BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 46 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's fine with me my 4 boys are ahead of that curve. It's just funny how people do it now thinking there pulling one over on everyone. That would level the playing field across the board.nao don't worry about my little Johnny's because my boys don't play down they all play up. But thanks for letting me know.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That's fine with me my 4 boys are ahead of that curve. It's just funny how people do it now thinking there pulling one over on everyone. That would level the playing field across the board.nao don't worry about my little Johnny's because my boys don't play down they all play up. But thanks for letting me know.

Lol. I'm sure ahead in your mind!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have never heard of Wolpack

I guess you never saw The Hangover.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol is right one on D1 scholarship, one high school all american and the other 2 right behind big brothers. I'm off to a good start, so yea it's just not in my mind

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol is right one on D1 scholarship, one high school all american and the other 2 right behind big brothers. I'm off to a good start, so yea it's just not in my mind

And they inevitably will find out that their dad is an arrogant [lacrosse]. You have older kids that are that accomplished and you are on this thread bragging? Living thru your kids much?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BS! Total lies!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3rd grade buddy, 3rd grade. Think about what you are bragging about. 3rd grade. Crazy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me get this straight. You have a kid in college and a third grader? Makes sense I guess. we all understand why your first wife left you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is express 2024 playing in MLK?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is express 2024 playing in MLK?

No. 2023b

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pre season rankings

Wolfpack
Legacy
Igloo
TLI
Outlaws
Avengers
Express
Empire
Titans
Legacy b

Wolfpack is third best 4th grade team behind bandits and express.

Behind the Outlaws, True Blue, Legacy, 91B, TLI Red, 32, etc etc.

I guess you can add Empire and Express B to that list after yesterday now too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pre season rankings

Wolfpack
Legacy
Igloo
TLI
Outlaws
Avengers
Express
Empire
Titans
Legacy b

Wolfpack is third best 4th grade team behind bandits and express.

Behind the Outlaws, True Blue, Legacy, 91B, TLI Red, 32, etc etc.

Yeah, that was a really impressive group yesterday. Wolfpack would have pummeled everyone there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess you can add Empire and Express B to that list after yesterday now too. [/quote]

Yeah, that was a really impressive group yesterday. Wolfpack would have pummeled everyone there. [/quote]

Not 2023 Empire. I'll admit, Wolfpack would give 2023 Express B a game, though. That would be a coin flip. Empire was good and physical. We've played both them and Wolfpack, and 2023 Empire A beats Pack handily. The size factor and goaltending really come into play. They're much bigger and shoot very hard. And, most of that other team was 80% Pack in disguise anyway (maybe your son wasn't invited... a sign of next year's roster perhaps?). My buddy's son played on it and told me so save the lies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, that was a really impressive group yesterday. Wolfpack would have pummeled everyone there. [/quote]

Not 2023 Empire. I'll admit, Wolfpack would give 2023 Express B a game, though. That would be a coin flip. Empire was good and physical. We've played both them and Wolfpack, and 2023 Empire A beats Pack handily. The size factor and goaltending really come into play. They're much bigger and shoot very hard. And, most of that other team was 80% Pack in disguise anyway (maybe your son wasn't invited... a sign of next year's roster perhaps?). My buddy's son played on it and told me so save the lies.[/quote]

Not that it matters, but Wolfpack beat 2023 Express B pretty good at Blatant Fall Tourney. 9-2 I think

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahahahhaha. There were no Wolfpack players at the tourney. Hahahahha this website is the best. Hahahahahaha. "My buddys son played on it" Hahahahahahhaha. "Next years roster" Hahahahhaha. This guy is the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saying hahahahaha once at best is remotely funny, and that's a stretch. Sayinh it 5 times makes you sound like a 12 year old child.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What Tournaments will Wolfpack be entering this Spring/Summer? Will the team be coming to Maryland for any events?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What Tournaments will Wolfpack be entering this Spring/Summer? Will the team be coming to Maryland for any events?

Not sure about their entire schedule but they will be at the Shamrock Shootout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure about their entire schedule but they will be at the Shamrock Shootout.

Brrrrr. I hope they give out sweatshirts instead of tee shirts!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh please stop it already with the cold weather at Shamrock. Want warm and sunny play baseball. Next its too hot. Or Too many ticks. No gluten free snack bar options. Wah wah.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo parent making excuses why their kid still hasn't played a tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo parent making excuses why their kid still hasn't played a tournament

I'm guessing probably a Titan parent wondering why they haven't heard from their coaches or 91 on team schedule, practices, tournaments or even if they have enough for a team.

Titans and express should combine teams. Might have enough to field a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh please stop it already with the cold weather at Shamrock. Want warm and sunny play baseball. Next its too hot. Or Too many ticks. No gluten free snack bar options. Wah wah.

Brrrr, I heard it gets cold at Shamrock, what are your thoughts on this issue?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We live in ny, thats the way it goes. Move down south, or buy your kid a pair of long johns. Thats my thought on the issue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We live in ny, thats the way it goes. Move down south, or buy your kid a pair of long johns. Thats my thought on the issue.

Please...you never played in 30 degree weather as a 3rd grader so why don't you just pipe down. 30 degrees as a HS or College player is fine but not so much for 3rd graders.

And please don't try to say you played in the cold as a 3rd grader because the only people on a 2024 board should be parents of 2024's and that would make you make you at least 28 and the last time I checked there ever no March tourneys for 3rd graders in march of 1995. Time to get a life and troll another board wolfpack daddy, or whoever you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please...you never played in 30 degree weather as a 3rd grader so why don't you just pipe down. 30 degrees as a HS or College player is fine but not so much for 3rd graders.

And please don't try to say you played in the cold as a 3rd grader because the only people on a 2024 board should be parents of 2024's and that would make you make you at least 28 and the last time I checked there ever no March tourneys for 3rd graders in march of 1995. Time to get a life and troll another board wolfpack daddy, or whoever you are.

I didn't realize it had to be 30 degrees on the Ides of March, and I'll troll what ever board I want. Brrrrrr

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
trolling here.

My thoughts on Shamrock is it is a crap shot. if the weather is good it is a great tournament, if the weather is cold and snowy it is challenging at best.

the young ones play early so it is the coldest. But you have to fit the boys in so that is a logistic issue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are you saying pipe down. Thousands of kids will be having a great time playing at shamrock. If its too cold for you and your son, stay home. When all the kids go to school monday, laughing and talking about how they had a great time playing lax, that weekend, your son can say he sat at his kitchen table , nice and warm. There really not much more to say on the topic. When you bought your house on long island, I'm assuming you were aware of ny weather. Dress warm, or don't play. Whatever you decide, nobody cares.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahahahhaha. There were no Wolfpack players at the tourney. Hahahahha this website is the best. Hahahahahaha. "My buddys son played on it" Hahahahahahhaha. "Next years roster" Hahahahhaha. This guy is the best.

Hit a nerve? I guess your son wasn't invited after all. Yes, that team was made up of many wolfpack kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are you saying pipe down. Thousands of kids will be having a great time playing at shamrock. If its too cold for you and your son, stay home. When all the kids go to school monday, laughing and talking about how they had a great time playing lax, that weekend, your son can say he sat at his kitchen table , nice and warm. There really not much more to say on the topic. When you bought your house on long island, I'm assuming you were aware of ny weather. Dress warm, or don't play. Whatever you decide, nobody cares.

not sure why you are defending it so hard. why are you being the stereo typical bully?

If you are on a team (travel especially) you are not going to say "I am not going". My some still remembers how bad it was over the years.

I could be off a year here is my stab at it.
A few good years at Lesalle academy between 2008-2010 one of those years it was nice but flooded, A hellacious storm another year maybe 2011. Gorgeous weather another year 2012 . Brutally cold and snowy '13 2013. Last year cold but really cold in the am.

There are one or two games that are fun for the kids then it gets to be a waste. Lets be honest depending on the time you play depends on the fun factor.

When many bought their house on LI lax was not a factor and neither did they didn't think any sport was a 10 months out of a year proposition.

There is a time and place for everything. When the weather is descent it is a good tournament. Just like anything, one or two factors can dramatically change anyones opinion except maybe yours.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what are you guys talking about? you sound like a bunch of idiots. Am amazed of the stupidity that shows up on this site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

THOUSANDS?

User
User
what are you guys talking about? you sound like a bunch of idiots. Am amazed of the stupidity that shows up on this site.

.......Of which you are a contributor.

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry I lumped it all together. How is this

A). Not sure why you are defending "Shamrock" so hard. why are you being the stereo typical bully?

If you are on a competitive travel team I highly doubt you are not going to say "I am not going". You can request not going but not sure where that will get you.

Many, in my household still remember how bad (Cold) it was over the years.

I could be off a year here is my stab at it.
A few good years at Lesalle Academy between 2008-2010 one of those years it was nice but flooded, A hellacious storm another year maybe 2011. Gorgeous weather another year 2012 . Brutally cold and snowy '13 2013. Last year cold but really cold in the am.

Overall because of the weather there are only one or two games that are fun (for the kids) then the cold sets in and it gets to be a waste. Lets be honest depending on the time you play depends on the fun factor.

B). What does when I bought a house on LI have to do with when lacrosse is played. But I will entertain, When many bought their house on LI lax was not a factor and neither did any of us think any sport was a 10 months out of a year proposition.

C). Overall, There is a time and place for everything. When the weather is descent it is a good tournament. Just like anything, one or two factors can dramatically change anyones opinion (except maybe yours). By the way many people do care and it is a hot topic at the moment. Don't minimize it you only make it worse.

edited

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see 91 posted all the tourneys. I thought Wolfpack were playing in shamrock?

Also no titans team listed. I guess they folded

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They put up the Summer schedule. They will be at Shamrock.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They put up the Summer schedule. They will be at Shamrock.

Wolfpack... owwwwwuuuuuuuuuuuu who's gonna be our victim next? We're growling for you, or is that my parents red cup!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shouldn't that be on the 2023 thread. 'Pack played up all fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jealousy will get you nowhere. You are a weak parent who takes shots at other teams and parents. Get a life. Team is made up of really nice kids, parents are good people, and they have great coaches. Stop spreading lies about the team\families. You don't know any of them. Go have a catch with your son and stop wasting time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great coaches, who give a maximum effort to their team.

Page 20 of 46 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard