BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,513
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Thread Like Summary
Lancerussell
Original Post (Thread Starter)
Boys 2026-9th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023 #391638 07/22/2022 4:05 PM
by Team BOTC
Team BOTC
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse pertaining to 9th Grade Boys (2026 Grads) for the Fall 2022/Summer 2023 Season.
Liked Replies
Re: Boys 2026-9th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023 #395526 Sep 1st a 01:27 PM
by **DONOTDELETE**
**DONOTDELETE**
As a parent of a child who loves the game, who has been involved in club lacrosse for awhile i can honestly say I am happy my time is coming to an end. I enjoy watching my son play. Just tired of the BS. My son isn’t very good. I have accepted it. It appears other teams have made it clear we accept it. Teams no longer keep kids at this stage just to keep kids. We have played on the same club team for the past three years. The team is brutal. But my son liked his teammates and we like the coaches. Now my son is no longer on this team. Not by choice. Perhaps a blessing in disguise? Perhaps the ownership group has grown tired of being the punching bag of club lax to other teams. Decided to bring in other players I don’t know. Been reading these posts from people about trying out for all the big name teams. My son is on the A team of this squad or this team is this or that. Must say the drama has been entertaining. I wish the kids nothing but success. Happy to be getting my Saturdays back.

Same thing happened to us. My son was with a club for some time and they brought in other kids who were adequate but had no feel for the game, and it showed up mightily on the scoreboard. In our case, we tried out with a lower profile organization that is a very solid team (better than the one we left) and that's where he plays now. Regardless of the situation or the level of the squad,, your kid should feel valued. If you're not getting that vibe, go elsewhere or go find a different activity that makes him feel valued. You want your son to remember this time in their life with good memories.
1 member likes this