Nassau Lacrosse Officials
Nassau PAL Lacrosse
Nassau Women's Officials
Newsday Lacrosse
Section VIII Athletics
Section XI Athletics
Suffolk Lacrosse Officials
US Lacrosse
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ 6 minutes 7 seconds ago

FYI there are a handful of kids on all 3 of those that aren't "a" players , just cause your on 1 of "A" teams doesn't make u a "A" player. Parents know who they are !!
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ 16 minutes 36 seconds ago

If the Avengers were a B team?Then who were the A teams?
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse by Anonymous @ 16 minutes 54 seconds ago

Looneys= death spiral?
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ 23 minutes 37 seconds ago

Heard they left because Manhasset Daddys made a package deal
BOTC Main Forum
Igloo charges $3500 for their yearly programs.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: LI Outlaws News by Anonymous @ 33 minutes 23 seconds ago

Did any of the 2018 emails go out today?
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ 36 minutes 1 second ago

I made alot of friends and hope to remain friends with some not all. To not go to bat for another friend who's kids were trashed. Friends don't do friends like that. As for your last comment I have no clue why someone from another team that they don'
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2026-2nd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Today at 12:40 PM

You should likely check the 2027 thread. Probably closer to your kids age.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Complaint Department by Anonymous @ Today at 12:24 PM

Yup. I have dealt with this with my son for years. Getting overlooked because he is immature and young (and a little less coordinated). He made his middle school team but doesn't see the time others do. He is in 8th grade, and still 12, there are at
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MadLax Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Today at 12:14 PM

Yes, maybe I am. BTW, did you play college and make All-American? Just me asking. I did. Maybe that makes me less the expert, which is fine. That's just my assessment. There are a lot of good players in those three programs in 2016 and 2017. More tha
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Today at 12:13 PM

Didn't Wright's team beat Thorn when they played
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Today at 12:08 PM

If it is not an Igloo parent it sure sounds like one. I know many Igloo parents who feel this way and say it all the time. I have heard worse things than this from them. Originally Posted By: AnonymousThis was obviously not posted by an Igloo parent
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Today at 11:27 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousStrong showing at the Legacy tryout for this age group. 75+ girls and a lot of talent and relentless hustle. Great jobs ladies! Good Luck! It looks like there will be plenty of movement from clubs this year in this
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2017-11th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Today at 11:23 AM

All 3 coaches...love it..Who cares..Both teams have really good kids..Who really cares who wins a game like that is the parents..some weird thing they have to justify something..move on man..more to life to worry about. alot of those kids are friends
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Today at 11:21 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous Does anybody know how many teams True Blue is doing for fifth grade and did anyone get phone calls yet ... They are taking 2 teams: one select A, and B.
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club by Anonymous @ Today at 11:01 AM

My son is a 2018 that is comitted to a Div1 school-so what He made the watch list-so what. I told him to keep working hard-Thats what... people.. get back to work
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2027-1st Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Today at 09:39 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousBuy a rebounder a stick and some gear. Let your son play when he chooses, throw the ball with him and sign him up or a local clinic or two. Expose him to the game, do not burden him with responsibility and timelines wit
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2018-10th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Today at 09:28 AM

Who has actually had a firsthand experience with the kid or met him
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 01:56 PM

Agreed. No self promotion here. my kids have had a great experience with North.
Tournaments, Showcases, & Leagues
Jump to new posts Re: Harding Fall Twilight Lax League by CJ Orlando @ Yesterday at 10:47 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousHave any 2020 boys teams signed up for this? And if so, who? You need to email them. info@hardingsportsgroup.com
Maryland Main Forum
Originally Posted By: AnonymousI asked (only once!) because I was curious - if the question was already on here I didn't see it. Thought that was what this forum was for. Don't let that guy bully you. There was nothing wrong with your question.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2025-3rd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ 08/30/15 09:33 PM

True Blue just put together a 2025 team. Looks like Gordon Purdy from Addlphi is going to be coaching them, reasonably priced @$900 for the year, I think they are doing a last call tryout in the next week or so.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2018-10th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by The Hop @ 08/30/15 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: The HopOriginally Posted By: AnonymousSWR and RP, not sure about MP, and many other towns are plagued by dads that take credit for their child's talents. They think that since they played in HS and or watched from sidelines and
Tournaments, Showcases, & Leagues
Jump to new posts Re: Blatant South Huntington Fall-Jam by CJ Orlando @ 08/30/15 12:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Anonymousis this a town or travel venue ? It is open to both, there will be A and B divisions 
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Age Verification by Anonymous @ 08/28/15 11:49 AM

I talked to our USL representative and it does sound like they are focused on this issue. My opinion is that 8/1 is a better cutoff than 9/1 these days. Still, so many AA teams have older kids that I don't see the l33t recruiting tournaments foll
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tweets & Twits
Tournaments & Showcases
Blatant Fall Jam
Fall Bay Bash
Fall Brawl
Fall Brawl Turkey Classic
Pumpkin Lacrosse Classic
Viper Freedom Fest
Clinics & Camps
NOTB Boys Training
NOTB Girls Training
Leagues
Fall Twilight League
BOTC Sponsors

Who's Online
2 registered (CJ Orlando, Larry Miller), 54 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Copyright (c) Back of THE CAGE, Inc. 2010 - 2015