21 minutes 45 seconds ago
Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
by Anonymous
48 minutes 28 seconds ago
Girls Spring 2014 High School Varsity Lacrosse
by Anonymous
49 minutes 37 seconds ago
Who's Online
2 registered (CJ Orlando, The Hop), 289 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Useful Links
Connecticut USL Chapter
LI Metro LAX Foundation
New Jersey South Chapter
Nassau Coaches Assoc.
Nassau Lacrosse Officials
Nassau PAL Lacrosse
Nassau Women's Officials
Newsday Lacrosse
Section VIII Athletics
Section XI Athletics
Suffolk Lacrosse Officials
US Lacrosse
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by Anonymous @ 8 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousStop putting the Taz and The Wolfpack in the same category. Not even close For now.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020 fall 2015 and spring 2016 by Anonymous @ 24 minutes 50 seconds ago

Congratulations CRUSH! Really proud of those boys. Just as an aside note, I do feel badly for the true 2020 Crabs that ended up getting the short end of the stick, because older kids chose to play down and were encouraged to do so by their coach an
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club by Anonymous @ 35 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousHumiliated? Hardly. Wait until the next tournament. I imagine we'll see the same whining we saw from T91 last month. Don't you mean "wait until the next tournament (when there is no age cutoff and we can bring
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by Anonymous @ 51 minutes 33 seconds ago

32 is not even getting out of Division 2!!!!!
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls Spring 2014 High School Varsity Lacrosse by Anonymous @ 52 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWhat was the story with inside lacrosse invitational ? , hearing minimal college coaches attented and weak competition ? Was it as thin as they say ? Elevate crushed all competition ? Was there for the boys which was
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by Anonymous @ Today at 04:25 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousHoney Badgers won the 5th Grade "B" Division. They can not play with any of the 5th Grade "A" teams. They can absolutely play with the "A" teams. They playe
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Spring Boys Varsity Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Today at 04:08 PM

I'm sure there were a ton of coaches at JR, but there was a pretty good D1 presence at this event. Definitely a good mix of D1,D2 and D3. Both of my sons games had about 30 coaches watching.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 v3.0 by Anonymous @ Today at 03:29 PM

Listen I totally agree with you. I think it's ridiculous but unfortunately it's the way of lacrosse nowadays. I hate it to because my son is going into 9th but hasn't really started his growth yet and it seems the early bloomers are the ones getting
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MadLax Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Today at 02:40 PM

I don't know of a single family taking on the expense of club lacrosse for ROI--not measured monetarily, anyway.
Tournaments, Showcases, & Leagues
Jump to new posts Re: LI Sports Hub Summer League by Anonymous @ Today at 01:04 PM

Who do you have in the 2nd /3rd division?
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Top 3 by Grad Year... by Anonymous @ Today at 09:47 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousAnyone want to try any age groups again? 2020 1st - Crush
Originally Posted By: Anonymousits come full circle, kids used to fight over whos dad could beat up the other dad, now dads fight over whose 3rd grade lacrosse team is going to beat who. I like circles. Who cares, just show up and play. And shut
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

What has Looneys 2020 won this year. Run when u can parents
Jump to new posts 5th Annual Lax4Backpax Charity Tournament - August 2 by CJ Orlando @ Yesterday at 03:46 PM

BOTC Main Forum
Originally Posted By: AnonymousCase in point! Or the kid doesnt get the SAT Score to get into the school...For the very few a coach will go to bat for to get them in.others will be told,sorry...and rightly so..after all,they are not going to do well
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 07:33 AM

West Coast Starz came in 8th place at the Expess tournament last week out of 9 teams in the AA division. The only team that was behind them was not from New York. quote=Anonymous]Just heard Igloo "Black Ice" is playing West Coast Starz
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 07:23 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymousheard 91 extreme and FCA are combining together to field a team for the U15 national championships. Neither team can field a team with all of there hold back
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Age and Reclassification. The good the bad the ugly! by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 12:27 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousI dont care if kids are reclassified. My son has been playing up his whole career. In fact he got his offer because he went to a school camp and played up as a 7th grader against Varsity.
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 NPYLL Score and Results by Anonymous @ 07/02/15 11:02 PM

wa wa wa
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 LI LAX FEST by GG1 N J18 @ 07/02/15 07:58 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymouswho cares they are in 2nd grade..teach them to read,write,add,subtract,tie shoes,ride a bike,swim...you people are IDIOTS spoken by a true 21st century mommy. go bake cupcakes What does t
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: ESM Girls Lacrosse by Anonymous @ 07/02/15 07:52 PM

Favorite list just won a state championship....maybe there is a reason they are favorites... funny how that works
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2019 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by Anonymous @ 07/02/15 05:22 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]You have lost perspective on this whole thing (or maybe never had it). The kids in 8th grade should be able to play any po
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2017 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by Anonymous @ 07/02/15 11:49 AM

Crabs had a tough game vs True Blue. Beat them 6-4. Game shortened because of rain.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2018 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by Anonymous @ 07/02/15 09:30 AM

And Capital 2017 Blue just won the LFTC.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by Anonymous @ 07/02/15 05:29 AM

B team. Why bother
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tournaments & Showcases
Battle in the Big Apple
Big Time Shootout
Fall Bay Bash
Fall Brawl
Harding Tournaments
Hershey Shootout
K&J Girls Showcase
LI Pride Laxfest
Shootout for Soldiers