Nassau Lacrosse Officials
Nassau PAL Lacrosse
Nassau Women's Officials
Newsday Lacrosse
Section VIII Athletics
Section XI Athletics
Suffolk Lacrosse Officials
US Lacrosse
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Powder I could register under some BS screen name, meaningless , not ballsy.TG top U15 team loses to 3rd level YJ U15 , thats got to hurt. Where are the TG coolaide drinkers saying YJ is terrible unless on top team, I guess it shows that YJ is deep.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2017 Fall 2013/Summer 2014 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousI counted about 5-6 Turtles and a couple of team 91's in Denver. Incorrect. Zero Team 91 helmets for FCA but 8 Turtles helmets without question. heard there are 10 Long Island players
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2013/Summer 2014 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

How often does 91 Warriors practice? My son is on the 2024 B team which has been a disgrace. Trying to see if just our situation or if the norm for the B teams. The 2022 united sounds like a good experience. How is warriors?
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Shoreham Wading River by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

Facts - lots of SWR lax players who thought they could play in college ended up getting cut and played little to no lacrosse in college there parents paid thousands and thousands of dollars for travel teams/private lessons etc.... - - the players who
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousYou sound so proud. name your team. Oh wait it must be a secret, don't tell because we will all run there. Let me guess ...
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2013/Summer 2014 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 09:49 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousHow many people have received their invites from Philly Freshman Showcase. Are they all out yet or are they still sending them out? What hotels to stay in? Never got one for my son. But
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

what are the top organizations in westchester?
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Legacy and Dune Dawgs by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Uh? I spoke to him today!
Showcases and Tournaments
Plus we were told that a revised schedule is coming out today, because they left many teams out of the tournament!!!
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2013/Summer 2014 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousTom Rotanz Empire Lacrosse 91
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys Spring 2014 High School Varsity Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 08:13 PM

OK, so is it just me, or is this summer's recruiting circuit driving everyone nuts. Kids are being pulled in too many different directions. Kids playing on multiple travel teams. Defecting onto national teams, One showcase after another. We don't rea
Jump to new posts Lax 4 Backpax Charity Tournament Aug. 3 by Larry Miller @ Yesterday at 07:49 PM

BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2020 Fall 2013/Summer 2014 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 07:43 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous[quote=Anonymous]I hear BS will reduce team size out of fear because the parents of some superstars have threatened him that they will walk unless he kisses their butts right after he bend
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Jesters Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 07:01 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousSo let's discuss lacrosse. What a happened in CO at the U15 tourny ? Express and FLG proving once again that they are 2 of the elite clubs on LI. Express lost to Dukes
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2013/Summer 2014 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 06:58 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous2018 legacy wins 2019 legacy wins 2020 legacy wins at stowe Must have been weak competition a
College Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Colleges, Coaches, Recruitment : 2013-2014 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 05:34 PM

Home to New Jersey to watch his kids play
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 05:20 PM

3D is in it for money. Nothing more. They just raised over $5MM to start up clubs around the money. As we've all seen, many of these clubs are on a hunt to buy more clubs around the country. Why? Is it to grow the game? No. It is all about get
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Message from Mark Millon on Force Club Teams by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 04:46 PM

Very excellent coaches, but they need a WAY better selection on tournaments. This team is definitely going to be a top team in 3-5 Years.
Rules and Regulations
Jump to new posts Re: NCAA Face Off Rule Changes by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 04:21 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousFOGO is a valid and sought after position. Colleges are recruit
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 04:19 PM

"So you pay 2000 for the uniform and practices ??" - Also $125 for tryouts. Wow this is getting $$$$$$ *Tournaments are NOT included in registration fee What Your Registration Fee Gets You 1 Week at FLG Summer Lacrosse Camp (2024, 2023
Suggestion Forum
Jump to new posts Re: If I Could See One Thing on BOTC, It Would Be ... by Powderfinger @ Yesterday at 04:11 PM

I was just thinking that a travel tips thread might be good, especially for those new to the i-95 corridor. By now, we experienced laxers know all the backroads that bypass the Jersey Turnpike, as well as being familiar with all the crossings and re
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2013/Summer 2014 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 03:31 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWhy would a 2023 team play in a 2024 division? 23/24division
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Sunset Boys Tournament - July 27th, 2014 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 02:43 PM

Which Lax Warrior teams? Grades? Any one else. Hey Harding Sports Management, could you please post at least the organizations that have committed? Thank you. Seems like alot of teams will be at LAX CLASH in Stonybrook.
BOTC Main Forum
[quote=Anonymous]While this is a beautiful part of the country, the fields are beautiful but port a pottys with no toilet paper and a tourney that looks like it was thrown together in a few hours, boys and girls dropping out last minute, not sure wha
Tryouts, Clinics & Camps
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Outlaws Tryouts Schedule by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymousno lie. i was there watching my boy not play. by the way the coaches and the black players were happy with the win. the silver boys were not. great job coach Yep sour grapes from a pare
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Summer Tournaments
Battle in the Big Apple
Greenport Shootout
Lacrosse by 3
Lax 4 Backpax
LI Lax Fiddle Stick
LIMLF Shootout for Soldiers
Stony Brook Lax Clash
Summer Sunset (Boys)
Camps, Clinics & Leagues
DLT Pro Box Synergy Camp
Fall Twilight League
Hofstra University
Millon Lacrosse Boys Camps
Team Elevate Highpoint U.
Showcases
K&J Girls Showcase
Lacrosse by 3
Fall Tournaments
Fall Brawl
Fall Bay Bash
FLG 3D Fall Shootout
FLG Face-Off Combine
BOTC Sponsors

Long Island Clubs (Boys)
All Greys
Ballistix
Be The Best
Blaze
Blue Sharks
Braves
Buccaneers
Checkmate Sharks
EXCEL Lacrosse
Express
FLG Lacrosse
Gladiators
Havoc Dune Dawgs
Hitmen
Icon
Igloo
Jesters
Lax Warriors
Legacy
Lizards Elite
Millon Force
Outlaws
Pride
Rampage
Recon
Revolution
Rough Rider
Sting
Storm
Team 91
Team Long Island
Team Revolution
Threshers
Thunder
Tomahawks
True Blue
Turf Island Oilers
Viper Lacrosse
365lax
516 Lacrosse
Who's Online
0 registered (), 102 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod