Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stop undermining the talent of the girls on the 2019 blue team. You have no idea what these girld have had to deal with over the years. 28 girl rosters, coach playing everyone fairly. Girls on the team just because their older sisters play for top blue teams and they do not have the same talent. 4 that I can name right off the bat. A mommy and daddy coach who's daughters should not be on the team etc..... ob and side note, I am sure a lot of the previous posts r from the crazy dads from the 2nd team who r just dying for their daughters to play on top team!!
LPP

You are the biggest [lacrosse] weasel of them all , we all know who your kid is , the one who never passes the ball. Everyone play fairly is laughable, go ahead you complete [lacrosse] and name the kids who should not be on the team , you will not do it because you are the [lacrosse] parent who talks behind everyones back .Let me guess your kid was considered to be the go to kid but is now number 3 on the top midfield line and you are now worried about that spot. See you soon .

Ouch!! Trouble in paradise!!

That aint paradise over there, trust me. Wait until the rosters come out and the 4 kids that got dropped to play with PM find out. This board is gonna light up.

Most bottom players know who they are. Should not be a surprise to any of them, 2019, 2020 or 2021. There was new talent in all age groups and room at the top needs to be made.