Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am not a Y.J. parent . My daughter never played for Y.J. and has already committed to a D1 school. To the parent calling everyone a weasel, all I have to say to you is you sound like a very immature, uneducated bully that can only express yourself with vicious attacks because you lack to educational skills to debate with facts. truth is if the talent is even, and despite what you say it often is, the "tie breaker" goes to the big mouth parent willing to buy there way in because there daughters lacrosse career is overly important to them. Now if you and the rest of your Y.J. think tank really want to meet me so I can say it to your face, we can meet at the P.A.L. center and debate this in person, though I doubt you have the integrity to accept my offer

Seriously if you are going to call people uneducated you need to learn the difference between their and there, among many other issues. If you are on here trying to bring down 11-12 year old kids then yes you are a weasel. The fact that you are trying to brag about your daughter when no one cares tells me again just a weasel. The fact you are on the YJ thread when your kid did not play YJ tells me you are a weasel. The fact you are asking to meet at the PAL facility tells me you are a complete tool and know for a fact you would not speak your mind to these parents. You apparently think you know who they are so the ball is in your court you weasel ,go ahead go up to one of them and tell them their kid does not deserve to be on the top team. Bye bye weasel.