BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 55 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 54 55
Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Loonies will be at Rising Sons Spring Event, we will see then where Express and Legacy stack up. March 22 @ The Hill
Loonies, Crabs, Sons, Express, fl$, Legacy- 2020's

That sounds like a great day- I still think you will see Express come out on top- but all games should be competitive. Hopefully the weather cooperates.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loonies will be at Rising Sons Spring Event, we will see then where Express and Legacy stack up. March 22 @ The Hill
Loonies, Crabs, Sons, Express, fl$, Legacy- 2020's

That sounds like a great day- I still think you will see Express come out on top- but all games should be competitive. Hopefully the weather cooperates.

Crabs and Sons will stack their teams with older kids like they normally do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't speak for the Crabs but we know the Sons guys really well, their roster is legit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't speak for the Crabs but we know the Sons guys really well, their roster is legit.

Ask the other coaches from the philly area if the sons' roster is legit...unfortunately they seem to populating the squad with holdbacks. simple system that goes by calendar year birthdates would fix all this debate, and then go to age-based play in HS when most kids will have gone through puberty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope but like anything else no one is changing anyone's mind. They only have 1 or 2 kids that even go to a prep school.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope but like anything else no one is changing anyone's mind. They only have 1 or 2 kids that even go to a prep school.

Actually, wouldn't it be great if coaches had their kids bring their birth certificates? Then there can be no excuses- you lose to Team A- the loss is a loss and not because it was because of holdbacks. Personally, I think if your team is good enough and you have nothing to hide- you'd want to flaunt your on age team's success. You'd have to go by US LAX age guidelines- born after August 31st, and not LI's age cut off of Dec 1st.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, wouldn't it be great if coaches had their kids bring their birth certificates? Then there can be no excuses- you lose to Team A- the loss is a loss and not because it was because of holdbacks. Personally, I think if your team is good enough and you have nothing to hide- you'd want to flaunt your on age team's success. You'd have to go by US LAX age guidelines- born after August 31st, and not LI's age cut off of Dec 1st.

Well said

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said

I say get vynl decals for the back of the helmet with m/yr. similar to those hit man football disks on the football helmets. I would love to applaud those who play up...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said

I say get vynl decals for the back of the helmet with m/yr. similar to those hit man football disks on the football helmets. I would love to applaud those who play up...

Get a life already....They are 12 year old playing a sport. They don't need anymore recognition

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why no Express or Crush at Philadelphia Box Championships? Rising Sons won their division, we can't let that happen. Strong Island needs to send teams and win everything.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why no Express or Crush at Philadelphia Box Championships? Rising Sons won their division, we can't let that happen. Strong Island needs to send teams and win everything.

How about instead a family winter vacation with no sports in warm weather.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about instead a family winter vacation with no sports in warm weather.

It does not matter- they would be playing in the A division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said

Get a life already....They are 12 year old playing a sport. They don't need anymore recognition

Not really for recognition but validation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there any way to get 2020 teams on the island to play each other outside of tournaments? It does not seem like there are a lot of "friendlys" to use a soccer term. Are the directors so adverse to playing one on one games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there any way to get 2020 teams on the island to play each other outside of tournaments? It does not seem like there are a lot of "friendlys" to use a soccer term. Are the directors so adverse to playing one on one games?

Those games are typically set up by the head coaches.
I agree that it's a good idea. Play one good full game with 12 minute quarters, time outs, regular man-up, man-down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah yeah, MD teams big deal

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What does this mean or refer to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We heard your big clubs FCA and Breakers got smoked by the Sons. Haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't Express play the Sons in the fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 Travel Team Goalie Needed
For more information, please email laxwall2020@gmail.com
thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like express Terps are still looking for a goaltender. At least it's no longer just whispers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks, I am reclassing my 2019 goalie so I will be in touch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Neither FCA or Breakers are close to being the best 2020 teams in MD, so not sure what your point is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like express Terps are still looking for a
goaltender. At least it's no longer just whispers

Comment makes no sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like express Terps are still looking for a
goaltender. At least it's no longer just whispers

Comment makes no sense.

My thoughts exactly. Two awesome goalies on that team. No need to look elsewhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your wrong but the order is as follows.
Crabs,Hawks,FCA,breakers,looneys In order from left to right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure where you get your info from. Looneys has beaten all of these teams for the past couple years and as recently as this fall. Crabs has beaten all others for the past few years, fca crushed breakers this fall...hawks beat breakers
Order is more like, looneys, crabs, hawks, fca, breakers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a long islander weighing in based on results over the past year vs. my sons team I concur with the above rankings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, looneys and crabs are the best in md. Others listed are competitive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should be an interesting day next Sunday for Terps, Legacy and fl$ as they play these teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should be an interesting day next Sunday for Terps, Legacy and fl$ as they play these teams.

Best guess is that Terps and Legacy both go undefeated and fl$ plays 3 close games but loses 2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best guess is that Terps and Legacy both go undefeated and fl$ plays 3 close games but loses 2.

That outcome depends on how many 2019 and older kids the Sons and Crabs bring down to play with their 2020 boys. Should be a good day of lacrosse either way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How come Crush isn't playing in this tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That outcome depends on how many 2019 and older kids the Sons and Crabs bring down to play with their 2020 boys. Should be a good day of lacrosse either way.

Attaboy, get those excuses out there early.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sons do not have any 2019's or hold backs or reclassed. Zero.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Loonies will have the best face off kid there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh really Dad!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Loonies will have the best face off kid there.

Didn't look that way at crabfest last summer! But he could hang, just not the elite.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing real interesting on the hill. This warm up proves nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney picked up a fla kid for face offs. I was down in Florida to watch him destroy the crush fogo

Page 19 of 55 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard