BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Baltimore Breakers Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

That's just not true and you know it. U11-AA was 2021 teams and U11-A was 2022 teams. Breakers U-11 was more than half 2021 kids and they played in the division with the 2022 teams. They actually violated the rules of the NPYLL by playing with too many second year U-11 kids in the A bracket. Congrats on that. This is why Diamondbacks left NPYLL this year. [/quote]

Are u back again along with your lies. The NPYLL last year was screwed up. The started as age based and then tryed to accommodate age and grade(holdbacks) teams. They allowed 7 players to old to play in proper age bracket. Nothing to do with grade. Got that Liar. Look at NYPLL standings..You see anywhere that it says 2021,2022,, No,, it only said U11, U13, etc. The Breakers were a true young U11 team. Half the team is still playing 2022 this year.None were holdbacks. You must be one of those crying Diamondback parents who lost to Breakers in Championship playoffs.Most of the Diamondback parents were decent you must have been an embarrassment to them with all you bellyaching and whining. Get over it. It is U11 Crybaby.

Actually, the standings do say 2021 and 2022. Just look next to the teams that are playing where they were supposed to(Hawks, Diamondbacks, Storm, etc) and you will see 2021 or 2022. I had thought that Breakers was similar to those clubs, but I guess they should be lumped in with the other U11 teams like Zingos and Maryland Extreme. [/quote]

Actually that is wrong. And you know that liar. The standings last year were U11A and U11AA . Look at NPYLL site now ( which is terrible site ). The Champions pictures from AA last year 2014 are all Age champions. Not once does it say grade base champions.
Some teams were grade ( you can thank these teams for helping get the holdbacks issue a boost ) but most teams were age last year. But the Divisions were ALL Age with A and AA.
Show me a link where it says that the divisions are grade in 2014. You can't liar.
Once again Liar..It was U11 , get over it.

I never said that the divisions were grade based did I? I said that the teams entered in AA were 2021 teams and the teams in A were 2022 teams. This was true for the elite clubs. For whatever reason, Breakers only fielded one U11 team last year. Most of the players were 2021 kids. It was the same in U13. Are you saying that the Breakers U13AA team wasn't their 2019 team and the A team wasn't their 2018 team? If so, you're the liar. Especially considering the U13A team could have run the U13AA team off the field last year. I don't really care other than you keep bragging that Breakers won U11 last year. We'll see what happens this year.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You just keep on lying dont you. Here is what you wrote """Actually, the standings do say 2021 and 2022 """ Caught in another lie . Do you even read what you write??
Once again liar. This is a U11 team. You need to get over your U11 lost to Breakers U11. Maybe someone is bragging? but the only time I am here is responding to liars and jerks like you, not glorifying a U11 team or slamming a U11 team no matter who they are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You realize you idiots are arguing about 11 year old boys, right? Get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

You realize you are commenting on idiots arguing about 11 year old boys.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing like only reading part of the quote jackass.

Actually, the standings do say 2021 and 2022. Just look next to the teams that are playing where they were supposed to(Hawks, Diamondbacks, Storm, etc) and you will see 2021 or 2022.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You realize you are commenting on idiots arguing about 11 year old boys.....

You realize you are commenting on an idiot commenting on idiots about 11 year old boys

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, the standings do say 2021 and 2022. Just look next to the teams that are playing where they were supposed to(Hawks, Diamondbacks, Storm, etc) and you will see 2021 or 2022.

I see you failed English and comprehension. First look up meaning of standings. The NPYLL was always age base until some teams decided prior to last years season to do grade base teams. That created a screwed up situation which you can thank all the grade based (Holdbacks) teams for, as it was to be an aged based league. Once again NYPLL last year was both grade based teams (holdbacks) but the majority were age based teams (no holdbacks). That means some teams had too old to play at proper age (2021,2022,etc)and some had the right age to play teams( Breakers,etc). Got that! There was no such thing as a Division/Standings with only 2022 teams in it. Got that LIAR.
Anyone that comes on here to talk bad about a U11 team on the Breakers forum is a vindictive jerk and Liar. I feel sorry for your children to have a parent that has a need to talk bad about a U11 team from last year.

User
User

I see you failed English and comprehension. First look up meaning of standings. The NPYLL was always age base until some teams decided prior to last years season to do grade base teams. That created a screwed up situation which you can thank all the grade based (Holdbacks) teams for, as it was to be an aged based league. Once again NYPLL last year was both grade based teams (holdbacks) but the majority were age based teams (no holdbacks). That means some teams had too old to play at proper age (2021,2022,etc)and some had the right age to play teams( Breakers,etc). Got that! There was no such thing as a Division/Standings with only 2022 teams in it. Got that LIAR.
Anyone that comes on here to talk bad about a U11 team on the Breakers forum is a vindictive jerk and Liar. I feel sorry for your children to have a parent that has a need to talk bad about a U11 team from last year.

