@BackOfTheCAGE
I am looking to find out which program offers the best skils training for advanced players on the girls side.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Best training program for girls? -
Following..
What age group ? And are you interested in a team or supplemental clinics /camps/ training ?
looking for the 21/22 class. Looking for supplemental clinics,camps etc... I am looking to help out a couple of the girls I coach in the spring.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
looking for the 21/22 class. Looking for supplemental clinics,camps etc... I am looking to help out a couple of the girls I coach in the spring.

get some utube videos and do it yourself with the group, why pay some college kid $50 an hour to do just that
LI Sports Hub offers excellent Girls lacrosse clinics grouped by age and ability on Tuesday nights. Call (516) 364-4000 for details and to reserve a spot.
blatant has a great program
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LI Sports Hub offers excellent Girls lacrosse clinics grouped by age and ability on Tuesday nights. Call (516) 364-4000 for details and to reserve a spot.

A lot of the programs at the HUB last year that we went to my daughter really liked the clinics and got a lot out of them.
Thanks for the info
© US Lacrosse Community Forum