You clearly have no clue about this school and their academics. The teachers are excellent and the public schools don't compare when it comes to the diversity of advanced class offerings. My kids went to public school through middle school in a very good school district. They went to St. A's in high school and excelled academically. My oldest are in top colleges now and they didn't get there because of athletics. They got there because of a great education, hard word and coming from St. A's actually helped them when it came to college admissions. We still have one at St. A's and there are even more academic options now than before. The academic bar is higher there all around, with 75 as the passing grade.

Yes, it is possible to have great athletics and high academic standards. People tend to think St. A's is only about athletics because they're so good at it. The push for international students isn't to boost their test scores. I guess you think international students are smarter than students here??? That's ridiculous. The idea is to have a diverse student body and for kids to benefit from the interaction with students from all over the world.