I am sure of the 260 kids 200 of them played for one or more of the other travel clubs in the DMV and they still came and stay with Madlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know that guy with a business trying to get more business. What a greedy evil man! I am sure all the other Madlax parents are so upset they have a really good photo of the kids doing something we all love. Man I really wish that evil man would take his great videos and pictures and go away. I want to take all my pics with my crappy Iphone. He must of took one of those evil college classes about networking and pairing your business with another business that could use your business. And this one time when he went around and snatched all the camaras of everyone else at the game so we could only buy his videos and pictures, that was nutts. I didnt think Madlax was at the top but with all this 'Hate" they must be the best around. There is around 260 kids playing on Madlax teams so that makes around 520 parnets at any season. Thats a lot of parnets that like,love or put up with Madlax every season. And there is no way to tell but I am sure of the 260 kids 200 of them played for one or more of the other travel clubs in the DMV and they still came and stay with Madlax.

You need some professional help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You need some professional help.

So you think I am funny or a jerk just wondering?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we stay on topic and keep all of the madlax stuff on the madlax page. It's ridiculous and embarassing to be arguing about madlax's photographer on the NPYLL page. Keep that crap on your page, it makes the league look bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok I understand that, So when will the teams and schedule for the NPYLL come out? They are going to a complete grade based system this year correct? What teams have the most turnover of kids and at what age do they turnover? Which teams do the Crabs steal most there players from. Has a college scout ever come to a NPYLL game? Should NPYLL get larger or smaller? These questions should keep the talk about NPYLL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we stay on topic and keep all of the madlax stuff on the madlax page. It's ridiculous and embarassing to be arguing about madlax's photographer on the NPYLL page. Keep that crap on your page, it makes the league look bad.

I agree. Any idea when the damn schedule is coming out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure about college coaches, but the private high school coaches are always at the 8th grade Npyll games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's out.

Where? Not on site

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our club has it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our club has it.

What teams are in 2022?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our club has it.

What teams are in 2022?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What club?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What club?

Would you be able to publish the schedule here?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is playing the NPYLL for 2019

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda, Breakers, Cannons, Cavalier, Crabs, Hawks, Madlax, VLC, MDX, Club Blue, MLC, Next Level are in. Arden, Zingos and Md Elite dropped down to HOCO league

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda, Breakers, Cannons, Cavalier, Crabs, Hawks, Madlax, VLC, MDX, Club Blue, MLC, Next Level are in. Arden, Zingos and Md Elite dropped down to HOCO league

When did Cavalier become a NPYLL member? Their website has 2019 playing in a different spring league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When did Cavalier become a NPYLL member? Their website has 2019 playing in a different spring league. [/quote]

This season

Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard