Nassau Lacrosse Officials
Nassau PAL Lacrosse
Nassau Women's Officials
Newsday Lacrosse
Section VIII Athletics
Section XI Athletics
Suffolk Lacrosse Officials
US Lacrosse
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ 11 minutes 42 seconds ago

as a first year TG parent I found many pros and cons to this program. The pros are my daughter enjoyed herself and made some new friends. It was nice to play with girls at the same skill level vs playing with town team. with that being said there
Suggestion Forum
Jump to new posts Re: If I Could See One Thing on BOTC, It Would Be ... by Powderfinger @ 13 minutes 19 seconds ago

NJ has an app called SafeTripNJ that gives you audio traffic alerts. There may be a 511NJ app too, not sure though although I have it jotted down on my cheat sheet. 101.5FM also gives a NJ traffic update every 15 minutes. 880 and 1010 on the AM
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2017 Fall 2013/Summer 2014 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 17 minutes 41 seconds ago

Yes, they did. Parking attendants are supplied directly by Cedar Lane and 3d did not employ them nor were they given a say in how they handled the traffic control and parking. Working on changes for future tournaments held there. That being said, th
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2013/Summer 2014 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 17 minutes 59 seconds ago

Your probably right. But for $3,500 I would hope the could swing at least on practice. I mean other programs 2023 teams are practicing 2x a week for half that price.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 20 minutes 10 seconds ago

Watch and see how many 2019 boys get college looks as 8th graders...I know its crazy but the reality is colleges are coming after kids at lower and lower grades..
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2017 Fall 2013/Summer 2014 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 28 minutes 18 seconds ago

I blame the top division 1 coaches for everyones behavior in this early recruiting process!!!
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 28 minutes 56 seconds ago

Im pretty sure the whole Iowa Lax thing is a joke. The fact that you are getting annoyed about it is even funnier. Yes Im a Long Island parent.
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club by **DONOTDELETE** @ 29 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWait a minute...I competed in the all galaxy games as a rep of the southern milky way planets all-south team. I am an authority on all things good and know evil when I see it, do to my vast inter-galactic experiences. T
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 30 minutes 28 seconds ago

By the way you are talking about grades and your sentence structure is terrible!! Now go get your shine box!
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 33 minutes 41 seconds ago

Do you know something funny, this guy is not probably from Iowa. He is some jerk stirring the pot because he is jealous of 91's success. Orange is by far the best team at their age. Im not even an orange parent. And funny thing is their white team is
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2013/Summer 2014 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 36 minutes 46 seconds ago

Igloo is going to play at the stoneybrook tournament this weekend to silence all the nay sayers. No practices for igloo either. Igloo will just show up, win, and put the rest of you below the #1 ranking as you all should be.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 37 minutes 48 seconds ago

Serious buddy dont come on here chest pumping iowa lax. Come to Long Island laxfest next year and enter 2019A bracket. But wait you will bring 15 and 16 yr old saying they are 13 and 14. We will still smoke your teams. Again who have your kids team
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 43 minutes 25 seconds ago

this whole stream is a joke . Who cares who the # 1 team is as 7th graders . All of these boys have a long road ahead of them , they all need to practice hard work on all of their lacrosse skills . Once the hit puberty hit the gym and work out to ge
Showcases and Tournaments
Jump to new posts Re: FLG 3D Fall Shootout - November 15 & 16, 2014 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 45 minutes 18 seconds ago

Can I pay in advance for parking in a Cedar Lane lot I can spend less than an hour waiting to get into or out of?
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2017 Fall 2013/Summer 2014 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 48 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousLet's move on. Any new commits since the summer showcase season is coming to a close? If Ty Xanders's recent tweets have any truth to them, early commits mean less than nothing now. Horror stories out there of kids co
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Bay Bash (Nov. 8, 2014) by **DONOTDELETE** @ 50 minutes 18 seconds ago

Early registrations from.... CT Grizzlies CT Lax Chelsea Piers CT
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2013/Summer 2014 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 56 minutes 44 seconds ago

Will the Igloo coaches stay the same for next year? Nice group of guys.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ 59 minutes 33 seconds ago

Some Colleges in attendance at U15 UNC Northwestern Florida Colorado Michigan Navy Following YJ everywhere especially Rose 2018 team
Jump to new posts Re: Lacrosse by 3 Tournament - July 25, 2014 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 12:01 PM

what coaches are slated to be at this event?
Rules and Regulations
Jump to new posts Re: NCAA Face Off Rule Changes by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 11:59 AM

Most fans? You represent them? Please, in my experience "most people I have talked to" like the face off and the battle... Not so simple after all. Not sure what games you and "most fans" are watching that grind to a halt. I
Rules and Regulations
Jump to new posts Re: NCAA Face Off Rule Changes by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 11:57 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousThe simple fact that most fans agree on is that a player that is only on the field for a couple of minutes a game shouldn't have that big of an impact. The game drags to a halt after every goal as the players celebrate
Rules and Regulations
Jump to new posts Re: NCAA Face Off Rule Changes by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 11:55 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousThe simple fact that most fans agree on is that a player that is only on the field for a couple of minutes a game shouldn't have that big of an impact. The game drags to a halt after every goal as the players celebrate
Tryouts, Clinics & Camps
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Outlaws Tryouts Schedule by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 11:51 AM

My son Plays outlaws and will again next year- Is on 2017 Team. pat Brennan is spending all day wed/Thursday and Friday discussing with every parent that kid plays in organization the kids evaluation for past year and were he stands going forward. I
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2020 Fall 2013/Summer 2014 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 11:44 AM

It's definitely interesting. This week it's the battle of Jones vs Chris. AGAIN!!!!! and Jones and Curcio know the other teams kids better than their own at this point
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 11:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Anonymous[quote=Anonymous] Lest anyone forget, YJ teams beat Top Guns, Liberty, Steps and Elevate (twice). You mean the clubs that choose not to stick their parents with a $1,000+ tab for a novalty destination tournament that
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 ... 42 43 >
Summer Tournaments
Battle in the Big Apple
Greenport Shootout
Lacrosse by 3
Lax 4 Backpax
LI Lax Fiddle Stick
LIMLF Shootout for Soldiers
Stony Brook Lax Clash
Summer Sunset (Boys)
Camps, Clinics & Leagues
DLT Pro Box Synergy Camp
Fall Twilight League
Hofstra University
Millon Lacrosse Boys Camps
Team Elevate Highpoint U.
Showcases
K&J Girls Showcase
Lacrosse by 3
Fall Tournaments
Fall Brawl
Fall Bay Bash
FLG 3D Fall Shootout
FLG Face-Off Combine
BOTC Sponsors

Long Island Clubs (Boys)
All Greys
Ballistix
Be The Best
Blaze
Blue Sharks
Braves
Buccaneers
Checkmate Sharks
EXCEL Lacrosse
Express
FLG Lacrosse
Gladiators
Havoc Dune Dawgs
Hitmen
Icon
Igloo
Jesters
Lax Warriors
Legacy
Lizards Elite
Millon Force
Outlaws
Pride
Rampage
Recon
Revolution
Rough Rider
Sting
Storm
Team 91
Team Long Island
Team Revolution
Threshers
Thunder
Tomahawks
True Blue
Turf Island Oilers
Viper Lacrosse
365lax
516 Lacrosse
Who's Online
7 registered (baldbear, tennesseejed, CJ Orlando, Powderfinger, Larry Miller, Maniac, laxmomx3), 655 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod