L.I. Outlaws Tryouts are now posted in the Tryouts Thread....

Stay Informed
Most Recent Posts
Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
by Anonymous
Today at 12:32 AM
Boys 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
by Anonymous
Today at 12:17 AM
Girls 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 11:33 PM
Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Who's Online
1 registered (CJ Orlando), 98 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Useful Links
Connecticut USL Chapter
LI Metro LAX Foundation
New Jersey South Chapter
Nassau Coaches Assoc.
Nassau Lacrosse Officials
Nassau PAL Lacrosse
Nassau Women's Officials
Newsday Lacrosse
Section VIII Athletics
Section XI Athletics
Suffolk Lacrosse Officials
US Lacrosse
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Today at 12:32 AM

So what happen to the all mighty MADLAX team this weekend 2-3.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Re: Boys 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Today at 12:17 AM

The epidemic of moronic hater dads living through their kids is sad. This ignorant fool doesn't read what he responds to and feels better about himself after doing so.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

Got to love the pat on your own back. Give me a break. Heros is a fine team with a strong draw control presence. Irrational over confidence will bite them in the tail.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

So who played in the 2023 Championship game and who won the bracket? Very weird Tourney Machine just dropped off mid day
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Team Team Elevate:2022 Blue Follow Full Schedule 2 Team Elevate:2022 Blue 9 TLC Lacrosse:TLC 2022 Red Final New Egypt High School - LFTC-08 9 Hero's Tournament Lacrosse Club:2022 green 3 Team Elevate:2022 Blue Final New Egypt High School - LFTC-
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2018 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:44 PM

What happened to FCA 2018 team. They were one of best teams in years past and seem to have really falling off. I guess Kelly politics caught up with that team just like CH team.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousI agree it is a team game, and the better players only get better when they play it that way. M
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

Crabs can't win a single division even when they give their teams the easiest pool play and path of least resistance once in bracket play. Amazing how karma bites you in the A$$.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2017-11th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOne of the funnier things I saw this weekend at Platinum Cup was the behavior of the parents of West Coast Starz 2017. They have a pretty good team until we smashed them. But their parents is what I'll always remember
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

From 8th grade down no yj championships this weekend. What happened to being elite?
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

Deez United Nutz
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2025-3rd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousI overheard someone this weekend saying that Mike Chanenchuk will be coaching the Express 2025 team next year. Can anyone confirm that to be true or not? Sure he is. Like schwajle is coaching 2024. Ask them how tha
Tournaments, Showcases, & Leagues
Jump to new posts Re: 5th Annual Jimmy McGrath Lacrosse Tournament by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousMy familys favorite tornwment of the year absolutely fun for the kids well ran and so organized and CLEAN!!! Love the message and cause for the tornemnt great atmosphere and a wonderfull day for sure always great compe
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousAPI goes to a B level tournament and finishes 2-3. The downward spiral continues. I bet the Hawks tryout registrations are coming in fast! Only the daddy ball kids and their friends
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 09:12 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousMy daughter plays for SS and she will tell you that she is tough on them. My daughter respects her and tells me that every practice she learns something that makes her a better Lacrosse pl
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousHow did both express teams do No one cares. Keep on talking to yourself Oh, and O'Reilly took the ship A ship? Really? A dinghy is more like it. G
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousLooks like Elevate plays some good clubs this weekend.... It's a shame the 2021 YJ team will probably not make it out of the
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2026-2nd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 07:47 PM

who won lax clash?
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MadLax Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 07:34 PM

Winning the the goal. Improvement is everything. If you want your kids to improve, put them with the best coaches. If Madlax MD/VA has the best coaches, then that is where your kids should be. These tournaments are a great opportunity to watch the ot
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

What is going on with Thorn's team another bad weekend. Obviously the coach is not playing the studs enough or we need an infusion of talent.
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 05:55 PM

Looneys 2020 wins crabfeast..beating crabs in OT...5 to 4. Great game!
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:41 AM

The YJ-Mitchell vs. M&D Black game that is being referred to may very well be the worst officiated girls lacrosse game I have ever seen. Back-to-back charges....called by the same official....neither of which were charges) including one that wou
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2018-10th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 08:10 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousDoesn't your kid play High School lacrosse? I am sure there are 2017s on the opposing teams. Ok, Madlax dad. We are not talking about spring HS lacrosse. For recruiting tournaments,
Clinics, & Camps
Jump to new posts Re: Blatant Free Clinic May 13th by Anonymous @ 06/25/16 08:51 PM

Will be announced this week!
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2021 by Anonymous @ 06/24/16 11:32 PM

Why would you just randomly say it's the Hawks? That makes absolutely no sense.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tournaments & Showcases
5th Annual L.I. Girls Recruiting Showcase
Blatant Exposure
Harding Summer Sunset
Harding Fall Bay Bash 2016
Harding Fall Brawl 2016
Boy's LI Showcase Prospect Camp
Girl's LI Showcase Prospect Camp
Long Ireland Tournament
L.I. Lacrosse Shoot-Out
L.I. Pride Laxfest