Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am not a Y.J. parent . My daughter never played for Y.J. and has already committed to a D1 school. To the parent calling everyone a weasel, all I have to say to you is you sound like a very immature, uneducated bully that can only express yourself with vicious attacks because you lack to educational skills to debate with facts. truth is if the talent is even, and despite what you say it often is, the "tie breaker" goes to the big mouth parent willing to buy there way in because there daughters lacrosse career is overly important to them. Now if you and the rest of your Y.J. think tank really want to meet me so I can say it to your face, we can meet at the P.A.L. center and debate this in person, though I doubt you have the integrity to accept my offer

Seriously if you are going to call people uneducated you need to learn the difference between their and there, among many other issues. If you are on here trying to bring down 11-12 year old kids then yes you are a weasel. The fact that you are trying to brag about your daughter when no one cares tells me again just a weasel. The fact you are on the YJ thread when your kid did not play YJ tells me you are a weasel. The fact you are asking to meet at the PAL facility tells me you are a complete tool and know for a fact you would not speak your mind to these parents. You apparently think you know who they are so the ball is in your court you weasel ,go ahead go up to one of them and tell them their kid does not deserve to be on the top team. Bye bye weasel.
where to start with someone of your limited intelligence? Lets start with the there, their comment, sorry missed that one when auto correct changed it. as for the rest of your ineptly crafted retort, lets start with your original montage of stupidity, it was you that said "You are such a weasel , if it's even , which it never actually is , yes other things are taken into consideration", to this I say it seems that YOU are the one "on here trying to bring down 11-12 year old kids then yes you are a weasel" , and if I may, not only are you doing it , your doing it girls on your own club.

You then went on to cleverly craft this gem "You are such a [lacrosse] if you even think anyone was thinking the relatively even nonsense , you are such a coward you will not even put your actual thoughts in writing, go to bed you cowardly weasel and pretend you have a pair." to that I said before, and still stand by my quote " truth is if the talent is even, and despite what you say it often is, the "tie breaker" goes to the big mouth parent willing to buy there way in because there daughters lacrosse career is overly important to them. " and thankfully, your newest post has proven me to be correct.

And lastly I state my daughter is a D1 commit because
A. I am very proud of her accomplishment
B. If I don't , people such as yourself will be the first to say "your daughter isn't good enough to be a Yellow Jacket/ D1 athlete.

As for meeting you at The P.A.L. center, I just wanted a real cowardly weasel to know that I am more than willing to debate them face to face without fear or hiding behind a key board, much like yourself