Recon Tryouts are posted .. Registration for Blatant Camp is tomorrow 8:30 AM at the South Huntington Public Library. Walk-Ups are welcome.

Latest Tryouts Posts
Recon Tryouts Boys
by CJ Orlando
Yesterday at 03:18 PM
Bluefish Lacrosse Try Outs
by
07/22/16 02:43 PM
Bombers Tryouts
by CJ Orlando
07/22/16 02:32 PM
L.I. Bengals Tryouts
by CJ Orlando
07/20/16 11:20 AM
Millon Force Tryouts
by
07/19/16 05:36 PM
Most Recent Posts
Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 10:51 PM
Welcome Philadelphia & Vicinity
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 10:43 PM
Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
Girls 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 10:02 PM
Who's Online
0 registered (), 184 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Stay Informed
Useful Links
Connecticut USL Chapter
LI Metro LAX Foundation
New Jersey South Chapter
Nassau Coaches Assoc.
Nassau Lacrosse Officials
Nassau PAL Lacrosse
Nassau Women's Officials
Newsday Lacrosse
Section VIII Athletics
Section XI Athletics
Suffolk Lacrosse Officials
US Lacrosse
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousEnough with the excuses as to why MD lost. A loss is a loss is a loss. Who even mentioned MD? I guess you left the field at noon Did the LI team have cuts?
Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome Philadelphia & Vicinity by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousAnother philly club just announced. Team 11 Joey Sankey. How many teams can they fit in that small area? Must be 20+ They have the kids to field 4-5 AA Teams at every year just not 20. Everyone trying to make a liv
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

Looneys are very good but the difference I've seen w crush is how much they've physically grown and play w an edge. So when you combine that w them being by far the most skilled team it would take a team playing really really well and crush having an
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Honest question, not trying to bash anyone. I remember the Blue Devils being very good a couple years ago, even winning a couple of the second tier tournaments, but looks like they struggled in the C bracket at Hofstra this weekend. Anyone know wha
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousE3 is the best B team E3 has that insane mom that yells on the side line like a lunatic. She alone would make me not let my kid try out for that team. I have nightmares of her yelling at that poor Hawk kid!
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MadLax Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Dukes hahahahahahahhaah
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Complaint Department by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 09:52 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousBoys, Someone tell me these new alliances while may have helped certain years 2019 2020, could it also be the death of lacrosse at 2021 2022. What is next. Come on all of you outlier followers what is the next thing
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous] All these quality teams playing at Hofstra LI Classic tomorrow. Blue Devils 2023 CT Grizzlies 2023 East End Elite 2023 Ig
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousYou can say whatever you want... Teal played up ( with the right coaching they would of probably won) to say they got destroyed is stupid. What other team played up? Teal lost to TG black by 4 points at Hofstra so to a
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousAny coaching changes at this age? The golden question. If you find out, post it! One of two things need to happen. JA needs
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 06:14 PM

I have a good feeling about Bing. Coach is young, enthusiastic former player and has a good rep. kids at bellarmine really liked him. So far moving in a positive direction
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 04:38 PM

Crabs lose to Crush at UMD 11-8.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 03:28 PM

And considering Jesters had 9th graders on their team they really didn't do as well as everyone thought watching them in last two games they barely won a real close game in a Braveheart to empiire in semi and then lost to wogue . I would say they a
Tryouts, Practices & Scrimmages
Jump to new posts Recon Tryouts Boys by CJ Orlando @ Yesterday at 03:18 PM

BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Early Recruiting by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousCan anybody give me an update on the 2028's? Any superstars? LOL I can..It will be the best class since the 2026's. 2027 is a disaster according to people
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 12:51 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousAny results from Hofstra tourney for this age group? How are the LI teams doing? Most notably in the top division, TG black went 4-0 to win the division, with Sound Crosse coming in 2nd. Elevate didn't make the playo
Clinics, & Camps
Jump to new posts Re: Blatant Lacrosse Camp by BlatantLacrosse @ Yesterday at 10:49 AM

Registration for camp is tomorrow 8:30 AM at the South Huntington Public Library. Walk-Ups are welcome.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: LONG ISLAND - GIrls Only YJ/TG free discussion by Anonymous @ 07/23/16 07:51 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: strongARMAnyone have anything good/bad to say about [****] and/or Icon? [****] had solid coaching at
Tournaments, Showcases, & Leagues
Jump to new posts Re: Lax4BackPax Charity Tournament by Anonymous @ 07/23/16 06:12 PM

No this is a nice little tournament that usually has a bunch of teams pretending to be town teams
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Re: Boys 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ 07/23/16 09:33 AM

My son played on the Brine HSB team and there were very few coaches in attendance at the event for both Brine and Warrior.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: High School Lax Boys by Anonymous @ 07/22/16 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Anonymous not sure what that means...was the lacrosse bad or just the number and type of colleges watching? Lacrosse was fine. Kids had fun. It was a pure money grab. 12 coaches showed not the 40 that were promised. The 12 we
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2018-10th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ 07/22/16 07:20 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousHow is the Li brine team doing. need the 1pm game to advance to Playoff's. I know I know it not about winning. oh but it is, the more games you win the more coaches watch. sure some w
Tryouts, Practices & Scrimmages
Jump to new posts Re: L.I. Outlaws Tryouts by CJ Orlando @ 07/22/16 06:42 PM

The LI Outlaws would like to announce the addition of three new members to our Board of Directors. We are very excited to have them on board and to see what they bring to the table. Isaac Neal (Port Washington) will be our director of player developm
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022 by Anonymous @ 07/22/16 05:18 PM

Virginia....
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse by Anonymous @ 07/22/16 02:55 PM

17s and 18s never planned on going this year. Ask IL yourself down there. The rumors that people try to make up is laughable.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Upcoming Tryouts

Tournaments & Showcases
Harding Summer Sunset
Harding Fall Bay Bash 2016
Harding Fall Brawl 2016
Lax4BackPax Tournament
Boy's LI Showcase Prospect Camp
L.I. Lacrosse Shoot-Out
Clinics & Camps
Blatant Free Clinic
Blatant Camp