Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
WB girl has the whole package. She gets the job done, and done well, through great skill and no dirty tricks.

MS girl has great skill and I'd like her better as a player if she wasn't always trying to do something shady. For instance, when taking a penalty shot she turns her back to the ref to "tie her shoes" while simulaneously tightening her strings to make her stick legal. She's got enough skill so she doesn't have to resort to those maneuvers and yet she does. I don't respect that aspect. She's also refused to shake hands at the end of a game. That said, I think she'll do great at UF, I really do.

EI girl has a great shot and great crease skills. She likes to play with one other player who will feed her or vice versa, she doesn't always look to see who else is open. It will also be interesting to see how she does not playing for her father, who, let's face it, runs just about every offensive play through her.

IMO I would say two best middies are from MS and WB and two best attackers from EI and MC. All bring something to table and for major part very talented and make players around them better. Not all are perfect but all are great at their positions

One of those attack kids you talk about has no (zero) left hand , does not ride or get ground balls but is very good around the crease. Depends on what you look for in the best player but in my mind the best player should be very good at everything and great at some things.