The Boys Winter 7v7 Indoor League is accepting individual registrations (goalies play for free) | Limited Spots Available for the Prime Time College Experience for 2019-2022 Grads!

NOBODY DOES IT BETTER
Most Recent Posts
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous. 10/19/17 02:55 PM
Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
by Anonymous. 10/19/17 02:47 PM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous. 10/19/17 02:42 PM
Boys 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
by Anonymous. 10/19/17 02:34 PM
Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
by Anonymous. 10/19/17 02:33 PM
Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
by Anonymous. 10/19/17 02:01 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics1,206
Posts210,283
Members1,849
Most Online3,137
2 hours ago
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BOTC MAIN FORUM
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousLook for Sayville to be a powerhouse for the next 5 years. They have a solid group of 6 8th graders that are moving up to varsity and will contribute right away. Most will be starters. I...
more...
286,313 Views · 2,653 Comments
BOTC MAIN FORUM
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by AnonymousEveryone still has a healthy obsession with the AA teams I see. Obviously you all just can't get enough. It must be human nature, society's obsession with athletic prowess. I for one think this talk is great, all of you parents putting our childr...
more...
79,520 Views · 1,581 Comments
BOTC MAIN FORUM
1 hour ago
[/quote] Drugs, strippers and self serving misogynists, enough said. Keep defending yourself I'll keep commenting.[/quote] Good lord, I hope you're not really a teacher. Anyone who stereotypes an entire industry because of few bad apples should never be around children. So acc...
more...
380,080 Views · 3,666 Comments
BOTC MAIN FORUM
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousLook for Sayville to be a powerhouse for the next 5 years. They have a solid group of 6 8th graders that are moving up to varsity and will contribute right away. Most will be starters. I...
more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
1 hour ago
-What are people opinions regarding lacrosse clinics? (small groups, 6 or less are better) -Are there particular ones that people recommend on Long Island? (there are dozens, but don't make the mistake that people always make of convenience, travel to find the best) - Are there o...
more...
39,038 Views · 771 Comments
BOTC MAIN FORUM
1 hour ago
You people are crazy, your either complaining that teams need to stop playing B and step up and play A or now what are you saying how dare you play "A" when your a "B" team. My belief is worry about your own team not what a so called B team is doing. Maybe the...
more...
42,510 Views · 684 Comments
BOTC MAIN FORUM
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousLook for Sayville to be a powerhouse for the next 5 years. They have a solid group of 6 8th graders that are moving up to varsity and will contribute right away. Most will be starters. Is this a joke . They will be m...
more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousI'll say it again, those who work on the street are money hungry, drug abusing, misogynist adulterer...
more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
1 hour ago
I miss the Napoleon....
more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
1 hour ago
Next Level also put a 10+ goal beat down on Madlax 2023 FWW....
more...
25,744 Views · 428 Comments
PENNSYLVANIA MAIN FORUM
1 hour ago
Tourney Schedule for Brandywine is out...
more...
82,472 Views · 893 Comments
BOTC MAIN FORUM
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by Anonymous[quote=Anonymous]Connections or not, the new girls will not play much because they are not at the same level as the elite girls in the age group. 91 has never entered a competitive tournament and was only average in the ...
more...
35,090 Views · 672 Comments
PENNSYLVANIA MAIN FORUM
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousAre NXT and Team 11, that are in the 2023 Bracket, their top teams? Team 11 is solid, not sure. Brotherly Love there is no name next to their entry so assuming it isn't Zeus. Mesa had too many kids and cost too much. I t...
more...
82,472 Views · 893 Comments
BOTC MAIN FORUM
2 hours ago
Starting a new topic. -What are people opinions regarding lacrosse clinics? -Are there particular ones that people recommend on Long Island? - Are there ones people have found were not worth the extra investment? - Are there private coaches that people feel were worth the inves...
more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by AnonymousHow about Division 2? ESM Div 3 will be Sinai , BBP has a chance but coaching favors Sinai. Div 4 will be Mattituck...
more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by Anonymous Clubs that give you way more for your money and don't have 3 teams in an age group or 30 kids on a team...those clubs. Name them...
more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousI'll say it again, those who work on the street are money hungry, drug abusing, misogynist adulterer alcoholics. Don't care what you say, how you say it, that's the facts!! good luck with th...
more...
MARYLAND MAIN FORUM
2 hours ago
The lack of sportsmanship, chararacter and general common decency displayed by the FCA coaches, players and parents is astounding. Makes the Crabs look look like saints....
more...
3,715 Views · 60 Comments
BOTC MAIN FORUM
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by Anonymous Clubs that give you way more for your money and don't have 3 teams in an age group or 30 kids on a team...those clubs. Name them. Legacy is a team with a good coach who cares. Yeah...
more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by Anonymous You are correct but look at the match ups. Select plays the warriors and if they don't loose by too many goals they can end up ...
more...
84,724 Views · 1,595 Comments
BOTC MAIN FORUM
3 hours ago
Anyone know anything about Northport? My nephew plays for them and they had a decent year last year losing to WM in the 2nd round. Returning players or chances at having a good season?? Originally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by Anony...
more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by AnonymousEveryone still has a healthy obsession with the AA teams I see. Obviously you all just can't get enough. It must be human nature, society's obsession with athletic prowess. I for one think this talk is great, all of you parents putting our childre...
more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by AnonymousEveryone still has a healthy obsession with the AA teams I see. Obviously you all just can't get enough. It must be human nature, society's obsession with athletic prowess. I for one think this talk is great, all of you parents putting our childre...
more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
3 hours ago
Express A teams are $4,000 this year and that’s just the costs you know about!!! Absurd!!!...
more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM
3 hours ago
Everyone still has a healthy obsession with the AA teams I see. Obviously you all just can't get enough. It must be human nature, society's obsession with athletic prowess. I for one think this talk is great, all of you parents putting our children on pedestals, giving them ro...
more...
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 34 35
Today's Visitors
14 registered members (Tom M, lumpy45, Powderfinger, cltlax, BombersLacrosse, BlatantLacrosse, Fred44, A1Laxer, Kodie14, Shonuff, ScottK, meco24, America's Game, Gremelin), 2,275 guests, and 728 spiders.
TOURNAMENTS/SHOWCASES
Prime Time College Experience
Blatant Fall Jam
Boy's LI Elite 80 Camp
Girl's LI Elite 80 Camp
Fall and Winter Jamborees/Tournaments!
New York Lacrosse Academy Boy's HS Showcase
JC17 Memorial Shootout for Dreams
Harding Summer Sunset
Harding Battle by the Bay
LI Girl's Showcase
LI Boy's Showcase