The 3rd Annual Harding FALL TWILIGHT LEAGUE starts Sept. 11. See all the information by clicking on their link in the Tournaments & Leagues forum........

The Buzz Cage

Stay Informed
Most Recent Posts
Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
by Anonymous
9 minutes 45 seconds ago
Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
by Anonymous
25 minutes 58 seconds ago
Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
by Anonymous
55 minutes 44 seconds ago
Blatant South Huntington Fall-Jam
by CJ Orlando
56 minutes 26 seconds ago
Useful Links
Connecticut USL Chapter
LI Metro LAX Foundation
New Jersey South Chapter
Nassau Coaches Assoc.
Nassau Lacrosse Officials
Nassau PAL Lacrosse
Nassau Women's Officials
Newsday Lacrosse
Section VIII Athletics
Section XI Athletics
Suffolk Lacrosse Officials
US Lacrosse
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 12 minutes 18 seconds ago

2020 Express Wolverines(2) some huge upgrades especially at the midfield and defense Added very good viper players and rvc kids. Definitely made themselves a real solid team CRUSH TERPS LEGACY WOVERINES top 4
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 28 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousHow could it be a joke when my son plays for the 2017 team and they already have 11 kids committed to top 10 Division I schools West Point, navy, maryland, hobar, Yale etc. stop being such a hater Stop it ! That tea
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 30 minutes 44 seconds ago

Maybe. But then don't call yourself a 2023 team. Either be a grade-based team and take grade appropriate holdbacks but not older grade kids. Or be a U-based team and take age appropriate kids irrespective of grade. Can't do both legitimately. If iglo
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MadLax Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ 42 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousSorry....2020 Virginia. Is the madlax capital roster already filled up? No they take the best players new or old
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 58 minutes 17 seconds ago

Is Team Karwoski 1, 2 or 3?
Tournaments, Showcases, & Leagues
Jump to new posts Re: Blatant South Huntington Fall-Jam by CJ Orlando @ 58 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Anonymousis this a town or travel venue ? It is open to both, there will be A and B divisions 
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2018-10th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 12:56 PM

Anyone have numbers on some of the tryouts. True Blue, Bluefish, Recon etc ?
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Maryland, D.C., Virginia Fall 2015 Summer 2016 Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 12:32 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousGuess it depends on how you define elite. Sounds like the families that moved over or joined 91 are pretty comfortable with what the club offers. Why do you care about how they are marketing if your son is not a member
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2026-2nd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 12:15 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousAre you talking about merchandise with your name on it? Lavey and Paccione are great with kids. I will agree, and who knows what they will be like as they coach these little boys, but you know what kind of guys the ot
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 12:11 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousExpress B will be just as strong as A, easily Easily? Are they splitting the baby? That only gets you two half babies tha
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousSomeone didn't make igloo...all teams have kids playing down....until us lacrosse mandates u under it will be this way! Oh, o
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 11:45 AM

It goes back to the holdback issue. Almost all teams in Maryland and North Carolina are majority hold backs-- like the other poster said-- until US Lacrosse makes changes-- it's more the rule than the exception these days.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 11:42 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousExpress B will be just as strong as A, easily Easily? Are they splitting the baby? That only gets you two half babies that can not survive. Not sure wh
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:56 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousSomeone didn't make igloo...all teams have kids playing down....until us lacrosse mandates u under it will be this way! Oh, ok. I'll have my 6th grader tryo
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:45 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousHad my son out for his first tryout for the 2024 Outlaws yesterday after all the coaching and staff moves they made. Some real talent showed up. These are going to be great teams. I don't understand why you would come
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:32 AM

Had my son out for his first tryout for the 2024 Outlaws yesterday after all the coaching and staff moves they made. Some real talent showed up. These are going to be great teams.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: LI Outlaws News by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:31 AM

Had my son out for his first tryout for the 2024 Outlaws yesterday after all the coaching and staff moves they made. Some real talent showed up. These are going to be great teams.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:29 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousSomeone didn't make igloo...all teams have kids playing down....until us lacrosse mandates u under it will be this way! Oh, ok. I'll have my 6th grader tryout for the Bandits so he can ma
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MadLax Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:29 AM

Sorry....2020 Virginia. Is the madlax capital roster already filled up?
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:22 AM

Keep crying. Looney's is a 2nd tier club sliding fast into mediocrity. Have you SEEN the Looney's 2017 team play? They are like the Keystone Cops.
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:13 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous[quote=Anonymous]No one leaves any top team unless they are cut
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MadLax Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:54 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOnly about 40 kids at the Virginia madlax tryouts? Why is every statement so vague what team had 40 kids at it ?
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:53 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousThose kids are 2020 kids because they reclassed. Hate the system if you want, but they are on the 2020 team and that team will roll the Looney's this year. And you might want to get off your soapbox. So many of the L
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:50 AM

top athletes should play multiple sports, it's what made them top athletes in the first place…but it's all the coaches who say they want a well rounded athlete but not at the expense of HIS particular sport…to many off season commitments…travel lax n
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:44 AM

With their full team. I understand the reclassifying thing; however, why would you come on here and brag that "with their full team". You should say, "with the kids that are reclassifying" you beat team 91. "we realize tha
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 ... 38 39 >
Tweets & Twits
Tournaments & Showcases
Blatant Fall Jam
Fall Bay Bash
Fall Brawl
Fall Brawl Turkey Classic
Pumpkin Lacrosse Classic
Viper Freedom Fest
Clinics & Camps
NOTB Boys Training
NOTB Girls Training
Leagues
Fall Twilight League
LI Hub Fall League
BOTC Sponsors

Who's Online
5 registered (CJ Orlando, comlax, Maniac, Larry Miller, MhaGha), 406 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Copyright (c) Back of THE CAGE, Inc. 2010 - 2015