@BackOfTheCAGE
It's the start of the Fall 2017/Summer 2018 season. Use this thread for your posts regarding this age group
Why are all the tryouts on the same dates....
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why are all the tryouts on the same dates....

Travel lacrosse is a business - the clubs don't operate to help each other, they compete, and they all are vying to sign kids up "first".
Curious if there are any coaching changes at 9d1, express, legacy or igloo for this age?
Word is O'Rielly at Express is stepping down from his 2026 and 2022 teams. Not confirmed though.
Prices sky rocket every year . It's getting crazy people.
Igloo A...5 coaches with 5 sons...

Disaster waiting to happen.
9d1 had 37 kids for this age. They having 2 teams? Seems light...

Anyone know the price tag for 91?

Still no prices and we are at tryouts already. I can't believe how dumb I am to pay for a tryout for a team that will not give me the cost!!

Still no prices and we are at tryouts already. I can't believe how dumb I am to pay for a tryout for a team that will not give me the cost!!

my guess is about $3800 because they're including winter practices, the fall program, 2 fall tournaments and a spring tournament - none of which was included last year.
Other programs exist. Why insist on going to 9D1 or express? Why be sheep? Why pay such huge prices for travel lacrosse. Gather up friends and find a team that fits your needs - location, amount of practices, location of tournaments, how many tournaments, when the season is over, winter practices, etc.
Empire and the Ducks haven't posted their prices either. I am guessing that the prices are going up a lot.

who are the coaches? I though it was Cromwell & Barone for this group

Keith Cromwell
Tony Barone
Adam Waxer
J. Accardo
Jeff Butte.

Great coaches, but yes all 5 have kids on team. Additionally a nephew of a coach and a cousin of the igloo owner. Team is solid though.
5 sons are 5 of the best players on team

#FakeNews

#FakeNews

Absolutely fake news. Not even close to the best.
Express invites supposedly sent
Express invites supposedly sent

Yes they have
Word is O'Rielly at Express is stepping down from his 2026 and 2022 teams. Not confirmed though.

Starting his own invite only team.

It will be good for your boy to go with Mike initially, he is a good guy and good youth coach. But somehow it will blow up and you will need to find another place. It just seems to work out that way. Not sure why, but he never gets it going for the long term.

Curious where and what age?

Are you referring to mike o' Reilly? He's still with express . Different age groups .
So you are saying he's a good coach?
Originally Posted by laxlol

Are you referring to mike o' Reilly? He's still with express . Different age groups .
So you are saying he's a good coach?

O'Reilly is a great coach.
I'm not saying anything. I've heard people say he's a great teacher for the young kids.
I'm not saying anything. I've heard people say he's a great teacher for the young kids.

Ok I'm sorry
I shouldn't have worded my question that way.

Thank you.

#FakeNews

Absolutely fake news. Not even close to the best.

But they think so! Only thing that matters. When will AA figure it out

Is that true?? Would like to know more about how to get invite for 2026 team if OReilly is setting it up? I'm assuming it will not be under LI Express?

Is that true?? Would like to know more about how to get invite for 2026 team if OReilly is setting it up? I'm assuming it will not be under LI Express?

He is not. He lessened his teams so he can actually spend time with his boys and watch them in college. There is not secret invite team.

He is not. He lessened his teams so he can actually spend time with his boys and watch them in college. There is not secret invite team.

He will have his own team soon enough. It will be something for him and his sons to do together and make some bank.
Anyone have color on s2s? Went to tryout earlier in week and second one is tonight. Thought good quality at tryout but not huge turnout. Know first year program but liked the coach and they seem pretty organized for first year program.
2675 for Legacy, these prices are out of control.

This is a bargain compared to 91 and Express....

I haven't seen the 91 cost yet. A lot of high rumors though. $2675 is definitely a bargain though.

I haven't seen the 91 cost yet. A lot of high rumors though. $2675 is definitely a bargain though.

igloo will be the highest. with 5 daddy coaches everyone else needs to step up
9d1 $2900 . Why brag you bought the training center if your not passing on savings to your players?
9d1 $2900 . Why brag you bought the training center if your not passing on savings to your players?

Based on what you will get, it looks like they did pass along some savings. I was expecting a lot more, so the number from 91 is a pleasant surprise. We have our boy signed up.
If you people don't like the costs then don't pay/play. What a bunch of wash women. These people are running a business. Disney raises prices every year and guess what. People still go gladly. Stop crying
$3,800 for Express
$3,800 for Express

That's ridiculous. They better be getting all new equipment and a stick with that along with the training.
$3,800 for Express

only the A teams are that much but they come with winter training and the spring season
$3,800 for Express

only the A teams are that much but they come with winter training and the spring season

The 9d1 A team is reported to be 2,900. With the spring season and winter training as well. Seems like a bargain. I'd like to see what each side is offering side by side. On the training side they are evenly split though.
is that $3800 for the 2026 team? that is absurd if true. what can they be doing that would warrant that tuition. the kids in the recruiting age aren't paying that amount.

this is totally getting out of control
is that $3800 for the 2026 team? that is absurd if true. what can they be doing that would warrant that tuition. the kids in the recruiting age aren't paying that amount.

this is totally getting out of control

Sure is for 2026. Confirmed with a friend that did the tryout.

Like the person earlier commented, it better include new equipment and a stick. LOL
that is ABSURD, things need to change and I hope people realize they don't need to be paying this kind of money for any kid no matter how old.

I have been apart of travel lacrosse since 2008 and the costs were around $500 and now they have increased to over $3000. Unless a scholarship is part of the tuition I would not do it.
Lots of quality clubs out there that offer as good or nearly as good options for much less $$$ than the big programs, yet people are attracted to "shiny things" . . .!
that is ABSURD, things need to change and I hope people realize they don't need to be paying this kind of money for any kid no matter how old.

I have been apart of travel lacrosse since 2008 and the costs were around $500 and now they have increased to over $3000. Unless a scholarship is part of the tuition I would not do it.

Yes, but back in 2008 it was probably true that a travel lacrosse program just had some late spring practices, and a handful of summer tournaments. Now, the programs that are charging 3K and up are offering year round programing. If you break it down into its component parts, the costs may seem reasonable.

Keith Cromwell
Tony Barone
Adam Waxer
J. Accardo
Jeff Butte.

Great coaches, but yes all 5 have kids on team. Additionally a nephew of a coach and a cousin of the igloo owner. Team is solid though.

Thx dad, or uncle or cousin
If you have HBO watch real sports story on youth sports. 9 billion spent on youth sports annuallly. Don't blame the clubs or any one else. We drive this.

Yes, but back in 2008 it was probably true that a travel lacrosse program just had some late spring practices, and a handful of summer tournaments. Now, the programs that are charging 3K and up are offering year round programing. If you break it down into its component parts, the costs may seem reasonable.

I hate to break it to you but .most programs are charging extra for winter practices. For a 4th grader there is no reason you have to spend 3k.remember you still have 6 more years of travel and with travel expenses you are looking at 30k. And then add individual and optional team trainings

I hate to break it to you but .most programs are charging extra for winter practices. For a 4th grader there is no reason you have to spend 3k.remember you still have 6 more years of travel and with travel expenses you are looking at 30k. And then add individual and optional team trainings

exactly ! put that money towards college
Are Igloo A and B same amount? If so B is being used to supplement Daddy coaches of A
Are Igloo A and B same amount? If so B is being used to supplement Daddy coaches of A

B is a joke and A is complete daddy ball. Team will be irrelevant by end of year.
What fall tournaments are teams playing. I have a love hate relationship with Fall ball. Love watching my son play. Hate sitting in the cold!
What fall tournaments are teams playing. I have a love hate relationship with Fall ball. Love watching my son play. Hate sitting in the cold!

Legacy invitational on Columbus day, Blatant, Octoberfest
Each year, the pricing is increasing for every club! We are around $4,000 now & its only going to get worse. Not factoring in travel expenses, hotels, etc etc etc
$4k for 2026?...wow that seems extreme......take the 4k and buy him a bunch of one to one training...better off..
$4k for 2026?...wow that seems extreme......take the 4k and buy him a bunch of one to one training...better off..

Who charges 4k at this age? I thought my son was $$ with Express

4K at any age is rediculous!

Just to correct. No where near $4k. It is a modest $3,800 for Express A at this age.

B is a joke and A is complete daddy ball. Team will be irrelevant by end of year.

Irrelevant already. smoked this past weekend. Coaches kids got plenty of run though
Express Haugen looked great last weekend. No, not a parent with a son on the team. I was told that it was their first tournament as a team. If so, very impressing.

Irrelevant already. smoked this past weekend. Coaches kids got plenty of run though

A team didn't play this past weekend. Irrelevant really
How relevant is your son team
4th grade get a life people
said one Igloo Dad to a former Igloo Dad
Does anyone know if the Halloween Havoc Tourney was an A or B Tourney ?

Originally Posted by 2026LaxDad
Does anyone know if the Halloween Havoc Tourney was an A or B Tourney ?

It was a mix but in the 2026 group the only A team that I saw was Igloo Wolves.
Is there really A and B programs at 9yo? My son is 5 and I am looking for a program.

What does Dad Ball mean?

I actually saw the Igloo team on Saturday move the ball better than some 6th grade teams.

It was a well coached team and the boys looked like they were having a great time.
Is there really A and B programs at 9yo? My son is 5 and I am looking for a program.

What does Dad Ball mean?

I actually saw the Igloo team on Saturday move the ball better than some 6th grade teams.

It was a well coached team and the boys looked like they were having a great time.

Yes. Some town programs can compete and even beat B level teams though. The A are the elite. Daddy ball is when the head coach and/or other coaches are dads of some of the players. I guess some feel those kids get more playing time because their dad is the coach. In a perfect world the coaches would be independent and have no biases.
Originally Posted by meco24

What does Dad Ball mean?

Yes. Some town programs can compete and even beat B level teams though. The A are the elite. Daddy ball is when the head coach and/or other coaches are dads of some of the players. I guess some feel those kids get more playing time because their dad is the coach. In a perfect world the coaches would be independent and have no biases.

Daddy ball can be more than just "more time" - it can be placement on a team they otherwise would not even make, as well as play in situations where they are not the best option(s), IE, extra man, man down, etc.

Just to correct. No where near $4k. It is a modest $3,800 for Express A at this age.

I surely hope that was sarcasm . . .
What are some good winter clinics in Nassau area?

Anyone have experience with any of these? They seem to be good options for this upcoming winter.
LI Sports HUB
fl$
LI Outlaws

I surely hope that was sarcasm . . .

Nope its $2900 base then when you add in additional winter training and what not it goes to $3800. Of course you can decide not to do the extras.

Anyone have experience with any of these? They seem to be good options for this upcoming winter.
LI Sports HUB
fl$
LI Outlaws

Storm Academy is really good. Its in West Hempstead

LI Sports HUB
fl$
LI Outlaws

Ah. I saw that one. Their site is hard to navigate. Looks like their program began already.
What 2026 teams are playing Blatant this weekend?

LI Sports HUB
fl$
LI Outlaws

Ah. I saw that one. Their site is hard to navigate. Looks like their program began already.

The program is constantly rolling. Email them stormlaxacademy@gmail.com

LI Sports HUB
fl$
LI Outlaws

It starts in November
What 2026 teams are playing Blatant this weekend?

Schedule is up on Tourneymachine

LI Sports HUB
fl$
LI Outlaws

Classes start Week of Nov 6th
Thanks for the info on storm. I'm probably going to sign my son up.
Why are the 2026 Outlaws playing in a B division at Blatant Fall Jam?
Guessing because they are essentially a newer/young team. They had 1st, 2nd and 3rd graders on the 2026slast year. Interested in seeing if they can compete this year.
Im just happy the weather is supposed to be nice!
Some great pairings of teams this weekend.Very close games in the South division. Any one of those 4 teams could of won it this weekend.
Weather was fantastic great day of lax all around.

The CSH Roar had great coaching with some really good athletes on that team at this grade level. Goalie kept them in the game and should be very proud of how he played.

Igloo Dire Wolves vs Roar for final was a competitive game. A lot of fun to watch parents on both sides were great unlike some of the other games.

Some parents at the other games should really remember that we are watching children play a game. There is no need to yell at the ref for stopping a play because the opposing teams player is hurt.

Just think twice before you yell something stupid....Please!!!

Weather was fantastic great day of lax all around.

The CSH Roar had great coaching with some really good athletes on that team at this grade level. Goalie kept them in the game and should be very proud of how he played.

Igloo Dire Wolves vs Roar for final was a competitive game. A lot of fun to watch parents on both sides were great unlike some of the other games.

Some parents at the other games should really remember that we are watching children play a game. There is no need to yell at the ref for stopping a play because the opposing teams player is hurt.

Just think twice before you yell something stupid....Please!!!

If its just children playing a game, why not stop it is a child is hurt. Only thing that should matter is the child's safety. As you said "remember that we are watching children play a game". If kids were playing on your front lawn and you saw one hurt would just let them lay there to they were done playing? Stop tooting your own horn pal, your just like all the others, its about winning. Get a grip buddy.
What teams in for the Levittown Lax for a Cure tournament this weekend?
$2800.

LI Sports HUB
fl$
LI Outlaws

Classes start Week of Nov 6th

Again thanks for the recommendation. My son started this week and loved it.
Looking for some feedback/opinions with respect to defensive minded coaches and teams at this age level. For most, this is the first year they can go long pole but not many teams seem to have the separate coaching for the defensive players (i.e., defensive coordinator) or separate during practices for defensive specific drills. Dedicated defensemen seem to get lumped in with the group -- mainly an offensive game -- and aren't given the detailed instruction. We're committed to a team this year but, looking forward, want to keep eyes and options open... even when it comes to position clinics/camps (limited for D as well). Any experiences or thoughts (past/present)?
Looking for some feedback/opinions with respect to defensive minded coaches and teams at this age level. For most, this is the first year they can go long pole but not many teams seem to have the separate coaching for the defensive players (i.e., defensive coordinator) or separate during practices for defensive specific drills. Dedicated defensemen seem to get lumped in with the group -- mainly an offensive game -- and aren't given the detailed instruction. We're committed to a team this year but, looking forward, want to keep eyes and options open... even when it comes to position clinics/camps (limited for D as well). Any experiences or thoughts (past/present)?

4th graders dude. They should still be learning all positions at this age and not be dedicated to one position. Don’t worry about defensive specific coaching yet.

I'm not sure about the 2026 91 coaches specifically but the 91 program itself runs a weekly clinic over the winter that is broken down by position. It is included in each players tuition. Defensemen train specifically on defense, train with long poles and skills related to playing the position. My kid did it last year and got a lot out of it, plus it was fun. Last year they had Nicky Polanco of the Bayhawks running it.

If you son wants to play with a pole, the first part of that can/should be done at home. Start with a goalie shaft so you don't have to cut down an expensive long pole. Goalie shafts are less expensive and are 40" long which is perfect for a new pole. Get him outside doing wall ball and learning to handle the longer shaft. Then roll out some ground balls and practice scooping them on the run. If he's liking it all get him a defensive head like the STX Hammer and have it strung with a high pocket (better for ground balls). Once he's comfortable with the stick, send him to practice with it.

I'm not sure about the 2026 91 coaches specifically but the 91 program itself runs a weekly clinic over the winter that is broken down by position. It is included in each players tuition. Defensemen train specifically on defense, train with long poles and skills related to playing the position. My kid did it last year and got a lot out of it, plus it was fun. Last year they had Nicky Polanco of the Bayhawks running it.

If you son wants to play with a pole, the first part of that can/should be done at home. Start with a goalie shaft so you don't have to cut down an expensive long pole. Goalie shafts are less expensive and are 40" long which is perfect for a new pole. Get him outside doing wall ball and learning to handle the longer shaft. Then roll out some ground balls and practice scooping them on the run. If he's liking it all get him a defensive head like the STX Hammer and have it strung with a high pocket (better for ground balls). Once he's comfortable with the stick, send him to practice with it.

Appreciate the feedback on 91. I'm sure as the years move on, they progress more with position specifics. Good to know what's out there.
Or go to a club like Tomahawks and pay $1800 to get the winter practices, fall tournaments and spring practices and tournaments!! More bang for your buck!
Or go to a club like Tomahawks and pay $1800 to get the winter practices, fall tournaments and spring practices and tournaments!! More bang for your buck!

And probably play with kids that can't catch and throw. No one is learning from that. Who the heck are the tomahawks anyway?

And probably play with kids that can't catch and throw. No one is learning from that. Who the heck are the tomahawks anyway?

<smh>
Does all club organizations charged an extra tournament fee @ $125 per kid per tournament on top of there yearly tuition without discussing it with the team ??? New to club and seems like a money grab . Thanks
Does all club organizations charged an extra tournament fee @ $125 per kid per tournament on top of there yearly tuition without discussing it with the team ??? New to club and seems like a money grab . Thanks

Yes Legacy does it year after year after year guess they have to pay for there X-Mas party.

No. Not all clubs do this.

Yes Legacy does it year after year after year guess they have to pay for there X-Mas party.

Every club does this. Please tell me what great organization doesn't. Legacy asked for input on tourneys before they finalized, so if you had a problem, why didn't you say anything to the coach before crying on here like a little [ChillLaxin].

Every club does this. Please tell me what great organization doesn't. Legacy asked for input on tourneys before they finalized, so if you had a problem, why didn't you say anything to the coach before crying on here like a little baby.

With three boys having in played with five different organizations, I have never paid extra for a tournament other than one time when it was decided upon by parents AND coaches to enter into an additional tourney above and beyond the pre-agreed upon (and padi for!) number. So, "no", it doesn't happen with every club, and not even even with most!

Every club does this. Please tell me what great organization doesn't. Legacy asked for input on tourneys before they finalized, so if you had a problem, why didn't you say anything to the coach before crying on here like a little [ChillLaxin].

With three boys having in played with five different organizations, I have never paid extra for a tournament other than one time when it was decided upon by parents AND coaches to enter into an additional tourney above and beyond the pre-agreed upon (and padi for!) number. So, "no", it doesn't happen with every club, and not even even with most!

Ok, so, registration for Legacy states that 4 tourneys were included in tuition. Coach asked for input on schedule. They are going to 5 tourneys this summer. So they want money for the extra tourney. I believe they were very transparent with it.

Ok, so, registration for Legacy states that 4 tourneys were included in tuition. Coach asked for input on schedule. They are going to 5 tourneys this summer. So they want money for the extra tourney. I believe they were very transparent with it.

Most clubs do 5 or 6 tourneys - why 'commit' to 4, take payment for same, and then add another one after?? Commit to 5 or 6, take payment for them and be done with it, and no issues thereafter like they have now.

