Welcome to the start of the new Fall 2015/Spring2016 Lacrosse Season. All 2014 age group threads have been locked and threads for the new season have been posted ... Team Long Island, 365 Lax and LI Bengals Tryouts schedules are POSTED in the Tryouts Forum....

Stay Informed
Most Recent Posts
Girls 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
by Anonymous
38 minutes 23 seconds ago
US U19 womens lacrosse
by Anonymous
Today at 08:42 PM
Messages for US Lacrosse. Rules, Age Classification or whatever.
by Anonymous
Today at 08:17 PM
Boys 2027-1st Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
by Anonymous
Today at 05:36 PM
Useful Links
Connecticut USL Chapter
LI Metro LAX Foundation
New Jersey South Chapter
Nassau Coaches Assoc.
Nassau Lacrosse Officials
Nassau PAL Lacrosse
Nassau Women's Officials
Newsday Lacrosse
Section VIII Athletics
Section XI Athletics
Suffolk Lacrosse Officials
US Lacrosse
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 47 minutes 11 seconds ago

Tryouts in MD are in a couple weeks. Any MD teams going to get a win over M&D this year? Curious to see what movement there is between teams.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by The Hop @ Today at 08:58 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Jnjv0305Understandable to want the information, but I won't post bad press about any team(s). As I like to say what didn't work out for me and a few others might not be the case for other families
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by CJ Orlando @ Today at 08:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Jnjv0305I'm not going to bash on public forum the coaches. I do not feel the need to elaborate but think the general statement of the coaches had a lot to be desired for speaks for itself. I'm also suggesting that it's my opin
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Jnjv0305 @ Today at 08:54 PM

I'm not going to bash on public forum the coaches. I do not feel the need to elaborate but think the general statement of the coaches had a lot to be desired for speaks for itself. I'm also suggesting that it's my opinion and someone else's of them
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: US U19 womens lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 08:42 PM

I was looking at the roster and was wondering myself about some of the girls overlooked and also scratching my head on some ofo the girls chosen. Even after the politically motivated roster, this team still should have won.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 08:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Jnjv0305Understandable to want the information, but I won't post bad press about any team(s). As I like to say what didn't work out for me and a few others might not be the case for other families. Coaches had a lot to be des
BOTC Main Forum
Originally Posted By: The HopOriginally Posted By: AnonymousDo a better job of picking teams for school girls and U19 without politics coming into play. Agree totally. Why, what's wrong with the u19 team? they seem to be doing really well!
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: US U19 womens lacrosse by The Hop @ Today at 08:12 PM

How disappointing given the US team won the last four in a row. This team was supposed to bring home a fifth. Wonder what happened.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: US U19 womens lacrosse by CJ Orlando @ Today at 06:53 PM

Originally Posted By: The HopFor the record. All the posts after my post asked "what do you mean" are FROM THE SAME PERSON. Never understood why people do that. There's an awful lot of that.. argh
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: US U19 womens lacrosse by The Hop @ Today at 06:41 PM

For the record. All the posts after my post asked "what do you mean" are FROM THE SAME PERSON. Never understood why people do that.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2027-1st Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 05:36 PM

Every team has the kids who got on because a phone call was made. Happens in lax. Happens in life. Unfortunately. But it is true get on a travel earlier than later. Once a team is together a year or two it's much harder for a new player to get
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Girls 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 04:52 PM

Wow. What club?
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: US U19 womens lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 04:50 PM

You are correct. Absolutely not the best girls representing the US. What a shame.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by Jnjv0305 @ Today at 04:28 PM

Understandable to want the information, but I won't post bad press about any team(s). As I like to say what didn't work out for me and a few others might not be the case for other families.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: US U19 womens lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 04:08 PM

The Coaching Sucks. that what I mean..... no way the best girls from the USA lose to Canada. They didn't have the best girls representing the US. that is for sure.... Politics....... US coaching staff, college and HS coaches hand picked
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: US U19 womens lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 04:05 PM

Is this is the same team that beat Canada in Lehigh by 15. ????
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: US U19 womens lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 04:04 PM

Its funny because those underclassman that made that team have a connection to the coaching staff. politics what a joke...
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: US U19 womens lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 04:02 PM

Hey you pick the wrong girls, and you have an average team, instead of a super power.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: US U19 womens lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 04:01 PM

US U19 team is a joke. Not the best girls represented. 10th and 11th graders on team , ???????? there are 2 girls, seniors from LI, that I know of and probably at least 5 more that should be on that team before the underclassman. this is embarr
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: US U19 womens lacrosse by The Hop @ Today at 03:15 PM

What do you mean?
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Maryland, D.C., Virginia Fall 2015 Summer 2016 Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWhere 3d blew it and Team 91 will blow it is neither centered in Southern Maryland. As a prior poster noted the best strategy is to be somewhere 30 mins south of Baltimore, 30-40 minutes from Annapolis and 20 minutes aw
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2027-1st Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 01:30 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousNot true...if they are good enough and can make a difference ANY team will take them. Igloo had their team rigged last year and some of the better kids didn't get on. I know some kids whose parentsknew the evaluators
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 01:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Jnjv0305Ok question tryouts are here and with so many travel teams my head is spinning. I'm fairly new and learning insight on some teams but trying to figure out best teams for my daughter to tryout for. Meaning strong coachi
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016 by CJ Orlando @ Today at 01:05 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousIgloo 2021 team don't call yourself at 7 th grade team with present kids that are going into 8th grade that's a fact ... Huntington Dad Hey, Dude, what's your major malfunction? Sounds like you really need a hug.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: US U19 womens lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 01:01 PM

Congrat's to Canada, they must have been a bit intimidated by the US squad and all the hype surrounding the great US Team. But, they WON!! Congrat's to the US girls for a great showing, hopefully their parents can get over this. I am sure the girls
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 ... 35 36 >
Tournaments & Showcases
Fall Bay Bash
Fall Brawl
Clinics & Camps
Berkshire Girls Academy
Carolina Lax Camps
Hofstra Girls
Goalie Clinic @ LI Hub
X10 Camp
Leagues
Fall Twilight League
Lacrosse by 3
LI Hub Fall League
BOTC Sponsors

Who's Online
4 registered (The Hop, CJ Orlando, Jnjv0305, Larry Miller), 297 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Copyright (c) Back of THE CAGE, Inc. 2010 - 2015