MadLax
MadLax Baltimore
MadLax Capital
M&D Lazers Girls Lacrosse
M&D Zingos Boys Lacrosse
Maryland Elite
Sky Walkers
83 Elite Lacrosse
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tryouts, Practices & Scrimmages
Jump to new posts Re: Team Elevate Tryouts by **DONOTDELETE** @ 33 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous liberty has a pretty good team at the 2021 age group they crushed TE 2021 at Diane Whipple torny last weekend..looks like liberty program is back on the rise.. One goal game which eleva
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2017 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 35 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWho are you that you feel qualified to rate 2017 against 2014 or 2015? Are you an espn analyst? How many games have you seen? WHere does your son play and how old is he? Please fill us in on how you deem yourself
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Outlaws Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ 45 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousThe outlaws are not merging. They are a top 3 team on the Island, if anything they would take someone under their name. They deal with college coaches and ha
Jump to new posts Re: Team Elevate Tryouts by **DONOTDELETE** @ 51 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Anonymous liberty has a pretty good team at the 2021 age group they crushed TE 2021 at Diane Whipple torny last weekend..looks like liberty program is back on the rise.. One goal game which elevate was winning most of the game
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 53 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Anonymousso there are two A teams on LI and that is it? terps and crush? sad state of affairs if that is all you got at 2020. You have to love these posts. Everyone else but express and 91 should just shut there doors beacaus
Jump to new posts Re: Team Elevate Tryouts by **DONOTDELETE** @ 54 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Anonymous liberty has a pretty good team at the 2021 age group they crushed TE 2021 at Diane Whipple torny last weekend..looks like liberty program is back on the rise.. Was it a good game - my daughter and 3 of her friends on
Jump to new posts Re: Legacy Boys Lacrosse looking for some additional players by **DONOTDELETE** @ 54 minutes 33 seconds ago

I spoke with a 24 dad that left this year before joining and he had nothing but great things to say about coaching. You had Zummo and Fiore as coaches. Not a bad lineup. If the dad is the same as I think he very nice guy and knowledgable that was ver
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 56 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousMy son was on the 2024 Greenwich team and all I can say is no other 3rd grade team anywhere will beat Wolfpack. I think they won that game 13-0. All the o
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 58 minutes 16 seconds ago

Typical terps Daddy You can think whatever you want but we were close last year and we are better now
Clinics, & Camps
Jump to new posts Election Day Lax Clinic with Mike Channenchuk, Jr. by Larry Miller @ Today at 10:14 AM

BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Outlaws Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:14 AM

OUTLAWS DON'T DRAW KIDS TO TRYOUTS.. ..FATHERS COACHING TEAMS AT SOME LEVELS ORGANIZATION KEEPS RAISING TUITION $ 700 IN 2 YEARS.. CAN'T FILL TEAMS .. THEY'RE NOT GONNA LAST
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Outlaws Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:14 AM

Email from Outlaws today. False- We are not merging with legacy- Do not believe what you read on back of the cage. True- We still need a couple players to finalize our Rosters Please send e mail to any one you know that might be interested 2024/2
BOTC Main Forum

I don't normally post on the back of the cage. I spoke with PB and after I received calls from several members of the Outlaw Organization. He assured me they are just rumors and will address the Outlaws in an open email dispelling the rumors. I cho
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Outlaws Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:12 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousThe outlaws are not merging. They are a top 3 team on the Island, if anything they would take someone under their name. They deal with college coaches and had if I remember correctly 40 ki
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:09 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousLax Cure schedules are up - NO TG teams playing? TG does not play in Lax Cure Why, they don't like playing in charity tournaments?
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:08 AM

"It's so funny, TG people now want competitive games. Don't care about winning just want all the girls to have fun. Last summer the same people pounded their chest about how they were the greatest team ever assembled." Can't stop laughing
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:07 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousI saw a couple of new faces in the coaches/directors group who seemed to be taking part in the 2019 evaluation. Any idea who these guys were? Someone said scouts, which I find hard to believe. Thank goodness you are
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:06 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousHow many YJ 2020 Blue went to legacy? Oh yeah...none. And how many 2020 TG black players went to Legacy? One I believe. SL w
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:05 AM

The better question is how many reached out to SL wanting to yet again switch after initially telling him yes at tryouts but eventually going back to TG. Or better yet, saying they're staying at TG, then jumping ship to YJ? No loyalty anywhere....it
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:04 AM

"It's so funny, TG people now want competitive games. Don't care about winning just want all the girls to have fun. Last summer the same people pounded their chest about how they were the greatest team ever assembled." This post is so funn
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:03 AM

I saw a couple of new faces in the coaches/directors group who seemed to be taking part in the 2019 evaluation. Any idea who these guys were? Someone said scouts, which I find hard to believe.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:59 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousAnyone going to fall finale in Jersey next week? Weak out of state tourney. says the Adonis of the lax world.......
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 v2.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:59 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousWe have been told by coach that my son has a spot on the varsity lax team next yr if he does not go to Catholic HS. My son was also told he was not allowed to train with the varsity team
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 v2.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:57 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousWe have been told by coach that my son has a spot on the varsity lax team next yr if he does not go to Catholic HS. My son was also told he was not allowed to train with the varsity team
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Outlaws Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:57 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousThe outlaws are not merging. They are a top 3 team on the Island, if anything they would take someone under their name. They deal with college coaches and had if I remember correctly 40 kids from the 2014 class playing
Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 ... 61 62 >
Tournaments & Showcases
Blatant Fall Jam
Fall Brawl
Fall Brawl Turkey Shootout
Fall Classic
Fall Bay Bash
K&J Showcase
Mayflower Tournament
Mrs. Claus Shootout
Mustang Lax Classic
Santa Jam
South Shore Thanksgiving
Fall Brawl Turkey Shootout
Winter Leagues & Clinics
Blatant League
DLT Fall Clinics
Fall Twilight League
LI Hub Election Day
NOTB Girls Box
Revolution/Globall Outdoor
Revolution/Globall Indoor
Rockstar League
UNC Clinic
2015 Tournaments
Andy Forsberg
Blatant Spring Jam
Hardings Tournaments
Headstrong Foundation
Heart Breaker Shootout
Hershey Shootout
LI Lax Fest
March Madness
MLK Lax Shootout
Sachem Shootout
Shamrock Shootout
Stony Brook Clash
Summer Sunset
BOTC Sponsors

Long Island Clubs (Boys)
All Greys
Ballistix
Be The Best
Blaze
Blue Sharks
Braves
E3 Lacrosse
Empire
Express
FLG Lacrosse
Gladiators
Havoc Dune Dawgs
Icon
Igloo
Lax Warriors
Legacy
Lizards Elite
LI Bengals
LI Hurricanes
LI Jesters
LI Revolution
LI Sharks
Millon Force
Next Level Lax
Outlaws
Pride
Rampage
Recon
Revolution
Rough Rider
Sting
Storm
Team 91
Team Long Island
Threshers
Thunder
Tomahawks
True Blue
Turf Island Oilers
Viper Lacrosse
516 Lacrosse
Who's Online
3 registered (Maniac, Larry Miller, Powderfinger), 598 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Useful Links
Connecticut USL Chapter
LI Metro LAX Foundation
New Jersey South Chapter
Nassau Coaches Assoc.
Nassau Lacrosse Officials
Nassau PAL Lacrosse
Nassau Women's Officials
Newsday Lacrosse
Section VIII Athletics
Section XI Athletics