Most clubs do 5 or 6 tourneys - why 'commit' to 4, take payment for same, and then add another one after?? Commit to 5 or 6, take payment for them and be done with it, and no issues thereafter like they have now.
100% legacy does not ask the families , it’s my 1st season with them and they did it last year I know from people that are with them. It’s a sneaky little surcharge $125 per player with 20 plus kids on the team comes out to about double or more than the tournament is. I understand yes pay the coach etc... how about the team that has daddy coaches ? They are adding and charging for tournaments that are not even started yet for the spring and summer. I love watching my Son play but every weekend on the field in the spring and summer gets old. JMO
Play with Leagacy last year and this , nope no emails , letters saying we are adding tournaments .
Play with Leagacy last year and this , nope no emails , letters saying we are adding tournaments .

First off, why are you posting "anonymous"? Why, because you know it is bull. If your son was on the team, you would have gotten asked by the coach in the Remind Me and by text, for input on the upcoming season's tourneys and if you had any problems with them.
You also post "anonymous" because you are probably the same person replying to your own posts above. So the last two posts are Fake News.
Originally Posted by 631lax58

First off, why are you posting "anonymous"? Why, because you know it is bull. If your son was on the team, you would have gotten asked by the coach in the Remind Me and by text, for input on the upcoming season's tourneys and if you had any problems with them.
You also post "anonymous" because you are probably the same person replying to your own posts above. So the last two posts are Fake News.

This is in Fact Fake News and the same poster of the previous 2 posts like 631 mentioned.
Thank you!
This is stardard practice for every club. When you agree to join, you are given a detailed list of what is included; practices, tournaments, gear, etc... Maybe they include Fall, Winter and Spring tournaments; but most don’t. Those are paid for additionally, depending on who attends. Likewise for winter training (indoors). You mention daddy coaches. Well, those kids are not included in the cost of the tournament. So if you have 3-4 kids not paying, costs increase for everyone else. If it’s an away tournament, you’re likely paying for coaches hotels as well. That’s why it’s important to sue your due diligence before joining a team. The more daddy coaches you have, the more the add-Ons will cost you.
This is stardard practice for every club. When you agree to join, you are given a detailed list of what is included; practices, tournaments, gear, etc... Maybe they include Fall, Winter and Spring tournaments; but most don’t. Those are paid for additionally, depending on who attends. Likewise for winter training (indoors). You mention daddy coaches. Well, those kids are not included in the cost of the tournament. So if you have 3-4 kids not paying, costs increase for everyone else. If it’s an away tournament, you’re likely paying for coaches hotels as well. That’s why it’s important to sue your due diligence before joining a team. The more daddy coaches you have, the more the add-Ons will cost you.

I’m posting anonymous because I can . You either are a coach or director and looking out for them. There’s no fake news here I’m saying didn’t get no emails , texts letters ETC ... from them and nothing from the coach about it. Maybe your have to have a meeting with all coaches then coaches can address it to the team or team parent . Call a chain of command and it’s not clear to the the team. Ok great practices are cancelled and not made up I get credit ? If I miss a tournament due to something else that weekend , party , graduation etc do I pay for the extra tournament ? Tell me because you must be someone from them saying you reached and its not true .

What club doesn't include tournament costs in their fee? You're crazy! Have been involved with numerous clubs with multiple sons in club lax, and never have they not included tourney fees! And tournament fees are team based - whether you have a team of 11 or 45 (cough . . . Express . . . cough), the fee is not any different.

What club doesn't include tournament costs in their fee? You're crazy! Have been involved with numerous clubs with multiple sons in club lax, and never have they not included tourney fees! And tournament fees are team based - whether you have a team of 11 or 45 (cough . . . Express . . . cough), the fee is not any different.

I completely agree with you. Never been charged additional.

I’m posting anonymous because I can . You either are a coach or director and looking out for them. There’s no fake news here I’m saying didn’t get no emails , texts letters ETC ... from them and nothing from the coach about it. Maybe your have to have a meeting with all coaches then coaches can address it to the team or team parent . Call a chain of command and it’s not clear to the the team. Ok great practices are cancelled and not made up I get credit ? If I miss a tournament due to something else that weekend , party , graduation etc do I pay for the extra tournament ? Tell me because you must be someone from them saying you reached and its not true .

Its fake news and you are a straight up liar. If you were actually on the team, you were 1-sent an Remind Me on 12/19/17 @ 9:09 (spring schedule on the website. Please look it over and let me know of any concerns) and then a text right after that. 2- on 12/29/17 @ 11:20 you were sent another text and Remind Me (Are there any concerns or complainants with the summer schedule? Talking to Legacy today about finalizing everything. Please let me know). So again, Fake News, and no, I'm not a coach, but just a parent calling you out.

You’re not understanding my post. When you signed up, you paid for X amount of tournaments, Y amount of practices and a gear package. That is what the club promises you for your money. If your coach decides to enter additional tournaments in the winter or spring, above and beyond the 5 that you paid for, then you will need to pay extra for them. It’s pretty much common sense. As far as additional tourney fees; if there are 20 kids on the team and the tournement cost $1000, everyone should pay $50. However, if 4 of those kids are coaches kids, then you’re dividing that $1000 by 16. Now if the coaches need hotel rooms, your dividing $1900 by 16. Understand? That’s how it works.

You’re not understanding my post. When you signed up, you paid for X amount of tournaments, Y amount of practices and a gear package. That is what the club promises you for your money. If your coach decides to enter additional tournaments in the winter or spring, above and beyond the 5 that you paid for, then you will need to pay extra for them. It’s pretty much common sense. As far as additional tourney fees; if there are 20 kids on the team and the tournement cost $1000, everyone should pay $50. However, if 4 of those kids are coaches kids, then you’re dividing that $1000 by 16. Now if the coaches need hotel rooms, your dividing $1900 by 16. Understand? That’s how it works.

If that's what the complaint is about then, "yeah". But, that's not what I (and, apparently others responding similarly to me) took the complaint to be - it sounded more like they were asking for fees for ALL of the tourneys being played in.

Its fake news and you are a straight up liar. If you were actually on the team, you were 1-sent an Remind Me on 12/19/17 @ 9:09 (spring schedule on the website. Please look it over and let me know of any concerns) and then a text right after that. 2- on 12/29/17 @ 11:20 you were sent another text and Remind Me (Are there any concerns or complainants with the summer schedule? Talking to Legacy today about finalizing everything. Please let me know). So again, Fake News, and no, I'm not a coach, but just a parent calling you out.
posted on website that’s what u said on whatever day and time , posted on website so that means it’s done they added a tournament before going it over with the team and parents. I received no email or text. I do get there emails but never got one saying we are adding a tournament . My point is do the right thing. People pay a lot of money and they slap another tournament without going over with the team first. It’s a shady move. How about the Club give back to the team , nicevtent for tournaments , a banner something .. legacy looks like garbage at tournaments . Depends on the spring I may move on next year with my son but as for now I’m son is on the team I paid my tuition in full so I can cry about it.
I have been doing the club thing for a few years now. It does seem it is a common occurrence for clubs to ask you to pony up for an extra tournament. It doesn't happen every year but it happens a lot. I don't think its always done with malicious intent. A few times a tournament we signed up for didn't have enough teams in a certain age group. They signed us up for a different tournament and charged us the difference. If you have an older kid and only get 4 tournaments included in your tuition, assume you will get charged for more. Most clubs do at least 5 and some do even more. Don't be afraid to crunch the numbers and ask how your money is getting spent for the extra tournament. If they give you a hard time for asking, look for another club
Any one have recommendations for box lacrosse at this age group?
I’m new to club seen legacy looking for players I quests In the spring how is that team , do they have a A and B ? Hopefully they give me good price coming in the spring . Thx new to club seen a poster from them looking for kids .
Shamrock shoot-out coming up, anyone know who is in?
Seems this age group is relatively sane. That is all.
Anyone go to the Blatant last weekend ? Who w
as the big winner ?
Anyone go to the Blatant last weekend ? Who w
as the big winner ?

It's on tourney machine
https://www.tourneymachine.com/Publ...ivision=h201805041456312683d4b1b4e49b14f

https://www.tourneymachine.com/Publ...ivision=h201805041456493014d8b1c45c98349
I think you'll find at this age group that 91, Express and Legacy A teams rule the roost. Outlaws is very close but not on same level.
What about fl$? I see a lot of things on line with them?
What about fl$? I see a lot of things on line with them?

Take it easy right now, don't allow yourself or son become part of the insanity at 4th grade lacrosse. If you want to go travel, select a team closest to your home. Just remember, lacrosse is a big business here on the Island. Likewise, if you fall in the trap of multi. clinics, privates, etc someone will gladly accept you hard earned money. And, I've never heard of anyone offering lessons telling a parent their son doesn't have what it takes...
Here are my thoughts on rankings so far. And this is just for fun and directional. Keep your crazy comments aside. (Only includes the LI teams I have seen)
1. 91 Storm - Beat Express 2 out of 3 times in champ...
2. Express Haugen
3. Igloo
4. Legacy
5. Outlaws
6. RVC Futures
7. Harveys
8. Moose Lax
......24, Empire, Fighting Ducks, True Blue, 91B, Express B, Igloo B.... All could win on any given day.
Here are my thoughts on rankings so far. And this is just for fun and directional. Keep your crazy comments aside. (Only includes the LI teams I have seen)
2. Express Haugen
3. Igloo
4. Legacy
5. Outlaws
6. RVC Futures
7. Harveys
8. Moose Lax
......24, Empire, Fighting Ducks, True Blue, 91B, Express B, Igloo B.... All could win on any given day.

If the Outlaws/RVC or others want to be considered in the top tier they need to enter in the A brackets of tourneys. H’s, shore 2 shore and Moose do it and at least deserve respect for that. The only way to get better. After the top 4 there is a canyon drop off.The top 4 usually play each other tough and each has wins against each. I think 91/Express are 1 and 2 but Legacy or Igloo can give them a run for their money. May not win but they are the only competitive games they will see on the island.
do the top team in 2026 enter the LI lax fest june 23/24

2. Express Haugen
3. Igloo
4. Legacy
5. Outlaws
6. RVC Futures
7. Harveys
8. Moose Lax

If the Outlaws/RVC or others want to be considered in the top tier they need to enter in the A brackets of tourneys. H’s, shore 2 shore and Moose do it and at least deserve respect for that. The only way to get better. After the top 4 there is a canyon drop off.The top 4 usually play each other tough and each has wins against each. I think 91/Express are 1 and 2 but Legacy or Igloo can give them a run for their money. May not win but they are the only competitive games they will see on the island.

RVC will get there shot on Saturday. Playing both 91 and Express Haugen in pool play at Summer Face Off.
Outlaws are folding, that's why they're under the Rebels umbrella. $100 tryout fee. Come on.... same old money grab.
Outlaws are folding, that's why they're under the Rebels umbrella. $100 tryout fee. Come on.... same old money grab.

Rebels Lacrosse is a different entity from the LI Outlaws.
Originally Posted by TM@BOTC

Rebels Lacrosse is a different entity from the LI Outlaws.

Who's running it?
See that 91 2027 team in the 2026 bracket . 2027 91 prob better than most of those teams listed .

2. Express Haugen
3. Igloo
4. Legacy
5. Outlaws
6. RVC Futures
7. Harveys
8. Moose Lax

RVC will get there shot on Saturday. Playing both 91 and Express Haugen in pool play at Summer Face Off.

RVC lost to 91 Orange 10-3, Express-Haugen 9-0 & Empire 5-4.
2027 91 can compete with any of the 2026 teams with the exception of what I believe are by far the 2 best 2026 teams in 91 Orange and Express Haugen.
2027 91 can compete with any of the 2026 teams with the exception of what I believe are by far the 2 best 2026 teams in 91 Orange and Express Haugen.

You are such a loser, and especially when you wear Massapequa pinnies and 91 helmets.

Oh boy.... here we go. This is obviously your first time to this dance.
These are 8-9 year old kids. Stop!!!

You are such a loser, and especially when you wear Massapequa pinnies and 91 helmets.

That 2027 team was given an easy schedule, as was Empire -- Knights, Harveys, Ducks. That scheduling never had a chance of seeing the 2 best teams in the championship game.
Ah I was wondering when the trash-talking would pick up in this age group!

That 2027 team was given an easy schedule, as was Empire -- Knights, Harveys, Ducks. That scheduling never had a chance of seeing the 2 best teams in the championship game.

The scheduling was completely [ChillLaxin] backwards to put Express A and 91 A against each other in Pool Play in a 9 team bracket....
Where’s Legacy eels in all these tournaments ??

Who the heck knows , that organization is falling apart they think they are one of the top organizations, son played with them few years back , you get bare minimum gear for the price and cheap tournaments so they put more in there pockets. Who’s there best team 2024 and they don’t win. That’s about it. Not even sending a team to World Series. Know bunch of parents exiting from them next year.
when will the 2027 big clubs play against each other Igloo, Express, S2S, 91 etc?
when will the 2027 big clubs play against each other Igloo, Express, S2S, 91 etc?

They're at the tournaments. We've already played each other. Get your son on one of those teams and you'll find out.

Who the heck knows , that organization is falling apart they think they are one of the top organizations, son played with them few years back , you get bare minimum gear for the price and cheap tournaments so they put more in there pockets. Who’s there best team 2024 and they don’t win. That’s about it. Not even sending a team to World Series. Know bunch of parents exiting from them next year.

Sorry, they go to real tourneys and play MD and NJ teams. And don't line the pocket of "My Lacrosse" oh I mean 91 at their own tourneys. Also, how does it feel to be a Legacy cast off sitting on the bench of a 28 kid team and pay $3k to 91, and play in all their made up tourneys. Look at all the BS tourneys from "My Lacrosse Tournaments" you go to, pay $3k for entry fees, for your own tourneys. And this weekend's NLF tourney, that other teams have to pay to be a part of to enter, then pay big bucks to enter the tourney, is also a My Lacrosse Tournament scam. Hey, but you get Champs t-shirts, that you get when you beat up the other B/C teams that are owned by 91,(Ducks, Empire) in a 91 run tourney. Hey, but your champs.

Sorry, they go to real tourneys and play MD and NJ teams. And don't line the pocket of "My Lacrosse" oh I mean 91 at their own tourneys. Also, how does it feel to be a Legacy cast off sitting on the bench of a 28 kid team and pay $3k to 91, and play in all their made up tourneys. Look at all the BS tourneys from "My Lacrosse Tournaments" you go to, pay $3k for entry fees, for your own tourneys. And this weekend's NLF tourney, that other teams have to pay to be a part of to enter, then pay big bucks to enter the tourney, is also a My Lacrosse Tournament scam. Hey, but you get Champs t-shirts, that you get when you beat up the other B/C teams that are owned by 91,(Ducks, Empire) in a 91 run tourney. Hey, but your champs.

NLF at 2026 is Bethesda, Laxachussetts, 91, Express, PrimeTime.... Tell me where you will get a better bracket of teams anywhere in the country....

NLF at 2026 is Bethesda, Laxachussetts, 91, Express, PrimeTime.... Tell me where you will get a better bracket of teams anywhere in the country....

This is a joke.......Right??
has the top 91 2027 team played Igloo, Express or S2S yet this year?

Check the 2027 forum... Boys 2027 - 3rd Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018. Not sure anyone in 2026 is paying attention to 91's 3rd grade team in here.

This weekend. NLF!!! yeah baby, bring em' on.

This weekend. NLF!!! yeah baby, bring em' on.

2027 91 isn't registered in the 2026 NLF this weekend... I'm sure they wouldn't fare well against those teams anyhow.
Has Igloo played any other tourneys since Blatant? Didn’t look to be overly competitive against 91 or Express there.
NLF? how did that unfold?
Has Igloo played any other tourneys since Blatant? Didn’t look to be overly competitive against 91 or Express there.

They went to OT against 91 at Blatant. Express beat them 9-2 or something like that.

Laxechusett's vs Express in the final. Laxechusett's won. Don't know the score but it was supposedly close.

You didn't need to see a birth certificate to see that Laxechusett's & Bethesda had older kids on their teams. The standings are below.

Laxechusett's
Express
Bethesda
Primetime
Should find out more this weekend:
https://www.tourneymachine.com/Publ...ivision=h20180605020633307582c253f48594d
Lots of good games - most were very close. (At least the ones that I saw were close.)

I don't think there was much separation between any of the teams. I think at least three of the teams could easily finish 1st and all of them had a solid chance. I wish they would put the full results on the website but I guess that won't happen.

Overall, good competition. Nice for the kids to see different teams.

Laxechusett's vs Express in the final. Laxechusett's won. Don't know the score but it was supposedly close.

You didn't need to see a birth certificate to see that Laxechusett's & Bethesda had older kids on their teams. The standings are below.

Laxechusett's
Express
Bethesda
Primetime

Agreed with above. Overall, any one of these games could have went the other way. Very competitive games. I do agree that the Bethesda and Laxachusett's boys appear to eat many more vegetables than the LI kids, as they amazingly are 4"-6" taller and have far more developed athleticism than the 9-10 year olds playing on the the LI teams.
my son's team played both and there may have been a slight athleticism edge with a few kids but not sure it can be attributed to age as hold backs don't start to middle school if I am not mistaken. will make for competitive summer and great games. game is growing and better athletes are coming. my older kids teams never had issues with them at this age group. all the games were competitive, better this way.
Good competition this weekend at Lax Fest. I think 4 teams were 3-1 going into the playoffs.
what teams are playing in the Lax Clash june 23/24? is there a schedule?
Good competition this weekend at Lax Fest. I think 4 teams were 3-1 going into the playoffs.

Going to be some good competition at this age. Express - Haugen, 91 Storm, and Igloo are all great games every time played....
what teams are playing in the Lax Clash june 23/24? is there a schedule?

Hopefully better than the 4th and 5th grade brackets last year where there were only 4 teams in each division. Its basically 2-3 Express teams for each division... and they'll still brag about winning a championship when their squads make up 75% of the bracket.
Bracket looks good
Bracket looks good

91md, Eclipse, Primetime, S2S, Laxachusetts, etc. And that's just AA. A lot very good clubs playing this year at all age groups.
Bracket looks good

The AA division looks fairly solid. May see a rematch from NLF with Laxachusetts and Express Haugen there. The A division has the usual second tier teams.
Bracket looks good

The AA division looks fairly solid. May see a rematch from NLF with Laxachusetts and Express Haugen there. The A division has the usual second tier teams.

I agree. The entire tournament looks solid. I wasn't expecting to see such a nice tournament lineup.
why no 91?
why no 91?

Westchester War Games
why no 91?

Westchester War Games

B tournament at best. Dynamic Sports making teams drive off LI to line their own pockets. Again ...
Makes no sense
why no 91?

Westchester War Games

B tournament at best. Dynamic Sports making teams drive off LI to line their own pockets. Again ...

Exactly. Same old stuff with these 91 and Express backed tourneys. Get another W for their top teams so they look dominant and people pay money to come to a tryout because they want to be a part of it. Give them credit... the numbers at tryouts shows it works.
not the case with lax clash. tough division.
Better athletes are playing the game
Solid showing by several teams in LaxClash this past weekend. Great competition as was hoped for.
Not much chatter on here regarding this age group. Season has wrapped up for most part and there were a few different champions across the tourneys. Express seemed to take a few, 91 and Outlaws had a couple (granted different brackets). Couple others grabbed one. Other than Lax Fest, didn't seem like many of the top teams were ever in the same tourneys together. Saw some kids who were really on their game already. Going to be interesting to see how this group stacks up come 5th and 6th grade. Tryouts (and changes) around the corner. Coaching changes, new teams, etc. Let the fun begin...
There are a few A teams only. Town teams have been beating "B" teams. If any of the other parents are like me, they are probably waiting for the other teams to develop a little more before committing time, money, etc. Maybe this upcoming year more talent tries out?
With no NLF 26 division for nationals, who best team seen this summer?

Thinking Haugen's A Express team is on top right now (and no, not an Express parent). Too many kids on the team but, the ones they have and play, are solid. 91 Orange Storm isn't far behind.
on LI or including outside teams?

Thinking Haugen's A Express team is on top right now (and no, not an Express parent). Too many kids on the team but, the ones they have and play, are solid. 91 Orange Storm isn't far behind.

There are only really 4 A teams; Express Haugen, 91 Storm, Legacy and Igloo. Any others would get blown out by any of these 4. Express and 91 go back and forth, but are the top 2 and have very large rosters.

There are only really 4 A teams; Express Haugen, 91 Storm, Legacy and Igloo. Any others would get blown out by any of these 4. Express and 91 go back and forth, but are the top 2 and have very large rosters.

Being an A team and playing in the A bracket are two different things. Legacy is not an A team. That's like saying the Outlaws are an AA team because they played in that bracket for Lax Clash.

Being an A team and playing in the A bracket are two different things. Legacy is not an A team. That's like saying the Outlaws are an AA team because they played in that bracket for Lax Clash.

Express plays Igloo well, Igloo plays 91 well, Express vs 91 is a free for all every time. Games have been blow outs on either side and 1 goal games often. These 3 will continue to put on a good show for next few years. Legacy has slipped a bit, but has some kids that can certainly play. Express did end the Spring strong with wins over some big out of state teams (Lax, Beth, PT, Eclipse...) 91 did well also out of state at end of season. Have fun at the tryout circus!
outside of LI, any standout teams?

The PrimeTime team from Connecticut is solid.

The PrimeTime team from Connecticut is solid.

Laxachusetts
Laxachusetts won the NLF beating LI Express Haugen twice (including the final). They went 3-0 at LaxClash before losing to LI Express by 1 goal in semis (great game). They won the Young Guns tourney in MD beating the Annapolis Hawks (in a great final), Madlax Capital, Cannons Selects and Tigers 2026 (Philly). I would say from what I saw that the top 3 teams are Laxachusetts, Li Express and Annapolis Hawks, not in any particular order.
Based on what I watched throughout the year, I would also put Express Haugen as the top team also. 91 and Igloo would follow behind.
Igloo tryout today very low turnout
Igloo tryout today very low turnout

how many?
Laxachusetts won the NLF beating LI Express Haugen twice (including the final). They went 3-0 at LaxClash before losing to LI Express by 1 goal in semis (great game). They won the Young Guns tourney in MD beating the Annapolis Hawks (in a great final), Madlax Capital, Cannons Selects and Tigers 2026 (Philly). I would say from what I saw that the top 3 teams are Laxachusetts, Li Express and Annapolis Hawks, not in any particular order.

Agree.
1. Laxachusetts
2. Express
3. Hawks
50 and 40 of those were Igloo kids
Somewhere between 70-90 kids at 91 camp/tryout... 4 different teams moving between scrimmages with 18+ on each. A good chunk of those kids couldn't catch/throw a ball. Some kids there just for the "camp" aspect... $165 for full day plus lunch and a pair of shorts... can't beat the price. Didn't seem like they were evaluating much of anything. More like a practice with coaches and existing players running set plays. Good for their business though. Even with just 70 kids paying, it's almost $12,000 for one age group.
Need some consolidation on the top end. Talent wise will be tough to matchup with some of out of state teams if things stay the same...
91 and Express both beat out of state teams on the regular. I would bet that neither team's roster will change very much at all next season.
Can someone please provide feedback on their experience with 91 Storm this year? How was the coaching, how often and where do they practice, how many kids in the roster last year, etc. thanks in advance!
2026 weak turnout for legacy 28-30 kids will have same B team status next year with high price and bare bones what you get . What are the prices ? What’s the big secret ?
Email legacy a few times about price. Still haven’t heard back
Email legacy a few times about price. Still haven’t heard back

Haha that’s funny when they want there extra tournment fee of $125 per tournment they will be sending emails everyday pay ASAP . Then make a list who paid . Joke
So does legacy often ask for extra money after the fact?
Legacy is a joke! Taz teams are the only thing they have
Can someone please provide feedback on their experience with 91 Storm this year? How was the coaching, how often and where do they practice, how many kids in the roster last year, etc. thanks in advance!

Practice once a week at Seamans Neck Park, Seaford. Coaches are good and the kids love them. I believe 26/27 kids on team last year.
So does legacy often ask for extra money after the fact?

If you do an added tourney, all teams charge for the extra tourney. If you do a seventh tourney, they do charge usually. That's the only "extra" charge this guy keeps crying about.
Thanks for the information!
[quote=Anonymous]So does legacy often ask for extra money after the fact?

If you do an added tourney, all teams charge for the extra tourney. If you do a seventh tourney, they do charge usually. That's the only "extra" charge this guy keeps crying about.
[/quot

Crying about ?? When there craps tournaments thruout the year then add one on there own not letting families have a decision about it . Go to Maryland for a crap tournment but don’t enter Lax Feast ? They been pulling that extra tournment crap for years . Just a money grab @ $125 a kid . Do the math $125 @ 23 kids on the team.
Legacy is a scam! They are putting out a bad product. Extra tourney fee? That’s $2750 plus for the tourney... didn’t know it cost that much to be in them! People are running away
[quote=Anonymous]So does legacy often ask for extra money after the fact?

[/quot

Crying about ?? When there craps tournaments thruout the year then add one on there own not letting families have a decision about it . Go to Maryland for a crap tournment but don’t enter Lax Feast ? They been pulling that extra tournment crap for years . Just a money grab @ $125 a kid . Do the math $125 @ 23 kids on the team.

Normally if you opt not to go to the extra tournament, you dont pay the fee. Isnt that the case with Legacy? They cant force you to pay for a tournament that was not part of the original contract which you dont attend.
Can anyone advise on how the playing time is on Igloo, S2S or FL$ 2023 teams.

Any bad experiences with players on Igloo, S2S or FL$.
I just don’t get these clubs. I’ve reached out to several about coaches and practice locations. Only one responded (outlaws). I’ve reached out to big clubs and even the smaller clubs don’t respond. I just don’t get it. Such a different experience with travel soccer
I just don’t get these clubs. I’ve reached out to several about coaches and practice locations. Only one responded (outlaws). I’ve reached out to big clubs and even the smaller clubs don’t respond. I just don’t get it. Such a different experience with travel soccer

Good clubs do respond.
Try Rebels. They respond immediately.
R.U.S.H. will respond.
Knights respond well.

Avoid teams that have to do with Dynamic. Not good responses.
But Express will respond well.

Just keep trying. You will find the right one.
Maybe you should ask this question on 2023 page

Because they are all hush hush until teams are establish And then deal with the coaches . It’s all Fake , B.S business. Too much hush hush stuff , all cash to the coaches , tournaments , equipment . They are not loyal to you.
It’s not legit all these directors it’s a side business and there 2nd job.

Good clubs do respond.
R.U.S.H. will respond.
Knights respond well.

Top 3 need the money. Of course they’ll respond. They’re desperate for players and don’t have strong products. They’re essentially new or rebranded and need money. It’s not necessarily a matter of being a good club that causes the response.

Good clubs do respond.
R.U.S.H. will respond.
Knights respond well.

Top 3 need the money. Of course they’ll respond. They’re desperate for players and don’t have strong products. They’re essentially new or rebranded and need money. It’s not necessarily a matter of being a good club that causes the response.

I dont agree the top 3 are desperate for players. At the B level maybe, not at the A level.

But I agree just responding doesnt mean its a good club. And if they respond a lot of what they say is lies.

But strangely, Dynamic lacrosse (which manages 91, Empire, and now East Coast lacrosse) is very poor on customer service. The people working there dont know what customer service means.
Anyone go to the Outlaws tryout this morning?
What sort of turnout did they get?
Did they say what the tuition would be for 2026?

Good clubs do respond.
R.U.S.H. will respond.
Knights respond well.

I dont agree the top 3 are desperate for players. At the B level maybe, not at the A level.

But I agree just responding doesnt mean its a good club. And if they respond a lot of what they say is lies.

But strangely, Dynamic lacrosse (which manages 91, Empire, and now East Coast lacrosse) is very poor on customer service. The people working there dont know what customer service means.

Red flag of frustration in my opinion for clubs that can’t answer an email. Mind boggling If they don’t respond me and you pay, you can’t complain. You chose, as the paying customer, to place your son on the team.
I agree. If a club doesn’t respond to an email I cross them off the list. I shouldn’t have to haggle you to pay you 3-4K. If you don’t want to answer my questions I’ll spend my money elsewhere. The bigger clubs usually respond because they have much bigger staffs. The bigger clubs will want players for their B teams.Not their A teams. If your kid has a tremendous amount of talent than he could make an A team. I’m sure people will disagree but I think it’s ridiculous that these big clubs charge the same price for the A and B teams. Just my opinion
15 total. 3 new kids and 12 returnees.
91 tuition is $3700 for 2026 Orange Storm
PLUS a 3.5% processing fee (are you joking, can you say money grab)
So its actually $3830-

91 tuition is $2995 for 2026 Freeze
PLUS a 3.5% processing fee (money grab)
So its actually $3100-
Need to consolidate talent or LI will he left behind...
Originally Posted by Straggler
15 total. 3 new kids and 12 returnees.

You are referring to Outlaw tryouts?
Yes. Outlaws. 15 total. 3 new kids and 12 returnees.
Team 91 rosters starting to come out.

So far they have release 2nd grade 2029 Pride team
35 players listed...... what?????
They should rename that Romper Room

Also released 3rd grade 2028 Orange team
24 players listed .... still too many
And 3rd grade 2028 White team
28 players... riduculous.Money Grab. They dont care at all about this team.

Just tells you to expect overloaded rosters for older grades as well.
Can you say money grab?
Money grab is right wake up people with these cost ! All these club teams are a rip off should report them to IRS or something shady
What do you do post same thing in every age group? If someone wants to pay that’s their choice. Opinion are just that your opinion and nobody really cares what you think. Everyone had the right to decide what’s best for their kid themselves.
What do you do post same thing in every age group? If someone wants to pay that’s their choice. Opinion are just that your opinion and nobody really cares what you think. Everyone had the right to decide what’s best for their kid themselves.

What im posting is just facts.
Anyone can still make the choice.
Stop it already. Your posts are making you look desperate. Push your own club if you need to, but stop bashing the top teams. You get what you pay for.

I care about what he or she posted , should be posted how they are scamming the public and should be called out on it. Rip off . For the teams that have integrity and has fare prices and love for the game thank you . Get putting the hate on the prices and the money grabs I love it , we are the customers and have the right to complain.

I care about what he or she posted , should be posted how they are scamming the public and should be called out on it. Rip off . For the teams that have integrity and has fare prices and love for the game thank you . Get putting the hate on the prices and the money grabs I love it , we are the customers and have the right to complain.

No problem.
Thats why I post it.
I give real facts.
Why should they care if I post the figures, if they think its a legit product?
Because they know its a scam.
A big money grab with overloaded rosters.
Stop it already. Your posts are making you look desperate. Push your own club if you need to, but stop bashing the top teams. You get what you pay for.

Sorry bud. As you can see, people want to know.

I'm always curious what the fees are for every organization. Thanks
Absolutely correct!!! If we refuse to pay these prices, these teams/ businesses would fold. We have nobody to blame but ourselves!! How about those families that pay thousands for a club team and in addition pay for private one on ones???!!! MADNESS

I'm always curious what the fees are for every organization. Thanks

Your welcome.
© US Lacrosse Community Forum