Twenty Four Lil Laxers Fall Program is now posted in the Clinics Thread...

Latest Tryouts Posts
Suffolk Allstars Tryouts
by CJ Orlando
08/20/16 12:41 PM
L.I. Sharks Tryouts
by CJ Orlando
08/18/16 04:30 PM
Title 9 Tryouts
by
08/18/16 02:34 PM
L.I. Pride Tryouts
by CJ Orlando
08/17/16 11:41 PM
Mama's Boyz/Girlz Tryouts
by
08/17/16 11:43 AM
Most Recent Posts
Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
by Anonymous
7 minutes 3 seconds ago
Boys 2024
by Anonymous
9 minutes 23 seconds ago
Boys 2020
by Anonymous
14 minutes 12 seconds ago
Girls Tryout Discussion
by Anonymous
18 minutes 52 seconds ago
Who's Online
2 registered (lacrosse mom, CJ Orlando), 447 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Stay Informed
Useful Links
Connecticut USL Chapter
LI Metro LAX Foundation
New Jersey South Chapter
Nassau Coaches Assoc.
Nassau Lacrosse Officials
Nassau PAL Lacrosse
Nassau Women's Officials
Newsday Lacrosse
Section VIII Athletics
Section XI Athletics
Suffolk Lacrosse Officials
US Lacrosse
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse by Anonymous @ 14 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousI am hearing that Primetime, which is based in Lewisboro, and has been traditionally very strong, is no longer going to be able to call John Jay HS their ho
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024 by Anonymous @ 17 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Anonymousah look at that there are different forums on here. news to me too. Crabs team to beat
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020 by Anonymous @ 21 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousFor those of you who continuously complain about holdbacks in lacrosse, your kids will likely never be as successful as they'd like to be. And that's not because some other kid is 3 days,
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls Tryout Discussion by Anonymous @ 26 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousSo who has all the coaching, and what clubs are yj poaching? YJ's poach from everywhere! Every year some of the best kids at all the surrounding programs make the jump because they are promised things and they know th
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Complaint Department by Anonymous @ 32 minutes 43 seconds ago

But there is always one D-Bag parent who the rookie parents who don't know all the facts flock to to hear them hold court on the state of everything, travel program, school team, booster club, college commits etc while the rest of us just roll our ey
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club by Anonymous @ 42 minutes 2 seconds ago

I see a lot of clubs going down. Leadership has to realize if the kids are not having fun, some will burn out and stop playing. Wake up people. Ack Ack
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by Anonymous @ 42 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousThe amazing part is even with all these issues they still managed to consistently beat All Long Island teams except Liberty ...( yellow jackets in a completely different league ) Liberty games are always one goal games
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by Anonymous @ Today at 07:58 AM

Outlaws is a good organization. They just need to better plan and Strategise. They had great athletic kids, just too much change and one dimensional.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2026- 3rd Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by Anonymous @ Today at 07:43 AM

Do you know how many players they took ?
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by Anonymous @ Today at 06:56 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousDo Igloo pick their team yet? Some people have received calls. have they announced who all of their coaches are
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns by Anonymous @ Today at 06:50 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousWhere is all the chatter about tryouts? TG has become irrelevant, nobody cares Says the jealous mom whose daughter was cut!
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by Anonymous @ Today at 05:28 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous1- Hitmen 2- True Blue 3- Recon Where would you put Express and Blue Fish in that order? Blue fish 4. Express is in a di
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWhat is the difference between reclassify, holdback and a PG year? A.) Holdback- don't register your kid for kindergarten until he is six, so he will be more mature and bigger than his classmates. B.) Reclass - mayb
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2018- 11th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017 by Timo941 @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

Originally Posted By: CJ OrlandoOriginally Posted By: Timo941Originally Posted By: CJ OrlandoOriginally Posted By: Timo941Originally Posted By: AnonymousIt seems that a certain team had a very light turnout at their tryouts yesterday. Not enough to e
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2020 - 9th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:44 PM

to the poster that cited the best player on team X is pre med, I agree that the best players can write their own tickets. The top girls on each team that were coveted by every school get more latitude then the girls on the roster outside of the top h
Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome Philadelphia & Vicinity by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

They did. We have not received notification either way but based on what my son said the invites went out to those who made it.
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousHas any Rosters been finalized ? Are Coaches finished evaluations? Other sports may have cause
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2021 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 05:13 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousHas DC Express published tryout results/rosters yet? Crabs, Madlax and VLC and FCA have. I'd be surprised if there's enough talent leftover to stock Express as a AA, let alone AAA.
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2023 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 03:23 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousHow many kids did Crabs poach from other teams this year? Saw at least 3 Crabs helmets at Looneys tryouts. Poach? Since when is wanting to play with the best 2023 team poaching? That Crab
Clinics, & Camps
Jump to new posts Twenty Four Lacrosse Lil Laxer Fall Program by CJ Orlando @ Yesterday at 11:56 AM

Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MadLax Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 08:52 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousMadlax capital players making a showed up at the DC Express 2021 tryouts Well if the plan to go to Bullis this makes sense.
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2022 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 08:10 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousNo program run better than heros! Every program has their problem parents but overall, can't do better. how do you know, has your kid played for other clubs?
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2019 by Anonymous @ 08/28/16 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousVLC or Madlax if you had the choice for 2019 player. The DC Madlax team is one of the best in the country. Are they having tryouts? If so, go there.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: WSYL NEW RULES by Anonymous @ 08/28/16 08:46 PM

Ya ya we've heard that before.My kid just tried out for a club team and lost the spot to a hold back.How do I know? I was there when a friend of my wife's son was born.18 months before mine was born. He said That's how its done in Mannhasset. I stron
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys High School by Anonymous @ 08/28/16 06:50 PM

It should be interesting to see whether the Trigg and Giblin moves causes a realignment in the dmv lacrosse universe.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Upcoming Tryouts

Tournaments & Showcases
Farmingdale Festival
Harding Fall Bay Bash 2016
Harding Fall Brawl 2016
Clinics & Camps
Gladiators Lacrosse Academy
Hub Lil Laxers Fall Program
Leagues
Harding Fall Twilight League
BOTC Sponsors