BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,638
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 215 of 327 1 2 213 214 215 216 217 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the U.S. Lacrosse Convention this past weekend and there are rumors that there will be a new girls club coming to LI next year headed up by a very influential director with strong ties to a tier one D1 program. I was told tryouts will be held after the summer season ends and will be by invitation only. It's being kept under wraps. Anyone have any additional inside information?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Snow day across Long Island tomorrow!!! All the crazies will be home all day with nothing better to do than to talk smack on this board. Let's go folks let the games begin. I'm board and you idiots are entertaining. Dance monkeys!!!!

Adrenaline
Beach Bums
Blaze
Blue Devils
Express
fl$ Lacrosse
Icon
Legacy
Liberty
LI Jesters
LI Revolution
Revolution
Rough Rider
South Shore Surf
Team 91
Team Elevate
Title 9
Top Guns
Wave
365 Lax

Are all inferior to the mighty YJ.

Alright, task for the snow day is to put them in order. I will get back with my list later, but submit as a top ten of girls LI. I will start off and agree with original poster, YJ definitely holds the one spot, lets sort out the rest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ
TG
Elevate
Liberty
Icon
Wave
Express
Beach bums
Legacy

The other 6 or 7 all the same
fl$
Blaze
Title 9

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Snow day across Long Island tomorrow!!! All the crazies will be home all day with nothing better to do than to talk smack on this board. Let's go folks let the games begin. I'm board and you idiots are entertaining. Dance monkeys!!!!

Adrenaline
Beach Bums
Blaze
Blue Devils
Express
fl$ Lacrosse
Icon
Legacy
Liberty
LI Jesters
LI Revolution
Revolution
Rough Rider
South Shore Surf
Team 91
Team Elevate
Title 9
Top Guns
Wave
365 Lax

Alright, task for the snow day is to put them in order. I will get back with my list later, but submit as a top ten of girls LI. I will start off and agree with original poster, YJ definitely holds the one spot, lets sort out the rest.

1) YJ
2,3,4) Here is where the debate starts for top ten list. A couple of years ago when TG first erupted on the scene, they captured that 2 spot. Now they are in the mix with Liberty and Elevate and I will call it a three way tie. Lets try to refrain from touting some certain team at some certain age group beat blah blah blah. This is the club or organization as a whole.
5-10)Express and 91 probably lead the rest from a shear organization stand point, beach bums right about there. The problem with most of the rest of the clubs is they are far from complete in every age group, so even though they may have a bright spot or two, they simply don't compete in club rankings.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ First 2 Teams
Elevate
TG
Liberty
YJ 3rd and 4th Team
Blaze
Wave
Title 9
Express
Icon
Beach bums
Legacy
fl$

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the U.S. Lacrosse Convention this past weekend and there are rumors that there will be a new girls club coming to LI next year headed up by a very influential director with strong ties to a tier one D1 program. I was told tryouts will be held after the summer season ends and will be by invitation only. It's being kept under wraps. Anyone have any additional inside information?

That would be great!! Tracey Weiner?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Adrenaline
Beach Bums
Blaze
Blue Devils
Express
fl$ Lacrosse
Icon
Legacy
Liberty
LI Jesters
LI Revolution
Revolution
Rough Rider
South Shore Surf
Team 91
Team Elevate
Title 9
Top Guns
Wave
365 Lax

1) YJ
2,3,4) Here is where the debate starts for top ten list. A couple of years ago when TG first erupted on the scene, they captured that 2 spot. Now they are in the mix with Liberty and Elevate and I will call it a three way tie. Lets try to refrain from touting some certain team at some certain age group beat blah blah blah. This is the club or organization as a whole.
5-10)Express and 91 probably lead the rest from a shear organization stand point, beach bums right about there. The problem with most of the rest of the clubs is they are far from complete in every age group, so even though they may have a bright spot or two, they simply don't compete in club rankings.

Your kid must play for liberty. They stink

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your board? Your an idiot? It's bore. Your very entertaining and pathetic at the same te. quote=Anonymous]Snow day across Long Island tomorrow!!! All the crazies will be home all day with nothing better to do than to talk smack on this board. Let's go folks let the games begin. I'm board and you idiots are entertaining. Dance monkeys!!!! [/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your about right except I do honestly believe that Yj blue is very close in the 2018 year. Elevate won over the fall by one point. Very competitive game. They are the team to beat. And I also saw liberty play. I haven't seen them play tg. But, that being said well have to wait until the summer. I'm not sure if they played eAchother . I have seen them play separately and I don't think that tg has that level of intensity. I do believe that liberty might have the edge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your about right except I do honestly believe that Yj blue is very close in the 2018 year. Elevate won over the fall by one point. Very competitive game. They are the team to beat. And I also saw liberty play. I haven't seen them play tg. But, that being said well have to wait until the summer. I'm not sure if they played eAchother . I have seen them play separately and I don't think that tg has that level of intensity. I do believe that liberty might have the edge.

Are you saying 2018 Elevate Blue team is better or equal to the YJ 2018 Blue Team?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!THATS WHAT I SAID. YJ BLUE LOST TO ELEVATE BLUE!!! ITS A FACT!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!THATS WHAT I SAID. YJ BLUE LOST TO ELEVATE BLUE!!! ITS A FACT!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we lose power tonight so that all of us don't have to read another YJ thread anymore. We are up to 572 pages of useless garbage.

Like Reply Quote
User
User

I hope we lose power tonight so that all of us don't have to read another YJ thread anymore. We are up to 572 pages of useless garbage.

Thanks for contributing....We appreciate it.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And there you have it. It was simple, don't get into this team beat that team blah, blah, blah. Couldn't handle it I guess. I'm glad your one team beat one team in a meaningless fall ball something or other tourny. I guess you infer that therefore elevate is a stronger club than YJ. The idea here is that hundreds of teams from the LI clubs have played thousands of games, most people following girls lax know the long history well, and can rate clubs on the big picture here. If your looking for congratulations on your big victory, good job, now get over it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1..... 2.... 3... Wake up! Snap out of it.

The Blue 2018 Elevate Team and the 2018 Blue YJ team are not even close, YJ is far better. I watched them play this summer with both teams having all their players there and Elevate got crushed. The team your daughter played this fall was a team YJ put together and entered as the top team in a tournament based on who signed up that week, but you did NOT beat their 2018 Blue team. YJ does a first come first serve fall program, unlike Elevate who puts in their full teams. You beat or tied a team of mixed girls from their first, second and possibly their third team, but you did NOT beat the 2018 YJ Blue Team.

The 2018 Blue ELevate team is not very good. They have 4/5 girls that are good and oddly enough, with the exception of two girls the better girls on the team play defense. The girls they added this year did not make them any better which surprised me a little bit when I saw them this fall.

2018 Elevate Blue gets crushed by M&D Black, Skywalkers Black and all the other top teams, including YJ Blue as you will see this summer. You will also see this summer that Elevate Blue will NOT play in the top division in tournaments. They should be playing in the top bracket IF they want to measure themselves against top teams, but they do not.

Again, your daughters team played a mixed YJ team. Have another sip from your drink and settle back down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didnt the 2018 YJ Blue team beat the 2017 Elevate team this summer in Colorado? 2017 YJ Blue finished in 3rd in Denver this summer behind the 2 other 2017 YJ teams. The 2018 Elevate team is not even REMOTELY close to the 2017 Elevate team. Not even in the same category. That said, think about what you are saying??????

Are you saying 2018 Elevate Blue team is better or equal to the YJ 2018 Blue Team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They should make you take a breatherlizer test before you can post in this forum. You are not serious about what you are saying.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's talking about 2017? It's 2018. I don't need a breathalyzer dude. I was there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 blue did not add any girls. What are you the lax police or a complete psycho!!! Going with the psycho!! Bye now. Catch you in the summer whipping your [lacrosse].

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
excuses, excuses. Get a life. Wow, get a hobby. Your nuts and delusional.

Last edited by The Hop; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate 2018 Blue has never beaten TG 2018 Black...nevermind YJ 2018 Blue

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is you're not your. If YOU'RE going to correct people get YOUR [lacrosse] together first.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
excuses, excuses. Get a life. Wow, get a hobby. Hit up some chick and have a son. Your nuts and delusional.

Nice reply from a father of daughter... your YJ daughter is a chick you tool

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"I hope we lose power tonight so that all of us don't have to read another YJ thread anymore. We are up to 572 pages of useless garbage."

oh no!!! I woke up, the power was still on, and so is the endless posts from mommy's and daddy's squabbling away. i think I am going to be useful to my daughter and go shovel the driveway so that I can get her out of the house and off to the next YJ event so she can live her life through my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
User
User
"I hope we lose power tonight so that all of us don't have to read another YJ thread anymore. We are up to 572 pages of useless garbage."

oh no!!! I woke up, the power was still on, and so is the endless posts from mommy's and daddy's squabbling away. i think I am going to be useful to my daughter and go shovel the driveway so that I can get her out of the house and off to the next YJ event so she can live her life through my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny....yet you still post. We appreciate it!

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The game you saw was the 2018 Elevate Blue team tie a YJ team that was comprised of 1/3 of the team from the 2018 YJ 2nd team, 1/3 of the team from the 2018 YJ 3/4th teams, and 1/3 of the team from the 2019 2nd & 3rd teams. And by the way, Elevate tied the game in the last second on an 8-meter shot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Blue 2018 Elevate Team and the 2018 Blue YJ team are not even close, YJ is far better. I watched them play this summer with both teams having all their players there and Elevate got crushed. The team your daughter played this fall was a team YJ put together and entered as the top team in a tournament based on who signed up that week, but you did NOT beat their 2018 Blue team. YJ does a first come first serve fall program, unlike Elevate who puts in their full teams. You beat or tied a team of mixed girls from their first, second and possibly their third team, but you did NOT beat the 2018 YJ Blue Team.

The 2018 Blue ELevate team is not very good. They have 4/5 girls that are good and oddly enough, with the exception of two girls the better girls on the team play defense. The girls they added this year did not make them any better which surprised me a little bit when I saw them this fall.

2018 Elevate Blue gets crushed by M&D Black, Skywalkers Black and all the other top teams, including YJ Blue as you will see this summer. You will also see this summer that Elevate Blue will NOT play in the top division in tournaments. They should be playing in the top bracket IF they want to measure themselves against top teams, but they do not.

Again, your daughters team played a mixed YJ team. Have another sip from your drink and settle back down.
My daughter is done with club lacrosse so I feel pretty neutral in this discussion. The Jackets have a long and very distinguished history, but also a long and jaded history of bad politics when it comes to coaches choosing girls from there home schools over more deserving/ talented girls, and legacy players that shouldn't be on better teams. Also a bad rep on the thug ball thing.
As far as Elevate goes, they're too new a club (just like Top Guns was, look what happened there) too be shooting off at the mouth as to how good they are. Put in a few years, get some good wins consistently, and be true to your mission statement before you stick out your chest and proclaim greatness.
As far as the discussion about Elevate beating blue in any tournament you Y.J. parents can't have it both ways, You can't say that as a whole your club is better from top to bottom and then come up with an excuse for a loss. Even if it was a mixed team, on many occasions you have boasted how much better your 2nd and 3rd teams are than every other clubs first team, so you forfeit the rite to use a mixed team as an excuse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No sorry elevate won!! It was on record for the tourney. 4-0 baby!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said. A win is a win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter is done with club lacrosse so I feel pretty neutral in this discussion. The Jackets have a long and very distinguished history, but also a long and jaded history of bad politics when it comes to coaches choosing girls from there home schools over more deserving/ talented girls, and legacy players that shouldn't be on better teams. Also a bad rep on the thug ball thing.
As far as Elevate goes, they're too new a club (just like Top Guns was, look what happened there) too be shooting off at the mouth as to how good they are. Put in a few years, get some good wins consistently, and be true to your mission statement before you stick out your chest and proclaim greatness.
As far as the discussion about Elevate beating blue in any tournament you Y.J. parents can't have it both ways, You can't say that as a whole your club is better from top to bottom and then come up with an excuse for a loss. Even if it was a mixed team, on many occasions you have boasted how much better your 2nd and 3rd teams are than every other clubs first team, so you forfeit the rite to use a mixed team as an excuse

This is probably a YJ parent just starting crap. Done all the time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Right, it was at the recruiting tournament where Elevate was trying to win games versus getting their girls recruited and NONE of their 2018 girls were recruited but many YJ girls were. Right, I remember that tournament, that is where my YJ daughter got her full ride!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

See the link attached below with standings and schedule per the tournament website. It appears that Elevate Blue never played YJ 2018 Blue and were not even in the same division. If I am wrong, please post the link that shows where it is "on record for the tourney". Thanks

http://new.teamsportsinfo.com/Customers/lftc/Fall-2014/?sd=scheduleviewerT

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop it!!! Full ride your a jack [lacrosse]!!! Who is she there is three on the website loser. I can bet your daughter is not one of them unless your daughter is the goalie. Big deal. There are several "verbal commitments" . They list one game. Holy cow get a life

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate has never come close to even beating YJ 2018 blue. Not sure what team you played but def not YJ 2018 ROSE (who played mostly in tact all fall). YJ 2018 rivals are sky walkers and M&D. Long Island teams are not comparable

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop it!!! Full ride your a jack [lacrosse]!!! Who is she there is three on the website loser. I can bet your daughter is not one of them unless your daughter is the goalie. Big deal. There are several "verbal commitments" . They list one game. Holy cow get a life

You are saying there are 2018 Elevate girls with "verbal" commitments?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate has never come close to even beating YJ 2018 blue. Not sure what team you played but def not YJ 2018 ROSE (who played mostly in tact all fall). YJ 2018 rivals are sky walkers and M&D. Long Island teams are not comparable

Here is a good idea, instead of Elevate 2018 trying to compare themselves to YJ blue, you should try TG black. Much more winnable argument and I will support that argument.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah full rides. Hard to believe? Dp you seriously think this is serious? Your psycho? Verbal vommittments. Really??? 14???! Get a life buddy. The only one on Yj that deserves anything at this point is the goalie And unless your her dad then stfu!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Winning!!!!!! Go elevate! !!!! Go sky walkers!!!!!! Go m&d!! No one has to worry about this jack asses daughter because she's "committed" your a joke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop

Yes, I am sucked into the drama. I can't get out. What should I do? I feel like if there is no YJ posts... I will have nothing.I also feel like I need to keep the posts going so that we can get to post # 1,000. We will then break all kinds of posting records!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop

Yes, I am sucked into the drama. I can't get out. What should I do? I feel like if there is no YJ posts... I will have nothing.I also feel like I need to keep the posts going so that we can get to post # 1,000. We will then break all kinds of posting records!!!!

Glad to hear you have a goal....and quantifiable too....congrats. Good luck

Like Reply Quote
Page 215 of 327 1 2 213 214 215 216 217 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard