Yesterday at 10:10 PM
Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 09:56 PM
WSYL NEW RULES
by Anonymous
Yesterday at 06:48 PM
Who's Online
0 registered (), 98 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Useful Links
Connecticut USL Chapter
LI Metro LAX Foundation
New Jersey South Chapter
Nassau Coaches Assoc.
Nassau Lacrosse Officials
Nassau PAL Lacrosse
Nassau Women's Officials
Newsday Lacrosse
Section VIII Athletics
Section XI Athletics
Suffolk Lacrosse Officials
US Lacrosse
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2025-3rd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

I just went on the University of MD website and they have this tab called more. If you click on that you will find a tab that says all time roster. Guess what name is not to be found on the roster.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

Capital is good at this age just outside top 5 tho. Maybe in a tie for 5th I'll give you that. Clearly top 3 are: MnD Heros YJ At this age group. Then I think you can make an argument for the others. One mnd and and three heros going to umd. An
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousTwo 2018 girls left for YJ 3rd team Will the grass be greener?
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns/Team West Babylon-West Islip by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Two 2018 girls left for YJ 3rd team
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Maryland, D.C., Virginia Fall 2015 Summer 2016 Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousTake this vitriol to the doorsteps where it belongs. Ryan McClernan. Cabell Maddox. Trig. The other Blackwolf guy and the VLC dad/coach lunatics. VLC doesn't have any dads who coach.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns/Team West Babylon-West Islip by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousI thought this club was started because the owner was disgusted with the YJ and their "money grabbing" ways. I remember hearing the talk in the be
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Maryland, D.C., Virginia Fall 2015 Summer 2016 Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

Absolutely agree keeping your son back for academic reasons what ever they may be illness, maturity etc.. Are all irrelevant and are just for cause. I have a brother with 4 children and out of them 2 have been held back for the above reasons and he h
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Maryland, D.C., Virginia Fall 2015 Summer 2016 Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousBy holding a child back you allow them to mature, both mentally and physically. Does this give them an advantage? Yes it probably does, but that is my duty
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Maryland, D.C., Virginia Fall 2015 Summer 2016 Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousI have a son who started first grade a year late because he had a medical problem. He's big for his age and is a good, not great lacrosse player on a good cl
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Maryland, D.C., Virginia Fall 2015 Summer 2016 Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 07:23 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousI have a son who started first grade a year late because he had a medical problem. He's big for his age and is a good, not great lacrosse player on a good club team. I'll be candid to writ
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns/Team West Babylon-West Islip by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousI thought this club was started because the owner was disgusted with the YJ and their "money grabbing" ways. I remember hearing the talk in the beginning how in the YJ organizat
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: WSYL NEW RULES by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 06:48 PM

But it does say players cannot be added to a team just to play in the WSYL??? I think these rules may need to be reviewed by legal.
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Maryland, D.C., Virginia Fall 2015 Summer 2016 Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 06:17 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousI have a son who started first grade a year late because he had a medical problem. He's big for his age and is a good, not great lacrosse player on a good club team. I'll be candid to write he seems to be at a bit of an
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 06:07 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: America's GameTo discuss the 2016 college season and the state of women's lacrosse College season starts way too early. 15 degrees th
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 06:05 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: America's GameTo discuss the 2016 college season and the state of women's lacrosse College season starts way too early. 15 degrees th
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 06:02 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousWhich Express team, the A or the B, oops I mean the other A? The O'Reilly B team is going. Schwalje is spread to thin to ta
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 05:49 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: America's GameTo discuss the 2016 college season and the state of women's lacrosse College season starts way too early. 15 degrees this Saturday for most of the nor
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Maryland, D.C., Virginia Fall 2015 Summer 2016 Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 04:58 PM

You guys need to shut up. We have a few holdbacks and it's none of your business. Stop hating on Madlax and other clubs who gave holdbacks as we are dominating club lacrosse now. Should I get you some tissues? LOL.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 04:27 PM

Originally Posted By: The HopOriginally Posted By: AnonymousAnyone out there that left their club but returned the following season? We made a move this season but begining to regret our decision but concerned how we will we viewed if we want to retu
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 04:24 PM

Are we talking about 2019s?
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 04:06 PM

Look at where Capital is sending girls---top academics/top teams....they are certainly a top 5 program.
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Maryland, D.C., Virginia Fall 2015 Summer 2016 Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 03:59 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousIt is sad that the one poster keeps calling people cheaters. I detect some deep emotional scarring. Maybe his son is watching from the bench, maybe getting a bit of mop-up duty on occasi
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 03:30 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousWhich Express team, the A or the B, oops I mean the other A? The O'Reilly B team is going. Schwalje is spread to thin to take his team to MD in March. It
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Maryland, D.C., Virginia Fall 2015 Summer 2016 Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 03:18 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousIt is sad that the one poster keeps calling people cheaters. I detect some deep emotional scarring. Maybe his son is watching from the bench, maybe getting a bit of mop-up duty on occasion. Probably verbally assaults
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Maryland, D.C., Virginia Fall 2015 Summer 2016 Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 03:04 PM

My son isn't overly bright so we held him back a couple of years. He is the only one shaving on his 2020 team. The kids mock him, but they sure love it when he runs over everyone and scores
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 ... 27 28 >
Tournaments & Showcases
Andy Forsberg Tournament
Blatant Spring Jam
Blatant Town Only Cup
Blatant Exposure
Harding March Madness
Harding Battle of The B's
Harding Battle of The Bay
Harding Lancaster Lax Fest
Harding Summer Sunset
Harding Fall Bay Bash 2016