Originally Posted by Anonymous
The ones who pay the BIG money will eventually see thats all its about ! , if you do not say something this will continue with minimal return for your son , An hour time slot for indoor practice at that rate is ridiculous and would think people are smart enough to realize in that hour if something above and beyond the norm is not offered , (like MC JR running that hour session) , then its not worth the $400.00 , Oh and very true about DLT , not a 91 fan but the training is a [lacrosse] of a lot more beneficial to a kid on the off season , and the best part every club out there has representation at their clinics. So on the backend a huge majority of LIE players shop elsewhere including playing for other travel clubs when the opportunity is presented .

Hey NEWSFLASH !!!!!...Express / 91 / Outlaws/ Jesters players all goto DLT training ... get a grip .... sorry to break the news , put your baseball cap on and dark sunglasses and come down on Saturday to see for yourself !! and then after that it will be you who needs the Vaseline after seeing your not cutting it???

[quote=Anonymous]What's with the ridiculous 1 hour practice time slot at the Hub for $395 ? When you can go 7 weeks of high rep training for an hour and a half with DLT training at $305 . What can you possibly accomplish in a team practice for 1 hour ? Get a grip , the organization is falling apart and the high price rip off is played out !

Thank you for telling me where to spend my money - please let me know if I am paying to much for my car or my alimony. I don't know about other teams but we go for an hour and a half. The real question is what would a 91/DLT person be doing on the express thread besides living vicariously through the Express? take your binoculars and Vaseline and go home.
[/quote

It is no wonder you pay alimony!

alimony or not, many of us feel the guy that runs Express is a bit SLEEEEZY

Hey Schomy, when's the next time you're going to put the Express name in front of your FOGO training at the HUB ? ? ? Wasn't the $ charge $ about 20-30 more than usual ?