BOTC visits Blatant Team Sales. See post in the Main Forum .. Blatant Fall Jam could use 2027, 2026 and 2020 teams. Closing divisions soon. Contact Mike events@blatantlacrosse.com

Latest Tryouts Posts
True Blue Tryouts
by CJ Orlando
09/20/16 04:26 PM
L.I. Outlaws Open Tryouts
by
09/15/16 07:04 PM
Millon Force Tryouts
by
07/19/16 05:36 PM
Most Recent Posts
Boys 2020- 9th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
by Anonymous
Today at 09:53 AM
Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
by Anonymous
Today at 09:03 AM
Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
by Anonymous
Today at 08:50 AM
Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
by Anonymous
Today at 08:38 AM
Who's Online
2 registered (Todd Amo, CJ Orlando), 304 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Stay Informed
Useful Links
Connecticut USL Chapter
LI Metro LAX Foundation
New Jersey South Chapter
Nassau Coaches Assoc.
Nassau Lacrosse Officials
Nassau PAL Lacrosse
Nassau Women's Officials
Newsday Lacrosse
Section VIII Athletics
Section XI Athletics
Suffolk Lacrosse Officials
US Lacrosse
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020- 9th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017 by Anonymous @ Today at 09:53 AM

I'm a lacrosse parent and I have yet to see a team that doesn't have multiple parents complaining; that's youth sports. What's much more annoying is people like you, who would not be adult enough to voice your concern publicly, but would hide behin
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by Anonymous @ Today at 09:03 AM

Originally Posted By: CJ OrlandoOriginally Posted By: AnonymousWhere is express A playing this year? I heard that most of the good players left the team.. Not true at all, unless you are a mommy from Manhasset and thought your little crew were the
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Today at 08:50 AM

Its been stated for years that CR is selling, problem is its not worth much without her and her contacts etc.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by Anonymous @ Today at 08:38 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousBasketball is a great sport that works well with Lacrosse. An athlete that plays lacrosse will
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2018 by Anonymous @ Today at 08:36 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousPointing out the ridiculous (and often false) things you say is not bashing. I've never seen someone defending with such enthusiasm a business that threatens its own clients. He must give you 10% off on Madlax socks.
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020 by Anonymous @ Today at 08:32 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous Originally Posted By: Anonymous Been coaching club and rec for many years, and can honestly say I've only seen a small handful of kids out of hundreds that gamed the grad year club syste
Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity by Anonymous @ Today at 08:28 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousDukes 2022 national I saw this past summer and they dismantled everyone. They were real good. Why was that? Listen its really really easy to go out and put together the best kids on the East Coast and win games. Howev
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022 by Anonymous @ Today at 06:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Anonymous Paying 2K a year gives you the right to behave irrational...Oh my bad..... Act out until your 2k heart is content...By the way I have 3 boys and pay 6k...I guess I have more of a right than you to act out as you do...B
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2019- 10th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017 by Anonymous @ Today at 05:53 AM

What's with D1 commits. Is that what you base an organization on. That's sad. How about an organization developing kids so that they get into a good college regardless of what division they are in. Plus why give a verbal when your in 10th grade? Oh
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymouswhy do you people act like classless jerkoffs..Answer the guys question or just refrain from typing a douchebagg comment. 2022 smash,unites,xpress,igloo,outlaws and the town teams that are
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousCan only speak from experience at Chaminade - 100% NO Lacrosse Scholarships, and 100% NO entran
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousI heard TG has a 2020 commit to Maryland is this true? Yup Congrats!
Clinics, & Camps
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Igloo Elite 80 Camp by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 05:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Anonymous Money grab? This event only cost you $385 to get to meet all the D1 coaches, that comes to about $30 per coach for you Yes this looks like an amazing event
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 03:44 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousAgree 19 and 20 preds are the best team by far in the west/ct ar
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: WSYL NEW RULES by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 02:02 PM

So my original point was that [****] has had an influence on the eligibility rules. I have no interest in debating the abilities of the boys who are committed to play at DI schools. I do find it comical that there are people who think that boys get
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2022 - 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 01:53 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousThere has been quite a bit of turnover in the MD club teams. ??
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts BOTC Visits Blatant Team Sales by CJ Orlando @ Yesterday at 11:03 AM

Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2021 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:58 AM

sweet thanks
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2018 - 11th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 09:18 AM

Do you copy and paste every year?
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Best training program for girls? by Anonymous @ 09/28/16 05:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Anonymouslooking for the 21/22 class. Looking for supplemental clinics,camps etc... I am looking to help out a couple of the girls I coach in the spring. get some utube videos and do it yourself with the group, why pay some c
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by Anonymous @ 09/28/16 05:39 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousHow many new girls on YJ this year? Enough to make a difference? Tryouts are in 2 weeks , a
Tournaments, Showcases, & Leagues
Jump to new posts Re: Blatant Fall Jam by BlatantLacrosse @ 09/28/16 12:21 PM

There are still openings in all divisions 2027-2020. We will begin to close divisions soon as we are approaching capacity for the tournament. We have big multi-team discounts. Anyone interested please call the office at 631-629-4988 and ask for Mik
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by Anonymous @ 09/28/16 12:11 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousGood news for Outlaws. They have be on the bubble for years and will break through with even 2-3 upgrades. You might be speaking the truth. Shocking on this site. I can't confirm this
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by Anonymous @ 09/27/16 02:34 PM

And Trump is an out of shape slob himself.....sexist!
Tournaments, Showcases, & Leagues
Jump to new posts Blatant Spring Jam 2017 by CJ Orlando @ 09/27/16 01:17 PM

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Upcoming Tryouts

Tournaments & Showcases
Blatant Fall Jam
Blatant Spring Jam
Blatant Summer Showdown
Blatant Town Cup
Harding Fall Bay Bash 2016
Harding Fall Brawl 2016
Clinics & Camps