Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are dead on, YJ girls have been busting their butts working hard and some will get dropped for outside girls just showing up because of a back room deal that undermines all that is good with a true tryout format. I feel bad for the girls who will get dropped for this arrangement who are not deserving of this. And BYW my daughter plays on a top older YJ top team. I have no skin in this. Just shows what's wrong when you mix business with sports.

You tryout everytime you step on the field. There are always a few players that are tweeners on every team. YJ have seen their players for years so they know who could be moved. There are dozens of girls around LI and the surrounding areas that are better than those girls and if they expressed interest in moving to the YJ it is easy to make it happen. The Blue team is not given to you at birth nor is it earned through sweat equity. I have watched Curcio's team and there is certainly room to upgrade the talent.

Jacka$$ a tryout! The guy made a deal with Rose! What part of that are you missing, he is just as much at fault, let him take his daughter to the tryout and see what happens. He does not need to coach there is plenty of qualified people on the side line already, he brings nothing to the table.

That is where you are wrong, CR and Curcio have seen those kids play including his older daughter .He brings his kids to the table and apparently in CR mind that is a good thing. Its so pathetic you want them to wait until the tryout ,then you would say they had a deal in place so the tryout was a farce, they make it transparent to all and you claim its an under the table deal.