Today at 12:34 AM
High School Lax Girls
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 09:44 PM
Who's Online
1 registered (CJ Orlando), 90 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Useful Links
Connecticut USL Chapter
LI Metro LAX Foundation
New Jersey South Chapter
Nassau Coaches Assoc.
Nassau Lacrosse Officials
Nassau PAL Lacrosse
Nassau Women's Officials
Newsday Lacrosse
Section VIII Athletics
Section XI Athletics
Suffolk Lacrosse Officials
US Lacrosse
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo) by Anonymous @ 58 minutes 24 seconds ago

Let's call a spade a spade. If your kid is on 2020 team in HOCO and magically appears on a 2021 team next year you are cheating. Did you see the Crabs 2020 team this year? They have 16 year olds on an 8th grade team. You can say it doesn't break
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: High School Lax Boys by Anonymous @ Today at 01:08 AM

Anyone know why the last of the 3rd quarter and entire 4th quarter missing from MSG site Farmingdale/Mass game? A time out called and video ends?
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Today at 12:34 AM

I agree that those 5 teams are arguably the best 5 in the country. But, what is YJ's obsession with having to be labelled as "the best"? My point was, in the grand scheme of things, being the best 2020 girls club lax team means nothing. It
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: High School Lax Girls by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

maryland is in trouble
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Anonymous[quote=Anonymous]elite 8 tournament in 2 weeks. Who is top team from NY? Smash Who is top team from MD? Hawks
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2023 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousBLC 2023 Hoco Champs. Beat Crabs 12-8 in final. Congrats Bethesda on a great season.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Complaint Department by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 09:20 PM

As a parent you are going to complain about officiating? Go right to the Section 8 or Section 11 websites. Contact information is there along with schedules and standings.
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Anonymous Don't mention this man's son again. He's a kid. BOTC, I thought you didn't allow people to discuss specific kids? So wrong. I know this kid. He's a great kid. This is wrong. They don't allow people to disparage pla
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

If the call is made prior to the player initiating the shot then yes, that said there are times when the call is made too late for the shot to be stopped and in that case you cannot call a dangerous shot.[/quote] Well you actually can. See here is
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Kids are playing PAL, with their town and classmates. 2 practices, sometimes 3 a week, plus games on sunday, plus 4 town team tournaments. Plus travel practice, twice a week, plus several travel tournaments. I don't think these kids need more lacross
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousBoth teams played the bench second half, and that just proves the point further, with key playe
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 07:15 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousGreen is mostly manhasset kids no? Greens is mostly Manhasset dads...
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: BOYS PAL League by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

A & B divisions will be on ESPNU. C & D are on the Ocho.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2025-3rd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 02:08 PM

Is Wright the A team?
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 01:28 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousThe YJ 2022's are scheduled to play at the Midatlantic tournament in May in MD. This tournaments is in June(6/4 & 6/5) but yes the YJ 2022 will be
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 12:52 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousI saw a guy in a Mets hat at the Viper tournament. I bet that guy can hit! That was me!!! Glad I made an impression on you
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MadLax Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 12:51 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousTranslation: "It is wrong for dads to coach their sons in club ball. If you see a dad coaching his son on your club team, run away. Unless it's Madlax." No I agree its not good and if he does coach more th
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 11:56 AM

Who cares, get a life
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 07:20 AM

Trevor baptiste commited late to a D3 school then switched to Denver, and last year was the top fogo as a freshman on the national championship team. Yes there's early recruits but some kids just get better later. My son verbaled in September of his
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 07:12 AM

School is almost out. Summer is around the corner. Bout that time for the annual right of passage for Baltimore club lacrosse teams - reclassing!!!!!!
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Early Recruiting by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 01:55 AM

Can anyone comment on Roster Size. It looks like many of these early recruiting programs are going to drastically increase their rosters. Schools that were in the 46 range may be going to 53-54. What are the implications of this. Are they going to be
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ 05/25/16 12:18 PM

Either daughter got cut or you are sick and tired of losing to heros. First class organization!
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2026-2nd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by meco24 @ 05/25/16 09:36 AM

nice
Tournaments, Showcases, & Leagues
Jump to new posts Re: LI Outlaws Andy Forsberg Tournament by Uncle Johns band @ 05/25/16 08:07 AM

Starting to close divisions this MON 5/30 Should have schedule done by 6/6 Thanks PB
Tournaments, Showcases, & Leagues
Jump to new posts Re: BOY'S L.I. SHOWCASE PROSPECT CAMP by Anonymous @ 05/24/16 09:27 PM

I think you are referring to another showcase
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tournaments & Showcases
5th Annual L.I. Girls Recruiting Showcase
Blatant Exposure
Andy Forsberg Tournament
Harding Battle of The Bay
Harding Summer Sunset
Harding Fall Bay Bash 2016
Harding Fall Brawl 2016
Jay Gallagher
Jimmy McGrath