Blatant Spring Jam Schedule is posted HERE ... SHOOTOUT FOR SOLDIERS Tournament information has been posted. See the post below in the Tournaments & Showcases forum....

Stay Informed
Most Recent Posts
BOYS PAL League
by Anonymous
5 minutes 7 seconds ago
Blatant Spring Jam
by Anonymous
8 minutes 34 seconds ago
Girls Spring 2014 High School Varsity Lacrosse
by Anonymous
12 minutes 23 seconds ago
Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
by Anonymous
23 minutes 44 seconds ago
Long Island Clubs (Girls)
Adrenaline
Beach Bums
Blaze
Blue Devils
Express
FLG Lacrosse
LI Bengals
LI Revolution
Revolution
Rough Rider
South Shore Surf
Team 91
Team Elevate
Title 9
Top Guns
Wave
Yellow Jackets
365 Lax
Long Island Town Teams
Farmingdale
Franklin Square
Garden City
Manhasset PAL
Massapequa
North Shore
Northport
Plainedge
Plainview
Roslyn
Sachem
Smithtown
Syosset
Three Village
Lax Toons
New York Clubs
City Stars Lacrosse
Dip N Dunk Lacrosse
Grip-It n' Rip-It
Head Heart Hustle
Hudson Valley Express
Landsharks
Rev Westchester
Top Side Lacrosse
Westrock
New Jersey Clubs
Brotherhood
Building Blocks
Gamerz
Leading Edge
Patriot
T3 Lacrosse
Team Turnpike
Tri-State
Trilogy
360 Lacrosse
Connecticut Clubs
Cardinals
Chargers
Dodgers
Fun in the Sun
Lax Plus
Lazers
Make A Wish Lacrosse
Miller Lacrosse M|11
New Lax
Noreaster
Rip-It
Still River
Team 203
Top Dawg
Maryland Clubs
Arden Diamondbacks
Baltimore Breakers
Cannons Select
CC Lacrosse
Crabs Lacrosse
FCA Lacrosse
Greene Turtle
Looney's Lacrosse - Boys
Looney's Lacrosse - Girls
MadLax
MadLax Baltimore
MadLax Capital
M&D Lazers Girls Lacrosse
M&D Zingos Boys Lacrosse
Maryland Elite
Sky Walkers
83 Elite Lacrosse
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: BOYS PAL League by **DONOTDELETE** @ 5 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousVidoe tape them, send a copy to the Suffolk County cop in charge of PAL and just for kicks send one to Newsday Originally Posted By: AnonymousThat is the truth. My child is on that team and I was one of the parents that
Tournaments, Showcases, & Leagues
Jump to new posts Re: Blatant Spring Jam by **DONOTDELETE** @ 9 minutes 11 seconds ago

Forecast is greatly improved... going to be a nice day of lax!
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls Spring 2014 High School Varsity Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ 13 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousThe Huntington coach absolutely pulled up a bunch of 7th graders to JV who don't belong there. The conflict of interest is glaring. She skipped over a bunc
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ 24 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousI think at the very end they just ask every girl what college they have chosen to attend whether its to play lacrosse or not. Many, actually most, of those girls are early commits. I would guess that, yes, they are p
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: BOYS PAL League by **DONOTDELETE** @ 29 minutes 31 seconds ago

I believe this person was referring to last years coaches who have since been removed. At least that's how I understand it. Originally Posted By: AnonymousVidoe tape them, send a copy to the Suffolk County cop in charge of PAL and just for kicks s
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: LISGYLL - Long Island Senior Girls Youth Lacrosse League by **DONOTDELETE** @ 36 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousPredictions? 8th Grade Cherokee Division (A Division) Sun: CSH @ West Islip @ 5pm CSH by 5 Sun: Manhasset @ GC @5 GC by 5 Sun: North Shore @ Smithtown @5 Smithttown by 1
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: BOYS PAL League by **DONOTDELETE** @ 36 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousVidoe tape them, send a copy to the Suffolk County cop in charge of PAL and just for kicks send one to Newsday Originally Posted By: AnonymousThat is the truth. My child is on that team and I was one of the parents that
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ 37 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousSo are all my fellow TG 20 parents getting geared up and ready for another summer of watching our girls stand around and not get a chance to touch the ball much less go to goal because of the held back ballhogger? I'm s
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club by **DONOTDELETE** @ 50 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousI watched an intra-school MIAA game today where 7th grade played the 8th grade. My 7th grade son was excited to play the 8th grade and thought they would give the 8th graders a good game and possibly win. Both grades
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club by **DONOTDELETE** @ 57 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousMake it real easy and follow USA Hockey and just play year of birth.If you hold back you still have to play your birth year Right. How dare these bratty kids want to play lacrosse with
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 08:01 AM

I think at the very end they just ask every girl what college they have chosen to attend whether its to play lacrosse or not.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: BOYS PAL League by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 08:01 AM

Vidoe tape them, send a copy to the Suffolk County cop in charge of PAL and just for kicks send one to Newsday Originally Posted By: AnonymousThat is the truth. My child is on that team and I was one of the parents that said something to the board of
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: BOYS PAL League by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 07:57 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWhat is the actual rule about a player playing up in grade. Why is Suffolk. Pal against it? I could be wrong, but I din't think there's a rule for a player playing up. Obviously there's a rule for a player playing d
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Spring Boys Varsity Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 07:53 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousLooks like another tough year for NP. I thought they would play Syosset to a 1 goal game I am not sure how to write this without getting censored but I will try,
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Spring Boys Varsity Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 07:38 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousLooks like another tough year for NP. I thought they would play Syosset to a 1 goal game I am not sure how to write this without getting censored but I will try, You should have tried harder. The poster from Syo
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: BOYS PAL League by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 07:36 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWhat is the actual rule about a player playing up in grade. Why is Suffolk. Pal against it? There should not be a rule. If there is that's rediculous. Give those better players A chance to stay "in town" i
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls Spring 2014 High School Varsity Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 07:16 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousThe Huntington coach absolutely pulled up a bunch of 7th graders to JV who don't belong there. The conflict of interest is glaring. She skipped over a bunch of 8th grade girls who are gr
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Spring Boys Varsity Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 07:14 AM

[quote=Anonymous]Did Manhasset play Boy's Latin? I don't see a box score. Manhasset played Boys Latin last weekend at One Love Springfest at St. Paul's in Maryland. GC also played against St. Paul's. The GC box score is on MSG Varsity and Newsda
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 07:12 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousExactly, most teams feel they will beat Topgun 2020. Unfortunately they haven't when it matters. The more you write the more i
Jump to new posts Re: Shamrock Shootout by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 07:07 AM

Rockland County, NY Town Team, mostly from Pearl River and South Orangetown
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 06:40 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousExactly, most teams feel they will beat Topgun 2020. Unfortunately they haven't when it matters. The more you write the more ignorant you sound. Exactly w
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: National Premier Youth Lacrosse League - Spring 2014 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 06:31 AM

I just want to make sure you post the 2019 scores every week. And by the way what is a "lower"?
Jump to new posts Re: Blatant Spring Jam by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 05:43 AM

So if this tournament sucks why are you on this thread? Go away and leave this to mature people that would like to talk about it. Hopefully positive. On another note why all the hate towards blatant? Jealous that someone is trying to make a go of p
Jump to new posts Re: Shamrock Shootout by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 05:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Anonymouswhich field will see more snow Blatant or Shamrock? Will we play in the snow tomorrow? The ground won't be wet, it will be frozen
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 12:43 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousPrivate school all stars went down to public school team. Mommy and daddy should get over it. Bunch of sore losers. Guess it's tough to take after paying that $$$ tuition bill, then see
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 ... 39 40 >
Harding Tournaments

Tournaments & Showcases
Andy Forsberg
Battle By The Bay
Battle in the Big Apple
Big Time Shootout
Blatant Spring Jam
Christian Koehler
Elwood Classic
Fall Bay Bash
Fall Brawl
Harding Tournaments
Hershey Shootout
Jay Gallagher
JDRF Charity
K&J Girls Showcase
Keira Strong
King of The Hill
LI Lax Fest
LI Pride Laxfest
March Madness
Sachem Shootout
Shamrock Shootout
Spring Fling
Stony Brook Clash
Summer Sizzle
Summer Sunset
Viper Freedom Fest
Warrior LI Classic
Westchester War Games
Clinics & Camps
Alpha 423
Hofstra Boys
Hofstra Girls
Team Elevate
X10 Camp
Leagues
Fall Twilight League
Summer Twilight League
BOTC Sponsors

Long Island Clubs (Boys)
All Greys
Ballistix
Be The Best
Blaze
Blue Sharks
Braves
E3 Lacrosse
Empire
Express
Gladiators
Havoc Dune Dawgs
Icon
Igloo
Lax Warriors
Legacy
LI Bengals
Lizards Elite
LI Hurricanes
LI Jesters
LI Revolution
LI Sharks
Millon Force
Next Level Lax
Outlaws
Pride
Rampage
Recon
Revolution
Rough Rider
Sting
Storm
Team 91
Team Long Island
Threshers
Thunder
Tomahawks
True Blue
Turf Island Oilers
Viper Lacrosse
365 Lax
516 Lacrosse
Who's Online
6 registered (The Hop, CJ Orlando, Larry Miller, BlatantLacrosse, tennesseejed, Powderfinger), 420 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Useful Links
Connecticut USL Chapter
LI Metro LAX Foundation
New Jersey South Chapter
Nassau Coaches Assoc.
Nassau Lacrosse Officials
Nassau PAL Lacrosse
Nassau Women's Officials
Newsday Lacrosse
Section VIII Athletics
Section XI Athletics