BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,300
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 46 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So that's the same team that squeaked out wins vs levittown and farmingdale town teams. No way..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So that's the same team that squeaked out wins vs levittown and farmingdale town teams. No way..

High Voltage 11 vs Daler Nation 4
Outlaws 8 vs Daler Nation 6

High Voltage 7 vs Levittown 4
Outlaws 10 vs Levittown 4

These were the scores from the games reported by the representatives we have at every game. Teams are going to win or lose every week depending on many factors. Outlaws 3rd beat HV 3rd last week- and they get to play again in the finals. Good lacrosse is all you can ask for.

If anyone has any questions on the league, scores, roster checks etc. give me a call at 631-487-6338 and I will be happy to answer. Hope everyone has a great weekend and good luck to all the teams playing their games this weekend.

Mike Brennan

@blatantlacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you giving scores, from that indoor field in deer park. When the kid wins a faceoff, he is in shooting range already. Its a great field to practice on and the boys seem to enjoy playing the games there. This weather any lacrosse is better than nothing, however I wouldn't be arguing, who beat who on a field like that. Its not a real lacrosse game, not even close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you giving scores, from that indoor field in deer park. When the kid wins a faceoff, he is in shooting range already. Its a great field to practice on and the boys seem to enjoy playing the games there. This weather any lacrosse is better than nothing, however I wouldn't be arguing, who beat who on a field like that. Its not a real lacrosse game, not even close.

But the only person that seems to be offended is you. These kids are only kids who cares how big or small the field is or what a score was. Let the enjoy their fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree wih you [lacrosse], that's the point. I was talking about the two people arguing back and forth.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree wih you [lacrosse], that's the point. I was talking about the two people arguing back and forth.

sorry don't agree with you. Thats Mr [lacrosse] to you - moron.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most of the point if indoor lacrosse is to make the game quicker and get everyone more reps . Space is not a problem . Based on the commotion I will guarantee kid doesn't play for outlaws in final game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone sent their boy to hofstra camp? Is it ok?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most of the point if indoor lacrosse is to make the game quicker and get everyone more reps . Space is not a problem . Based on the commotion I will guarantee kid doesn't play for outlaws in final game.

Since he is an outlaws 2024 I bet he does play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What district is he from?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look's like all the top teams will be a JDRF for this age group and only a couple are going to the frozen Shamrock shootout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Used is at end of may. Shamrock is a preseason tourney in March. 91, legacy, hurricanes,empire and express all have teams signed up for shamrock.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Used is at end of may. Shamrock is a preseason tourney in March. 91, legacy, hurricanes,empire and express all have teams signed up for shamrock.

Express 2024 not playing shamrock

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Empire 2024 not playing shamrock

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look's like all the top teams will be a JDRF for this age group and only a couple are going to the frozen Shamrock shootout.

Not all, no Legacy, Empire or Outlaws, but Wolfpack, Igloo, Express, Avengers, Millon, Bengals 2025, all signed up.

Any other 2024 teams playing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is playing shamrock?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is playing shamrock?

doesn't look like anyone will be playing if you believe the forecast

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shamrock travel, any 2024's playing? With the date change and blatant town the same day wondering if still enough for a bracket?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shamrock travel, any 2024's playing? With the date change and blatant town the same day wondering if still enough for a bracket?

All that matters is is Wolfpack is playing. oooowwwwwwww

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Deleted due to language.

Last edited by The Hop; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop your making a fool of yourself. Act like an adult don't let your kids maturity level out shine your own.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is why must team are not playing the rear of the mighty Wolfpack. Look out when you put a team on a bug pedestal the fall will be big.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is why must team are not playing the rear of the mighty Wolfpack. Look out when you put a team on a bug pedestal the fall will be big.

Hey sausage paws, I think you fat fingered a few words there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get a grip! You think these posts are from Wolfpack parents? Do a little digging into prior posts and you will soon see that its not them. This team has been under scrutiny since the last tryout. They got off to a good start, word got around and all the parents of boys who had some skills came down with the hope of making the team. When the roster came out, those that didn't make the team became angry and jealous and started ripping into them. The team works hard and deserves what they get. The only ones putting them on a pedestal are the haters. Amazing how you have the time to write complete BS on the site, but not spend time working with your boys. Pathetic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy Taz will be at Shamrock. B team will be at blatant

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes Taz will be there. Boys have been working hard all winter long. Taz vs Wolfpack should be a good game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes Taz will be there. Boys have been working hard all winter long. Taz vs Wolfpack should be a good game.

Ha. Good one

User
User

Ha. Good one

Just so I'm clear...these kids are in 3rd grade right?

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop

Ha. Good one

Just so I'm clear...these kids are in 3rd grade right?

Yes indeed. We practice 5 days a week for 3 hours each practice. We're going to play up and beat the Bandits!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The mighty Wolfpack parents have been running their mouths off for months over a few successful fall tourneys. Time will tell who's been putting in the work over the winter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're a fool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't hate my friend, Silver is a good color for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The mighty Wolfpack parents have been running their mouths off for months over a few successful fall tourneys. Time will tell who's been putting in the work over the winter.

Avengers more appropriate for legacy. Would suggest you start there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Remember you crazy bastards. When the coffee spills onto the foam of hatred it becomes a latte to handle. Take these days to heart before the Napoleon falls from the short table.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like an opinion without getting any crazy back and forth. I was looking for options for a boys travel team in eastern/central Suffolk. I know the "top" programs mostly practice and are based in western Suffolk/Nassau.
Any feedback on Team LI (think they are in Port Jeff) or other quality programs out east, or should I just suck it up and head west?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like an opinion without getting any crazy back and forth. I was looking for options for a boys travel team in eastern/central Suffolk. I know the "top" programs mostly practice and are based in western Suffolk/Nassau.
Any feedback on Team LI (think they are in Port Jeff) or other quality programs out east, or should I just suck it up and head west?

Give Empire a try ..new program so will take some time to develop but they are located out of Stonybrook

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Give Empire a try ..new program so will take some time to develop but they are located out of Stonybrook

Thanks. Looks like they are associated with 91 by their web site. And the director used to be at SWR.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks. Looks like they are associated with 91 by their web site. And the director used to be at SWR.

The only two established teams practice in central Suffolk. Wolfpack in bayport and legacy in islip. Outlaws in huntington. I think igloo and avengers only Nassau based teams. All except Wolfpack prob have spots.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Check out high voltage . Kind o f hybrid team travel team out of 3 village . A lot of good kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Check out high voltage . Kind o f hybrid team travel team out of 3 village . A lot of good kids

Thanks for all the options. Is Wolfpack part of 91? I thought they practiced out by Farmingdale.

Page 22 of 46 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard