Prospect Plus Camp is now posted in the Camps and Clinics Thread...

Stay Informed
Most Recent Posts
Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
by Anonymous
7 minutes 21 seconds ago
Long Island Pride 14th Annual Laxfest
by CJ Orlando
10 minutes 54 seconds ago
Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
by Anonymous
14 minutes 58 seconds ago
Boys 2026-2nd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
by Anonymous
22 minutes 16 seconds ago
Who's Online
1 registered (CJ Orlando), 313 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Useful Links
Connecticut USL Chapter
LI Metro LAX Foundation
New Jersey South Chapter
Nassau Coaches Assoc.
Nassau Lacrosse Officials
Nassau PAL Lacrosse
Nassau Women's Officials
Newsday Lacrosse
Section VIII Athletics
Section XI Athletics
Suffolk Lacrosse Officials
US Lacrosse
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ 8 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous the goalie is class of 2025, just like the rest of the girls on the team. Didnt see her at [****]. YJ loses, new goalie sho
Tournaments, Showcases, & Leagues
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Pride 14th Annual by CJ Orlando @ 12 minutes 14 seconds ago

Schedule
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 16 minutes 18 seconds ago

That's true. I don't think the guest players travel.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2026-2nd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 23 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOh cut the crap $46,800 for a 2 grade lax team No matter how you slice or dice it That is a ton of $ And if your kid isn't on the team you are right who cares But that being said $1800 per player at that age is high
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 37 minutes 7 seconds ago

Does anyone know if there's a copy of the Crush-Crabs WSOL championship online somewhere? Thanks.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: High School Lax Boys by **DONOTDELETE** @ 55 minutes 21 seconds ago

Manhattan and Locust Valley. Let the games begin.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 55 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousCan I ask where LIE Leghart fits in their 2020 pecking order playing them this weekend. Express TERPS, Express Leghart is 2... Still a solid team that can beat most A teams And has l
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 04:37 PM

I saw the IL write-up of the 2020 team, which is a nice roadmap for which recruiting tournaments a 2021 team might look at for next year. Anyone want to comment on which of these events from Fall 2015 and so far this Summer have been the best, in te
Tournaments, Showcases, & Leagues
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Pride 14th Annual by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 04:35 PM

Schedule is out
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2026-2nd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 04:32 PM

Oh cut the crap $46,800 for a 2 grade lax team No matter how you slice or dice it That is a ton of $ And if your kid isn't on the team you are right who cares But that being said $1800 per player at that age is high price tag
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 04:30 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous the goalie is class of 2025, just like the rest of the girls on the team. Didnt see her at [****]. YJ loses, new goalie shows up bigger than almost all th
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 04:29 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousGreat post. What's worse, is refs let the charges go until the playoff games, and then start to call them. Charge calls are the only thing left to stop girls from shamelessly going to go
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Anonymousthought this was interesting. Had to fill-in online waiver for young guns and had to acknowledge below - As parent/guardian, of this player, I am attesting that my son is registered in the correct division for this tou
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 04:18 PM

PT 2019 has played in the same tournaments this summer at the same level of play Express North 2019 AA and do play the same quality teams as Express North 2019 AA. Yes, results have been different, no argument there. But the schedule is not chosen,
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: High School Lax Boys by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 04:09 PM

To solve this problem, everyone should tell us what town they are from. We can all then bash said town. Would move this post right to the top and provide endless entertainment. Any takers?
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2025-3rd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 04:09 PM

So those teams would be able to compete with teams like geese, crush, express & igloo ?
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 04:03 PM

worked well enough to win back to back state championships.. not sure that can be said for your school.. and they will be very strong for a few more years
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 03:56 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousWho won tri star? Express beat Smash in the finals. Think 10-4. Atleast the entire base Express team (the ones that paid) did not have to drive out of
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 03:53 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousRight now YJ Carro is the best 2019 tournament results show it. What's really fun to watch with their good run this year is thinking back to last year. The parents were already scoutin
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 03:50 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousSorry destroy?? Name One team mentioned in that list that would destroy them besides the WP and Taz? And Please stop with the Commack and BBP!Again, they are just the Pack and Taz all dolled up in town uniforms. GC &a
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 03:44 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousCan I ask where LIE Leghart fits in their 2020 pecking order playing them this weekend. Express TERPS, Express Leghart is 2... Still a solid team that can beat most A teams
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 03:39 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousAmen. Doesn't matter if your daughter plays for one of the Big Kids On The Block or not, if she has the moxie and talent she w
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousSorry destroy?? Name One team mentioned in that list that would destroy them besides the WP and Taz? And Please stop with the Commack and BBP!Again, they are just the Pack and Taz all dolled up in town uniforms. You a
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 03:37 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousSorry destroy?? Name One team mentioned in that list that would destroy them besides the WP and Taz? And Please stop with the Commack and BBP!Again, they are just the Pack and Taz all dolled up in town uniforms. Those
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: LONG ISLAND - GIrls Only YJ/TG free discussion by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 03:34 PM

So the rule that a coach cannot coach a team if there is a daughter of the team does not apply. Got it. Thanks for clarifying. DG can help her niece all she wants but it should be at the expense of the other players who pay good money to play on the
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 ... 48 49 >
Tournaments & Showcases
5th Annual L.I. Girls Recruiting Showcase
Blatant Exposure
Harding Summer Sunset
Harding Fall Bay Bash 2016
Harding Fall Brawl 2016
Boy's LI Showcase Prospect Camp
Girl's LI Showcase Prospect Camp
Long Ireland Tournament
L.I. Lacrosse Shoot-Out
L.I. Pride Laxfest