As you can see we have updated all the age groups for the coming season. They will remain at the top for a few days.

BOTC Newsletter Sign-Up
Long Island Clubs (Girls)
Adrenaline
Beach Bums
Blue Devils
Express
FLG Lacrosse
Icon
Jesters
Liberty
Revolution
South Shore Surf
Suffolk County All-Stars
Team 91
Team Revolution
Team Elevate
Title 9
Top Guns
Wave
Yellow Jackets
Long Island Town Teams
Farmingdale
Franklin Square
Garden City
Manhasset PAL
Massapequa
North Shore
Northport
Plainedge
Plainview
Roslyn
Sachem
Smithtown
Syosset
Three Village
New York Clubs
City Stars Lacrosse
Dip N Dunk Lacrosse
Grip-It n' Rip-It
Head Heart Hustle
Hudson Valley Express
Landsharks
Rev Westchester
Top Side Lacrosse
Westrock
New Jersey Clubs
Brotherhood
Building Blocks
Gamerz
Leading Edge
Patriot
T3 Lacrosse
Team Turnpike
Tri-State
Trilogy
360 Lacrosse
Connecticut Clubs
Cardinals
Chargers
Dodgers
Fun in the Sun
Lax Plus
Lazers
Make A Wish Lacrosse
Miller Lacrosse M|11
New Lax
Noreaster
Rip-It
Still River
Team 203
Maryland Clubs
Arden Diamondbacks
Baltimore Breakers
Cannons Select
CC Lacrosse
Crabs Lacrosse
FCA Lacrosse
Greene Turtle
Looney's Lacrosse - Boys
Looney's Lacrosse - Girls
MadLax
MadLax Baltimore
MadLax Capital
M&D Lazers Girls Lacrosse
M&D Zingos Boys Lacrosse
Maryland Elite
Sky Walkers
83 Elite Lacrosse
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousThank you. Good to know. Definitely not interested in sideline craziness . Uniondale is pretty easy to get to for us. I didn't realize that Express had a girls' program. Will look into that also. As per Webster Dict
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousHow is 2020 Icon? Does anyone know about try outs? Not all 2020. Mixed with 2021 Fairly new program, have a lot of mixed aged teams since they are new. Saw them play this summer, tale
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousThank you. Good to know. Definitely not interested in sideline craziness . Uniondale is pretty easy to get to for us. I didn't realize that Express had a girls' program. Will look into that also. Express is mostly b
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousThank you. Good to know. Definitely not interested in sideline craziness . Uniondale is pretty easy to get to for us. I didn't realize that Express had a girls' program. Will look into that also. Who practices or pl
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousHe didnt leave ICON. Season was over for Icon and he was invited to play for the Express . The ICON player will be back with ICON in the Fall for the tryout. Express must be getting nervous needing to recruit 5th Grade
Showcases and Tournaments
Jump to new posts Re: Battle In The Big Apple - August 2 & 3, 1014 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

Wondering which day the 2017/JV age group will play? Also, will the schedule be posted here or on the tournament website?
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse by Powderfinger @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousHofstra does not allow outside food vendors on campus. Student center was open with multiple options. Starbucks, etc... Then that should've been made known.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

The 2021 91 parents are an absolute embarrassment. I cannot believe the language and the way they scream at everyone's kids on the field. Bunch of low-life's. Where are the classless ones from anyway? My older son was recruited this past year. His c
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousAbsolutely - we did not practice - but had great chemistry. SMASH will be no problem for us next year if they want to play in the right grade... I say bring it on. Bring it Why not win
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:33 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousI heard there are a few "A" Players out there in 2021 that are thinking about moving on from their teams to try something different. I am expecting a shake-up next season with Igloo still the team to beat....
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousAbsolutely - we did not practice - but had great chemistry. SMASH will be no problem for us next year if they want to play in the right grade... I say bring it on. Bring it Smash is ne
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Was done in typical Express fashion...took on a player a tournament... sat the others who paid for the season...nothing new here..guess they really wanted to win versing real competition.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

Of course they're an excellent team especially when they have a rising fifth grade goalie and they used a kid from Crush to help out. They tried to hide it by having the kid wear someone else's pinnie. This is really pathetic at the fourth grade leve
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

It is awesome when your kid gets asked to play for another team, right? But then when someone is asked to play on your sons team and your kid gets bumped...not so great...what goes around comes around...it happens to the best of us so be careful what
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

I'm sure most positions are already filled with the exception of a few. All the boys from HDD and Legacy should go to other tryouts as well because many will not have a spot. HDD has 3 2019 and legacy 2 2019 . Unless of course they make as many tea
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2025 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

Split time between both
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2017 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:51 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousLatest Duke commit is a 2017 with a Bday of January 1996. No complaining here but that's just outright absurd. He will be 18 in January and my son hasn't turned 15 yet. You see nothing wro
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

He didnt leave ICON. Season was over for Icon and he was invited to play for the Express . The ICON player will be back with ICON in the Fall for the tryout. Express must be getting nervous needing to recruit 5th Graders to compete vs 91. Not looki
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

This discussion is boring I would rather watch paint dry. Grow up every club has pros and cons. Pick the best for you and you child, have fun , be social and let the kids be kids. This is the biggest problem with athletics PARENTS. I have been involv
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousHeard Mike Taylor's 2019 team will have open positions needing to be filled. Any truth to this rumor? What I heard was he finally pulled the plug on those 2 kids who play for crush. Told them to go play for crush after
Tryouts, Clinics & Camps
Jump to new posts Re: Millon Force Tryouts by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

Any information on the 2021 team? Are positions pretty much set?
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

Hofstra does not allow outside food vendors on campus. Student center was open with multiple options. Starbucks, etc...
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousChris manning ? This is about the twentieth time I have seen people on here complaining about this guy. What's going on? It's just his turn, you have 800 kids on rosters and 100 that c
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousBandits by far? Interesting when they have rising 5th graders play on the team! They should dominate other rising 4th graders. Especially when they use older siblings to ensure a win. Not
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:12 PM

Give me a break...this is nothing new....how many times have you seen some kid show up and play on a PAL team that they are NOT on. How many times have you seen a GROUP of kids show up to a tournament and play for a club and have never attended a pra
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 ... 44 45 >
Club Tryouts

Summer Tournaments
Battle in the Big Apple
Greenport Shootout
Lax 4 Backpax
Camps, Clinics & Leagues
Fall Twilight League
Millon Lacrosse Boys Camps
Fall Tournaments
Fall Brawl
Fall Bay Bash
FLG 3D Fall Shootout
FLG Face-Off Combine
BOTC Sponsors

Long Island Clubs (Boys)
All Greys
Ballistix
Be The Best
Blaze
Blue Sharks
Braves
Buccaneers
Checkmate Sharks
EXCEL Lacrosse
Express
FLG Lacrosse
Gladiators
Havoc Dune Dawgs
Hitmen
Icon
Igloo
Jesters
Lax Warriors
Legacy
Lizards Elite
Millon Force
Outlaws
Pride
Rampage
Recon
Revolution
Rough Rider
Sting
Storm
Team 91
Team Long Island
Team Revolution
Threshers
Thunder
Tomahawks
True Blue
Turf Island Oilers
Viper Lacrosse
365lax
516 Lacrosse
Who's Online
2 registered (baldbear, Larry Miller), 178 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Useful Links
Connecticut USL Chapter
LI Metro LAX Foundation
New Jersey South Chapter
Nassau Coaches Assoc.
Nassau Lacrosse Officials
Nassau PAL Lacrosse
Nassau Women's Officials
Newsday Lacrosse
Section VIII Athletics
Section XI Athletics