BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,584
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
New Reply

Bold Italic Underline Strike-through   Fonts Font Size   Font Color Smilies   Insert Image Link Insert Media Tag   Quote Quote Quote List   Insert Link Insert Email Link   Quote Spoiler  
Post Icon
Post Options
HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled.

CAPTCHA Verification

In Response To: "Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse"
Anonymous
Anonymous
I agree with you but I have another comment. I don't know where you were at the 2017 tryout but it was very obvious to me and the group I was with that the existing team members with the purple on were definitely being played while other kids were "subs". Almost like they knew where their starters were going to be and wanted to see how the kids would measure up. I am new to travel so I don't know if this is "normal" for a tryout. My daughter played for a travel program last year but was asked to participate. I am glad they are taking two teams so that many will have an opportunity to play for Top Guns. I hear good things about them!