30 minutes 38 seconds ago
Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
by Anonymous
41 minutes 9 seconds ago
Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
by Anonymous
59 minutes 31 seconds ago
Who's Online
3 registered (meco24, Larry Miller, Powderfinger), 277 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Stay Informed
Useful Links
Connecticut USL Chapter
LI Metro LAX Foundation
New Jersey South Chapter
Nassau Coaches Assoc.
Nassau Lacrosse Officials
Nassau PAL Lacrosse
Nassau Women's Officials
Newsday Lacrosse
Section VIII Athletics
Section XI Athletics
Suffolk Lacrosse Officials
US Lacrosse
Newest Members
Lax322017, HopePW, Annoy., Christine P, Sophia Weik
1574 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ 5 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousHey Bill, you would think for the $1500 you charge me to play for your "elite" club with "world class" coa
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 17 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousBig weekend for YJ Blue. Interesting to see if there is going to be a bit of a shakeup. Great team, just needs to get bigger
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ 32 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousHey Bill, you would think for the $1500 you charge me to play for your "elite" club with "world class" coa
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ 38 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous[quote=Anonymous]What happens for the national champs? currently YJ has one Blue and one Gold team going in each division. They now have two blue and two g
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ 42 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousSorry YJ folks but that tournament has become a joke!! National Championship ? Bahahah! Did you see the teams in there the last few years? Lol True, none of the better teams attend anymore. A dinosouar about to go ex
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 06:49 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousAs a parent from another team is an interesting quote because it means you have no idea about how this team works. First of all that means you don't see how this team is at practice and the lacrosse knowledge they are g
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020- 9th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 06:47 PM

[quote=Anonymous]What truth?? You present no facts and expect it to be taken as such! Expand upon what you are writing, facts, the truth must contain facts, you provide none, LIAR Before you go calling people a liar, why don't you release the roste
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 06:46 PM

it defintely will happen again...the change needed to be the coaches
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 06:41 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousI can't find my cat videos. I think my five MIAA A Conference championship and multiple college AA certificates are obscuring my view. Or maybe all of the high level lacrosse awards my son
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 06:37 PM

Sorry YJ folks but that tournament has become a joke!! National Championship ? Bahahah! Did you see the teams in there the last few years? Lol
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 06:35 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousHey Bill, you would think for the $1500 you charge me to play for your "elite" club with "world class" coaching that you could at least s
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2020 - 9th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 06:32 PM

You people are sick in the head . Talking about a 14 year old kid this way! Get a life !
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Westchester Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousI guess you were there??? The John Jay team had 3 outside players, two that play on PT the othe
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2020 - 9th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 06:26 PM

Ok. 1st wave of commits in this grade has started in earnest. Does it feel (is it for real) even faster than the 2019s? What is the best combination of super high academics and at least a shot at a final four type D1 team? the short list that pops in
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys High School Lax by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 06:25 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousNope, didn't happen to my son, he's still in HS, doing fine, playing with kids his age and older and maybe even younger, not the best, not the worst, holding his own on Varsity. We don't belly ache and cry in my house.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys High School Lax by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 06:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Anonymous ... Pre-k, repeat 8th, PG year - what a sham - all for the glory of the huge pot of gold at the end of the rainbow in the MLL. The pot of gold is acceptance to an Ivy or other similar school, which actually might
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020- 9th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 06:02 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousYou sir are a liar! You make a baseless statement and expect all to take it as fact. Again, you are nothing more than a disgusting filthy liar! You should be
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 05:52 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousHey Bill, you would think for the $1500 you charge me to play for your "elite" club with "world class" coaching that you could at least spell my daughters name right? E
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2020 - 9th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 05:51 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous[quote=Anonymous]I will tell you this, what CR did was she gave girls already in her program a chance to crack A as the parents were applying the pressure fo
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 05:49 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousWhat happens for the national champs? currently YJ has one Blue and one Gold team going in each division. They now have two blue and two gold in 2021, so w
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 05:49 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousHey Bill, you would think for the $1500 you charge me to play for your "elite" club with "world class" coaching that you could at least spell my daughters name right? E
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 05:40 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousUm, did you mean to send that post about Bill in an email? Because I don't think this is a better idea. Tried calling him but he doesn't answer. Sent an email. Let's see if he responds
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020- 9th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 05:29 PM

Nerve, to talk about nerve when one lies ! Have you know shame sir?
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 05:23 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousWhat happens for the national champs? currently YJ has one Blue and one Gold team going in each division. They now have two blue and two gold in 2021, so w
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 05:23 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousAs a parent from another team is an interesting quote because it means you have no idea about how this team works. First of all that means you don't see how this team is at practice and the lacrosse knowledge they are g
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 ... 36 37 >
Tournaments & Showcases
Andy Forsberg Memorial
Blatant Recruiting Showcase
Blatant Spring Jam
Blatant Summer Showdown
Blatant Town Cup
Harding Save The Date
Harding Summer Sunset
Harding Lancaster Lax Fest
Harding Battle of B's
Harding Fall Bay Bash