BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,788
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 35 of 38 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 38
Re: 2015 Spring Boys Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can a Syosset Parent please tell us how many of the boys on the lacrosse also played varsity football for the Braves this past season?

Long Island Champions in two sports is a great accomplishment for a young athlete. Congrats to The Braves.

I think there was at least 5 starters that played on the football team!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can a Syosset Parent please tell us how many of the boys on the lacrosse also played varsity football for the Braves this past season?

Long Island Champions in two sports is a great accomplishment for a young athlete. Congrats to The Braves.

Thank you and you're right it is a great accomplishment that the boys should be proud of . And since it's rare that people come on BOC to point out positive things about other teams /schools it is appreciated .
Almost half of our lacrosse team are also football players , there were about 20 players that were on both teams that won the LI Championships this year. Definitely a memorable year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you looking for to see your kids name ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could Calabria have done a better job ? What do you mean by ok coaching ?

He's "ohfa" when it comes to states. That's "ok" and will never be confused with greatness.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you and you're right it is a great accomplishment that the boys should be proud of . And since it's rare that people come on BOC to point out positive things about other teams /schools it is appreciated .
Almost half of our lacrosse team are also football players , there were about 20 players that were on both teams that won the LI Championships this year. Definitely a memorable year
Great, fantastic and congrats to all the Syosset kids who also played soccer or x country or archery or bowling or checkers.... Now that that's out of the way and congrats to all, MOVE ON, Syo is out, csh and set are still in.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes your right CSH would kill Syosett

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great, fantastic and congrats to all the Syosset kids who also played soccer or x country or archery or bowling or checkers.... Now that that's out of the way and congrats to all, MOVE ON, Syo is out, csh and set are still in.

I am a proud Syosset Parent and I think my son was on both teams but I was so drunk at all the games I really don't remember- we tailgate harder then you play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
classless stuckup csh parent. the remark about syossett out csh in lame. csh football players are soft

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes your right CSH would kill Syosett

I don't think so!!!!! Syosset JV killed CSH team!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry Syosset parent- your son wasnt on both teams, you dont remember because of other issues you have, you were not invited to any tailgates.
Shouldn't hate on the parents of the town because your kid didnt play.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you divine that it was a CSH parent that wrote that? The author simply mentioned the two LI teams that are moving on...Relax guy...go yell at one of the service providers in your wonderful village like the rest of your residents do...classless...I hate crossing the boarder. And, I don't think that any football players are "soft" you may just have more better players given your size. But pipe down...last Syosset football glory was the early 70's...this year was likely an outlier, continuing enjoying it until it fades away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I doubt that, since to so many of you winning is everything. The minute you lose you can only poke at the teams who beat you rather than taking a long hard look at yourselves. GROW UP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As far as Syosset JV killing CSH jv...congrats, you are the JV champions. Make sure to frame it...there are about 12 fresh and sophs on the csh varsity actually playing...see you next year. I think syossset is about 3-7 vs CSH in the last 10 years...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love a good rivalry, maybe better then the next guy... That is what makes sports grand! But I rather like it more to leave it all out on the field and be friends when we are done! Some of these kids will see each other the next few years after they are home from break and some may even become neighbors as they grow up and their kids will be friends... strange how this road of life twist and turns.

It was a great season with various teams in the mix. For those returning for 2016 the season is already a few weeks old!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone tell me why CSH which is in Suffolk is not in section 11? Farmingdale has a part of the town in Suffolk but most is in Nassau and they are in section 8 where they belong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how would they do vs chaminade jv?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how would they do vs chaminade jv?

who cares!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As far as Syosset JV killing CSH jv...congrats, you are the JV champions. Make sure to frame it...there are about 12 fresh and sophs on the csh varsity actually playing...see you next year. I think syossset is about 3-7 vs CSH in the last 10 years...

If I remember correctly syosset beat CSH pretty bad this spring!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CHS State Champs! Manhasset losing to Victor. Not a great year for LI, with the exception of CHS. My opinion, LI teams need to learn how to play a WHOLE game!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is the list of All county for Nassau and Suffolk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is the list of All county for Nassau and Suffolk
Seems like it is hidden this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I also do not like all of these pictures that get posted of the Seniors only. Show me one team where the underclassmen didn't help the cause it any title run. It is a team thing...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk Dinner tonight - No Lists?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk Dinner tonight - No Lists?

The kids getting all county were told. The all- Americans will be announced tonight. Kids were told if they were finalists

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone tell me why CSH which is in Suffolk is not in section 11? Farmingdale has a part of the town in Suffolk but most is in Nassau and they are in section 8 where they belong.

CSH district includes part of Laurel Hollow and Oyster Bay Cove which are both in Nassau County. A CSH elementary school is in Nassau County as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know how honors are determined for the publics? Does the coach nominate and other coaches vote or based on teams record each coach can select who he deems. Just looking for a bit of clarification in the process. Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know how honors are determined for the publics? Does the coach nominate and other coaches vote or based on teams record each coach can select who he deems. Just looking for a bit of clarification in the process. Thanks

Transparency at its best! At this point who cares how...

Who made it, can anyone give any color to it. The shame of it is 1/2 of us want to know because we want to slam the kid who made it over ours. I also want to see who to congratulate any of the boys when we see them.

Is there a slot for each position, do they have a 2nd/3rd team or an honorable mention. Someone said there was a team for first time on Varsity (Rookie of the year). What other Awards are there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AA: henningson NP
Sutherland NP
Bucaro WM
Mccullogh WM
Willets SE
Arciri SE
Danigilis SE
Bray SWR

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rookie of the year has been in place for awhile now. Didnt go this year but last year was like this.
All div
All county
Rookie of the year
For the first time last year they gave out awards to the top attack, midfield, defense and goalie. One of each for the A schools and one for the B/C schools which came with a $500 scholarship to the students charity of choice. Which was nice.
All american honarable mention 4 players
All american 9 players between A,B,C
All newsday team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The coaches get to nominate kids based on their seeding. Higher seed gets more spots than lower. Then the coaches vote on it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks great list of players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AA Bullis MT. Sinai

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Under Armour LI looks like the Turtles

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA Long Island

Christopher Adamo
Gerard Arceri
James Avanzato
Matthew Benus
Lucas Capobianco-Hogan
Blake Carrara
Matt Chmil
Lucas Cotler
Connor Desimone
Lawrence Galizia
Matt Gavin
Jacob Giacalone
Andre Gomez
Jack Keogh
Matthew Licciardi
Brendan Luu
Kevin Mack
Jared Nugent
Ryan Poole
Daniel Rooney
Frankie Tangredi
Kyle Thornton
Wayne White
Jack Zullo

Congrats to all the kids that made it. Good luck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a joke, one kid on my sons team did nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed but you know what you are in for going in. The road to the 44 I think was done well. After that nothing else mattered.
Good luck to the LI Boys they will need it with the coaching staff and roster they have

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed but you know what you are in for going in. The road to the 44 I think was done well. After that nothing else mattered.
Good luck to the LI Boys they will need it with the coaching staff and roster they have

Wait, let me guess. Your son made the final 44 not the final 22 so the selection for the 44 was fair but everything after that was pre-ordained.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait, let me guess. Your son made the final 44 not the final 22 so the selection for the 44 was fair but everything after that was pre-ordained.

Roster is young, but talented. As usual, shennanigans going on, such as the placement of certain Kids on the same team so they wouldn't have to face each other with the intention of eliminating one. Overall better than last year, guess it will never be perfect. Best of luck to the team, they have their work cut out for them, as well as a poor track record to avenge!Go LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Roster is young, but talented. As usual, shennanigans going on, such as the placement of certain Kids on the same team so they wouldn't have to face each other with the intention of eliminating one. Overall better than last year, guess it will never be perfect. Best of luck to the team, they have their work cut out for them, as well as a poor track record to avenge!Go LI

Yup Sherlock made 44 not final. Play thru out the season and stats prove the difference. But we knew that going in

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is where it has to stop. You know as well as everybody else the final picks have a lot to do with who you know. I am tired of hearing this you must be one of those not picked. Had no dog in the fight this year, but nothing has changed from years past. These things are all about who you know!

Page 35 of 38 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 38

Link Copied to Clipboard