Lets keep it civil and focused. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are you 5? Liar? Jerk? You forgot Meanie and poopy head. Nowhere did he criticize the team. He simply said they should have been playing in AA since they had a majority 2021 kids. Grow up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are you 5? Liar? Jerk? You forgot Meanie and poopy head. Nowhere did he criticize the team. He simply said they should have been playing in AA since they had a majority 2021 kids. Grow up.

Nowhere does he criticize the team.Really?? Here is one for you."""They actually violated the rules of the NPYLL by playing with too many second year U-11 kids in the A bracket. Congrats on that.""

I guess violating rules and cheating is not criticising to you and then sarcastically saying congrats to top it off. I guess you must be 5 . Maybe you need to quit defending someone who is intent on lying about a U11 team from last year. Time for you to grow up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nowhere does he criticize the team.Really?? Here is one for you."""They actually violated the rules of the NPYLL by playing with too many second year U-11 kids in the A bracket. Congrats on that.""

I guess violating rules and cheating is not criticising to you and then sarcastically saying congrats to top it off. I guess you must be 5 . Maybe you need to quit defending someone who is intent on lying about a U11 team from last year. Time for you to grow up.

Sounds to me he is criticizing the Club, not the kids on the team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For last year in the NYPLL:

U11AA (National League) supposed to be all 2021

U11A (American League) supposed to be 2022 & and each team was allowed to have 5 (?, might have been 7) 2021 players that were within or close to the cut off birth date

That's all history in the books, all teams have changed in some degree since then....All the talk of hold backs is crazy, get over it. It is all grade based either way you look at it now, everyone starts the season off at 0-0-0. For the record my kid is on grade and age either way it is set up (on the smaller side), and by no means am I concerned about any hold backs. This will be his fourth season playing in the NYPLL. Man up or go back to rec or the weak Howard County league..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

U11A (American League) supposed to be 2022 & and each team was allowed to have 5 (?, might have been 7) 2021 players that were within or close to the cut off birth date

That's all history in the books, all teams have changed in some degree since then....All the talk of hold backs is crazy, get over it. It is all grade based either way you look at it now, everyone starts the season off at 0-0-0. For the record my kid is on grade and age either way it is set up (on the smaller side), and by no means am I concerned about any hold backs. This will be his fourth season playing in the NYPLL. Man up or go back to rec or the weak Howard County league..

What team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have it wrong. There was never a AA supposed to be 2021 and A Supposed to be 2022 with 5 or 7 2021. They allowed 7 players to old to play at right age for U11,U13, U15 not grades.The leagues were never grade based. Did you notice that all leagues were age U11A and U11AA. The leagues were as in the past older teams AA and younger teams A. Pretty simple.
You are right this is in the past and I cant figure why you have a need to discredit a bunch of 10 and 11 year olds from last year. Pretty sorry .They played in right league and won. Get over it.
Maybe you can man up and stop your constant moaning.

Even with your logic of 5-7 to old players in grade..Then the Breakers were in right league. So why dont you have something to say about this constant moaning and groaning about the Breakers playing in wrong Division and cheating to other poster.
How about calling them out Mister man up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When your kids get to HS, you'll realize how stupid all this arguing and chest thumping is. Just let the kids have fun. It doesn't matter at all who wins the game at this level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's does for other clubs in the bmore area

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When your kids get to HS, you'll realize how stupid all this arguing and chest thumping is. Just let the kids have fun. It doesn't matter at all who wins the game at this level.

Exactly right . That is why it is incredible when people come into a forum on a Specific team and start accusing it of cheating, It sucks, etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When your son grows up (and hopefully you will as well), you'll realize that all the clubs want their kids to get better and have fun. The wins and losses at the youth level are irrelevant except to donkey dads and moms.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When your son grows up (and hopefully you will as well), you'll realize that all the clubs want their kids to get better and have fun. The wins and losses at the youth level are irrelevant except to donkey dads and moms.

Wins matter to every club!
Club politics and revenue are directly related to wins and losses. Judging by your choice of words we will all conclude that you don't really know much about club lax and that growing up is clearly on your to-do list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wins matter to every club!
Club politics and revenue are directly related to wins and losses. Judging by your choice of words we will all conclude that you don't really know much about club lax and that growing up is clearly on your to-do list.

Exactly. Why do you think the clubs put their championships on the website? How else can they rationalize charging the fees they do. Same reason they put the college commitments on the sites. Of course they want the kids to get better and have fun, but don't you think the kids have a better summer if they are winning?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Winning only matters if it gets you into the top events. Once you are there 4-0 or 2-2 does not matter. Your son will have the chance to be seen by the right people. If your club is winning every tournament but its not the correct tournments it does you no good. You have to confirm where the top 20 clubs are playing and make sure your club is playing there also. If not you are on the wrong team. Its better to play Crabs,91, Express and clubs like this and go 0-4 then play bums in Va Beach tournament and go 4-0.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard