Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]St anthonys has a rock solid team from goalie to mid field to attack to defense. No one compares to the talent they have. Cc goalie is outstanding, cq is so good she will be playing u19, eb when she gets back on the field is quick and smart and so talented, Im lights it up every time a stick is in her hand and scores ridiculously, mb is drop dead on defense, the sophomore who's going to fla, and the rest of the squad. Really great team and will probably do outstanding this season

That's not the point. It is creepy. They're kids and the parents need to get a life or some hobbies. And its not just the fathers, the mothers have bought into my kid is better than your kid so i feel good about myself cause I am better than you too thing.
If you want to conduct yourselves like teenagers leave your kids out of it before you screw them up beyond repair.

How sad you are you loser. Why are you using initials when you are dying to use their names? These kids are 14/15/16 years old. You sound like a pimp using these girls so you can feel good about yourself while you live your life through them.

Very true. The poster clearly has anxiety about their own self worth and feels the need to pen a team bio using young girls initials. Sad.
It's actually creepy how obsessed some dad's are about these young female athletes. [/quote

No offense but he seems to be complimenting them