Today at 09:20 PM
High School Lax Boys
by Anonymous
Today at 07:29 PM
Girls 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
by Anonymous
Today at 07:07 PM
Who's Online
1 registered (CJ Orlando), 242 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Useful Links
Connecticut USL Chapter
LI Metro LAX Foundation
New Jersey South Chapter
Nassau Coaches Assoc.
Nassau Lacrosse Officials
Nassau PAL Lacrosse
Nassau Women's Officials
Newsday Lacrosse
Section VIII Athletics
Section XI Athletics
Suffolk Lacrosse Officials
US Lacrosse
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns/Team West Babylon-West Islip by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

Hey LI person...You should trademark that Strong Island Lax title. Then, you could put YJ, TG, Elevate, Beach Bums, Liberty, Express, Wave, PAL (whatever the hell that is), M&D, Integrity, TLC, Heros, Capital, Bay Area, STEPS, etc, etc, etc out o
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 09:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Anonymous"Wait til they face the looney". Looney are a joke. All three LI teams will beat them . People reporting results of 3d tryouts lolollol Looneys beat all the long island teams last year except Crush, who g
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 NPYLL Score and Results by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 08:29 PM

I don't think anything has been set yet. Just guessing here. You can only have so many teams in a division and I think it makes sense to try and match up teams according to their projected performance. The lopsided victory sucks for both sides and we
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: High School Lax Boys by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 07:29 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousSt Anthonys and Chaminade coaches were absolutely brilliant. I'm talking genius. Starting a clu
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 07:07 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousDon't worry about us. We will be fine. Worry about your own team. And why will gap be even larger? So did many A team girls
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 06:45 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous9 year olds man, 9 year olds. Well 9 through 11 in the case of the WP Bitter loser, enjoy 2nd place. Ha, you too. BLC top
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: High School Lax Girls by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 01:27 PM

It looks like next year Huntington will be playing in the Class A division 2016-2017 season
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 12:12 PM

I know he gets destroyed on here.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse by Anonymous @ Yesterday at 10:59 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousStill is a premiere program that plays in the best events vs the best competition from all over. I assume we are talking about the boys? What I saw from the girls program last summer was
Tournaments, Showcases, & Leagues
Is this geared more toward town teams or travel teams
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse by CJ Orlando @ Yesterday at 08:25 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOnly helpful comments please. Have first grade daughter. No idea what I am doing with girls lax. At this age is it the same as boys lax? wall ball, cradling
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2025-3rd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ 02/05/16 09:02 PM

So witty .Outlaws like other organizations look for coaches that can bring teams with them. Their new additions to the board this year all came with them.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ 02/05/16 08:01 PM

Can't call it a fluke when they beat em back to back....
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ 02/05/16 03:31 PM

Make sure now you answer your own post. How sad. Guy posts then answers himself. Wonder why Jr struggles Management
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: USA U19 Final Roster Announced by Anonymous @ 02/05/16 10:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Anonymousall Mid-Atlantic and Northeast kids. Guess the hotbeds are still the hotbeds. One CA and one FL but the rest are Mid-atlantic and Northeast.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Westchester NY Lacrosse by Anonymous @ 02/04/16 10:53 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWilton . Wow Wilton has a few 2019 players huh.
Maryland Main Forum
Originally Posted By: AnonymousOMG... this is crazy. Keep it up boys! I read an article today that talked about the "cost" of productivity lost to Facebook... Facebook has nothing on BOTC! You guys are awesome... (popcorn crunch)... (po
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2026-2nd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ 02/04/16 03:04 PM

sounds like a good idea...
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Re: Boys 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ 02/03/16 09:46 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousDon't forget that there are schools within schools. As a parent
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Anonymous @ 02/03/16 05:09 PM

[quote=Anonymous]I heard the 2022 Outlaw coach quit. Any truth to that? No
Jump to new posts Re: Syosset Lacrosse Shootout by Anonymous @ 02/03/16 01:49 PM

excellent well run tournament great way to start off season
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. by Anonymous @ 02/03/16 09:54 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousChaminade's Non-League Schedule: Smithtown East (scrimmage) West Islip St. Ignatius (CA) Ward Melville Manhassett Yorktown Massapequa Fairfield Prep (CT) Greenwich (CT) Delbarton (NJ) For the guy who says their schedu
Jump to new posts Re: Harding Battle of The B's Series by Anonymous @ 02/03/16 08:33 AM

Lancaster PA That should be fun
BOTC Main Forum
Originally Posted By: Anonymousor the coaches of the team decided to choose their recruits, i.e. UPenn, PSU and OSU. that is 9 of the 25...whatever. Good luck to all who made it. Or the kids from the other schools did not perform well enough at t
Jump to new posts Hub St Patrick's Jamboree by CJ Orlando @ 02/02/16 11:34 AM

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tournaments & Showcases
Andy Forsberg Tournament
Blatant Spring Jam
Blatant Town Only Cup
Harding March Madness
Harding Battle of The B's
Harding Battle of The Bay
Harding Lancaster Lax Fest
Harding Summer Sunset