BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,108
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
MARYLAND FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys High School Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone else think #18 on BL looked useless and unathletic in the game Friday? Isn't the kid going to UMD, thought he was supposed to be one of their top players but he looked lazy during the game, not sure what's going on there, maybe Maryland needs to rethink their decision with that guy.
Because you think so. LOL!!!
12,818 3,321,841 more...
Anyone else think #18 on BL looked useless and unathletic in the game Friday? Isn't the kid going to UMD, thought he was supposed to be one of their top players but he looked lazy during the game, not sure what's going on there, maybe Maryland needs to rethink their decision with that guy.

I think I'll trust John Tillman's analysis over some rando on BOTC
12,818 3,321,841 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM (LI, CT, WC) Jump to new posts
Re: Boys High School Lax Anonymous
The bottom line is Massapequa is just not a talented team this year. They have a great defender and goalie, but the rest of the team is very inexperienced and has never played a significant minute outside of this season.
10,659 4,173,950 more...
The BS has finally ruined a lacrosse forum that was at one time actually a good forum for talking about games and the league and the results. Now this forum is just about hurling insults, degrading other programs etc. Don't you want MSJ, JC Severn etc all to do well so the league remains the top in the country. Some of the elitist would like this to be a 5 team league....yea that would be alot of fun.

Nah, Every year it's the same thing. Moths to a flame.

With visions of grandeur, parents send their kids to a lax mill like Loyola and Calvert Hall that carries 50 kids on their varsity roster. Parents ignore the other 50-60 on JV and Fresh soph because, "Sonny will make it."

He doesn't. The kid gets buried on JV, and then quits or is cut by the time they are juniors.

Oh well. The good news is the parents can always complain here.

Oh good, John Carroll Dad is back for another year.

JC is going to be the trendy place to transfer for all non athletic rich kids that can't play looking for opportunity. Has to be the coach, not my kid I'm going to leave and go to JC for opportunity. Going to be a collection of all the cancer families in one place with same results.

Actually no JC has elite level recruits at every position coming in next year that will make immediate impact!
12,818 3,321,841 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous
Why did RP coach quit this weekend. Never a dull moment with fool lacrosse parents that know everything about coaching and winning.
Which coach is still there?
4,888 1,323,587 more...
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Woodstick Saturday. Huge match-up. Manhasset looked strong vs SWR yesterday.
10,659 4,173,950 more...
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous
So Money is the new Red Hots?
Money lost to Predators just last summer....come on!

The Talk of Baltimore!!!

What did happen to Preds? It seemed like they were making some progress at the end of last summer but now they're struggling in AA - did players switch teams?
10,179 2,016,599 more...
12,818 3,321,841 more...
Why did RP coach quit this weekend. Never a dull moment with fool lacrosse parents that know everything about coaching and winning.

RPCS Head coach quit?
4,888 1,323,587 more...
Annapolis Hawks 12 v Team Money 2
FCA Blue 6 v Next Level Blue 7 in OT
Madlax Capital 3 v Crabs 12
Team 91 2 v DC Express 8
I’m not sure I see a soft line here to be exploited… I like your handicapping if this week’s games

ha! I could take this guy's money big time!

Hawks 12 v. Team Money 2 - Money has a great goalie and Hawks are not putting up a lot of goals - I will take the ten here!
FCA Blue 6 v Next Level Blue 7 in OT - this is too close to call
Madlax Capital 3 v Crabs 12 - MadLax will improve a lot from their first game to their second and they do have a great goalie - no way the Crabs score 12 - i will take the nine goals here!
Team 91 2 v DC Express 8
- 91 will win every face off, so I don't see how DCE, the worst D in the league, will hold them to 2 goals. I will take the six here.[/quote]

I'm the guy who said "Ha I could take your money," but I gotta admit your lines were pretty darn good. For Hawks/Money, you set a 10 goal spread and Hawks won by 9. You predicted that FCA/NL would be close, and it was, and wise bettors know to go against NL in the close ones. Crabs v. MadLax was closer than you predicted (a three goal margin when the line was 9) but everyone knows MadLax has one of the top 2 2028 goalies in the country, and MadLax has more juice than anyone expected. And DCE v. Team 91 you hit right on the nose, a 6 goal spread. For the record, I would have won two of my three bets, and pushed the other, but well done! If you wish, go ahead and set some lines for this weekend please.
10,179 2,016,599 more...
Money is so incredibly overrated…..facts- AAA last year they had to “beat the breaks off,” the “why are you even here FCA White” 6-5 in semi, just to make it to the AAA final.

Why wasn't there a play-in game with Clippers for last Elite spot?

Do they do that?
10,179 2,016,599 more...
Re: Team 91 MD Anonymous
Feel bad for those 31’s
1,310 315,908 more...
Re: Boys 2030 Midatlantic Anonymous
Get your popcorn ready for that one.

FCA look to be in a good position to make playoffs
517 144,253 more...
You meaning sending doubles and being really physical. Then play the victim when opponents call them out. My bet is the coaches sent the goalie to push her over the line. No other reason to have their goalie on the field.

Well...you must have a goalie on the field per rules so there is at least ONE reason.
4,888 1,323,587 more...
Re: Girls 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous
Does anyone know the varsity/junior varsity rules about roster hopping from one level to another and where I can find it in writing?

Not sure where you can find in writing but I do know you cannot play a game for both teams in the same day but you can play for both teams. In other words, you can't play two games in one day.
222 43,026 more...
4,888 1,323,587 more...
Pretty sad a school district hired a daddy coach that coaches a club team. Conflict ?

South Side has a daddy coach. There are quite a few parents and club coaches working in districts across LI. Shouldn’t be allowed.

Yea, but South Side is always over achieving .......

Why Not? If they are qualified and credentialed, approved by the AD and BOE what is the issue? Show up to your BOE meetings, voice your opinions and maybe you'll get something done. Not sure how coming on here and complaining is helping your cause.
10,659 4,173,950 more...
Let's hear those predictions for the weekend!

Mine:

Crabs fall to 1-2, second straight loss, NL wins by 7

FCA upsets True

Hawks lost to Madlax by 6

Clippers beat 91 by 5

Impressive

Crabs fall
FCA wins
Hawks lose by 8
Clippers squeak out a win in OT with Hawks parents joining last 5 min to cheer for 91(classless)
That Clippers vs Hawks will be a SHOW! Not on the field but off the field. Point the cameras to the stands it will be much more entertaining then the game.
517 144,253 more...
So Money is the new Red Hots?
Money lost to Predators just last summer....come on!

The Talk of Baltimore!!!
10,179 2,016,599 more...
It’s getting pretty clear how this seasons going to go. Crabs, Hawks, and FCA will be in the playoffs. Team Money, DCE, and 91 won’t get any wins except against each other. MadLax vs Next Level this Saturday will decide the final playoff spot. And you can bet that MadLax will have all its fly ins, the student goalie will be on, and MadLax will get it done. Bring it on baby!!

Hawks and Crabs are the only sure thing at this point. Couple pivotal games this weekend: DCE Vs FCA and Madlax Vs Next Level. Those outcomes will determine last 2 spots.

While we’re on the subject here are this week’s early predictions based on what we’ve seen through 3:

DCE 8, FCA 6
NL 5, Madlax 4 in OT
Hawks 11, Team 91 3
Crabs 13, Money 7

Has DCE righted the ship with an easy win over 91? Hard to say. FCA winning, but not decisively. They’re at risk against DCE.

NL is hearing the air come out of their balloon after the week 1 win. Blown out by Crabs, and couldn’t handle FCA in a swing game. Madlax showing signs of life with good FOGO, but an 0-2 start with Hawks on the horizon next week, this game is a must or they’re headed for 0-4 start and the flyins might cancel their travel plans last couple weeks.

Hawks will roll. But 91 has two very good goalies that can keep them in games. Maybe tighter outcome than some expect.

Crabs will win, but Money will keep it close till late. Crabs have some offensive firepower, particularly the left attackman, but average at some key positions. Someone could sneak up on them. Is it Money? Probably not, but they could lose a couple games before playoffs.

Very detailed analysis… It’s 8th grade lacrosse, not the World Series.
It sounds like you sit around and watch every game which is odd, otherwise you’re just talking out of your a… pick one.

Some (most?) of the kids have already turned our focus to HS.

yeah I really dislike it when people come on to youth lacrosse boards and, um, talk about youth lacrosse

Haaaa.
10,179 2,016,599 more...
Money is so incredibly overrated…..facts- AAA last year they had to “beat the breaks off,” the “why are you even here FCA White” 6-5 in semi, just to make it to the AAA final.

Why wasn't there a play-in game with Clippers for last Elite spot?
10,179 2,016,599 more...
The BS has finally ruined a lacrosse forum that was at one time actually a good forum for talking about games and the league and the results. Now this forum is just about hurling insults, degrading other programs etc. Don't you want MSJ, JC Severn etc all to do well so the league remains the top in the country. Some of the elitist would like this to be a 5 team league....yea that would be alot of fun.

Nah, Every year it's the same thing. Moths to a flame.

With visions of grandeur, parents send their kids to a lax mill like Loyola and Calvert Hall that carries 50 kids on their varsity roster. Parents ignore the other 50-60 on JV and Fresh soph because, "Sonny will make it."

He doesn't. The kid gets buried on JV, and then quits or is cut by the time they are juniors.

Oh well. The good news is the parents can always complain here.

Oh good, John Carroll Dad is back for another year.

JC is going to be the trendy place to transfer for all non athletic rich kids that can't play looking for opportunity. Has to be the coach, not my kid I'm going to leave and go to JC for opportunity. Going to be a collection of all the cancer families in one place with same results.
12,818 3,321,841 more...
GC @ChillLaxin. You are trying really hard to impress us. Iaam is the best and you are involved so go away Mr and Mrs R !
4,888 1,323,587 more...
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous
Hawks goalie was there.
2,430 514,698 more...
Let's hear those predictions for the weekend!

Mine:

Crabs fall to 1-2, second straight loss, NL wins by 7

FCA upsets True

Hawks lost to Madlax by 6

Clippers beat 91 by 5

Impressive

Crabs fall
FCA wins
Hawks lose by 8
Clippers squeak out a win in OT with Hawks parents joining last 5 min to cheer for 91(classless)
517 144,253 more...
Page 11 of 26 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 25 26
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Today's Visitors
14 members (JimSection1, BiggLax, Team BOTC, Anonymous2027, Laxdad66, cltlax, abowden, Thirdy@BOTC, Anonymous 1, lax516, Heartlax26, 1026ME, 2 invisible), 5,154 guests, and 4,756 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod