20 minutes 27 seconds ago
CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
by Anonymous
30 minutes 50 seconds ago
Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
by Anonymous
Today at 01:37 PM
Who's Online
2 registered (CJ Orlando, HarryJ), 205 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Stay Informed
Useful Links
Connecticut USL Chapter
LI Metro LAX Foundation
New Jersey South Chapter
Nassau Coaches Assoc.
Nassau Lacrosse Officials
Nassau PAL Lacrosse
Nassau Women's Officials
Newsday Lacrosse
Section VIII Athletics
Section XI Athletics
Suffolk Lacrosse Officials
US Lacrosse
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous "I can't believe we decide to reclass our son. I feel terrible that he is a few months older then some of those public school boys and how will he ever explain that he is a summer b
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ 22 minutes 10 seconds ago

That's good because nobody will pay you
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 30 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Anonymous Slow down chump ! hawks had 1 loss and 1 win this year to igloo Igloo is a great team but have never beaten Hawks.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. by **DONOTDELETE** @ 40 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AnonymousLike the comment about the kids who said NO to Chaminade. Don't know even one kid who said no to Chaminade, not one, and frankly I don't believe there is one. Sorry, too good of a school My son was admitted and said n
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 41 minutes 58 seconds ago

Slow down chump ! hawks had 1 loss and 1 win this year to igloo
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 01:37 PM

Enough already let's talk about something else, oh how about lacrosse....let's start how is 24 lax second team ? Or are there any new teams that are looking to make a statement. How are the outlaws looking for this year? Will truefully blue jump into
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 12:43 PM

Hawks beat Dukes or any other team out there
Clinics, & Camps
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Igloo Elite 80 Camp by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 11:34 AM

Does anyone have the format for the day's activities for this camp? If it's 6 hours long, that's about $64 per hour and for the coaches that will be attending, this a bargain. This will be a great experience for the boys!
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 11:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Anonymous Coach Thorn screwed up another YJ team?? Figures You couldn't pay me to let her coach my kid.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 11:11 AM

Life is full of choices,not happy,move on...nobody is holding a gun to your head. People will do what they want, worry about your own kid.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 11:07 AM

Hate to break it to you, happens everywhere...not just talking about girls club lax
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:55 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousHow many changes to MD teams? New players per team? Heros 1, M&D 1, TLC 8 Looks like you already know the answer
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2020 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Anonymous "I can't believe we decide to reclass our son. I feel terrible that he is a few months older then some of those public school boys and how will he ever explain that he is a summer birthday to his classmates at D
Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:36 AM

Are the guys who sent teams to the world games doing a team they all should have age eligible kids.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:28 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous[quote=Anonymous]How can that be. They told me only yja girls can commit that early. I've been all over the country with my superstar and i have'nt gotten an
Clinics, & Camps
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Igloo Elite 80 Camp by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:43 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous Money grab? This event only cost you $385 to get to meet all the D1 coaches, that comes to about $30 per coach for you Yes this looks like an amazing even
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:31 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWatch out for The DUKES " Good advice. I allmost stepped in some.
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:18 AM

Lots of kids say no. Some public school kids aren't sure so they take the test and keep their options open and after thinking about it decide against the commitment required, some kids I know end up getting into and attending Regis and more kids are
Tournaments, Showcases, & Leagues
Jump to new posts Re: Blatant Fall Jam by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:10 AM

What teams are playing for 2023?
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 08:58 AM

Watch out for The DUKES "
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 08:22 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous[quote=Anonymous]How can that be. They told me only yja girls can commit that early. I've been all over the country with my superstar and i have'nt gotten any offers yet. With all the trai
Maryland Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2022 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 08:16 AM

What tournaments are the 22s playing in the fall. We are registered for one and our coach says the others are a waste of time. Where is everyone playing?
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Top Guns by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 07:46 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousHow can that be. They told me only yja girls can commit that early. I've been all over the country with my superstar and i have'nt gotten any offers yet. With all the training and travelin
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 06:15 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousApplicants "have to put Chaminade first" out of the three choices. What percentage of boys who get accepted would say no ? No need for a wait list. I went there as well as my son and have never heard of one
BOTC Main Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

I hear the kid is 6'16" and 270. They fly him in fir games from Lincoln. Crushed by Jefferson, hit by Jefferson, pounced by Jefferson...
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 ... 23 24 >
Upcoming Tryouts

Tournaments & Showcases
Blatant Fall Jam
Blatant Spring Jam
Blatant Summer Showdown
Blatant Town Cup
Harding Fall Bay Bash 2016
Harding Fall Brawl 2016
Clinics & Camps
Gladiators Lacrosse Academy
Globall Sharp Shooter Series