BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,111
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 165 of 220 1 2 163 164 165 166 167 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
unless you were a yj in 3rd grade the tie will always go to a current yj player or one that is part of the F&F plan.

If you want to crack their roster in 7th, 8th or 9th grade you will have to be head and shoulders better, not just marginally better.

Please remeber that is also going to be true for anyone attending the UA tryouts! Tie goes to the YJ!!!!

One of the many perks of playing for YJ, an actual big draw when we decided to accept a spot on a blue team, as you can see brand and the clubs political connections far outreach any other LI club.

Oh Political connections? So I guess it's not always the most talented.

Yep, and some clubs have neither talent nor connections.

Consistently producing top talent is often the basis for those connections. IMO, YJ and M&D are the top dogs over time and across age groups. Their kids get the advantage of that reputation. It's the way it is, just like degrees from certain schools open more doors.

They definitely get a reputation from being on YJ but it's not always a good one.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate first and second team beat TG purple. Last summer. Then they never played again. Problem is tg black at 2018 does not play in top
Tier grouping and elevate blue does. Why don't they?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 yj blue left for tg black. I'm sure there are more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
top guns rule!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate first and second team beat TG purple. Last summer. Then they never played again. Problem is tg black at 2018 does not play in top

nobody cares, go away

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You care admit that elevate is better. You guys are the lowest on the long list. Your in such denial. FACTS are right in front of you too bad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it me or is this dome getting grosser by the week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They don't go in the correct tier because they don't want to lose against elevate. BS and SS are cowards maybe that's why. I don't know that's a tough question. I'm thinking their just not as good as their competitors.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They don't go in the correct tier because they don't want to lose against elevate. BS and SS are cowards maybe that's why. I don't know that's a tough question. I'm thinking their just not as good as their competitors.

Yawn

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yawn all the way home. I'd be tired if I were you too.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You seriously sound like your 5. You can't even own something my 5 year old might be more mature. Go away. Wel ok sir.

nobody cares, go away

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
elevate is amazing ....Dave said so!!! It must be true !!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry can you please resurrect the dormant, old, irrelevant elevate thread so the parents can go tell each other how great they are somewhere else - thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
elevate is amazing ....Dave said so!!! It must be true !!

Sarcasm

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yawn all the way home. I'd be tired if I were you too.

Yawn

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must drive tg's mad that elevate advertising shows up on this thread. Awhh sooo sad. Just getting beat all around. Stinks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That like saying that Coca-Cola gets mad when RC adverises or Mercades Benz gets upset when Kia runs an add. Try a different angle that one is weak. Be creative, truth not squired on here. Make something up. Everyone else does.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must drive tg's mad that elevate advertising shows up on this thread. Awhh sooo sad. Just getting beat all around. Stinks

Probably a YJ lunatic just trying to stir the pot like they are doing on the YJ thread.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top Guns 2018 Purple defeated both Elevate Blue and Red teams in the Summer 2013 at Hofstra. Haven't played each other again. Get your facts straight.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2013??? Really???? Get a life. FACT!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2013 and hofstra. hofstra is a joke just like you. It was 2 years ago really? What do you have a little book. Go take your meds

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
R

Last edited by The Hop; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

Dave is one of the best guys in the business. You would be lucky to have him coach your kid. He would not allow a parent who behaves like you to be part of his program.

Last edited by The Hop; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

Dave is one of the best guys in the business. You would be lucky to have him coach your kid. He would not allow a parent who behaves like you to be part of his program.

You've got to be kidding, elevate parents are the craziest people you could ever see on the sidelines (they certainly are right there with yj when it comesto crazy parents) and they take their cue from dk - don't think there's a coach out there who has been ejected from more games and or banned from tournaments then your benevolent leader

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BS and SS are better? Ok, one is non existent and one never played a sport in his life. Get a life

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people don't have the right to speak about any coach. At least other organizations have "coaching".

Like Reply Quote
User
User
BS and SS are better? Ok, one is non existent and one never played a sport in his life. Get a life

Just to clarify.... Bill Smith was a multi sport athlete at West Babylon HS. He won awards in football and was an accomplished lacrosse player. Please check facts before posting.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop

Just to clarify.... Bill Smith was a multi sport athlete at West Babylon HS. He won awards in football and was an accomplished lacrosse player. Please check facts before posting.

Great athletes don't appear from no where and neither did SS. It is often hard to see the athletic potential yesteryears athletes once possessed. Don't even think that matters, in the end he proved to be a good businessman who knew exactly when to strike up his club. A few years earlier or later the club never would have taken off. Good for him and good for girls lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I understand that CR is a gym coach and there was scrutiny about her weight in prior posts. But come on. BS is a Leader. Lead by example. Besides his physical appearance I have never seen him pick up a stick. If you say he has your full of it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I understand that CR is a gym coach and there was scrutiny about her weight in prior posts. But come on. BS is a Leader. Lead by example. Besides his physical appearance I have never seen him pick up a stick. If you say he has your full of it.

I have seen him on several occasions alone at this years winter clinic. Mostly just showing a kid how to do a drill that they are struggling with.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know what maybe he has. I do know that he has coached several of the teams when playing against each other at the Hofstra tournament. He has made it a point to instruct and coach the higher tier teams to make sure that they win. As far as picking up a stick. Na not going for it. Sorry. Something is in it for him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True. Sad but true!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This proves you know nothing about what you're posting...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No sadly ypur mistaken neither one highly respected in the community. He should hit the gym.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No sadly ypur mistaken neither one highly respected in the community. He should hit the gym.

We are all sorry your kid was moved off black and now you are on a YJ gold team and so bitter that you have to bash the smiths.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Read the whole subject before making you asinine statement. My daughters status which is not listed above has nothing to do with the subject. BS needs to hit the gym. That's it!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even if they were on the "gold" team jackass. Its better than the black team. Here we go again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Read the whole subject before making you asinine statement. My daughters status which is not listed above has nothing to do with the subject. BS needs to hit the gym. That's it!!!!

Somebody struck a nerve! Ouch

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Somebody struck a nerve! Ouch

I guess his daughter has no status

Like Reply Quote
Page 165 of 220 1 2 163 164 165 166 167 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard